It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
spacecowgirl,

The term Terran refers to the people on the planet we are on -- Terra --a much older Latin word that is far better than the goofy English variation (Earth).

Want to be referred to as an Earthling?

Gag me with a spoon

There is no world government at present so when one speaks of overthrowing Terran governments it means individual nations on this planet.

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
...you have voiced some of what I believe. I do not think aliens are interested in our well being but more on what they can take from us, be it dna genetic material or children.

I have never heard of one persons life being better from alien involvement however I could be wrong?

There will be no overthrow, the shapeshifting reptilians can take on human form and noone would know any different.

Contrary to the view of David Icke (who I saw in person at a seminar), there are no shapeshifting Reptilians

Shapeshifting capability (along with the notion that aliens can walk through walls, read minds, and teleport) is pure Reticulan propaganda through brainwashed abductees and also from people who have been telepathically manipulated by twisted spirits who favor Reticulan domination.

In the early 1990s I was in a house that had paralysis beams enter the second-story bathroom window late at night from the backyard. If they could walk through walls or teleport, they would not need paralysis beams and yours truly would have been kidnapped.

They failed.

And that is not the first time I had a close call with them.

Generally speaking, it is only those who have already been abducted who have the strongest belief that the aliens have godlike capability -- not those who have yet to be kidnapped

The reason behind the false belief is extensive brainwashing with mind-altering drugs, developed by the Reticulans over generations (they have had a great deal of practice) that occurs onboard spacecraft and bases to abductees.

Don't you hate when that happens?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I must admit reading yours and Paul's posts makes me feel I dont have enough experience to deal with what is to come. I don't have 40 years experience.

Green...Green...Green...what are we going to do with you?

You have been demonically attacked severely on a number of occasions, overcame them all, and have had many verifications of your growth through Radiance over many months -- even over the past 24 hours (as stated in your e-mail) -- and you still constantly question your abilities.

Give yourself a break and just accept the fact that you are not a metaphysical novice by any stretch of the imagination

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hey forget about that you never told me you'd seen David Icke
Did you speak to him.

yes yes I know but to have total unbending intent is hard Paul, even for those that practise it. Plus I dont think we can ever stop questioning what it is we are dealing with, ever. SS,Naga uses the word INTENSE intent, to keep this up is hard but INTENSE it has to be or we allow ourselves to become lost.

Anyway I want to know more about your seminar with David Icke
What did he discuss, reptiles obviously but in what capacity.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A friend has encountered lower fourth dimensions through entheogens and found that they were extrememly malevolent in intent and knowledge given. Painted a very grim picture for humanity - seemed to want nothing less than to snuff us out permanently.

Have to take it with a grain of salt I suppose.

They easily could have just put that knowledge/scenario into his head so his mind would go through some hardcore processing trying to come to terms with it (which is near impossible because it is an end-game scenario and unfavourable to agree to unless you wanted to return to nothingness).

Smelt like a huge drain on energy from those beings. Can see what you guys mean saying it's 10-20x the cost of energy when channeling information sometimes.

Though weird enough dozens of experiences with entheogens before that he had nothing but positive and profound/life-changing-for-the-better experiences. None involving contact though. Contact usually revealed negative intent on their part.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The Reticulan Empire has used this world as a big farm for many thousands of years.

Really? I thought that was humanity. Guess I must be mistaken.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think it was the annanuki as the Sumarian's called them, specifically Enki's renegades that hijacked the natural evolution of this planet which was, as many are, a project, and messed with our dna, creating a slave race to do their dirty work, die in their wars, and make them money.

I also think that there is a galactic presence that is seeking to end this, possibly because enough laws have finally been broken to do so. I also think that many positive ets, (and there are many species in this, greys, nordics, others) think we are too primitive and kind of willing slaves, co-dependency, contractual sheep who, even in democracies, vote in the same ancient bloodlines and allow them to wreak utter havoc on the world.

But, if it was cut and dried, and if we weren't seen as potentially worth saving by many, this would be finished already with the first laws broken.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The Reticulan Empire has used this world as a big farm for many thousands of years.

Originally posted by YourForever
Really? I thought that was humanity. Guess I must be mistaken.

You're right: you are mistaken.

Farming humans for their raw genetic material is the difference.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I think it was the annanuki as the Sumarian's called them, specifically Enki's renegades that hijacked the natural evolution of this planet which was, as many are, a project, and messed with our dna, creating a slave race to do their dirty work, die in their wars, and make them money.

According to the archeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin: the original purpose of the Anunnaki mixing their DNA with the Homo erectus here was to produce a slave race to mine for gold. They found that slave labor was more economical than using robots that were actually harder to maintain. Your extrapolation that their human slaves were also meant to die in their wars and provide other "services" is a strong possibility. Slaves in most cultures are used for many things.

