It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Regarding the question raised to the aliens as to why they kidnap people here and slaughter livestock as they wish, the response is generally the same: because this world has unique raw genetic material. Not because their world is dying and not because they can no longer reproduce. The Reticulan motives are therefore selfish in nature.

this statement is no different than being human.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Regarding the question raised to the aliens as to why they kidnap people here and slaughter livestock as they wish, the response is generally the same: because this world has unique raw genetic material. Not because their world is dying and not because they can no longer reproduce. The Reticulan motives are therefore selfish in nature.

Originally posted by CrashGecko
this statement is no different than being human.

Not ALL of us are that way.

And those of us who are spiritually progressive will be the future leaders who will emerge from the ashes of the fallen civilization in order to begin anew

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Well, if that is true, he has been led astray.

Those organizations (as you call them) are the power behind the NWO. How do I know this? Lots of research into their history and watching their day to day actions.

The worlds problems are not as cryptic as they would have you believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by nemazasho

I'm pretty sure they have a policy in place to shoot down any and all UFO's and then ask questions later.

Well I cant say I agree with such a policy. can you imagine if this happenned every time our crafts go into space, all those innocent astronauts ( and from other nations) killed and shot down just because the aliens shot first then asked questions later.

We are at a severe disadvantage though, and have no way of knowing the intentions of the UFO's.

When we go into space we are monitored by alien craft who can easily probe our ships and their abilities. If we are shooting off weapons or nukes, they can disable them.

We don't have that advantage. We don't know the UFO capabilities, and we cannot peer into their hardware.

Shoot first ask later is entirely appropriate given the circumstances.

It's too big of a risk otherwise.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

What Paul Espouses comes from good sources, better than anything on this planet perhaps.

You may beieve what you want, i promise i won't say i told you so.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
Disclosure Project is a government psyche operation to hide its technology. Disinformation is all over the place. You can bet your ass that if it was real, it would not have been produced and if that Dr. who heads it up (asking for $800/ seminar) was really on to something, he would have been snuffed out long ago. If you really want to know who was on to something look up JFK and some of the things he said. Look up Aaron Russo, George Carlin or even some of the mysteriously dead scientists. People like Alex Jones, Art Bell and Jordan Maxwell are all working for the NWO to spread disinformation. They are half truths working to throw you off the real story and who lies behind it.

You would be surprised at how many people are on the Black Budget payroll. I can imagine they would say anything and do anything at that income level. If they don't tow the line, they are done with.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TheDarkNight]

I have always suspected that with Alex Jones and Art Bell/George Noory.

On the surface they seem like truth seekers, but they never cut to the core of the issues. If anything, their truth movement is a distraction from what's really going on, and a lot of hate is being falsely directed at the pawns in this game, such as the human "leaders" of governments, corporations, media, military, whatever.

If that is the case though, we're in trouble. Well, in the sense that there are a lot less 'woken up' people than previously believed.

The notion of false resistance isn't a new one. Jones and the lot of them could easily be agents working with half-truths (knowingly, or inadvertently)

A mind-blowing notion if one were to ponder the implications.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Reptilians have made this mistake before.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

LOL What constitutes "good sources" outside this planet?

I see there is little to talk about here.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

We are at a severe disadvantage though, and have no way of knowing the intentions of the UFO's.

When we go into space we are monitored by alien craft who can easily probe our ships and their abilities. If we are shooting off weapons or nukes, they can disable them.

We don't have that advantage. We don't know the UFO capabilities, and we cannot peer into their hardware.

Yes I see this, but unless these things actually start firing at us, I dont see why we should just shoot at will and ask questions later. Exactly when we go into space we are monitored, monitored but not shot down (well not that I am aware of) so is it really an appropriate policy?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW

Reptilians have made this mistake before.

What not shot at will and then payed the price? I thought they were top dog in this system?

Can you be more specific?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

There are many discarnate sources, spiritual sources, that are much more aware of what is going on, then most of the thing on this planet. Of course there are also deceptive discarnate sources, you just have too know who to talk to, and discern there dominant aura colour.

Then by all means stop talking and leave this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Perhaps he is talking about Atlantis, and how they got destroyed because of the reteculians.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
What Paul espouses comes from good sources, better than anything on this planet perhaps.

You may believe what you want, i promise i won't say i told you so.

