Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by nemazasho
 


Its not so much energy they want in some cases its the human as a whole subject, spirit, everything as Alien races cannot take spirits but they can corrupt them through deception and lies.


I think it's both, but etheric energy more than actual human parts.



Earlier in this thread it was mention that Reptilians consider people as a delicacy to eat as a whole so that makes all of us cattle hear on Terra, put in another way we are a food-source to the Reptilians



Yes, according to the speculation and "eye witness testimony" they do like to eat them whole, but they also instill a huge ammount of fear into them before hand by murdering in front of victims or whatever else, and making sure they know they are going to die. I think the energy feeding is just as important as the actual feeding.



The Grays capture people and do things from drug them, to using vitamins from their organs in a form of a black thick crude-like oil substance and operate on them. For the unlucky ones they are passes on to the Reptilians to eat, some are reported missing on the news and through other media.

Have a look at the amount of people in the statistics that dissapear every year and the results are alarming.


The numbers are indeed alarming...I wonder how many are actually kidnapped by aliens.

I'd bet a good chunk of those numbers go into child/sex/human slavery rings, mind-control projects, biological testing (by humans and aliens alike).

God knows how many are kept in captivity for whatever purpose. It's so regular though, and rampant/ever increasing, that it wouldn't be a surprise if the majority are simply food.




posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If the reptilians get you intensely frightened before they put the bib on and tuck in, I reckon they are doing it to enhance the dining experience. it is no different from a human putting a cobra in a cage next to a mongoose to get it all riled up before they slit it open, cut out its beating heart and drink its blood + bile.
I have seen the latter performed in Asia tho thankfully, not the first.
food for thought,
RK



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho

I'm sorry but I just get offended when people belittle psychedelics and label them artificial or fantasy or irrelevant. I have been studying them for a decade and simply cannot accept that view of them - it's completely and utterly false. Our brains are hardwired to have those experiences.

There is a very powerful hallucinogen known to science (one that has been clinically studied), which regularly creates experiences of profound ontological insight & alien contact - it is also ENDOGENOUS to the human body and brain. Our bodies produce it, and it is found in thousands of plants, trees, animals in nature. Those who have studied it say it's in more places than it isn't. Not a fact easily ignored.


[edit on 22-2-2009 by nemazasho]


I do believe certain gateways can be open with the hallucinogen you speak of above as it is found naturally in the brain. However when its released through meditation or other ways is it not released in a natural state in the exact dose required for that individual to cope with. My concern with taking more of this substance is will the individual be able to cope with the "trip" as its not an natural response. When we learn to meditate over many months we build up a natural response to this chemical and slowly learn how to deal with the awakenings it brings. Is it not dangerous to suddenly burst open all our psychic connections in one big go, is it not known that this can literally blow a persons mind.

Call me old fashioned but I still think these things should be done naturally. Im not saying its wrong for others to speed up the process by taking substances Im just not sure most are ready for the results. You sound you have mastered it well, but what about those that suddenly find they have an out of control kundalini they have awoken and it literally sends them mad and burns them up?

I dont think only 2% of the population are capable of reaching these experiences without drugs, I think 100% of the population can. We all have chakras therefor we all can reach these experiences, its just some dont seem to want to put the ground work in, they want the easy route, the fast track way. Fast track is fine if your up to the challenge and are prepared for the risks, but Im just not.

The natural route may be longer but Im sure its a safer way in the end. Ive had some very strange things happen to me, but at least at the end of the day I know what Im seeing is real and that gives me courage to cope with it and deal with it. The alternative of not even knowing what Im seeing is real for me would lead to a state of paranoia.

