It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

First atlasastro, then headlightone and now your having an attempt at de railing this thread, how many does there have to be until they get removed, we are supposed to be focused on the topic at hand not questioning the credibility of Paul's site.

Your the third person to attempt to do this and quite frankly Im starting to wonder why it is so hard to keep on topic for a minority of people.

None of what you have written has anything to do with UFOs and a probable world takeover, what does Criss Angel have to do with that.

Well, another ignore candidate for my list

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Drakiir]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
@ PR ... not that you'll read this because you had me on ignore...

Anyone who knows you learns of the need to use that function.

You've already demonstrated the "discarnate Saints" you communicate with, give false information.[

You haven't been keeping up. No one is 100% accurate because the future is in a state of flux. My Guides accurately predicted two out of three US recent presidential winners. Making them more accurate than not. As stated before, I give them about an 80% accuracy rating.

Or have you forgotten your claims they assisted Mr. Angel in his demonstrations i.e: walking on water, levitating, walking through glass and other Illusions he performs in his entertainment themed TV show?

They did not assist him. They have nothing to do with that. CA has a Group Entity of yellow-energy angels that work through him and around him. Not of the same ilk as my Guides. You should remember that from the pertaining thread whereby I discussed that at length.

You alleged they helped him perform real magic, and that his denial he uses any paranormal skills was just him covering up his abilities and "he's lying". You said you channelled this information in which they told you just how many GE"s or discarnate entities assist him.

Only one GE there, not many.

Some of what he does is illusion while some of his feats are from angel magick.

Yep...that view hasn't changed.

A number of my Disciples have had run-ins with his GE so we also operate off of a certain degree of direct experience on the Criss Angel having powers issue.

Not going to bother with the rest of your comments as I don't have the time or the desire to do so.

Now you can go back to being on my ignore list.

Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Back in the 1990s there was a television series called SIGHTINGS. It is there that I first saw a clip of a probe creating a crop circle. (I remember one probe, not two.) The clip that I provided a link to approximates the one I saw on that show. It may or may not be the same one.

Quality.....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I too remember seeing old footage of a craft creating a crop circle, it was ages ago but I remember as the craft 'corkscrewed' up into the air the pattern on the ground appeared like magic.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Um. Gosh, it looks like I missed a bunch of posts fairly quickly. And a bunch of social politics that whooshed right over my head.

I think I need to get a hot-chick-avatar, they so brighten threads.

I wrote this LONG post for this thread last night in a text file. Ran out of laptop battery and when I went to plug it in, the power connector to the motherboard broke! The computer's less than 2 months old. (I have 3 of the same computer, slightly differing models, ALL have had this problem in various ways [Toshiba]). So... I won't be getting to that post for at least two weeks given I live in nowhere oklahoma and have to ship out to a depot for repair.

Am using my work laptop but it's company supplied and I'm really not supposed to do non work on it (though it's after-hours) so I won't be around for a couple weeks. I just didn't want to seem impolite by abandoning a conversation I was in the middle of without saying something.

Best,
PJ

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

They brighten my Avatar

Sorry about your computer, Toshiba, Go Figure

[edit on 27-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi Darcon,

Yeah nothing look a nice Avatar to brighten up the threads thats for sure.

Despite a few disruptions the thread is going great and allot of constructive discussion is going on which is great to broaden ones views

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You have something better to offer?

reply to post by Drakiir

Probably the same clip I saw years ago.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo
I think I need to get a hot-chick-avatar, they so brighten threads.

You must mean like Darcons. Good point.

Originally posted by RedCairo
I wrote this LONG post for this thread last night in a text file. Ran out of laptop battery and when I went to plug it in, the power connector to the motherboard broke!... So... I won't be getting to that post for at least two weeks given I live in nowhere Oklahoma and have to ship out to a depot for repair.

Am using my work laptop but it's company supplied and I'm really not supposed to do non work on it (though it's after-hours) so I won't be around for a couple weeks. I just didn't want to seem impolite by abandoning a conversation I was in the middle of without saying something.

Barring a nuclear war or an EMP weapon high above that knocks out the central grid in the US that powers ATS, I think you have a good chance of getting back here eventually and participating further in this discussion.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Yea, this thread is moving forward, despite the few people trying to derail this topic.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Halt the Invasion!

Why? [Reticulan #1]

RedCairo's down for repairs!

(Groaann...) Not another delay! [Reticulan #2]

I say we abduct RedCairo and teach him a lesson! [Reptilian #1, #2 & #3]

Just kidding! They won't halt the Invasion...

Hurry back, and don't forget to bring your Toshiba light saber!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Or have you forgotten your claims they assisted Mr. Angel in his demonstrations i.e: walking on water, levitating, walking through glass and other Illusions he performs in his entertainment themed TV show?

They did not assist him. They have nothing to do with that. CA has a Group Entity of yellow-energy angels that work through him and around him.

Only one GE there, not many.

