It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I would find it so strange to fight a huge alien in a fight. To me, the greys, jsut seem so slippery, like if i was too touch one, it would feel like an oil slick LOL

Ninja Greys.

So basically, the greys are Glorified middle class grunts.

Damn, that sucks lol

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We Run From Aliens - End of Earth? Humanity?
I awoke within my sleep, to experience a lucid/conscious time-sequential Alien Invasion of the Earth.

The sky was very dark, with black smoke clouds visible everywhere; it was nighttime. Off in the distance I perceived a huge blackish ship, quite a ways away, headed toward me, my wife and a third person, a friend with us. We were quickly scurrying along a street in a torn up section of a city (unknown). We were running; my male friend was armed, so was I, with handguns. The Military was everywhere, carrying huge machine-rifles, with which they were fighting against alien vehicles of mostly two different types: long, cylindrical black ships, which were shooting rays of two colors across the city surface. The soldiers seemed watchful of these, but were directing their fire at some fast moving saucers that were hunting them, also with rays, which were wider, more pulse-like. These were insidious, and we were hiding from them, also. The sky had many alien ships in it, none of which were human-type.

[skip]

Aliens were everywhere, and the military in this region were nearlly fully decimated (defeated). Only a few pockets were surviving together, making a retreating defense against ray-armed aliens of different kinds, mostly tallish, thin saurian looking creatures. We ran into a block ahead and entered a huge abandoned hanger-like building: we headed toward the back of this building, fearful for our lives. At the far end of this building, soldiers entered and told us to 'get the hell out,' the enemy was coming quickly. They began running towards us from the far end, and we turned and quickly exited the bldg, hearing their gun fire as we did so.

Outside, the huge ship we had seen was a few blocks away now, and the sky was glowing eerily: We raced on, coming across a few other people along the street, which headed towards a river area. Saucer ships were constantly appearing, but we evaded/hid from them. Down a side block we went, which brought us to the river. My wife disappeared, running in the wrong direction. I followed after where I thought she was, and my friend and I came across her along a pier-front back street. The water was flowing black, about 1/4 block wide. There was a long street bench (old bus stop), which we all sat down on, very close to this river. Suddenly, my friend dove into the dark river water (inexplicably), and I shouted at him to get out! A huge reptilian-like creature appeared further up the river and came toward him: it had dark greyish-green-black smooth skin, a huge, long tail, with a high-arched back, and a long beak-like snout (1 1/2' long), filled with teeth. It was near the surface and flowed right along my immersed friend, traveling almost beneath my eyes: it appeared about 15-20 foot long, very dangerous looking. It kept going, right past my friend, paying him no attention. He grabbed the pier-edge and leapt out, running down the side block, before I could stop him. My wife and I looked about us, but saw no more aliens or alien creatures; nor, indeed, anybody. We quickly moved back the way we'd come, entered a main, charred street, and found a few soldiers, who'd told us that they had lost, but that the aliens had moved off from the area. I woke up. [End]

The event was real-time, the skies had been filled with many ships, and the city had been devastated. The vision had been fully real-life like. I don't drink, btw. This vision happened 3 mos. ago (approx.). This was as real-time seeming as it gets, for a lucid dream-vision.

See, upheaval is expected to occur on the Earth; it certainly is escalating in the the societal framework of humanity, most can see. I've had many a prophetic vision of the Earth undergoing abrupt changes, so have others.

If there is anything that could cause alien intervention, this would qualify, once it reaches high activity levels. Aliens exist within our 'framework' of Awareness (or, in the minds of the masses, unawareness).

So let's don't be too sure, with a mere dismissive thought, that aliens have been ruled out. You're (anyone's) disbelief does not cancel out cosmic proportions that actually exist.

PS - I receive prophetic visions, some of which play out decades later, scene for scene. I have posted one here on ATS (somehwere in my early posts), having to do with a vision of my future wife and children, which came true to the tee, snowflakes flying and all. I have saved lives with my received visions: absolute fact. These visions are entirely different then any other type of energetic interactions I experience, and are 'received' from a Source with Intent behind them. I pay attention.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

WOW.

Great, detailed vision of a future event

Very appropriate for this thread topic.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

NAGA, such a vision, wouldn't you say.

