Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Sadly, here, on this world, humanity is tipping towards destruction of this world, and themselves.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by darcon]

Is this not why so many are awakening though , to try and tip the balance in the favour of humanity?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Jay-in-AR

As far as the tech goes. I don't think they would have too much to worry about. In all likelihood, they would have very efficient shields in place that would render our weapons useless

Actually, if i am not mistaken, that is the one thing they do not have. Is physical shields. Which reflects upon why government officials were able to shoot down the UFO at Roswell new Mexico.

Just to tweak your historical reference...

The USAF did not actually shoot down Reticulan spacecraft at Roswell, New Mexico. What some believe is that the "new" radar used in NM interfered with the navigational systems of two Reticulan ships (that were attempting to be discreet), causing them to collide and crash.

However, the US Navy did shoot down a Reticulan probe that was likely a television camera for the Reticulans "watching the game" on their big screens, i.e., the invasion of Iraq by the US and its allies (Operation Desert Storm).

Which points to the Reticulans not having any shielding capability

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Excellent post - I agree with much of what you have to say. Not entirely, but eh, i'm not going to nit pick it all. This thread should continue as it was

I can imagine those two guys you're talking about though, those that discount mediation and stick hard by hallucinogens. I've heard all of those arguments and know where they come from. Indeed people who use only substances to get them places, are nothing without them.

Won't continue to state points as to the value of certain substances though, it's irrelevant.

People should do what they feel is right and if they have measurable success with their methods then it is their choice with whether or not to continue with them or seek other means.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

However, the US Navy did shoot down a Reticulan probe that was likely a television camera for the Reticulans "watching the game" on their big screens, i.e., the invasion of Iraq by the US and their allies (Operation Desert Storm).

Which points to the Reticulans not having any shielding capability

Thanks for that link Paul, I had no idea about this ship/probe that was shot down during Desert Storm.

Thing is how did they know it was hostile, and how did they know it was reticulan? if any aliens were killed then doesnt that have the potential to cause us massive problems ? What if this was out to see if any nuclear devices were being used or about to be used. To shoot at will dont we need to be REALLY sure ALL aliens are bad?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Thing is how did they know it was hostile, and how did they know it was reticulan? if any aliens were killed then doesnt that have the potential to cause us massive problems ? What if this was out to see if any nuclear devices were being used or about to be used. To shoot at will dont we need to be REALLy sure ALL aliens are bad?

I'm pretty sure they have a policy in place to shoot down any and all UFO's and then ask questions later.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Thanks for that link Paul, I had no idea about this ship/probe that was shot down during Desert Storm.

Thing is how did they know it was hostile, and how did they know it was Reticulan? If any aliens were killed then doesn't that have the potential to cause us massive problems ? What if this was out to see if any nuclear devices were being used or about to be used. To shoot at will dont we need to be REALLy sure ALL aliens are bad?

It was just a small probe, not a large mothership or warship which can be cigar-shaped, triangular-shaped, and even donut-shaped.

I highly doubt that the word "Reticulan" was even brought up in the conversation by the naval officers. It was just an unidentified and unauthorized aircraft that was monitoring them from above, so they decided to shoot it down - as is standard operating procedure in a time of war - and they did so successfully.

Originally posted by nemazasho
I'm pretty sure they have a policy in place to shoot down any and all UFO's and then ask questions later.

Exactly.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

I dunno man, I'm not a fan of people saying that all of a sudden we're running the risk of destroying ourselves.

I would say that is exactly where this world is headed and not only one party but both parties are to blame.

I have said it many times and that is that 'when the world becomes irreparable and all is lost, the world will turn around and say what did we do"

In that I mean that the world has become so arrogant and dismissive that they will not want to acknowledge the damage that has been done. Some people these days are more interested in Paris Hilton than what threats are out in space. Any genuine threat outside of this planet is met with the 'conspiracy' title regardless if it is true or not.

The way this planet is going, anything outside what the media want people to believe will e tagged, ignored and dismissed. The ones trying to bring awareness are also treated the same way by the people who live the corporate media life

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho

Well I cant say I agree with such a policy. can you imagine if this happenned every time our crafts go into space, all those innocent astronauts ( and from other nations) killed and shot down just because the aliens shot first then asked questions later.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good God, this is what bothers me (or should I say amuses me) about ATS and other conspiracy (truth seeking) sites.

