It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments.

Originally posted by darcon
It is interesting though, to note, that everything seems to be happening around this time period. With 2012 and all.

As you and I and others know in here, there is a highly unusual astronomical and astrological configuration that will occur in December of 2012. One whereby this, the Sol System, will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.

This only happens once every twenty-six thousand years

The last time this astronomical and astrological configuration happened, it was before any of the relatively recent religions and philosophies came to light: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, New Age, Neo-Pagan, Greek Paganism, Roman Paganism, Egyptian Paganism, the more recent Hindu branches, Zoroastrianism, Druidism, Sikhism, the Baha'i, Jainism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc.

Quite a different world way back then.

According to the Mayan calendar predictions, based on their form of astrology, this period entails great economic, sociological, governmental, environmental and spiritual changes. To the Mayans it also means - get this
- that God will come during this period.

By the way, I am not making this stuff up, as it is all from a History Channel documentary.

On the one hand, you have all this high technology breathing down our necks from spiritually retarded humanoid aliens (based out of Reticulum 4 in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System) that have been harvesting this world selfishly for literally thousands of years.

On the other hand, you have the coming of the rarefied but not infinite Space God that orchestrated The Big Bang.

Representing an immense clash of energies

Mind/Technology versus Spirit/Magick.

Of course, The Original Creator ultimately holds the strategic and tactical advantage. The Reticulan war machine, even with tens of thousands of interstellar battleships and hundreds of thousand highly-armed probes, all with even the best of antimatter missiles and a plethora of energy-based weapons, cannot hold up in battle against a Space God that used The Light to manifest BILLIONS OF GALAXIES.

No contest.

More like a MASS SLAUGHTER.

And it will be a very colorful unfoldment at that.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, talkative ATSers !

Have a look at this :

Alien Mind book.

www.alienmindbook.org...

Blue skies.

Hi C-JEAN,

Thanks for chiming in with a link to this non-profit site about aliens.

I have yet to read the material but at first glance it looks quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
That's actually a hard one to pick from there.... a seven foot Reptilian who is slow but strong or a Reticulan who are not as tall or even 4 foot and scamper around fast.... hmmm

Im not sure, have to think about that one

I say toast both of them.

Let us not discriminate them by their size.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Of course, The Original Creator ultimately holds the strategic and tactical advantage. The Reticulan war machine, even with , cannot hold up in battle against a Space God that used The Light to manifest BILLIONS OF GALAXIES.

No contest.

More like a MASS SLAUGHTER.

And it will be a very colorful unfoldment at that.

Oh Paul please please why must you feel you have to print this stuff. Again in the interest of balance I provide this link www.abovetopsecret.com...'

What on Earth some think reading the above I have no idea, I hope they dont loose sleep over it its just not fair to print such fearful posts.

tens of thousands of interstellar battleships and hundreds of thousand highly-armed probes, all with even the best of antimatter missiles and a plethora of energy-based weapons

Is this what you have been told? Really told? I do sometimes wonder I really do.

Anyway this is my last visit to your thread, it serves me no purpose, its negative and fear filled. I am now at a stage where I want to be positive and you now radiate negativity to me.

I wish you all good luck in your space race , I have for the first time in my ATS history put someone on ignore, I have put you, Drakiir and Darcon on ignore. I do not wish to even see your name as it too radiates negativity. Ive nothing against Drak and darcon, they are positive at heart but as long as they are around you , you will rub your negativity off onto them.

This way I can continue to be an ATS member without ever having to speak to you again.

I know I have stated earlier I will always be here for any TSOL members if they ever see the light and wish to speak to me, this still holds even if its in years time, your society tends to mess with peoples minds and when people realize this they WILL need help when they come out. Honestly Drak and darcon you WILL eventually see this for what it really is and you WILL need help. You know where we all are, we WILL be here for you.

Love and light Miss Green

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the illumination, i assure you, some people do appreciate it.

It is interesting though, that these things, events, are all grouped together.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi Darcon,

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the illumination...

You are quite welcome.

...I assure you, some people do appreciate it.

Of that I am sure.

It is interesting though, that these things, events, are all grouped together.

Quite so.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Oh Paul please please why must you feel you have to print this stuff...
What on Earth some think reading the above I have no idea, I hope they dont loose sleep over it its just not fair to print such fearful posts.

It is only a fearful post if you side with the Reptilians

We don't so it therefore is not a fearful post.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yea, thats what i think.

It's not fearful to me, because i know discarnate reptilians are only there to traumatize.

Real reptilians are what we should be more afraid of.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Courtesy is mandatory

Please be mindful of civility and that personal attacks are discouraged on this entire website.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 2/3/09 by masqua]

Jn

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

According to the Mayan calendar predictions, based on their form of astrology, this period entails great economic, sociological, governmental, environmental and spiritual changes. To the Mayans it also means - get this
- that God will come during this period.

By the way, I am not making this stuff up, as it is all from a History Channel documentary.

I really dont think the Mayan have said any of that, they where good Astrologers, and built a very accurate Calendar around the Suns Movement.

The Egyptians and others did the same, after many years these Sky Watchers, worked out the Journey of the Sun (and other planets).

So that is why there calendar supposodly "ends" at that AGE, and will re-start in a New Age of the Suns Journey.

There have been many previous Ages, each one classed as a New Age at the time, hence the recent term "New Age" religion, and a end to the Old Age.

As the Sun is moving in around the House of Aquarius(New Age), previously it was in the House of Pisces(Old Age).

What Is The Galactic Aligment in 2012?

It is important to define what the Galactic Alignment is in precise astronomical terms. See Glossary below for terms. The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).

Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

""Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012.""

