It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Origin of terrorism found!!!

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
I see I got a bad vote. Can someone disagree that religion is not at the heart of terrorism in the middle east?

I agree. Jesus was evil.


Originally posted by Illmatic67
I didn't know Jesus was a caveman.

That's Jesus as recreated on the BBC and the Discovery Channel's "Jesus: The Complete Story."


[Edited on 4-15-2004 by Satyr]




posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

Originally posted by JediMaster
Did Jesus encoruage people to blow them selves up. NO. Did he encourage acts of violence. NO.

He thought out side the box, and formed a religion. Does having unorthodox belifes make one a terrorist?


Well, to your second point, it makes him a cult leader, a brain washing cult. If you want to know how I came to that conclution let me know.

To your first point Jesus is supposedly the "son of god" that also means he is the "son of the biggest mass murder in history." Saying Jesus has good intentions, well the read to hell is supposedly paved with those aren't they. More people have died in the name of "god" (rather the hand of god) "Mohammed" and "jesus" than from any other social or political cause combined.



OH MY... now God is a mass murderer, I guess the lives we live and the paths we choose to take and our own, yes OWN actions have nothing to do with it.

I know, you're going to come back with the great flood and the story of Noah... I don't consider that mass murder...



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

Originally posted by JediMaster
Did Jesus encoruage people to blow them selves up. NO. Did he encourage acts of violence. NO.

He thought out side the box, and formed a religion. Does having unorthodox belifes make one a terrorist?


Well, to your second point, it makes him a cult leader, a brain washing cult. If you want to know how I came to that conclution let me know.

To your first point Jesus is supposedly the "son of god" that also means he is the "son of the biggest mass murder in history." Saying Jesus has good intentions, well the read to hell is supposedly paved with those aren't they. More people have died in the name of "god" (rather the hand of god) "Mohammed" and "jesus" than from any other social or political cause combined.


I'm not gonna even say anything to you other than you're an idiot.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Here's a picture of the things we must defeat to get rid of terrorism as a whole.
Those are what we need to get rid of. We need to start seeing each other as human beings. Anybody who says truth is in a book and attempts to force it onto other people is ignorant.

Those who make wars don't care about religions because they know these are what keeps people separate in their minds. The Illuminati are a lot smarter than the average joe when it comes to how religion is used as a tool.

The kind of understanding that is needed is that we are all human beings and terrorism is a call from the mass-subconscious of humanity that something is terribly wrong with the way we are treating each other.

We need to get rid of the indoctrinated separation that the Global War Makers rely upon.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

OH MY... now God is a mass murderer, I guess the lives we live and the paths we choose to take and our own, yes OWN actions have nothing to do with it.

I know, you're going to come back with the great flood and the story of Noah... I don't consider that mass murder...


Well I am using the accepted definition of pre meditated first degree murder of millions. If there was a god and he was here on earth I think we should try and fry him for that. The excuse of "I didn't like how people were acting so I killed them all" is freaken juvenile, dumb, and defiantly not the actions of something supposedly has any sort of holy presence. It's the actions of a homicidal maniac.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
all right jesus is not a terrorist or any enlightened person...
but the global elite wants you to believe that ....religion has always been used to this end by secret orders and societies.....
They also use politics and the media which is there favourite arena in combination with oraganized religion,,,

Wake Up !!!!!
They are using emotional issues to keep us separted so they can enslave you !!!!!
They pull upon your desires..emotions...your ego....they are controlling you ......stop serving them NOW !!!!



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
I'm not gonna even say anything to you other than you're an idiot.


well that's nice and constructive. I can see you're well educated in the matter and have something to add to it lol. It's more likely the case that you know what I'm saying is true but you don't want to believe it, thus your personal attack.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
here why not try this.

The definition of a "terrorist" is so vague that not only would most GM crop protesters now be classed terrorists, but so would Jesus. Jesus physically threw the moneylenders out of the temple and upset their tables. That action is clearly "violence against any person or property" which involves its "use or threat, for the purpose of advancing political, religious or ideological cause." This would also "create a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or a section of the public." All of which is the definition of a "terrorist". Thus Jesus is a "terrorist" and his disciples supporters. Only Judas would be clear of any legal challenge as he reported Jesus to the authorities and therefore correctly disclosed information. Presumably Interpol will be putting up WANTED posters with pictures of the Turin Shroud on them, Special Branch will be interviewing anyone with a crucifix and Billy Bragg will locked up for attempting to sing a rebel version of Kumbaya. Indeed anyone who attended church over Easter could be liable to investigation, especially if you helped with the collection, which would be "terrorist fund raising."

parts taken from www.cacc.org.uk...

