It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lost it at work today.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I'm sure they will enjoy spending your money, as usual, as if this was some new thing that we haven't seen happen before, just not to us, here. Remember back in WW2, I think I remember a program that was offered by the nazi leaders to the entire army, which promised them a lay away type of plan that promised VW beetles to each serviceman? Didn't it turn out, though, to be a money scam in which not a single VW beetle, under this agreement, was ever received?
I pose the viewpoint that this war we're fighting is right in front of us, just as it always has been, but its gone on for much longer than you are old. It is the ever continuing struggle for power, waged THIS time, through MONEY, as was the plan for some time. Doesn't it make great sense, seeing as how its working? Cause and effect is something I believe in, so isn't the answer worth searching myself for?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"Something for Nothing" is an audio production by Brian Tracy. He outlines the ideas of work and compensation, and the primary problems and solutions for America today. Brian Tracy is a true and subtle master of secular and personal accomplishment. I've studied lots, and he is by far the best for personal methods. I recommend his stuff with a full 5 stars. Anyone interested in this thread would do well to invest some of your attention into his materials.

In Something for Nothing, Brian shows the insidiousness of free money, and inspires people to appreciate work, compensation, and free markets.

Find his stuff and take your life to the next level.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!!!

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join