I fear it will come true.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As usuall the truth about you 3 individuals exposes itself.
I see the old scenario of every decent divine intent poster leaving the thread.when will you ever stop trying to recruit on this site.
It is quite evident that you seem to not accept that others see through the web of deceit you spin.
What you channel are indeed discarnates but not of the saintly origin just those who have unfortunately died and are lost but still lock into the physical and probably lusty side of the solid physical plane.
During the last several years global spiritual development is increasing as you 3 are well aware ,the veil is slowly lifting for some people this is happening at a fast track level.
A lot of normal people are now experiencing visions and spiritual contact with other dimensions, of course their will be alien contact also.
A simple search on the web for example google Ascension Spiritual will lead to lots of sites which will educate a seeker.
My own opinion of you shady individuals is this, at some point contact on the astral plane has occured with a discarnate soul, souls .I think this has led to an energy exchange with a deal of energy use for the incarnate on this plane.
Psychic levels are increased for the incarnate on this plane due to this astral deal.The more discarnates the greater the psychic physical energy here as they channel it through to the incarnates [ie YOU LOT].
What the discarnates get is this sexual lusty energy exchange.
These discarnates are lost and their greatest physical memories are sexual energies on this plane .
You 3 need recruits from this physical plane to keep the energy exchange going and the more lustier and raunchy the better the flow.
These poor unfortunate lost discarnates are not being helped at all you are trapping them in a infiinate lusty vortex shame on you.
The Zetan issue is a sidetrack by you 3 to detect and draw in the psychic aware and groom and brainwash them into your so called society.
A lot of roleplay is involved to dress it up as legitimate.[Unifier Darcon]
I have lurked on ATS for sometime now watching you lot searching for likely candidates I bet you trawl other fringe Web sites also.
I think a lot of Karma will have to be repaid by you lot at some point.
Shame on you.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OH I forgot their is a school of thought that some other worldly beings ie [Greys] are attracted to the lusty kundilini energy that happens on this physical side they derive spiritual sustinence from it.
Alastair Crowley the notorious Satanist used orgies etc to invoke demons or were they Aliens it is a powerfull energy as you well know.
The practises you relate to in your site rather than repel Reticulans could actualy invoke or attract them.
Sidebar Is this a double bluff are you working with them.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Thanks. yes I see how this would be. Im not sure how he managed to see it in its true form but its never happened again so maybe it was luck?

Ive decided too many posts lately have rung true with me. Yours, headlightones (even if the source is a Luciferian as this is something he does not deny, the content from my experiences rings too true, except I dont agree with any end games or harvests as this is unknown, not seen, undecided) and spacecowgirls about 4th dimensional beings merging and bleeding us dry.

Too many posts pointing to too many things, that Ive decided to leave this thread and spend my time researching what exactly is happening to me.

Thank you all for your replies, they have all been very enlightening and greatly appreciated. Thanks also to those U2Us in confirming that this is also happening to you. Seems many are astrally attacked for their precious life force.

Many are awakening, lets hope not too many get taken by these terrible lurking reptiles/entities/aliens/ astral whatever.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Mr Green]

So, you run one of the most spiritual posters on the thread off with your Luciferian beliefs and advocacies, post lewd lusty sexual orgy quotes, and call US twisted and misinformed? You're a Hypocrite, nothing less, nothing more.

My method of connect is straight through my SoulSelf (jealous, satan worshipper?); nor do I allow any extraneous entities within my energy field of awareness: as aptly explained by myself many times.

Isn't it time for your Satanic mass attendance? Better hurry, or you may get whipped before your next assignment of Misinformation and Confusion tactics.

ROFL.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Mr Naga didnt realise you put yourself as one of the three.
My Three are Mr P Richard. Drakir,Darcon but if you want to be included to make 4 thats up to you.
I do not have Luciferian beliefs Hidden Hand was very interesting and I enjoyed reading his information.
I do not judge anyones beliefs as we all meet at the ultimate spiritual staging post.
The reason I carried out my disection of these 3 or 4 is this ,they are luring others into a warped journey which will do them harm I cant allow it so if by giving my opinion it stops just 1 recruitment then job done.
By the way the SS in your Avatar Reptilian queen connections If you believe in that sort of thing.Bon voyage

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I have been on this thread, and you should have named who you were addressing: that was quite a tirade you went into and mostly unfounded, as I see. You posted, and I was one of the last three on the page, so who would figure what your confusions were? One post doesn't really say it all, does it?

Before this, I had respect for your insights, at the very least. You can't 'save' anybody, though you can give direction: it is up to each to resolve that direction through their own Soul, or there could be 'hell' to pay, eh?

SS doesn't mean anything of the sort. It refers to the Silver Seperator Membrane, or Screen of Life, the Soul.

Adeus.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
just a quick thought on the night vision goggles seeing UFOs thing..

are you sure youre not just seeing birds? theyd cause a thermal signature and @ night, flocks of them could all blend together in one shape. theyre small enough that you wouldnt be able to see them with regular vision @ night too and you probably won't hear them.....

seems like a much more rational explanation than aliens, just saying.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Makes the best sense, imo. There's a big thread on this, but I didn't read it all. Since the ufo-aliens function through the 4th dimension, the Inner visioning is one's only true perception.