Some of what he does is illusion while some of his feats are from angel magick.

Yep...that view hasn't changed.

A number of my Disciples have had run-ins with his GE so we also operate off of a certain degree of direct experience on the Criss Angel having powers issue.

It wasn't wise of you to have removed me from your ignore list, because you've just proven my point and fallen into a trap by replying me, as you've done so often in the past. Those with enough intelligence and good common sense will recognize your carelessly chosen words in the above response.

My intention was not to derail your thread, but to draw attention to the malinformed sources you're using in this thread (as you have done in the past with many of your writings of which I gave one example) that describes how you come to these conclusions. You freely admit you know the accuracy rate is flawed - yet you thought you believed it enough by putting the word "warning" in the subject title. You willingly supplied "who" told you and so you should expect those sources require looking into further, so people can have forewarning on the accuracy of these communications. I think that's fair, and by all means you can disagree.

Carry on with your conversation, I won't interrupt this thread again ... at least until my editing time runs out. I will "edit" to add I have no intention of putting you on my ignore list, because I care very much about what you have to say, as may the others you are calling trolls. This is a public forum and if you want to chat away about your beliefs and self-appointed godliness to your followers without any interruptions, then I suggest you make use of the U2U function, otherwise you should expect not all of us to just sit back and watch you lure others into your den.

Thanks for wishing me a nice day, and you have a wonderful day yourself

[edit on 28-2-2009 by violet]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
I would find it so strange to fight a huge alien in a fight. To me, the greys just seem so slippery, like if i was too touch one, it would feel like an oil slick LOL

Ninja Greys.

So basically, the greys are glorified middle class grunts.

Damn, that sucks lol

They may be glorified middle-class grunts but they pack a lot of power in their arsenal.

Philip Schneider's Encounter With Greys

EDIT: I included the above link because this man had a battle with some Greys, not because of his opinion of Billy Meier, which I believe was not on target.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

So, you run one of the most spiritual posters on the thread off with your Luciferian beliefs and advocacies, post lewd lusty sexual orgy quotes, and call US twisted and misinformed? You're a Hypocrite, nothing less, nothing more.

Hi Naga,

Thank you for your kind words.

It was not you, headlightone or spacecowgirl that ran me off this thread, although their and your enlightened posts helped, it was in the end my higher awarness that lead me away from this thread.

I do not believe for one minute headlightone is a hypocrite or misinformed, I see he is very aware.

I now work only with my higher awarness, my higher self, nothing else. Who better to trust than our higher self, there is no greater trust.
After many soul searching days I have been desperatly trying to contact my higher self for guidance and true spiritual awarness, today in meditation I cryed out I said please give me a sign. With that a vision of a hand appeared in my minds eye, I heard a voice it spoke to me, it said please take my hand. This is all the confirmation I need. I feel very emotional writing this, I have struggeled in a mass of hazy confusion to reach out and contact my higher self, now today I feel finally I have achieved it, and it is a very humbling experience.

I wish everyone in this thread well, we are all on a journey, and in a way we all help each other. But it is now time for me to move on . I send you all much love and light, and I will always be here for any of you to contact me if you so wish in the following months/years.

Much love to you all .Miss Green.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Nice Video!

That happened in 1979.

Holy smokes, but what was with the grey wave, some electrical force, came out and smoked the guy. Some sort of tech no doubt.

I do not believe his alien Explanation though, that there are some out there that are benevolent.

LOL, but i couldn't see the photo clearly.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Nice Video!

That happened in 1979.

Holy smokes, but what was with the grey wave, some electrical force, came out and smoked the guy. Some sort of tech no doubt.

Exactly.

Best not to underestimate the Greys' technology, even their hand-held weapons.

I do not believe his alien Explanation though, that there are some out there that are benevolent.

Agreed.

He was basing the benevolent types on the Pleiadians of Billy Meier -- who are only alien angels with no ships or bodies. But his eyewitness testimony and his apparent loss of some fingers pertaining to a gun battle he had with Greys and the Green Beret who got him out of there and saved his life, is all very interesting and pertinent. The fact that he then died at home under questionable circumstances (some believe murdered), also adds credibility to his story

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Wow, that is eerie. Perhaps the aliens were not the ones who did it, perhaps the government did.

In any case, i would probably float on to the other side, if i came into contact with a grey.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes, listening to 'awareness guides' is good, sometimes. I was quite shocked that headlightone had been referring to me, in which case, he would Indeed have been a hypocrite, for many reasons that I happen to know. For one, please read his insulting post: myself, I am married, with the same woman almost 1/4 century, and am still very chaste, not being controlled by 'impulsive genes.' We are a team on all levels, my wife & I.

As said, he made it look like he was talking to me as 'you three,' me being on the page as one of the only two other posters at the time, besides himself. So don't be too sure of yourself, making statements when you don't realize the context. He hasn't apologized to me, but I think I set him straight. Hypocrisy is more then an observation: it's a behavioral mode. His statements included many surmisements.