I also think that there is a galactic presence that is seeking to end this, possibly because enough laws have finally been broken to do so. I also think that many positive ets, (and there are many species in this, greys, nordics, others) think we are too primitive and kind of willing slaves, co-dependency, contractual sheep who, even in democracies, vote in the same ancient bloodlines and allow them to wreak utter havoc on the world.

I disagree on both points: I have not come across any evidence of a "galactic presence" (what some like to term the Galactic Confederation) overseeing the situation and there are no "positive extraterrestrials" in spacecraft above us. Which is not to state that there aren't benevolent aliens somewhere, only that they are not the Reticulans, as their actions repeatedly demonstrate.

But, if it was cut and dried, and if we weren't seen as potentially worth saving by many, this would be finished already with the first laws broken.

The Reticulans do see this world as worth saving in being one of the farms in their empire, to harvest as they wish.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

A friend has encountered lower fourth dimensions through psilocybin and found that they were extrememly malevolent in intent and knowledge given. Painted a very grim picture for humanity - seemed to want nothing less than to snuff us out permanently.

Well first off which I think should be the most obvious warning is that Halucigenic drugs of any kind are not a ticket into a mystical world full of ET contacts and Alien Races.

If this person you know experienced anything when they were on drugs I think common sense dictates that is was the drugs, it couldn't be more obvious.

Point being: Mind altering drugs do NOT grant the user access to any spiritual contact, ET contact or revelations, thats the drugs doing what they are meant to do..... deceive the mind.

Tell him so say no to drugs and see if the same thing happens.... and dont be shocked if it doesnt

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I also think that there is a galactic presence that is seeking to end this, possibly because enough laws have finally been broken to do so.

I think actually its opposite, I think any Galactic presence wants to maintain this giant farm called Terra (in latin) no matter what. In the Reticulans having and unlimited and free for all access to this farm to further themselves the last thing they want is for their 'cattle' to be wiped out.

So whatever measures they can take to maintain this farm, I'm sure they will take, even if that means an invasion to continue what they have been doing for thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Drakiir - That post is so Right On! It's nice to know there are others who have the Knowing! Kudos!

I have not come across any evidence of a "galactic presence" (what some like to term the Galactic Confederation) overseeing the situation and there are no "positive extraterrestrials" in spacecraft above us. Which is not to state that there aren't benevolent aliens somewhere, only that they are not the Reticulans, as their actions repeatedly demonstrate.

You've been making some knockout posts, Paul_Richard! Nice to see. You obviously know humaneros when you see them!

Now, not to upset a fine awareness like yours, but the Universe (Fullverse) is a big place. Not everything is known by each viewpoint in aspectuality (particle viewpoint). I Have seen the ships, which are quite obviously some kind of 'federation' ships, ringing our Sol solar system: I was brought bodily into space in an instant when I was 11 yrs. old. There, like a ringed crust, were ships of many kinds and sorts. I was in such power it was unbelievable. I returned to my Earth everyday awareness state, and had the distinct thought, "I know how to do this, I can do it again anytime I please!" Such an event only occured one more time, when I was 14 (completely different scenario).

This is not an easy thing to speak of, but I thought you might like to know. Many levels of the Ether -ic.

Kicker thread.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
You've been making some knockout posts, Paul_Richard! Nice to see. You obviously know humaneros when you see them! ...Kicker thread.

Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback.

Now, not to upset a fine awareness like yours, but the Universe (Fullverse) is a big place.

Agreed.

Although not infinite, ALL THAT IS is an extremely large place.

Not everything is known by each viewpoint in aspectuality (particle viewpoint).

Of course.

"The more you know the less you think you know."

I Have seen the ships, which are quite obviously some kind of 'federation' ships, ringing our Sol solar system: I was brought bodily into space in an instant when I was 11 yrs. old. There, like a ringed crust, were ships of many kinds and sorts. I was in such power it was unbelievable. I returned to my Earth everyday awareness state, and had the distinct thought, "I know how to do this, I can do it again anytime I please!" Such an event only occured one more time, when I was 14 (completely different scenario).

This is not an easy thing to speak of, but I thought you might like to know. Many levels of the Ether -ic.

Quite a powerful vision you had there at only eleven

Just replace the word federation with Reticulan Empire and we agree more precisely.

To those who are not aware of this ability, Reticulan cloaking mechanisms do leave one with the impression that they are traveling interdimensionally (or teleporting away) when in fact they are simply activating a strong electromagnetic field around the craft to produce what those in this business refer to as optical invisibility. Infrared night vision devices can see through their cloaking mechanisms and any upstart ufologist is wise to invest in such equipment.