EDIT I recently spoke on thread to someone who had purchased a brain wave altering machine that guaranteed them the exact brain wave patterns of a Zen Master. After only a couple of weeks use of this machine they had become suicidal, withdrawn from society and totally paranoid. yes they had achieved the meditative state of a Zen master but it had come without the 20 years of meditational experience said master had. This fast route had come with a price, how can we expect to take the brain wave pattern of a zen master without the understanding that comes with reaching this far point of enlightenment?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Mr Green]



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
If the reptilians get you intensely frightened before they put the bib on and tuck in, I reckon they are doing it to enhance the dining experience. it is no different from a human putting a cobra in a cage next to a mongoose to get it all riled up before they slit it open, cut out its beating heart and drink its blood + bile.
I have seen the latter performed in Asia tho thankfully, not the first.
food for thought,
RK

RK,

That makes perfect sense.


Generating fear for its own sake and egotism are additional indications that the Reptilians are not spiritual beings but actually represent a lot of "very sick and twisted puppies."





posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I don't think only 2% of the population are capable of reaching these experiences without drugs, I think 100% of the population can. We all have chakras therefor we all can reach these experiences, its just some don't seem to want to put the ground work in, they want the easy route, the fast track way. Fast track is fine if your up to the challenge and are prepared for the risks, but I'm just not.

The natural route may be longer but Im sure its a safer way in the end. Ive had some very strange things happen to me, but at least at the end of the day I know what I'm seeing is real and that gives me courage to cope with it and deal with it. The alternative of not even knowing what I'm seeing is real for me would lead to a state of paranoia.

Green...I couldn't agree more.


Tripping on or even sampling hallucinogenics (or any drugs) to increase psychic awareness is a very bad idea.


It is much wiser to increase psychic receptivity naturally than to force it through drugs which results in less emotional stability while also weakening the body, the aura, and the chakras.


To force through drugs the rising of the Kundalini (opening of the chakras) can have a devastating effect on one's psychological well-being


If you really want to increase your psychic receptivity, start doing chakra exercises; the best, hardest, and most advanced of which is called God Yoga aka Heart Chakra Radiance. I can't put a link to that in here but if you ask Green she can provide it for you in a private e-mail.




posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
you might want to stop calling them reticulans and refer to them as Zetans.

someone might confuse what you're saying with another race from Epsilon Reticuli.


reticuli - a network; any reticulated system or structure.

the reticuli doesn't denote a "where" it denotes a "what" or "how" ..

as in there are 2 zeta stars.. in a binary system.. a reticuli..

there are more binary "reticuli" star systems of our size star (sun) tan there are non binary.

so you're being innacurate.


it's like saying "the africans are going to attack"..

oh.

you mean the lybian africans? the zimbabwe africans? the ethiopian africans? the moroccan africans? the egyptian africans?

i think you're scaring yourself unneccessarily with the hype about grays and body parts..

so they do scientific studies.
so what
ever check out our animal testing labs?

yeah we drink animals vital secretions.
yeah women rub it on their bodies to look prettier than they truly are.

how hypocritical.

we're all gonna die.
do you get to choose how?
rarely.

would you rather be hit by a stray bullet from a crackhead 13 yr old's gun?
or raped by a pedophile in a dungeon then slaughtered?
or go out with style and be a part of a very important scientific experiment?

guess which one is NOT going to be the most likely one of those that's going to happen to you???


thats right.

chillllll



-


[edit on 22-2-2009 by prevenge]



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 

The terms Zetan and Reticulan are often used interchangeably and mean the same thing


Within the literature available on the subject (e.g., from abductees and former governmental insiders), both terms are used because they both refer to the humanoid-aliens that stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System some 37 light years away from us.

Specifically Reticulum 4 or the fourth planet in that binary star system.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green


I do believe certain gateways can be open with the hallucinogen you speak of above as it is found naturally in the brain. However when its released through meditation or other ways is it not released in a natural state in the exact dose required for that individual to cope with. My concern with taking more of this substance is will the individual be able to cope with the "trip" as its not an natural response. When we learn to meditate over many months we build up a natural response to this chemical and slowly learn how to deal with the awakenings it brings. Is it not dangerous to suddenly burst open all our psychic connections in one big go, is it not known that this can literally blow a persons mind.


Not literally, figuratively. Though they effect the psyche so powerfully, entheogens are among the biologically safest drugs known. The dangers of entheogens are exaggerated by ignorance and their potential vitues remain hidden.

