It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airports Controversial 32 FT Zombie Mustang Sculpture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
Isn't Denver airport the one with the NWO paintings?
Could this be one of the four horsemen?

I've posted before on D.U.M.B. forums. DIA is the most suspect places I have ever been to.

"The Four Horseman" are the least of the concerns at this location. I will never travel through this airport again.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Wow that's a great sculpture. Awsome photo.

Who could not like that? I suppose there are some.

If they succeed, our town'll have it!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

I posted this on another thread regarding DIA but think it actually belongs here???
With regard to the statue of the horse, does anybody know how many of these types of statues have already been erected worldwide? I seem to recall that there was something on one of the British News channels recently about a large statue of a White Horse being erected somewhere in the UK. "The Four Horsemen"? So we already have two, where are the other two? Anyone any ideas?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Isn't that the pale horse of the apocalypse? It represents death.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Pale generally refers to bone. Almost every rendition (including my own) I have seen have the white, red, black horses, and a skeletal horse for the grim reaper.
See I kind of enjoy this type of art, demonic even, but when it is actually Satanic NWO... then I despise it. Besides didnt it cost like a million to construct? Who paid for that, taxpayers?
I mean when I make cool art, its all for fun of it, but when local government commissions it...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I've been hearing about DIA for years, and now this! Man, that is a freaky looking statue. On top of all the other stuff it starts to put me into David Icke mode... the horse (usually the Black Horse) is a Brotherhood (bloodline/reptilian/NWO) symbol. Icke might also say that it's in Masonic Blue. The artist's life was a blood sacrifice and charged the statue with even more negative energy.

Ahh... I don't know how much of all that I actually believe, but it's more or less what he'd say. He'd probably have loads more, though.

I'd really like to go to DIA, it looks creepy as hell but worth a look.

a link
another link (lots of Masonic stuff)
yet another link

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I don't know why I find the story of a sculptor sculpting a giant demonic horse is killed when his demonic horse falls on him ending his life funny. But I do. Irony, who doesn't love irony.

(this one shows it being blue..)

What's the purpose of it? I cannot find.. I suppose just because.

A few hundred years from now, I hope people look back on what we called ART from 1920's-now to be childish.. perhaps as we can see through children drawing pictures, they will be able to discern the mental ailments we as a race seem to have been suffering the past few decades.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You in the US get this :

digg.com...

We in the UK get this :

www.culture24.org.uk...

I know what I'd rather have.
At least yours is permanent we get a photos pasted onto a plinth in Trafalger Square

[edit on 6/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow! that looks a lot like the golden horse statue found in the future during the Montauk experiments...

The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time by Preston B. Nichols

I have mixed feeling about the Denver Airport, I have never been there, so I will not say what I think yet. Something funny is going on out there, that a fact.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think the statue looks total badass. When my forces work their way into Denver, I'll be sure to set up an HQ at this location, maybe even producing three more horses to fit the theme

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Well thats freaking awesome, considering that your avatar says you are canadian?

Where are you going to be deployed?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nationality has little to do with destiny. When the time comes, all will be revealed.

All I know is that the world is pathetic and there's only a handful of people who realize what must be done to fix the problem. Society has gone beyond the point of communication, now discussion must be replaced by decimation.

All those weapons created to destroy the world during the Cold War... Why let them go to waste?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Ahh ok. Well then. I guess they will be expecting you.

So we should be expecting some nuclear warfare eh?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I cannot foresee the future.

Survival has always been defensive in nature... the thought of hopelessness, uncertainty, it all leads to doing whatever you can to survive. People need to realize that in order to survive from ourselves, we need to take instinct to an offensive level.

World war of instinct. No plans, no agendas, just actions and results. This is what is needed to root out the strong from the weak.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Have you checked out the other artwork in that place??
There's also another thread going around at the moment about what's going on at Denver Airport:
Denver Airport - Mass Body Transportation Center?

Here is another good link with info.
Denver Airport

[edit on 6/8/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Isn't that the pale horse of the apocalypse? It represents death.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by cloakndagger]

Well, that would certainly fit in with the theme DIA seems to have going on

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The DIA is a very odd place, i have seen the videos on the artwork/murals there and ..well..it is just so strange, as for the super kreepy horse, well, all part of the same place..just plain ol' american weirdnes..lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That thing is BAAAADDD ASSS!! If only it shot fire from it's nostrils. Honestly, now I have a reason to visit Denver.

Also, it's already killed one person, so you know it's metal as hell

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Horseplay

Apparently the statue is a rather notorious safety hazard for airport traffic, resulting in several complaints.

Perhaps sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads would be more visitor-friendly?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Looks like a "Nightmare". And I think it looks kewl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join