I can't help but think that this is more disinformation (fear mongering) to throw off the average truth seeker from the real culprits acting behind the scene.

It is a Vatican and Zionist conspiracy and nothing more.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, in comparison to the worlds population, many are not awaken.

I will explain. Paul told me this about a year ago, when i first joined TSOL. It helped me greatley, and painted a picture for me too stick too.

Contrary to what many believe, the long-Awaited paradigm shift or ascension is not something that one can be a part pf like a magazine subscription. In order to truly be a part of it, one has to do the following,

1. Strive to live by the golden rule.

"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye so to them; for this is the law and the prophets."

Matthew 7:1

www.teachingvalues.com...

This is very important because when we leave our bodies we will be judged by the nonliving and infinite light on the other side. The same light that many near death experiencers report seeing "at the end of the tunnel".

The choices we make in life deeply matter.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life, in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we live our life, largely determines how far we can go into the light.

2. Use the Meditation you already know about(HCR)

3. Pray for spiritual Guidance, Healing, and protection. Not the traditional route but through Radiant Prayer: A prayer with Radiance is much more telepathically influential than a traditional prayer because it conveys purified spiritual emotion.

4. Meditate Daily. Listen to what awareness the discarnates give you(Remember to only attune to white or sky blue energies)

"Prayer is talking to God, Meditating is listening to God"

Ascension preparation cannot be given to you as with a gift of the spirit. Like all the most important aspects of life and existence: one has to earn it.

So this brings me back to your statement.

Is this not why so many are awakening though , to try and tip the balance in the favour of humanity?

For the people who are spiritually prepared, that is part of it, but not all of it.

But like i said, most people think that just because they think they are aware of what is coming, that they are going to get a free ride, that is not the case. So in comparison to this worlds population, there is so few who are actually spiritually prepared.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thank you for the correction Paul.

"However, the US Navy did shoot down a Reticulan probe"

Indeed that was the story i got confused with.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
Good God, this is what bothers me (or should I say amuses me) about ATS and other conspiracy (truth seeking) sites.

I can't help but think that this is more disinformation (fear mongering) to throw off the average truth seeker from the real culprits acting behind the scene.

Well I agree that we need to rid ourselves of fear. Even if these reticulans are coming, I dont loose sleep over it, I give it no energy or thought. To be fearful of something gives energy to it and can in my opinion actually make it happen. The power of thought is very powerful, more powerful than most of us realize. You think and I mean REALLY think a ship is coming to get you and get enough people world wide to fear it and give energy thoughts to it, it WILL eventually appear.

yes I agree loose the fear of these reticulans, I even think they actually feed off our fear, which is maybe why they through those in charge keep allowing their threats to leek out.

I cant say for sure Id feel no fear if I came face to face with one, but Id really try .

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

There will be no intervention. The alien grays will prevail! All human life will be eradicated on this planet once again. A new modified strain will be introduced and they will emerge from cities that lie in ruin.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I was taken to another planet if full consciousness: it was a place of unutterable beauty and technology; no words could describe the experience. I was in company of my avatar namesake as guide.

Earth is a regional prison planet; the containment field around it is real.

"There is war in heaven." There is not only war in atmospherea, but it's unending, and will remain as such. Peace for awhile, after the Earth Rebirthing (2nd State, not 3rd, or full Acension/Integration): this will be a breeding "Womb," well protected. Do you really want that? Ridiculous, send the cowards there, leave the aggresive psychopaths in their dust bowl (seperated gross Earth). Doubt? Get higher Up.

While everybody is talking about the reticulians, try to understand that I've met Five different species of aliens: I spent years learning a technique that was taught by don Juan, which breaks "appearances." Don't try that at home (could take you awhile: Intent).

The reticuli are not the only Earth controllers: They are part of a war picture, hard as that is to understand for some who don't perceive it fully.

Next, be aware that many of these Reticuli are actually meta-beings: yourselves from future aspectualities. Doubt? Feel free to: They appear more humanoid.