Unfortunately the majority of users take them without any spiritual intention or explicit ritual, i'll give you that. But even then, people have been "opening the floodgates" for thousands of years and have come out just fine. I know people who have done certain entheogens hundreds of times and you would not notice a difference in them compared to non-users when using standard social and mental measuring sticks.




Call me old fashioned but I still think these things should be done naturally. Im not saying its wrong for others to speed up the process by taking substances Im just not sure most are ready for the results. You sound you have mastered it well, but what about those that suddenly find they have an out of control kundalini they have awoken and it literally sends them mad and burns them up?

I dont think only 2% of the population are capable of reaching these experiences without drugs, I think 100% of the population can. We all have chakras therefor we all can reach these experiences, its just some dont seem to want to put the ground work in, they want the easy route, the fast track way. Fast track is fine if your up to the challenge and are prepared for the risks, but Im just not.



That 2% figure is for people who can reach states of religious/mystical awareness spontaneously/out of the blue. I mean contact with god, going to other dimensions, etc. I agree that every being has the innate capability of reaching certain states of awarness/energy levels naturally.



The natural route may be longer but Im sure its a safer way in the end. Ive had some very strange things happen to me, but at least at the end of the day I know what Im seeing is real and that gives me courage to cope with it and deal with it. The alternative of not even knowing what Im seeing is real for me would lead to a state of paranoia.



“For as long as we know of, there have been at least a few people in every culture, the mystics and the saints, who were able through prayer, mediation, or other techniques to bring upon themselves mystical states of consciousness (James 1902), also called primary religious experience. In some cultures, this direct experience of the sacred was available to everyone, or to members of special bodies of initiates, through the sacramental use of psychoactive plants and preparations. “

I respect your opinion and decision that the natural route is the way for you.

Many will meditate, use ritual & rhythym, music and dancing, love-making...there are many paths to self-discovery.

Extraordinary states of awareness can be induced with various means and in various ways, showing us that the capacity for mystical experience is innate to every person, and in fact, their birthright (whichever route they may take)



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Tripping on or even sampling hallucinogenics (or any drugs) to increase psychic awareness is a very bad idea.


It is much wiser to increase psychic receptivity naturally than to force it through drugs which results in less emotional stability while also weakening the body, the aura, and the chakras.


To force through drugs the rising of the Kundalini (opening of the chakras) can have a devastating effect on one's psychological well-being


If you really want to increase your psychic receptivity, start doing chakra exercises; the best, hardest, and most advanced of which is called God Yoga aka Heart Chakra Radiance. I can't put a link to that in here but if you ask Green she can provide it for you in a private e-mail.



I think this all stemmed from a misunderstanding...I don't know where the chakra's thing came up into this side-talk on hallucinogens. I don't believe I stated they should or can be used as such. (to open chakras)

I believe it was said that they are an avenue to experiencing contact with beings, alternative dimensions of reality, profound psychological and spiritual knowledge, etc. Yes they are potentially dangerous...if you fear death by astonishment


They are a completely valid route for trying to attain a valid/genuinely transformative 'enlightenment' experience, although this result is extremely rare and people's habits are so deeply engrained sometimes that even such a profound experience does little to change who they are for more than a brief moment.

They are what they are. They have always been with us. Not as easier route, just a different one. To each their own.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho
 


I believe it was said that they are an avenue to experiencing contact with beings, alternative dimensions of reality, profound psychological and spiritual knowledge, etc. Yes they are potentially dangerous...if you fear death by astonishment

Drugs are NOT an avenue to experiencing anything to do with spiritual or Alien contact whatsoever, thats the drugs talking which is why they are called mind altering.

I and others could not make it more clearer that taking mind altering substances will result in not only damage but fake/artificial/manufactured experiences and are not genuine in the slightest.

Please stop attempting to veer this thread off topic with a distorted view and argument for the use of damaging drugs to 'spiritually connect'...... absolute garbage


[edit on 22-2-2009 by Drakiir]



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To all this talk that drugs help with "spiritual knowledge".