I have encountered ships in the atmosphere that were invisible to others, but clearly perceived by my inner awareness, in daytime light. I have posted on this a number of times.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

After reading your registration date on ATS I see you are quite new so therefore you will not have heard of these 3 Stooges which does them an injustice because they are quite dangerous.
Those who frequent this site on a longer term basis will have known straight away who these three I refered to were.
The Lusty comments I mention come from Mr Richards site and are not of my ideals.
Question everything assume nothing.
There will be many False Prophets.
I am sure that I DIDNT SCARE ANYBODY OFF !!!!!!!Litttle old me l

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
just a quick thought on the night vision goggles seeing UFOs thing..

are you sure youre not just seeing birds? theyd cause a thermal signature and @ night, flocks of them could all blend together in one shape. theyre small enough that you wouldnt be able to see them with regular vision @ night too and you probably won't hear them.....

seems like a much more rational explanation than aliens, just saying.

Once you learn how to identify the silent craft by the shapes and speed, as well as altitude, you can then begin to understand with a certain degree of confidence the difference between that and birds, insects, dust on the lens, etc.

For example, hovering Reticulan craft tend to wobble because gravity wave propulsion systems are inherently unstable at low speeds. On the other hand, birds generally don't wobble in flight.

One of my favorite clips is of Reticulan probes creating crop circles - the genuine kind of crop circles that is - and probably achieved with a form of electromagnetism (as the evidence of the affected plant life suggests) -- here.

Originally posted by SS,Naga
I have encountered ships in the atmosphere that were invisible to others, but clearly perceived by my inner awareness, in daytime light. I have posted on this a number of times.

Remind us to have you along whenever we go UFO hunting.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

: because this world has unique raw genetic material.

Ok, I'm new, and I read quite a bit of this all, and I do believe there are things going on we all don't understand or have knowledge about. I have had my own experiences, and I was wondering if you could please expand a little about what I have quoted above.

Also, I wonder, does this raw genetic material that we have, include something to do with our souls, which might be something these creatures lack?

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

...because this world has unique raw genetic material.

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Ok, I'm new, and I read quite a bit of this all, and I do believe there are things going on we all don't understand or have knowledge about. I have had my own experiences, and I was wondering if you could please expand a little about what I have quoted above.

Also, I wonder, does this raw genetic material that we have, include something to do with our souls, which might be something these creatures lack?

Hi Blanca,

That point was taken from abductee testimonials. Whereby a number of victims asked their captors why they were interested in the first place. A number of them received the same answer: because this world is rich in raw genetic material. Not because their world was dying and not because they cannot reproduce - well-known theories that are simply not true. They are here and they take what they want because they can, out of selfish motives of scientific investigation, experimentation, and subtle subjugation.

The "raw genetic material" has absolutely nothing to do with our souls in the context of being able to store them as in a "soul tower on the far side of the moon."

It is not so easy to enslave a discarnate personality that does not wish to be incarnate.

Any feeling being has a soul. These aliens have souls too, just not spiritual ones. If they were spiritual they would demonstrate compassion and altruism, which as a rule they do not.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It should be difficult to mistake a flock of birds for a UFO in the night sky as generally speaking, they are usually roosting, and will not fly again until after the dawn chorus.
Paul.
That is the second reference in this thread that you have made to the 2 lights "forming" a crop circle in Wiltshire, England. So I felt that I needed to comment.
I saw the original clip when it was first released (not the one that you linked - which, incidentally has been edited) and it was quickly and very easily proven to be graphically enhanced. I still agree that it is quite mesmerizing to watch, but alas it is not Reticulan craft or probes ... it is in fact FAKE.
I respect your right to your own opinion but I just wanted to share that info with you.
Regards,
RK

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Back in the 1990s there was a television series called SIGHTINGS. It is there that I first saw a clip of a probe creating a crop circle. (I remember one probe, not two.) The clip that I provided a link to approximates the one I saw on that show. It may or may not be the same one.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That point was taken from abductee testimonials. Whereby a number of victims asked their captors why they were interested in the first place. A number of them received the same answer: because this world is rich in raw genetic material. Not because their world was dying and not because they cannot reproduce - well-known theories that are simply not true.

Thanks for answering my questions. I have a few more, please.

Ok, so, I am a little cofused, with what's above, and have some questions, again if you can. Does this mean, that out of the entire universe, little 'ol earth is the only place they can get this raw genetic material, or are they doing this in other places, as well? If these visitors are so able to have the capacity to find us, and travel here to get what they want, how come they haven't learned how to reproduce this? Did they have something to do with our evolution in regards to this raw material, on the lines of farming us?

They are here and they take what they want because they can, out of selfish motives of scientific investigation, experimentation, and subtle subjugation.

Isn't everything give and take in life? If you have figured this out, what can we take from them? The knowledge you share with us, would seem to have some affect.