Darcon -- I really don't think that TheDarkNight was referring to me but to the Vatican and the Zionists. Not saying I agree with him there but you need not defend me as I was not attacked.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I must have read it wrong then, no worries.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think that this is a fascinating thread and some of you guys “bowl me over” with some of the stuff you are posting here (actually I’m talking about the original subject of the thread before everyone started discussing the pro’s and con’s of the use of hallucinogens – but I found that interesting too).
I am a new member to this site and do not have a lot of “research” experience but for 35yrs I have known that they exist, don’t ask me how but there was absolutely no doubt in my mind. Through recent research I have confirmed that I even knew which constellations some of them come from. I have never discussed the topic with anyone and I have not read any sci-fi. I have never had an experience (apart from some weird dreams) but early in my life my job required that I learn about our solar system, 1st and 2nd magnitude stars and from my own curiosity I learned the location of some of the other galaxies. I have spent long periods under the stars in extreme isolation.
I am interested to know why you guys think that the reticulans are so dangerous and can you be more specific as to which ones. I am going out on a limb here but my limited research has led me to believe that there are several reticulan species some of which are quadloids, trantaloids and the ebens themselves. Am I on the right track here??
As you can probably gather my knowledge comes from looking into Project Serpo which I have since learn that a lot of people have dismissed as disinformation, but with some element of truth. In your view’s is this the case??
I recently read some books about abduction and one of them was about a guy called Tim Rice who stated that he had a reptilian visitor friend who taught him to walk through walls ( someone in the thread earlier dismissed this as impossible… I don’t know.. like I said I am very new to this) unfortunately for him, under deep hypnosis he learned that his “friend” had raped him and his grandmother. But why do you guys think that they are gonna get us. I thought the ebens were one of the more friendly species.
As you can see, I am a bit confused here, any enlightenment for you guys would be very welcome on this journey that is just starting for me, albeit later in life.
Paul – thanks for your reply to my earlier post, it gave me the confidence to write this and for that I am grateful.
PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Perhaps he is talking about Atlantis, and how they got destroyed because of the reteculians.

Perhaps he is

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Yes I see this, but unless these things actually start firing at us, I dont see why we should just shoot at will and ask questions later. Exactly when we go into space we are monitored, monitored but not shot down (well not that I am aware of) so is it really an appropriate policy?

well, what are we going to against them in space, eject our fecal matter deposits in their direction? they don't attack us in space because we are not a threat. when we become a threat, they disable us (weapons, etc.).

our crappy technology is no match, and we have no clue what their intentions or capabilities are when they enter our system.

our nations can barely trust each other, how are they going to trust ET's?

I dont think us shooting them down will start some galatic war...the ETs know the score and risk when they come here.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
You would be surprised at how many people are on the Black Budget payroll. I can imagine they would say anything and do anything at that income level. If they don't tow the line, they are done with.

I have always suspected that with Alex Jones and Art Bell/George Noory.

On the surface they seem like truth seekers, but they never cut to the core of the issues. If anything, their truth movement is a distraction from what's really going on, and a lot of hate is being falsely directed at the pawns in this game, such as the human "leaders" of governments, corporations, media, military, whatever.

If that is the case though, we're in trouble. Well, in the sense that there are a lot less 'woken up' people than previously believed.

The notion of false resistance isn't a new one. Jones and the lot of them could easily be agents working with half-truths.

A mind-blowing notion if one were to ponder the implications.

I don't have reason to believe that people like Art Bell and George Noory are puppets of government propaganda. But they are limited to who they can interview and what they can say on the air.

Regardless, there are other characters who were more widely thought of as disinformation agents. Like the infamous Philip J. Klass for example, who has passed on.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

Notice how they shut down anyone who challenges the idea of a Zionist or Vatican conspiracy? Did you know that 85 - 90% of our foreign policy is run by Jews (most with dual citizenship) yet they make up only slightly more than 2% of our US population?

Let me make myself perfectly clear: not all Jews are Zionists. Zionism is not a religion. It is a racist ideology where one does not have to be a Jew to be a Zionist either.

If I were to tell you that 90% of our foreign policy and most of our domestic policy were run by Chinese yet they only make up 2% of our population, what would you say to that? Do you think that would indicate a conspiracy? I think so.

No, Alex Jones and the others do not ask or "allow" the hard questions. It is designed that way -- keep the focus on the puppet government: not the puppet masters.

Excellent post! I know this is outside the scope of this thread but it is important because I see many good intentioned people wasting lots of energy on topics that are designed to throw the weak minded from the real problems and power structure of the world.

Nevertheless, thanks for your reply.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

well, what are we going to against them in space, eject our fecal matter deposits in their direction? they don't attack us in space because we are not a threat. when we become a threat, they disable us (weapons, etc.).

our crappy technology is no match, and we have no clue what their intentions or capabilities are when they enter our system.

our nations can barely trust each other, how are they going to trust ET's?

I dont think us shooting them down will start some galatic war...the ETs know the score and risk when they come here.

Im sure there are Galactic laws dont you. However because we are not seen as part of any alliance (because our technology and awarness is rubbish) maybe your right they know we know nothing of galactic laws, so dont expect us to follow them. It said that the Reptiles and Greys break all the galactic laws themselves anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join