I, too, considered him quite aware, regardless of the fact that he swallowed that hidden [left]hand stuff (apparently).

And yes, I was razzing him abit about 'making you leave,' as he was razzing others here, who believe what they are saying and doing. It was an unwarranted attack, nothing less. And yes, I believe you have achieved a spiritual base, but I've posted on the True Nature of Spirituality elsewhere, and I doubt that it would be received positively by you (at this time: maybe another life!).

Further: You seem to have made contact with your SoulSelf. It ain't easy. It is a miracle: One's SoulSelf (HS) is in non-stop contact with each and every person, but It's delicate voice is lost in the chaos of the screaming energy patterns here in the 3rd dimension, where storms are thundering (energetically speaking, also physically). Now, second task: Learn to do this regularly, and at will; then you will be able to enter states of Knowing that currently are not accessible to you.

Your 'awareness' directed you out of this thread? Good: I've told everyone to remove their guides, but weak humans can't do without a crowd around, whereas a Person of Knowledge, of Power, is Entirely Alone in The Task. A dark thread like this could influence a weak mind, lost on the path; good advice for many. And since you're here reading this, here's one of the real reasons you were urged away:

BEYOND HUMAN - Taisha Aldebar
Taisha: I see ourselves going into a never-ending revolution. We are merging with
that inconceivable, unnamable force of which we are just a tiny speck. The less
human we are energetically, the more we merge with the vastness. That might sound
cold and heartless, but it's not. Sorcerers have feelings and tremendous affection,
but they're almost impersonal. They're part of the energy that comes from a state of
well-being. When your energetic body is in a healthy state, you have strong,
positive feelings that come from the universe itself. Everything out there is aware
and intelligent and is part of Intent itself. Affection is there; you need only link
yourself to it to feel it. It doesn't stem from the personal self. These things are
out there. It's not cold empty space. With the dreaming body you can move beyond the
limitations of the body, take on different forms, and perceive reality from those
configurations, which means you can go through walls and move into sheer energy that
is our quest. When this merging takes place through evolution, we move into a
different realm. We move away from anything human. Our apelike existence just falls
away like prison bars and what remains is really inconceivable. The structure of
language can't contain the vastness of silence that whispers to you directly without
words. We won't stop knowing or becoming aware, because it'll trickle down from
Intent. The awareness that fills you with wonder is our link to the vastness.
BEYOND HUMAN - Taisha Aldebar

Spirituality is better than materiality, but is just as capable of creating horrific Imbalances (witness the lovely results of religious practices, etc.): The Way of the Inner Warrior/ess is in the Integration of the Two Poles of Being, in Exact Replication-Imaging of The SoulSelf. Not you, nor anyone, can do this without Soul Contact, as I have said endlessly here on ATS and elsewhere:

SoulSelf connect is not impossible, it just appears that way in the mirrors of Illusion. It just takes concerted effort. And understand that no one else will believe you, because the seperation has become so profound for most.

Don't worry about me, I was playing headlightone against himself, and it worked: he seemed to come to his senses, at least, hopefully, for awhile.

See you around here soon, eh? (Ask your SoulSelf if it's ok, It'll concur.)
And if you get frightened by the Truth, realize that there is War in Heaven, and the battle includes you. Run if you want; you can't hide.

This is a powerful thread, carrying the Light from Above/Within, to all who can Hear and See beyond the Blinding Beams of Illusion.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And if you get frightened by the Truth, realize that there is War in Heaven, and the battle includes you. Run if you want; you can't hide.

Quite correct.

The war is in the flesh as well as in heaven and no one can really hide from it.

This is a powerful thread, carrying the Light from Above/Within, to all who can Hear and See beyond the Blinding Beams of Illusion.

Just remember that tall trees get the most wind.

Pertinent translation:

More trolls to come.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Paul Richard,

why is it that when somebody comes in here and directly challenges the core of where your coming from/what you say,

you label them a troll, claim they are "derailing" the topic, and then proceed to add them to your ignore list?

surely they are not such a pain in your side that you have to do all of that.

I found other people's insights into you refreshing, whether what they said was true or not. You have a few buddy's on this thread who seemingly agree with everything you say, backing you up all the time.

What's wrong with people offering an alternative viewpoint and rustling your leaves a bit?

I'm not taking sides, I'm just curious. It seems those members you ignored have indeed been around here a while, moreso than neophytes such as myself.

Afraid they may reveal something of you, that we don't yet know? I'd love to learn.

I didn't see anything that would warrant an actual 'ignore'...Can't you just skip over their messages, and visually ignore them if they are really just childish attempts at pushing your buttons? Why waste your time replying.

Plus, everybody else still sees the posts, why would you close your eyes by having the ATS board programming remove your view of them? You're embracing ignorance by ignoring all future thoughts from a particular individual who just doesn't happen to like you. We can learn from our adversaries.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by nemazasho]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join