Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Not to mention that UFO reports have roughly double and are appearing in places not usually seen like Australia for example. Im sure Im not the only one to notice that as more UFOs have been sighted the worse this world gets so its a high probability at least

Not only did you skirt around the glaring issues I raised, your knowledge of UFO's in relation to Australia is somewhat lacking. Australia has always been a hotbed for UFO's. I guess this is a prime indication of how little you know and how much you pretend to know!

How could I possibly take anything else you say seriously when you show an ignorance to the facts and an obvious lack of any real research.

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

I chose Skunk Works precisely because this is the best place for this. If there was an alien section in BTS I would have considered it.

You may find this gets moved to The Grey area Paul. And thats not as in "The Greys" its just where personal experiences are better suited. These messages given to you are your personal experience so I think the Grey area is far more suited than skunk works. Have to see what the MODs think.

It seems more and more people are getting messages from entities, lower/higher astrals, alien races and discarnates. I think its getting to the point a new forum is needed in a way. If a new forum were to be created for mystics, channellers and others who know they are recieving messages but dont see themselves as channellers then many would not get attacked for bringing these messages. It would be like Well this is the forum for channelled messages, what are you posting on here if you disagree.

Just a thought!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

My context is in the public spreading of people seeing reports and mention of them is what I am talking about in Australia. Two years ago UFOs were rarely ever mentioned on the news or radio where as now that are getting more frequent.

Even though I am in Australia most of the research I do is from the US as they seem to have a lot more odd things going on than we do, the US is practically the number one capital for UFOs.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Greys are also a many species category of humanoid ets, not even sure that all the ones that may look similar to us are similar genetically, however, as a whole they are not being represented correctly, and given a choice between their company or any of our leaders, choosing theirs would mean being in the presence of a highly intelligent spiritually advanced being, who live in moneyless resource communities without the suffering we allow on earth, so I know whose company I would chose. I'd have to do quick psi shielding in the presence of the cabal, and if one was walking behind me, I'd be crossing the street.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Greys are also a many species category of humanoid ets, not even sure that all the ones that may look similar to us are similar genetically, however, as a whole they are not being represented correctly, and given a choice between their company or any of our leaders, choosing theirs would mean being in the presence of a highly intelligent spiritually advanced being, who live in moneyless resource communities without the suffering we allow on earth, so I know whose company I would chose. I'd have to do quick psi shielding in the presence of the cabal, and if one was walking behind me, I'd be crossing the street.

Hi Mystiq, our paths seem to cross a lot recently, I can see this thread going exactly the same way as smokingmans...
it will quickly seperate out into those that dont believe in aliens/ channelled messages and those that do. Its a shame these type of threads cant be allowed to just flow, as we've seen with smokingman and his message from the pleideans , you get one page of the messgae and 10 about how the OP is lying. you spend half your time in arguments rather than discussing the message, its getting predictable. Guess thats the beauty of debate

Anyway I wanted to ask you about your post above. You say the greys are a highly advanced race who are both spiritual and committed to non suffering. Do you have any experience to back this up? I only ask because of the one terrifying and abusive abduction that I can remember , I just know it was the Greys. I didnt see them but something deep inside me, deep in my sub conscious mind knows it was the Greys. Why if they are spiritual did they abuse me, terrify me, push me around to the point I had bruises?

Why does no body ever come on and say they've had great messages of love and light from the Greys? Why is it always the pleideans, archturians or archangels who give us these messages? Maybe it is because the Greys are 4th dimensional and the others are from the higher dimensions. This is why I asked you before (on another thread) if you thought the pleideans are more of energy than body, they come from higher realms Im sure of it, wheras the Greys are more physical creatures like us. Is this not why we have photos of Greys (Im sure some photos ARE the real thing) but non of the higher aliens.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Id like to offer some advice on this one.

Why does no body ever come on and say they've had great messages of love and light from the Greys? Why is it always the pleideans, archturians or archangels who give us these messages? Maybe it is because the Greys are 4th dimensional and the others are from the higher dimensions. This is why I asked you before (on another thread) if you thought the pleideans are more of energy than body, they come from higher realms Im sure of it, wheras the Greys are more physical creatures like us. Is this not why we have photos of Greys (Im sure some photos ARE the real thing) but non of the higher aliens.