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This topic is such extreme junk.

Jesus was a preacher of good and peace not evil.

I think you have no clue what your talking about.

By the way you are stating your thought and using your rationale on would be considered a terrorist by simply "moving away from the norm" or "by not conforming to the way of the masses".

I feel your topic was not thought out very well and merely posted it to upset people and make them argue with you for the sake of arguing.

Later,

Reason



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
Jesus was a preacher of good and peace not evil.


Yeah why don't you tell that to all the people his dad supposedly murdered in cold blood? What's behind all that love and peace? Fear and death. Fear that is you don't do what the "good" book says you'll goto hell. Fear that god himself will murder you like he did to all those innocent people. It's basically a "do what I say or else" philosophy. Sounds like terrorism to me.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   


This has got to be the most nonsensical reasoning ever. I comprehend what you are attempting to convey, but all I can say is either lay off the acid or bring enough to share with the rest of the class. Worst thread ever!



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna


This has got to be the most nonsensical reasoning ever. I comprehend what you are attempting to convey, but all I can say is either lay off the acid or bring enough to share with the rest of the class. Worst thread ever!


I'd love to share, but unfortunately there's not enough. If it was "nonsensical" than you would not be able to comprehend anything from it so that's a contradiction. Why not say what you disagree with instead of just making general comments.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Yeah why don't you tell that to all the people his dad supposedly murdered in cold blood? What's behind all that love and peace? Fear and death. Fear that is you don't do what the "good" book says you'll goto hell. Fear that god himself will murder you like he did to all those innocent people. It's basically a "do what I say or else" philosophy. Sounds like terrorism to me.


I find it difficult to take you seriously. You should read the bible some day. You obviously have very little understanding. The problem is not with Jesus or the bible, rather certain groups that distort its word to further their selfish and evil agendas. Its a shame that you cannot see the truth found in the bible.


Your name says it all.


J0HNSmith
Psychological Sadism

Translation: Perversion in which gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others directed toward the will or toward the mind and to delight in its cruelty.


Your Signature: Inside a bubble you can make anything work.

Well, at least you live by your signature.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
fine hack and slice job i must say kinglizard
i think this thread has officially had it


and jonna your right if your gonna bring acid to class you have got to have enough to share with the rest....personally i dont think acid will make you this delusional it would actually in this case make said person more lucid...i think this is a case of two many beers and a lot of rebellion against prudish southern baptist parents who rammed there version of the scriptures down some ones throat



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
I'd love to share, but unfortunately there's not enough. If it was "nonsensical" than you would not be able to comprehend anything from it so that's a contradiction. Why not say what you disagree with instead of just making general comments.


A psychologist may be able understand the string of logical processes in the illogical rantings of a schizophranic and still know that the person's psyche is unbalanced so, as you see, my original statement is not a contradiction. As for what I see as troubling in your claim, see my last sentence.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I find it difficult to take you seriously.

That is your problem.

You should read the bible some day.
You obviously have very little understanding. The problem is not with Jesus or the bible, rather certain groups that distort its word to further their selfish and evil agendas.

I have read the bible. I haven't distorted what it says and yet there is still a problem. I would call an evil agenda one where you tell people they have to follow what you say or bad things will happen to you because your dad is god and he'll send you to hell.


Its a shame that you cannot see the truth found in the bible.
Truth in the bible? Maybe we're talking about 2 different books here, but if the bible was "truth" faith would not be required.



[Edited on 15-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Personally i dont think acid will make you this delusional it would actually in this case make said person more lucid.


Well you are correct, but I really think that it depends on the person in question. I think that most drugs, acid included, merely amplify whatever is going on inside of the person taking it. Hence people who are unbalanced to begin with simply become more unbalanced. Not that I am pointing fingers or anything.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

i think this is a case of two many beers and a lot of rebellion against prudish southern baptist parents who rammed there version of the scriptures down some ones throat


Nope, but again you like many other people are avoiding the topic and resorting to personal assumptions/insults, why not just talk about the subject at hand?



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
this is just wrong on so many levels.

I've heard him called many things, but never a terrorist.

Why do you say this ?

LOL
Me too. I've herd Jesus being called a sinner, gay, not real... but never a terrorist



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
A psychologist may be able understand the string of logical processes in the illogical rantings of a schizophranic and still know that the person's psyche is unbalanced so, as you see, my original statement is not a contradiction. As for what I see as troubling in your claim, see my last sentence.


So now you're a psychologist? You haven't said anything about my claim, you've only made sideways insults. Maybe you just aren't capable of comprehending such a complex subject and should stick to the kiddy forums.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]




top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join