Are any friendly? Sure, I used to love animals on the farm (in the day), but they were there for one purpose: Product.

At their inner level, they are Cold, calculating, Indifferent: Detached (ring any bells?). If any of you suspected the actual set-up, you'd be shocked: I saw it from a geometric In-Wave of substance: it isn't beneficial on a personal level.

Humanity is at child level (sure, just like children, they are destructive): just now it's going through spiritual puberty. Oh, could that exist! Excuse me. Wake Up to it. It's happening everywhere. The Rulers are all watching their results (their results): The Energetics take place within the Ether, and all levels of it (pronounced/describable). Materialists like to talk about physical aspects as all-pervading. I know some jokes, too. Your Inner Spiritual Sex Organs need to mature, regardless if they are awakening (seeds sprouting). Inner Insight is beyond most, who speculate from a point of suspiscion or Unknowing.

Contingency Plans are in Effect. Many are Watching, from All Over. Mankind is about to Burst Forth From Within. It'll happen Within, first, then Without (physical), just like it says: 'As Within, So Without.'

Friends? They are not your friends. Places (Wombs) are being prepared for the child: More Nurseries, which the humans will go to, following their viscious parents, who Eat their children as in Entirety. Soul Energy on down: No Part is wasted (ever see a slaughter house?! I have: Swift).

Brass Tacks. Someone said somewhere (this thread) that inner spiritual development was the Way to dEfeat them: Yes: not only that, but Right Intent coupled Right Understanding.

Speculating and not Knowing is what kids do. Good. This is a Job for Mature Adults who have attained Beyond Humaness. Get with it. Or get Eaten. You'll be back in the Formless Soul Pool in no time (renewable energy: dig it?!). See my first post, pg.1.

Energetics are the expression of the Duality Emanating from The WORD; the Double-Vortexes:at the Influx Flow is your Portal, your "tunnel:," Your Ancients Awaiting. At this Entry Point, this side, you'll find the Alien Consciousness, or The Overseers of Garden Humanity.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So this brings me back to your statement.

For the people who are spiritually prepared, that is part of it, but not all of it.

But like i said, most people think that just because they think they are aware of what is coming, that they are going to get a free ride, that is not the case. So in comparison to this worlds population, there is so few who are actually spiritually prepared.

I didnt mean those that are aware of what is coming, (many are aware of say the coming galactic alignment but that doesnt mean they are aware spiritually of its implications) I meant those that have become spiritually awakened, as many have. Its different to be aware that a change is coming and to be spiritually awoken to this change.... isnt it??? Again this is on topic because many of these predicted invasions are around 2012.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
There will be no intervention. The alien grays will prevail!

That IS the intervention

All human life will be eradicated on this planet once again. A new modified strain will be introduced and they will emerge from cities that lie in ruin.

That may happen without Reticulan interference.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

Hey there,

I find it ignorant of you to post this,

Paul is not affiliated with any of those organizations.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There will be no intervention. The alien grays will prevail! All human life will be eradicated on this planet once again. A new modified strain will be introduced and they will emerge from cities that lie in ruin.

This is a bold statement to make, how did you reach this fear mongering conclusion?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Disclosure Project is a government psyche operation to hide its technology. Disinformation is all over the place. You can bet your ass that if it was real, it would not have been produced and if that Dr. who heads it up (asking for $800/ seminar) was really on to something, he would have been snuffed out long ago. If you really want to know who was on to something look up JFK and some of the things he said. Look up Aaron Russo, George Carlin or even some of the mysteriously dead scientists. People like Alex Jones, Art Bell and Jordan Maxwell are all working for the NWO to spread disinformation. They are half truths working to throw you off the real story and who lies behind it.

You would be surprised at how many people are on the Black Budget payroll. I can imagine they would say anything and do anything at that income level. If they don't tow the line, they are done with.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I meant those that have become spiritually awakened, as many have.

No, many have not. Their are only a handful of people who have truly, spiritually awakened.

Its different to be aware that a change is coming and to be spiritually awoken to this change.... isnt it???

My last post explained that, yes, there is a difference to be aware, and be spiritually prepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join