Actually the odd thing is that Greys con people into beleiving that they are for the good of humanity and here to save us but really its the total opposite. When their schemes and plans are found out they actually have their own secret agenda at hand and when people find out, they report it.

Lots of of abductions happen at night and even some day but the thing is most people dont remember them often with just indications of missing time. Also with Grays thinking 'science is god' means they will pretty much do anything in the name of it to further their cause.

Pleadians on the other hand dont seem to share the 'science as god' view which might be and indicator that they are allot more morally and ethically evolved than what the Greys are. Chances are thats the reason why you hear completely opposite from the Pleadians than what you do from the Greys.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Its just there are many especially on ATS (and elsewhere) who do bring messages of love and hope from these higher beings (as in higher soul vibration not as in higher like gods) but I have yet to read any message from the Greys thats ever filled me with hope. That Zeta talk web site,( oh dont go on that if your feeling low you'll most probably jump off a bridge !!) is full of doom and gloom directly from the Greys. Its terrible, my friend goes on it and Ive told them to sto it, it was depressing. If these Greys are so spiritual why is this Zeta woman channelling such depressing things from them? (Last thing my friend said was this zeta woman had heard from the Greys that ALL human pets were to be taken as a precaution)
Not much love there then.

Of course it could be somethinhg pretending to be the Greys, or maybe the womans just sad I dont know.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yeah I wouldn't be going to that site either as it sounds very depressing and the last thing we need in this crumbling world is more depression. Greys are unlikely to have anything positive because by nature they are very deceptive and secretive.

The Pleadians on the other hand seem very open to wanting to evolve and become better people and from the sounds of things they arent into all the devious things the Greys are. For example Ive never heard a Pleadian wanting to abduct people and test them or operate on them against their will. For the Greys however, that is pretty much what they do all the time, even disturbingly it could be classed as common place for them.

I wish more Alien races were like the Pleadians but as throughout the whole of history there are always good guys and bad guys unfortunately.

Great reply and a sky blue star

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The Pleadians on the other hand seem very open to wanting to evolve and become better people and from the sounds of things they arent into all the devious things the Greys are. For example Ive never heard a Pleadian wanting to abduct people and test them or operate on them against their will. For the Greys however, that is pretty much what they do all the time, even disturbingly it could be classed as common place for them.

Well there was that one recent quote from Travis Walton that said hed ran in fear for his life aboard a Greys ship, only to find himself in a room with two Nordic looking aliens. he said they calmed him down by putting a breathing mask over his face and then he passed out. This has always made me wonder who it was he saw and what these Nordics were doing on a Grey ship.

Ive tryed several times to re find this report on the web but cant, I know there was also a few threads about it too at the time.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks Drakiir.

Yes, electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology to temporarily knock out automobile engines and electronic equipment in general, is a classic characteristic of a Reticulan abduction in the works. Which is one of the reasons why we have such a hard time filming them.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Well there was that one recent quote from Travis Walton that said hed ran in fear for his life aboard a Greys ship, only to find himself in a room with two Nordic looking aliens. he said they calmed him down by putting a breathing mask over his face and then he passed out. This has always made me wonder who it was he saw and what these Nordics were doing on a Grey ship.

Ive tryed several times to re find this report on the web but cant, I know there was also a few threads about it too at the time.

As I have stated elsewhere in ATS: the Pleiadians are nothing more than alien angels. They have no bodies or spacecraft but they deceive people into thinking that they do.

Many view the Nordics as genetically-engineered Homo sapiens. They, like the short and tall Greys, serve the Reptilians and Preying Mantises (the elite in Zetan society by many accounts). One purpose of the Nordics - reported from abductees - is to serve as onboard security in protecting the weaker Greys (e.g., the short ones) from their Terran (Homo sapien) prisoners.

Travis Walton's encounter with Nordics who were there to calm him down only serves to confirm the above appraisal.

Many believe that the long-term breeding program (mentioned in the opening post) is to produce an occupational Hybrid army that could be used in an attempt to overthrow local governments here and then to maintain their imperial domination.

However, many will not go down without a fight

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hi Paul....

Several years ago I had a very vivid and disturbing dream. In the dream I was driving along the coast, I live in Los Angeles, I saw a large mountain in the sky over the water that started breaking off in pieces and falling into the ocean. I then went to a convenience store that was right on the beach, I was in the store when I saw 2 tall Reptilians in military uniforms come in. Well I felt scared as hell and crawled out of the store without their seeing me. Once outside there were snakes everywhere all over the ground and in the parking lot. It freaked me out so I woke up. Anyway just a dream (or not) but it was very vivid.

