It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Hey Paul,

Alcohol.

We have talked about drugs a bit, but alcohol we have not discussed.

I am almost certain alcohol is worse than some of the drugs out there, although i would not recommend taking any drugs. Which kind of makes me wonder why alcohol is not illegal, hmmmmm.

Again i speak from personal experience, because i have tried, alcohol, drugs, and the natural route.

The latter is the best.

Of course the natural approach is the best one in the overall sense.

However, I do recall that at least on one occasion many years ago I was in the presence of a full-trance medium (one of many I have seen) who had a glass of wine before going into trance, to help her relax for the session in front of a group of people.

By the way, there are a number of methods to reach an alternate state of consciousness, albeit temporarily, without the use of drugs. One of these is to simply stay up all night and then perform a Radiant meditation in the morning.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho

terrence mckenna once stated, and I compeltely agree, that UFO's could land on the lawn of the whitehouse tomorrow morning and it wouldn't even come close to the experience/consequence of the '___' trip/realm

yes I have also read this about '___' which as you stated before is naturally in our brains anyway. However, how would I get to work and go about my life if I couldnt handle the realm it took me to? That is my fear with all these things, its not a fear of loosing control, its a fear of loosing control in an un natural way, that was not meant to be, my body was not designed to take more '___' than my brain can naturally release and I dont wish to risk that.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Paul, you stated:

"As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments."

I'm not sure if I follow.

Aren't our "galactic overlords" the one's who created the scenario's for us to starve, riot, and revolt in? As in it is orchestrated chaos created by them.

Unless this is to oust the human puppets who they work through, to gain overt control over 'human colony earth'...?

From one hand to another, but the same masters at the top?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hey Green,

I agree that Alcohol in moderation is ok. A glass of wine is good for you physically too.

I am talking about helping you Spiritually. You must agree that it does not help one with Spiritual and physic awareness?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

To darkon and paul richard:

your two cents are appreciated.

I can't argue against natural paths to attaining whatever it is you are seeking. They are indeed the preferrable route

hallucinogens can indeed be dangerous things, and most are probably using them incorrectly and detrimentally

...terrence mckenna once stated, and I compeltely agree, that UFO's could land on the lawn of the whitehouse tomorrow morning and it wouldn't even come close to the experience/consequence of the '___' trip/realm

Glad that we are making a positive impact.

Sounds like Terry was into some very strong wacky tobaccy

You know, there really is an urban dictionary phrase called wacky tobaccy.

Hilarious.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hey Avadar,

The method you mention i have done before. It is a very interesting meditation, and i receive much healing energies when i stay up all night.

Like Green said, in moderation it is fine. When i mean alcohol, i mean, 5 glasses of scotch

That does not help. Perhaps a glad of wine doe,s i am not sure, i should try it once and see what happens. Regardless the natural route for me is the best.

I am sorry, threads getting hijacked again. Back to topic.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was reading on another thread (didn't comment) about two drug experiencers discussing same, both with the conclusion that meditation was next to useless. Ridiculous. They couldn't meditate their way out of a wet paper sack, let alone the barrier shield of everyday human perception.

It has to do with Intent, and method.

I pulled a book by George Arundale called "Kundalini" off the book shelf, went home and read it (this was many decades ago, in the 70's...no internet). [ACTION] I had already been doing yoga & meditation. Within 3 days, suddenly, from nowhere (I was walking out of the bedroom during the daytime hrs.), up comes this astonishing force within my body, starting at the base of my spine: it was wending it's way up my spine, felt like a controlled nuclear explosion within, and seemed to have a girth of about 1-1/4". I soon recognized that it must be the serpent fire (while it was happening). [CUT]

I was an avid practitioner of don Juan at the time, and knew about intent. It was Intent that enabled this. So, don't tell me you need substances to reach inner depth: I was an absolute greenhorn, still young.

Substances destroy the Ether -ic structure, or energy field: create holes, breaks, weaknesses in it: I had a friend who's new husband told me he'd taken too much lsd when he was younger: I didn't understand why he told me that, but he seemed 'burnt' or 'slow,' but in nowise stupid. Knew him for years: he never got any better. Nice person.

When one can evolve properly, with a natural flow, it's proper to the system. Sure, anybody can cheat, but what becomes of it? Twisting, that's what: somehwere, somehow: the actual inherent damage accrued is pretty much lifelong: can you say, schizophrenia, other mental disorders (I'm a caregiver): this is not a joke.