Era-2012, not 'exactly' 2012, it is sometime in around/between 1980 and 2016, according to the website, i have quoted.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Jn]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is a message that I have, that was inspired by channelling the universe, it is a warning of a possible intervention, My Own. In fact now that you have been warned. Here is the intervention.
And this intervention is the Truth. In its volition to battle all that it is not. The truth will now be heard.

If you wish to play dumb I will simply expose your facade

Guaranteed.

We all know whose facade has been exposed. And It sure ain't MG's.
PR you are a matchstick next to the Sun, compared to MG.

Which is, to me...a stroll in the park.

Slaying the shadows that only play on peoples fears and terror. PR, exploiting peoples personal experiences that they search and struggle to explain, whilst holding oneself up as the light and the salvation is not spirituality, it is not a service.
Delusions of this Magnificent Grandeur are far from humble, these manifestations reek of a corruption that has only the ego to blame. Pronouncements of ones own heroics, skills and apparent superior spiritual strength and ability are juvenile at best, and hallmarks of the petulance that only a youth without any wisdom or real experience. I doubt that you have youth as an excuse.

If you really believed what you believe PR, you would not need to answer any of our posts on the thread. But you did.
You relegate those as lesser, primitive, trolls, dis-info. Why? Because you know that is where the truth really resides! In their posts. In their words, not yours.

If you held the truth, you would have known that there was no need to answer. As you would by nature still dwell in patience and love for those that are lesser, primitive, trolls that are lost from the truth.
You would indeed be expected to be attacked, because they do not hold the truth, you would just let them be as they are because from your position your job would be to do that, not put them down or lower yourself into their apparent lack of spiritual aptitude.
But you didn't do that either. Because by their actions of sincerely expressing the truth as it was and is, you were rendered an automatic adversary because of your being untrue, and so you responded by intending to smear and ignore the truth from those moments onwards. You did this by labelling people trolls, disinfo agents, primitives.
But the truth is infinite and eternal and cannot be smeared or ignored Paul. So we persist. For the sake of others.

If you were as enlightened as you believe, you would have asked your followers to extend the same grace, compassion and understanding to these primitive trolls. Instead you let them dwell on the ranks that questioned you, endeavouring to defend you when no defence would be needed, because you hold the truth.
But that didn't happen did it. And so the truth became more insistent as more people saw it. The More your followers proliferated lies, the more truth manifested itself in other posters, an equal and opposite reaction. Natures Laws. Your followers have become despondant and as children do when chastised, wished it would all go away, they want the truth to go away. But it never does. It is infinite and eternal.

You spirituality if it was more focused would be what it is, as it is, with no need for anything else to define the truth it has provided you, as if it were the truth people would either see it or they would not. It would not matter that people do not accept it, the truth just is, like a flower or the sun, a galaxy or the universe. But you did not do that. Instead you had to try and convince people by providing links to DVDs, questionable Archeologists, and unsubstantiated UFO conspiracies. Why? Why would you need to prove yourself if you knew what you knew. If you had the truth? At best these sources would only add high speculation and conjecture to your claims. You would know that you would be polluting the truth. Why would you do that to perfection. You spirit surely would not allow you to debase the truth merely to satisfy those you already know and understand as yet to progress to the understanding and spiritual aptitude you yourself claim to have.

You have answered me here and on many other threads. You would not have cared to entertain such, if they were truly lies in my words, yet you did entertain them, you still are, because they are not lies. You know that those that question you hold the truth of it. So your fear has led you to engage these truths lest they be left on their own to shine as the truth. You shadow them. You. Shadow. Fear. Lies.

You would have posted the warning anonymously, as that would have been enough. If your concern was pure. But that didn't happen.
You would be content to let those souls that are truly prepared, come to their own understanding as there really is no truth but that which is divined by experience and wisdom of living, loving and learning. To contemplate or defer to a life outside of this existence whilst we occupy the viscera would be to cheat the designs of the universe and nature, herself, that has seen the logic of placing us here, in the now as we are.
And that is were we find ourselves.
You and I. As ourselves in the now.
And That is the truth.
It has spoken through me Paul. It has spoken through MG, her wisdom and experience concerning you, truth. Headlight, shining the truth. Violet. Truth. Namazasho, steeped in the truth. Others too as only the truth would be.
The truth is speaking to you Paul. As it will no longer listening to You. I as the truth have only offered you, as proof of what is not the truth as that is all logically that is need to show too an that that is what you are, not the truth. You words, against my truth. It is all I have. The truth.

The truth is speaking to you too Drakiir.
Darcon, can you hear us.
We are here.
Our hand is out.
Take hold of the truth.
Our arms are extended.
Be embraced by the truth.
Our hearts are open.
Be loved by the truth.
We have opened the way.
The truth will set you free. No fear, or monster that can reside within or near us, when we are true to ourselves.

What true light would express itself this way?

Click here for more information.

This is my last post on this thread.
Thanks Paul.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Hi Paul,

LOL..... I agree with that one as when this highly probable takeover happens they will not give us the same benefit of preference over who not to take along... it would be more like a free for all.

Well said and a well needed bit of a laugh on that reply, thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi Drakiir,

Hi Paul,

LOL..... I agree with that one as when this highly probable takeover happens they will not give us the same benefit of preference over who not to take along... it would be more like a free for all.

Good point.

They will follow the policy that they always had: to take whomever and whatever they wish.

Well said and a well needed bit of a laugh on that reply, thanks

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

I was referring to the current New Age religions as they exist today and obviously not the generic definition of "new age."

You have articulated an interesting argument. Whether the projected timeframe is 2012 or 2016 makes little difference as they are so near one another.

However, I think it best that we just 'agree to disagree.'

The reason: I find The History Channel to be a much more credible source of information about the Mayans and their astrological paradigm than you or the source you cite.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join