Typo

[edit on 20-2-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi Cindy,

Over the years I have done many dream interpretations with the help of my Guides.

It appears that you had a prophetic (or precognitive) dream with some very clear symbolic representations, some of which can even be taken literally - like the tall Reptilians in military uniforms. The many snakes that appeared outside was also a strong Reptilian symbol and their sudden emergence can also be a reference to the underground and underwater alien bases. What can be considered to be a blitzkrieg in mobilization. The mountain in the sky starting to break up and fall into the ocean represents a very big threat from space. The fear factor is another consideration. The dream was emotionally impacting directly, not just through symbolic meaning.

All of which fits right in with what I and others have received as a probable event: the Reticulans officially taking over.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
YES! I knew my family didn't abandon me. They are coming back to bring me home. Those case workers lied!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

What irritates me is the governments covering up the details of what could transpire and what they fear but are not willing to tell the public. The whole system is geared to prevent the real truths from being revealed through various means, mostly money and threats against particular people.

Governments of today don't seem to understand (or want to ignore the fact) that the more they keep from the people, the more unprepared the populations would be to confront it.

Just say for example the governments told us that we have to reform our economies as if we don't and things get bad, Alien intervention is a big possibility. How fast would people and governments truly want reform to avoid a situation that big, when they were forewarned about it.... I think all of them would.

My end point being that the government could not give a damn about its own people when it comes to situations such as what this thread covers. They are to busy acting like spoilt brats with their secrets being kept exclusively to themselves, its almost childish.

If what this thread covers does end up happening and I think personally there is a high chance it will, everyone will know who to point the finger at for contributing to a global scale of chaos as un-yet heard of

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You know what bugs me? When people write about aliens and use the word Terran! As if that word sounds like alien speak or something.
So now we have the overthrow of Terran governments? So are you talking about world governments? See? Doesn't that sound more real, using the word: world , instead of the 60's darlek word; terran?

Anyhoo, you have voiced some of what I believe. I do not think aliens are interested in our well being but more on what they can take from us, be it dna genetic material or children.

I have never heard of one persons life being better from alien inviolvement however I could be wrong?

There will be no overthrow, the shapeshifting reptilians can take on human form and noone would know any different.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Anyhoo, you have voiced some of what I believe. I do not think aliens are interested in our well being but more on what they can take from us, be it dna genetic material or children.

There will be no overthrow, the shapeshifting reptilians can take on human form and noone would know any different.

I think its all about energy. Soul energy, this is what I think these "aliens"want. I think they've become spiritually bankrupt and they now need our spiritual energy.

Id know a shape shifting reptilian from a real human any day, Id see it in their eyes and Id feel it in my heart. We all give off a soul frequency and that of a true shape shifting reptile (if indeed this is what they can do) would stand out a mile. Ever walked into a room and suddenly felt certain peoples energy? well imagine walking into a room with a shape shifter in it....!!

How is that in your avatar? Ive seen it before and always wondered.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I think this is the difference between the negatives/renegades and those in the Annanuki/Enki group and those that are a part of the galactic effort, or the true Watchers. Also, it may be related to lower dimensional or some very negative galactic forces. Just as I imagine there are many here on assignment for light and change for this time on earth, there may be a stepped up opposition to this.

In the many threads or posts alluding to the spiritual sides, I am more of a novice, learning about them because if I have a mission its more political sociological and has to do with ensuring people get together cooperatively in case a disaster happens and don't just lie around on the streets as SM described, homeless and desolute, with other peoples hands nearby. But they get up, dust themselves off, and start forming little villages, takeover buildings, erect tepees and get a move on!

My experiences in the beginning, when contracts on deals had obviously been cut with the secret government was a joint venture I guess, because I remembered greys and nazis (or at least, blond, clipped haired, aryan looking human in uniform, which I call a nazi). Even at that time, as a child, the greys were awesome. My heart lights up with my feelings for them. I don't know how long the joint was even tolerated by the visitors, but they're on independent, or galactic assignments. I know some people were trying to differentiate between zetas and other greys, and if thats the case, then the ones I know aren't zetas. But because there is so much disinfo being released by the black ops in the ufo literature, about greys, I don't know if I can even believe what they say.