The "raw genetic material" has absolutely nothing to do with our souls in the context of being able to store them as in a "soul tower on the far side of the moon."

Oh, gosh, so are we like a galactic drive in, for this raw material? Like a fast food restaurant?

It is not so easy to enslave a discarnate personality that does not wish to be incarnate.

While not wanting to offend you, I don't understand this. Are you referring to us, or the visitors? I hope to incarnate again, somewhere, so how does this leave me?

Any feeling being has a soul. These aliens have souls too, just not spiritual ones. If they were spiritual they would demonstrate compassion and altruism, which as a rule they do not.

What would be the opposite then, of not being a spititual soul? Do you mean to say they are evil?

I am enjoying this thread. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thanks for answering my questions. I have a few more, please.

I'll certainly try to answer them to the best of my ability and awareness.

Ok, so, I am a little cofused, with what's above, and have some questions, again if you can. Does this mean, that out of the entire universe, little 'ol earth is the only place they can get this raw genetic material, or are they doing this in other places, as well?

They are likely doing it in other places as well, i.e., multiple farms for harvesting.

If these visitors are so able to have the capacity to find us, and travel here to get what they want, how come they haven't learned how to reproduce this?

Because the technology to actually create raw genetic material (or anything for that matter) is more advanced than that of interstellar flight capability. It is also easier to just take what one wants.

Did they have something to do with our evolution in regards to this raw material, on the lines of farming us?

Many believe so. That their ancestors mixed their DNA with the "already evolving primates" here hundreds of thousands of years ago in order to come up with Homo sapiens.

They are here and they take what they want because they can, out of selfish motives of scientific investigation, experimentation, and subtle subjugation.

Isn't everything give and take in life? If you have figured this out, what can we take from them? The knowledge you share with us, would seem to have some affect.

Many believe that the US government acquired some Reticulan spacecraft decades ago and have reverse-engineered them to a certain degree, and currently have their own black projects space fleet in operation. Former governmental insiders have said that fiber optics, night vision equipment (ironically), Kevlar, and integrated circuits were all inspired by examining Reticulan instrumentation from acquired ships.

Oh, gosh, so are we like a galactic drive in, for this raw material? Like a fast food restaurant?

Yeah...a drive-thru farm for raw genetic material.

While not wanting to offend you, I don't understand this. Are you referring to us, or the visitors? I hope to incarnate again, somewhere, so how does this leave me?

I am referring to both.

You will have no difficulty in avoiding being sucked into an alien containment system, if that is what you are asking. I have no reason to believe that exists.

What would be the opposite then, of not being a spiritual soul? Do you mean to say they are evil?

A good way of putting it is to state that they are Service-To-Self (STS) focused and spiritually indifferent. Which is a high-brow way of putting that they are evil.

I am enjoying this thread. Thanks!

You're welcome. Wish I had all the answers.

Maybe after I cross over (eventually) I will have a broader understanding on the subject.

It stands to reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
@ PR ... not that you'll read this because you had me on ignore, but for those who should be alerted as to your claims of channeling:

You've already demonstrated the "discarnate Saints" you communicate with, give false information. Or have you forgotten your claims they assisted Mr. Angel in his demonstrations i.e: walking on water, levitating, walking through glass and other Illusions he performs in his entertainment themed TV show? You alleged they helped him perform real magic, and that his denial he uses any paranormal skills was just him covering up his abilities and "he's lying". You said you channelled this information in which they told you just how many GE"s or discarnate entities assist him. You even claimed to observe a luminous glow around him from your tv set and that it had a colour that helped you decide he had the highest of powers (even though anyone else watching would also see this glow that was a special effect). You also claimed other Magicians had powers, just not as much as Angel. Then when Angel publicly stated nevermnd he has no abilities, he doesn't even believe in any paranormal theories and completely despises any mediums who claim contact with the dead or anything of this nature, this insulted you (and rightly so I must say). Your response to these harsh words from him was that they had again contacted you and the entities will stop helping him because he's no longer deserving of the help they gave ... or similar words to that effect .. I'm not going to quote from another thread because it's rude to do that.

Your SOL (society of light) website that had been dedicated to Angel (the other parts were to Bob Lazar and Isis) suddenly got a new makeover, because much of the content used this Illusionists's performances as "proof" and you had related all this "proof" of discarnate saints to much of the other content in this website in which you teach about the discarnate saints etc and your alleged abilities. The fact you did such massive editing on your site only indicates you can't back up your words, that you get things wrong and worse it must have become clear even to you, that you doubt what you believe.

I cannot say whether or not you're actually channeling any entity, in fact I could almost believe you are, but evidentally anything they tell you is misleading and you passing on your communications to others, only muddies the waters, distorting the truth, and is leading people down the wrong path.

This is not a personal attack against you per se, it is respectfully to counter your ideas, ideas you receive from these entities.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join