Substance users without their substances are ordinary meat. With self-effort (meditational &c: no crutches required), you can learn to connect directly, and match speed with your Inner Unfolding Self. Very important.

Yes, I study the shamanic ways, and have known Native Americans who took peyote as part of their religious worship: very kewl people, but any I ever met, were confused regarding inner understanding: some were egotistical, thinking they had answers they obviously didn't know anything about. One was an apprentice with a shaman and could shoot lightning bolts in his lucid dreaming. I learned to do the same, quickly, with the use of Intent. Btw, he had been locked down in a mental ward at one time.

Alcohol brings negative experiences: I used to drink beer and meditate: I quickly learned it carried a black cloud effect. Clear the mind and body (recommend vegan diet).

You are unlimited: you limit yourselves. Keep your Cup on Empty.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by Mr Green

Hey Green,

I agree that Alcohol in moderation is ok. A glass of wine is good for you physically too.

I am talking about helping you Spiritually. You must agree that it does not help one with Spiritual and physic awareness?

I agree Darcon alcohol for me does not help in connecting to the spiritual realms. It makes your head fuzzy and not clear, the next day you feel tired and not at your best if youve had more than you should! Pauls right in that if we are giving a group talk or seminar it can relax us, as I say in moderation.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Paul, you stated:

"As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments."

I'm not sure if I follow.

Aren't our "galactic overlords" the one's who created the scenario's for us to starve, riot, and revolt in? As in it is orchestrated chaos created by them.

Unless this is to oust the human puppets who they work through, to gain overt control over 'human colony earth'...?

From one hand to another, but the same masters at the top?

According to the references I stated, both archeological and the USAF unofficially: hundreds of thousands of years ago the Anunnaki were instrumental in starting Homo sapien life here. But they could and can only influence our civilization, not dominate it completely -- especially as the population got to be so large. That is, not unless they wish to completely take us over for messing up the farm and making it more dangerous than they want it to be.

They have also done some significant "messing up" themselves at the end of the antediluvian period (hint, hint) but that is another topic and thread.

For many centuries, they appear to have harbored the desire to generally avoid "getting their fingernails dirty" so to speak.

Now there is a strong chance that they will feel obligated to intervene directly in order to keep things from getting completely out of hand. Thus is a motivation behind their long-term breeding program to cultivate an occupational army of Hybrids. Whereby the higher ups, the so-called "galactic overlords" can still avoid getting their fingernails -- or claws -- or pincers -- dirty.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Perhaps they are going to intervene also, so they do not make past mistakes, like Atlantis.

Much Genetic Material was lost during those times. So sad for them

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well, considering the premise of the thread, if we are to entertain these possibilities, I would say that the reason something is going to happen now is because just NOW we have run the risk of destroying ourselves. Therefore, need to be stopped.

100 years ago, we weren't in such a precarious situation...

That is, of course, if there is any truth to this at all, which I doubt.

As far as the tech goes. I don't think they would have too much to worry about. In all likelihood, they would have very efficient shields in place that would render our weapons useless. Afterall, how would they travel through space at such high speeds without some sort of shield to stop the debris from ripping them apart? Gravitational warping shields of some sort.
(my sci-fi jargon sucks
)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Is it not right though that they were an isolated bunch, away from the rest of the people in their villages due to the side effects many felt. They took days to come down from these trips and as a group became distant from other villagers?

a mix of my words and somebody elses:

shaman's don't hold the most pleasant position in society. They are not allowed to hold positions of power, but only because they are sacred. they will be found at the headman's side during meetings but at the end will return to their hut at the edge of the village. they are peripheral to the goings on of society in all senses.

they are called on in times of crisis - an illness, death/dying, psychological problems, marital quarell, weather prediciton,thefts...

they are away from society because that is their lot. it ain't pretty, but it's what's necessary for them to do their job properly. I don't think they do this because of the effects generated from substances, and the subsequent "come-downs"

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That was weird. When I looked at this thread, it showed as only having one page...

I thought I was responding to IRM on the first page. That last post of mine probably looks way out of place. Sorry guys.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Firstly excellent responses to all in providing information against illegal and harmful drugs being used. Also wine in moderation (2 glasses a day from what I heard) is good for the heart so thats covered.