The feeling of needing to be ready for a cooperative moneyless community to form comes from my time with the greys. There are truly sides here,
and these sides are not related to species.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I walked into a guys house once, and have been going into stranger's homes for 4 decades on n off, and the first thing, my HS spoke to me (I don't allow guides in my presence, with exception), "He's an alien."

Strangely, he was an alien! Minute I heard that, I looked, and could feel shifting energies about him. Now, the reason I say this, is I've never had this happen like that before. Just the throw of the dice. I was also told he knew I knew!

Mr Green is right, partially: if you can experience awareness of your SoulSelf, you can discern the true nature of anything. I've learned to do this over 4 decades (almost) of intense Unbending Intent.

Using guides: stop it, now. Just advice: they take ten times what they give, and can warp a personality/energy structure very fast, even to the point of no-escape. They are energy leeches encountered in the Sea of Life (energy Ocean).

Now for the kids of Awareness:

What my HS told me in a surprise Sudden Impact of communication (it was coming "In," or 'down,' as I woke up, and continued for approx. 7 minutes, regarding entities of the Moon), about 3 months ago, is mostly private. But, it clearly showed/described the alien energetics of the Moon, which included the greys, reptilians: the reptilians were spoke of AS Being the Shadow Beings (people), that steal/collect energy from humanity. The Moon is part of their headquarters.

There are also very powerful 'supra-entities' about the Moon (within the Ether -ic).

These shadow people (SP's) are easily discerned and their 'shifting' ability broken, either in trance, lucid dream, or heightened conscious awareness, through a specialized technique. This takes 'awhile' to learn. I've done the work over the years. Humans are very capable: show them how, and most can 'do it' (almost anything).

The greys/reps, etc., will join the battle on Earth when it occurs: I've posted about the full visioning of this event, which many have either 'seen' or received 'inklings' of.

Next, inimical aliens. People who think aliens are here to help, are locked into a rigid self fantasty belief-system that has nothing to do with the reality that they are actually dealing with.

Let's consider: who's more energetically capable? The aliens, oh! But they're energetically blind, like humans, right? Humans have Undeveloped sexual energetic organs: aliens, don't (theirs' are developed): this is what enables them to Perceive, and Function within the 4th Dimension. They can trick you with your own stupidity. Wake up to this knowledge!

When they get around a human, they Take 10/20 times more than they Ever give, energetically speaking.

Are there, then, any Good aliens? Sure, in the 5th-Up Dimensions: however, your enemies are in the 4th! The 5th-Up levels are more purified, or Ether -ic refined. They can communicate, but embodying is almost ineffectual: No force is involved, except through your own energetic structural functions (unconscious-conscious-supraconscious). Not so with the 4th Dimension: It Tiers from the Bio-physical (gross plasma) to the near supra-etheric, where it cusps the 5th Dimension.

Did I read this stuff? No, I Received this, through disciplined, developed method of SoulSelf Connect, which I just call Direct-Connect. You know, like when a friend comes over and you talk together. Your SoulSelf is talking to you Non-Stop. Didn't realize that, did you? Discern it: use the Central Light Core you have within to achieve this: only you can do it: everything else sits on the Outside of it, and blends as an obscuration of this Soul Presence. Fact. Entities ride the Glimmering along this Staff of Light (Central Light Core), and cannot easily be discerned. Very often. Like parasites on a shark in the Ocean (of Energy).

So, are Pleiadians, and Other Ethereans Evil? No. They're here, too: they just don't have the plasmic 'biomass' that 4th Dimensional beings have. From a state of blindness, they are hard to discern accurately. I can, and so do others. Learn to do so. It's a job, like any other, and required of your evolutional growth/development.

A battle is about to break out and reveal much of this. Stick with the humanoid types (warning).

S/He Speed to All.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Mr Green is right, partially: if you can experience awareness of your SoulSelf, you can discern the true nature of anything. I've learned to do this over 4 decades (almost) of intense Unbending Intent.

Intense unbending intent, yes I can see how this would work. Intent is everything. Intent and discernment. What about those of us that dont have the benefit of 40 years practise how are we to ever over come these leeches?

I must admit reading yours and Pauls posts makes me feel I dont have enough experience to deal with what is to come. I dont have 40 years experience.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join