It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

There is no casual contact with space aliens. They are here to abduct you for their own selfish purposes, not to provide a photo-op so you can then come to ATS and upload your "proof of extraterrestrials."

Exactly, people have to remember that Grays do not offer invites onto their ships, they will secretly and discretely take their captors by force and against their will. Not to mention when people are taken that things go the Reticulans way and the captor has no say in what happens.

From what I have read anything that the captor has like cameras for example are confiscated from the subject and are not welcomed at all.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ALIEN INVASION OF EARTH
(I have 'seen' this in my own visions)

FROM CASSIOPAEANS
Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?
A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.
Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, there is a lot being said about the sightings out in the SouthWest area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?
A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.
Q: And where will this flap be located?
A: Earth.
Q: When is it going to begin?
A: Starting already.
Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?
A: Not yet.
Q: Not an invasion?
A: Yes.
Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...
A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...
Q: What programming?
A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...
Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!
A: Yes you will, most likely.
Q: Well, thinking about this sort of thing just takes the heart right out of me!
A: Not so!
Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things? The projects you have recommended?
A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.
Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?
A: Yes.
Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.
Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!
A: The alternative is less appetising.
Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!
A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...
Q: Why is the sky glowing red?
A: Contemplate.
Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?
A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.
And I repeat: Stay Tuned for all Pertinent

(Cassiopaeans, channeled by Laura Knight-Jadczyk)
Cassiopaeans

Ultimate Tyranny

"The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist. We represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is where you sometimes venture and where we want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you you can live.

"You have been controlled like sheep in a pen by those who think they own you — from the government to the World Management Team to those in space. You have been deprived of knowledge by frequency control. Think of frequency as individual broadcasting and receiving through which you dial into the station of your choice. It is the broadcasting of carrier waves of intelligence. The range of frequency is unlimited, and the range of intelligent matter transmitted is unlimited."
("Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians" channeled by Barbara Marciniak)

Ingo Swann believes Consciousness Control is probably being Broadcast from the Moon (Aliens), with supplemental Transmission Controls from the Earth. Once, man was a wondrous creature: today, he sleeps, thrashing in his efforts to Awaken.

Awaken.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hmmn. You know, it's not that I disbelieve this, or believe it either; I don't really have an opinion.

But I remember that in 1993, boy we were certain...

And then in 1995, it was imminent like any second now...

It seems to me that the expectation of some great 'novelty' has been present in cycles in human cultures since... well for a long time. Before the aliens were invading or being revealed, it was that jesus was coming back. Before that it was probably something else. Y2K, and 2012, and...

The only thing I can think of, when I ponder this, is my understanding that humans "pay" attention. Focus gives energy. And energy is universal currency, at least as I perceive it.

So it makes me wonder if some groups of entities like leading this long drama that involves fear and expectation and fascination and more, mostly because as long as people are all wrapped around that axle and the doons are part of it, they're getting a lot more energy, much like a cult keeps 'donations' flowing in or a manufacturer keeps sales flowing in, they are keeping energy flowing in.

This doesn't necessarily speak to the info itself being accurate or inaccurate. As the saying goes, sometimes the worst people give the best advice. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The best liars use plenty of truth mixed in. A coming major-novelty related to aliens is probably not a false thing, I got a variety of stuff related to that myself at one point.

But the fact that it might be true or true eventually or true in pieces or true in some probability which may or may not be what we experience, doesn't mean that the first part -- their means of keeping people providing energy -- isn't so.

Not so much an opinion as musing.

PJ

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I agree with many of the statements made here and hope to ask questions when i have time to go over it all again as there are some intelligent and smart posters here which is rare on abduction forums. Or, I should correct myself, not rare where intelligence is concerned but rare where deep analytical thought and conclusions are concerned.