I speak from past experience here, drugs do not help. They make you confused, and while they do open you up for psychic receptivity, this is a very unstable way of doing it.

I agree with Paul Richard's appraisal, when he says,

It is much wiser to increase psychic receptivity naturally than to force it through drugs which results in less emotional stability while also weakening the body, the aura, and the chakras.

I myself have experienced drugs, and have compared them to the current meditation i now do, Heart Chakra Radiance(U2U me if you want to know what type of meditation it is).

There is no comparison. It is hard to discern the Dominant Aura Colour of the messages, or physic awareness you are getting while on drugs.

On the contrary it is quite opposite with the natural approach. Even if one is just doing Basic Meditations. I also have found a big difference in my own, spiritual stability. I think that is the one thing for sure that is different when on drugs, is ones own stability.

For anyone who is considering to take drugs to help with ones spirituality, take it from me, a person who has tried both way, it is much safer, and more spiritually fulfilling to do it naturally. Of course, i am only speaking from my experience.

My 2 Cents.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho
I think this all stemmed from a misunderstanding...I don't know where the chakra's thing came up into this side-talk on hallucinogens. I don't believe I stated they should or can be used as such. (to open chakras)

I believe it was said that they are an avenue to experiencing contact with beings, alternative dimensions of reality, profound psychological and spiritual knowledge, etc. Yes they are potentially dangerous...if you fear death by astonishment

Death by astonishment.



Originally posted by nemazasho
They are a completely valid route for trying to attain a valid/genuinely transformative 'enlightenment' experience, although this result is extremely rare and people's habits are so deeply engrained sometimes that even such a profound experience does little to change who they are for more than a brief moment.

They are what they are. They have always been with us. Not as easier route, just a different one. To each their own.

All that you describe above: experiencing contact with beings, alternative dimensions of reality, profound psychological and spiritual knowledge, etc., are all done with the chakras and are all related to clairvoyant, clairaudient, and clairsentient receptivity.


In other words, opening up the chakras or the rising of the Kundalini.

All the same banana.


You can do all those things without any drugs whatsoever. It is safer and easier on the body and the psyche in the process to go about it through natural means.

Can people get inspiration (as in music) and/or profound awareness from taking certain drugs and have they?

Most certainly.

But there is a price to pay in physical and psychological damage, which impacts the chakras in the body.

So if you want to live dangerously, go ahead.

But if you want to live long and healthily, avoid drugs completely in your metaphysical and alien investigation endeavors.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by nemazasho
 


I believe it was said that they are an avenue to experiencing contact with beings, alternative dimensions of reality, profound psychological and spiritual knowledge, etc. Yes they are potentially dangerous...if you fear death by astonishment

Drugs are NOT an avenue to experiencing anything to do with spiritual or Alien contact whatsoever, thats the drugs talking which is why they are called mind altering.

I and others could not make it more clearer that taking mind altering substances will result in not only damage but fake/artificial/manufactured experiences and are not genuine in the slightest.

Please stop attempting to veer this thread off topic with a distorted view and argument for the use of damaging drugs to 'spiritually connect'...... absolute garbage


[edit on 22-2-2009 by Drakiir]


Yeah, ignore all the excellent points I make in my favour. Last i remember you were trying to get my post removed because I was talking about certain entheogens, instead of actually challenging my information. boo hoo, go cry mod instead of getting into an intellectual debate. heaven forbid it might open your mind to new ideas.

You are again grouping all drugs into one "bad" category, only to your detriment. Hallucinogens have been used for thousands of years by the majority of human cultures.

Shamans use these substances to "spiritually connect" all the time.

They are able to acquire knowledge on healing, animals, plants, nature, that they would otherwise not be able to acquire naturally. They are unanimous in the belief that certain compounds are indespensible to their work.