Reticulan probes monitor US Astronauts in space

The US Navy first started experimenting with electromagnetism for stealth back in the 1940s. The goal was to achieve stealth from radar. What they got was not just radar stealth but optical invisibility. Problem is, if the crew is not adequately insulated, they will suffer from the harmful effects of EM radiation; this is what happened with the ill-fated US Eldridge in 1943.

Let's do some simple logical extrapolation.

According to Zecharia Sitchin's archeological investigations: the Anunnaki (who were likely Zetan Reptilian) first came to this world about 450,000 years ago. That is a relatively short period in cosmic time but a very long one to explore solar systems, set up military bases and long-range supply lines, and to build a very large industrial complex (encompassing many worlds) for the manufacture of everything one needs to fuel and maintain an empire

I therefore do not doubt that the Reticulan Empire has thousands of interstellar warships (and likely many more highly armed probes) at their disposal in this, the Milky Way Galaxy.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

Well this is an interesting thread, which i tend to agree with Paul Richard and Drak.

I myself am getting prepared, as much as i can. I know and feel that the time frame is within the next couple of years.

I am getting prepared spiritually, as i believe that is the only true way to defeat an enemy as technologically advanced and corrupted as the reteculians are.

Star and flagged

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

A friend has encountered lower fourth dimensions through entheogens and found that they were extrememly malevolent in intent and knowledge given. Painted a very grim picture for humanity - seemed to want nothing less than to snuff us out permanently.

Drakiir:

Well first off which I think should be the most obvious warning is that Halucigenic drugs of any kind are not a ticket into a mystical world full of ET contacts and Alien Races.

nemazasho:

Actually, my friend, they have been used as a ticket into the mystical world for tens of thousands of years. Some of the earliest cave paintings known to us depict the use of hallucinogenic substances and contact with supernatural beings. One place to start looking for such information would be: Graham Hancock's book "Supernatural: Meeting with the ancient teachers of mankind."

Shaman's worldwide have been using hallucinogenic drugs for such contact into the spirit world since the beginning of civilization. You'd have more luck finding a culture who HASNT used them for such purposes.

Drakiir:

If this person you know experienced anything when they were on drugs I think common sense dictates that is was the drugs, it couldn't be more obvious.

nemazasho:

The only thing obvious is your lack of experience with entheogenic substances and their ability to generate profound and genuine mystical experiences.

Drakiir:

Point being: Mind altering drugs do NOT grant the user access to any spiritual contact, ET contact or revelations, thats the drugs doing what they are meant to do..... deceive the mind.

Tell him so say no to drugs and see if the same thing happens.... and dont be shocked if it doesnt

nemazasho:

Your responses are typical of somebody who has been brainwashed into grouping all "drugs" into a single category of "no-no finger wag".

Hallucinogens are not drugs - they are sacred substances used for thousands of years by countless human cultures for contact with the divine, alternate dimensions of reality, all manners of entities and profound knowledge that is known to shatter your belief systems and paradigms.

It is asinine to gobble up what your society has programmed you to believe on these substances. They are illegal because they challenge your belief systems and make you question what you think is true/real.

I owe a lot of my psychological and spiritual development to entheogens and can not give enough thanks for the transformitive effect they have had had on my life. My growth took leaps and bounds and to say the experience is false/useless/deceiving is nothing but sheer ignorance from somebody afraid to try it for themselves.

I am not an advocate for breaking local laws to experiment, nor do I believe these substances are a sure-shot into any of the above situations.
Many people use them and get nothing but 'entertainment' from it. Many misuse it and do foolish/careless things which just further fuel media demonization.

But you cannot disregard those individuals who use it as a sacrament (such as the natives in the US with peyote or Amazonian shamans using ayahuasca) with positive intent.

I'll gladly back up anything I say with proof. You'd be surprised how many intellectuals and academics there are out there who can back up my claims.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

I also think that there is a galactic presence that is seeking to end this, possibly because enough laws have finally been broken to do so.

I think actually its opposite, I think any Galactic presence wants to maintain this giant farm called Terra (in latin) no matter what. In the Reticulans having and unlimited and free for all access to this farm to further themselves the last thing they want is for their 'cattle' to be wiped out.

So whatever measures they can take to maintain this farm, I'm sure they will take, even if that means an invasion to continue what they have been doing for thousands of years.

If one of the functions of human farming is to suck us of emotional and spiritual energy, such as the intense energy produced through human suffering and misery (ex: during wars), then what is stopping them from creating an "end-game" scenario of mass panic, chaos and catastrophe, and then doing a mass-harness of those energies?