The most pressing thing on my mind at the moment is what happened to me the other night and wondered if anyone can shed some light on it.
I had just laid down to sleep for a few minutes, my mind drifting off to a rural setting with me walking on a road. I wasn't asleep but fully aware of the vision. My natural instinct was to climb through the wire fence to get to the field. Just as I started to do this, a rough loud voice shouted at me to "Stay on the road!". This shocked me as I was not asleep and someone was inserting this vision and directing it and demanding i do what they want.
A very shocking experience.
Has anyone any insight into this at all?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
I have posted this here and elsewhere: I went to enter my meditative state, and all of a sudden, SB's (shadow beings ~ the reptilians) swarmed me In Entirety. They were all over me, everywhere, swamping me, attacking me, like super giant crows on the attack (but not crows, of course!). I used all the methods and means I could to dispell their presence, everything from command to white substance to clear light (all of which I embody from many years of effortful attainment )-> Absolutely nothing: they continued directly attacking, swarming upon me, and I could see them eyes open or eyes closed. No choice: I calmed, and quickly sought the Inner Silence, ignoring them. Vroohhhmmm! I achieved the state through the high acceleration of the Mind Poles, entering the Stillness Within. Bam! They immediately disappeared.
[edit on 26-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

This state can be achieved through meditation and also when chanting your mantra. No harm can come while you are chanting your mantra.
Basically, when you become fully conscious and one with all there was nothing to attack. They were after your reaction which gives them energy.

Stillness, no reaction, no outgoing energy.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

A clear message from your Guides not to be swayed off of a spiritual path. Do not let yourself get sidetracked into activities, initially pursued out of curiosity, that are not in your best spiritual interest.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
No harm can come while you are chanting your mantra.
Basically, when you become fully conscious and one with all there was nothing to attack. They were after your reaction which gives them energy.

Stillness, no reaction, no outgoing energy.

That doesn't always work.

And as you spiritually evolve to a high level, it works less and less.

For when you become a Beacon of Light to people in the spiritual sense (both incarnates and discarnates), you become more of a target to the discarnate dark forces (who often work in groups for the advantage of greater power) in opposition to anything that serves The Light to any great extent.

In other words...

Tall trees get the most wind.

In which case, for those victimized, it often becomes a "war of attrition."

The demonic spirits weaken (shrink their consciousness) from their abuse to one or more innocents and eventually find that they can no longer combine their energies at all in The Light for more than only minutes at a time; this happens on the Second Plane for those with a Dominant Aura Color of red.

The most hellish of dimensions is the First Plane, where those with a Dominant Aura Color of brown reside; they cannot combine their energies at all as their consciousness is too weak and small in The Light. Corresponding to the hostility, egotism, and lust they have in abundance, even for one another.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The Reticulan Empire has used this world as a big farm for many thousands of years. Going back to and even before the Sumerians. Verified by the archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin
Sitchin is not even close to being able to interpret the Summerian texts.Sitchin Got it Wrong The author here welcomes all correspondance or challenges. Sitchin declined to refute the errors found in his interpretations and claims.

It is illegitimate to complain that academics should look at alternate ideas and then turn around and refuse to look at what the original sources say. Whether you want to accept it or not, when you take Sitchin's interpretations of stories over the word meanings the scribes themselves left us (they made dictionaries back then too!), this justifies academics treating alternate material with disdain. This situation should not be. We should look and be willing to slay academic (and even theological) sacred cows; you should respect the results of centuries of work in the field by people who do this for a living.

CV of Sitchin is Wrong Author, Micheal Heiser. Email@ included if you want to test Mr Heisers criticisms.

With that overview, it has been given to me through mystical means (i.e., from discarnate Saints) that there may be a large intervention from them in the not-too-distant future

I have seen your Solist Cult page Paul. The one that advocates suicide. What about all the Mystical Predictions you made but failed?
Hillary Clinton would be President. 2008 would see the invasion of earth.
What about the one were after 2005-07 people rise from the dead.

Upshot: After the year 2005 or 2007, there will be people who will rise from the dead.

(Post Ascended Magi & Post Ascended Elders)

What about that as an overview Paul. Yeah, Yeah, it Nostradamus. But it didn't happen did it.
What about this. Will the farmers stop this.

Ultimately, the most likely scenario in the war

against the Space Race empires and their allies,

is that some but not all of the solar systems presently in existence,

will be nihilated or telekinetically dissolved into Light.