Some of their medical preparations boggle the minds of western science - that they would be able to create brews which in terms of odds, would have been next to impossible for them to figure out through trial and error.
Plus, the shamans admit they got the information from the plants (hallucinogens) themselves.

They claim to speak with animal and plant spirits, and the "world of the dead" through these compounds. Their valid reports go much further than your ignorant claims to the contrary.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Please stop attempting to veer this thread off topic with a distorted view and argument for the use of damaging drugs to 'spiritually connect'...... absolute garbage


[edit on 22-2-2009 by Drakiir]


Whilst I dont agree as Ive said with this boosting of the psychic senses through drugs it is on topic. You can "spiritually connect" by taking these things, that has been shown, this thread is about a possible intervention by the Reticulans, an alien race who can be seen via psychic door ways. Ive spoken to many who in a state of meditation see these things, Ive seen them myself this way. I once saw two greys as clear as a photo sat at some work station/computer in uniforms. The uniforms were black with some symbol on the shoulders. They were not aware that I could see them and the strangest thing I found was that they were showing emotion, they were bored! They also looked more wrinkly and boney than the classic Grey pictures.

I find the whole subject of viewing other dimensions and beings fascinating but I do not have the nerve or will to take drugs to reach it. I prefer the route of opening the chakras and increasing psychic awarnes this way. It was me that brought chakras into this conversation and I did because I feel they are relevent to this topic.

Paul has brought us the information for this thread from using his chakras so to me they are very on topic as are the many ways of opening them, naturally or un naturally.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard
 


Hey Paul,

I agree with what you said. I know we are getting a bit off topic here, but i just wanted to address one other issue.

Alcohol.

We have talked about drugs a bit, but alcohol we have not discussed.

I am almost certain alcohol is worse than some of the drugs out there, although i would not recommend taking any drugs. Which kind of makes me wonder why alcohol is not illegal, hmmmmm.

Again i speak from personal experience, because i have tried, alcohol, drugs, and the natural route.

The latter is the best.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


While you may be able to spiritually connect via that option it is highly dangerous and not recommended. Im against any drug being used for that and will only take the natural way as while it is the hardest it is most worth it and invigorates ones self to persist


[edit on 22-2-2009 by Drakiir]



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho

Shamans use these substances to "spiritually connect" all the time.

They are able to acquire knowledge on healing, animals, plants, nature, that they would otherwise not be able to acquire naturally. They are unanimous in the belief that certain compounds are indespensible to their work.



yes you are right in saying the shamens spiritually connected using substances all the time. I do not doubt for a second what they saw and I think they are a very interesting set of people. Is it not right though that they were an isolated bunch, away from the rest of the people in their villages due to the side effects many felt. They took days to come down from these trips and as a group became distant from other villagers? Can we live like this today though how would that work in todays society do you think? Are there any true shamens left or is it a breed that has developed and adapted to todays needs?



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To darkon and paul richard:

your two cents are appreciated.

I can't argue against natural paths to attaining whatever it is you are seeking. They are indeed the preferrable route

hallucinogens can indeed be dangerous things, and most are probably using them incorrectly and detrimentally

doesn't discount them though, as potential tools in someone's arsenal. They aren't shortcuts to anything though, and most will be set back by them.

though just having done all the research that i've done they are incredible compounds which would revolutionize many aspects of culture and society of they were made legal and studied properly.

terrence mckenna once stated, and I compeltely agree, that UFO's could land on the lawn of the whitehouse tomorrow morning and it wouldn't even come close to the experience/consequence of the '___' trip/realm



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Alcohol.

We have talked about drugs a bit, but alcohol we have not discussed.



Im probably going to look like a hypocrite here but Id say with alcohol, everything in moderation.


I drink wine with meals and I drink for relaxation, I dont drink to increase my psychic awarness because drink actually does the opposite it makes meditating harder as your system is less pure. However I still choose to drink in moderation. Its like anything if you cant handle it you shouldnt do it.



posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho
 


Thanks for being understanding, and polite.

Whatever works for you i guess. One has to make his/hers own decisions.





new topics
top topics
 
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join