I don't know much about where that energy goes or how it is used/stored, so perhaps they "like it fresh"...but I don't see any solid reason for why the need to keep the whole lot of us alive. A mass culling may be around the corner.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
I am getting prepared spiritually, as i believe that is the only true way to defeat an enemy as technologically advanced and corrupted as the reticulians are.

I agree with this conclusion, and have been reiterating it for a long time.

The problem is, their (and other 4th dimensional beings) spiritual 'sex' glands are developed (matured/evolved), whereas mankinds' are in a state of dormancy from energetic immaturity: humanity is still very childlike, multidimensionally unevolved. It will get there.

In the meantime, those who are awakening to this knowledge, must be aware that they are at this disadvantage. They are farmed, effortlessly, and derailed, through knowledge of the necessary maneuverings needed to confound human awareness. they have been successful.

To mature the Inner Sacred Spiritual Sexual Organs of Awareness, the Central Light Core must be brought to Life (awareness of), and carefully watered (Intent / attention). The mystical union will be Encountered! Think, then!

Thanks for throwing that in!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Thanks for your kind reply and its very much appreciated

I just hope that people learn that Reticulans arent what they say they are and are no means here to help or save the human race in anyway, more take advantage.

Great to see this thread going so well and steaming ahead

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I owe a lot of my psychological and spiritual development to psilocybin and can not give enough thanks for the transformitive effect it has had on my life. My growth took leaps and bounds and to say the experience is false/useless/deceiving is nothing but sheer ignorance from somebody afraid to try it for themselves.

You know it maybe just me but this skates pretty close to public advocation of certain illegal substances on a forum which could result in a removal of your post.

Secondly I and others have had amazing and wonderful experiences without any substance whatsoever its called Radiance. Radiance from the heart can bring out moving and amazing emotions.

Therefore we have no use for any mind altering substances whatsoever and to think these substances are a ticket to a 'connection' makes it an artificial one as it alters the mind, its not from the heart

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Its not so much energy they want in some cases its the human as a whole subject, spirit, everything as Alien races cannot take spirits but they can corrupt them through deception and lies.

Earlier in this thread it was mention that Reptilians consider people as a delicacy to eat as a whole so that makes all of us cattle hear on Terra, put in another way we are a food-source to the Reptilians

The Grays capture people and do things from drug them, to using vitamins from their organs in a form of a black thick crude-like oil substance and operate on them. For the unlucky ones they are passes on to the Reptilians to eat, some are reported missing on the news and through other media.

Have a look at the amount of people in the statistics that dissapear every year and the results are alarming.

NOTE: This reply is open to corrections

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I owe a lot of my psychological and spiritual development to entheogens and can not give enough thanks for the transformitive effect they have had on my life. My growth took leaps and bounds and to say the experience is false/useless/deceiving is nothing but sheer ignorance from somebody afraid to try it for themselves.

You know it maybe just me but this skates pretty close to public advocation of certain illegal substances on a forum which could result in a removal of your post.

Are you going to go after the medicinal marijuana users too, when they talk about how it alleviates their pain?

I clearly stated I was not an advocate for any behaviour that would result in local laws being broken. But funny how you can travel an invisible line south to the Amazon and all of a sudden it's "alright" to use certain sacrements. Heh, travel north even. Peyote isn't illegal in Canada.

Secondly I and others have had amazing and wonderful experiences without any substance whatsoever its called Radiance. Radiance from the heart can bring out moving and amazing emotions.

Therefore we have no use for any mind altering substances whatsoever and to think these substances are a ticket to a 'connection' makes it an artificial one as it alters the mind, its not from the heart

I am glad that you are part of the 2% of the population who can have these types of experiences naturally. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we must seek alternative means.

Whether this is through lucid dreaming, breathing techniques, yoga, fasting, dancing, trance states, sex, whatever. Or even entheogenic substances if your country allows it.

There are many routes to those experiences and you cannot disvalue one over the other just because it has worked well for you.

I have a great deal of respect for a person just seeking these sorts of things, successful or not. Most won't even bother to look.

I'm sorry but I just get offended when people belittle psychedelics and label them artificial or fantasy or irrelevant. I have been studying them for a decade and simply cannot accept that view of them - it's completely and utterly false. Our brains are hardwired to have those experiences.

There is a very powerful hallucinogen known to science (one that has been clinically studied), which regularly creates experiences of profound ontological insight & alien contact - it is also ENDOGENOUS to the human body and brain. Our bodies produce it, and it is found in thousands of plants, trees, animals in nature. Those who have studied it say it's in more places than it isn't. Not a fact easily ignored.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by nemazasho]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join