Ok back to topic....

Some people say 'why would the Reticulans not of taken us hundreds of years ago' and I think its because the plans that the Reticulans were hatching had to be a very gradual process to work.

Slow and steady as they say wins the race so on that count Reticulans would have to meticulously plan every detail into making sure that the population and disinformation grew and that they stay out of sight. Its a case of not scaring the 'cattle' as if people were suddenly aware of the Reticulans plans the 'cattle' would turn from docile in to charging bulls.

The entire supply to the Reticulans would be under threat with everyone turning against them which is why unless in the extreme circumstance (which seem to be coming), Reticulans would pay not to interfere.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

As far as the tech goes. I don't think they would have too much to worry about. In all likelihood, they would have very efficient shields in place that would render our weapons useless

Actually, if i am not mistaken, that is the one thing they do not have. Is physical shields. Which reflects upon why government officials were able to shoot down the UFO at Roswell new Mexico.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

According to the references I stated, both archeological and the USAF unofficially: hundreds of thousands of years ago the Anunnaki were instrumental in starting Homo sapien life here. But they could and can only influence our civilization, not dominate it completely -- especially as the population got to be so large. That is, not unless they wish to completely take us over for messing up the farm and making it more dangerous than they want it to be.

They have also done some significant "messing up" themselves at the end of the antediluvian period (hint, hint) but that is another topic and thread.

For many centuries, they appear to have harbored the desire to generally avoid "getting their fingernails dirty" so to speak.

Now there is a strong chance that they will feel obligated to intervene directly in order to keep things from getting completely out of hand. Thus is a motivation behind their long-term breeding program to cultivate an occupational army of Hybrids. Whereby the higher ups, the so-called "galactic overlords" can still avoid getting their fingernails -- or claws -- or pincers -- dirty.

Where does freewill come into play? I can't say this with complete certainty, but surely they cannot subjugate humanity by force alone.

Well, surely they CAN, technically speaking, but would they? There are karmic consequences for such actions.

They are experts at manipulating the minds of men and instilling them with beliefs they believe to be their own, hence creating desired outcomes with our (unwitting) help.

I can more likely see a scenario created by them which would trick us into going along with it, willingly (whatever that may be) than a brute force takeover.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
That was weird. When I looked at this thread, it showed as only having one page...

I thought I was responding to IRM on the first page. That last post of mine probably looks way out of place. Sorry guys.

yer it did but dont worry I did the same recently. I posted a reply to what I thought was on the last page (page 4) only to find it went on thread at page 40 something! Glitch in the system it happens.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well, considering the premise of the thread, if we are to entertain these possibilities, I would say that the reason something is going to happen now is because just NOW we have run the risk of destroying ourselves. Therefore, need to be stopped.

...As far as the tech goes. I don't think they would have too much to worry about. In all likelihood, they would have very efficient shields in place that would render our weapons useless. Afterall, how would they travel through space at such high speeds without some sort of shield to stop the debris from ripping them apart? Gravitational warping shields of some sort.
(my sci-fi jargon sucks
)

You are quite right: we are closer to manifesting more destruction now than ever before in the last ten thousand years or so.

(Since the war between Atlantis and the Anunnaki that the former lost.)

The Reticulans have no shielding technology but the sophistication of their metallurgy and their propulsion systems are quite impressive.

If you really want an answer to your question of how they travel through space and also learn about why their nuclear weapons are much more powerful than traditional atomic variations, get yourself a copy of Bob Lazar's Documentary.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

100 years ago, we weren't in such a precarious situation...

I dunno man, I'm not a fan of people saying that all of a sudden we're running the risk of destroying ourselves.

Implies humanity as a whole is destructive, when it's really just those psychopaths at the top who have control over all of our institutions who are veering the collective human car off the road.

They are the threat and danger to us all.

But I suppose on the flipside, it is the manipulation/perversion of the collective human consciousnes through countless means which is resulting in us subconsciously manifesting the situation we find ourselves in. In that line of thinking, it's all of our faults, because we acquiesce instead of revolt.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

Implies humanity as a whole is destructive

Sadly, here, on this world, humanity is tipping towards destruction of this world, and themselves.

but humanity as a whole?

I am not 100% sure. There are many humanoid planets out there, with civilizations who are not as imperialistic or corrupt as some on this planet.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by darcon]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join