It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an attempt to describe what 2012 might be like in comparison to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
ok now this was just a thought popped into my head. and of cource this is assuming that something is in fact going to happen in 2012. but that topic is another thread and one that im sure has been done to death.

so lets for the sake of my idea assume that something massive will down in 2012. if it does how would you describe an event so far out there. i mean if what people are predicting come true, were talking full sci fi stuff. were talking about multiple fields peaking.

anyway a way i might explain it might be to think about how you felt just at the end of primary school just before high school. its a whole new ball game there. i mean yeah most of your mates were coming along but not all of them. and u still had the old systems there too but with more variety and more diversity. so one might say we as a race are still in primary school and that when we get to 2012 its time to start high school. old friends and new. old rules and new.

anyway thats just my rant for the day. feel free to make suggestions.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Interesting conclusion because i thought of it the same way just a little differently. I suppose we'll find out what happens when the time comes. If nothing happens I'm going to be very angry.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Admyrable

in what way is yours different?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ever been rick rolled and was unable to close it?

I'd imagine 2012 would be somewhat akin to that.

new topics

top topics

join