~ The Society Of Light ~

Once again from your site, more intergallactic doom and gloom. I love how opportunitic your inclusion of the current economic crisis is. Awesome stuff Paul.

As the global economic situation spirals down into starvation, rioting, organized revolts, and a breakdown of the infrastructure of society, the Reticulan Empire will be more inclined to orchestrate an official overthrow of Terran governments.

Something to contemplate and meditate on.

What, your fear mongering. No thanks.

The keepers of any large farm want that farm to continue. So the above prediction is at the very least logical and fits within the demonstrated policy and mindset of the aliens to take what they want without asking.
Yes these amazing farmers that keep 2/3 of the population in a state of severe malnutrion, starvation, poor hygiene and health. As well as letting them aquire weapons to destroy each other enmasse, continuously and historically. Million upon millions of live stock wasted. What amazing farming techniques. What power, what control.

You may of course believe whatever you wish but I was prompted to make this strong possibility public so that those who are preparing for this kind of eventuality may be more aware of the situation.
Wow. Really. Thanks for allowing that Paul. I guess I can offer you that too.

I really have nothing more to add.
You could add that as you have been regulalry wrong in your mystic predictions. And that there is a very strong, if not an inevitable result that the above is absolutely wrong and totally within the realm of pure fantasy. I mean, there is that possibility. Not that you would concede that. After all, you actually think David Blaine and Chris Angel really have special powers.

Criss Angel is another example of someone who is not highly evolved but who has a Gift of Telekinesis from a Group Entity of yellow-energy angels on the Fourth Plane. The same applies with the overrated prophet Issa/Jesus, as he was not divine either.

Thank you.
Your are most welcome.

Another recruitment drive? Hows the Cult going.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Another troll I see in this thread.

I have a few points to make before I just put you on my ignore list.

First, Zecharia Sitchin's archeological findings are not the only verification that a technically advanced group of extraterrestrials came here long ago and mixed their DNA with the hominids in order to come up with Homo sapiens. That is also confirmed, albeit unofficially, by the United States Air Force through Linda Moulton Howe's testimony.

Secondly, my Guides have about an 80% accuracy rate in their predictions. I've said this before a number of times in ATS. The reason why it can't be 100% - for anyone - is because the future is in a constant state of flux.

Thirdly, for the spiritually primitive - like you atlasastro - suicide is a very bad idea. Well, maybe in your case it would be a very good idea, as it would mean a one-way ticket to Hell.

But in all honesty, when you are God Realized, there is absolutely no karmic penalty for committing suicide - as you are not trying to escape anything. When a God Realized soul crosses over, it is capable of doing much more than even multibillionaires can do in physical terms. The reason: their access to and ability to use The Light.

So why am I not forcing my Ascension?

I am sticking around long enough for my Disciples to evolve in specific ways, which they are working on extensively, and because I want to keep up an accelerated growth pattern myself.

If the Reticulans orchestrate an official overthrow, we are already well on our way in being prepared for that event.

That being stated, welcome to Paul_Richard's ignore list.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Dont forget this spiritual part

THETAN STYLE WEDDINGS: There are two types: The Standard Thetan Wedding and The Erotic Thetan Wedding. Technically, both are erotic and both have nudity among the wedding party and the audience. (Thetan women will generally wear only minis and upscale sandals in public, with variations of material therein e.g., silk, leather, etc.) Both types consist of Soul Energy Signature (SES) amplification from Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS) energies, and both entail all the members of the wedding party and the audience being incarnate in youthful, beautiful, odorless, fragrant, sterile, toned, tan and sexually-enhanced Avataric Forms. The entire culture of Theta Organia is to have pristine bodies that are spiritually amplified so that the Radiance of purified love, sensuality and affection can be clearly felt between people. To lust in public is socially tantamount to farting loudly, causing an embarrassing situation, and is therefore avoided. Since most people would only embarrass themselves in the pristine and highly sexually-charged atmosphere of a Thetan-style wedding, only qualified and invited Saints and Masters may attend. With degrees of nudity in both types, the Erotic version essentially consists of a very carefully controlled purified-spiritual-tantric orgy. There is no drunkenness and there is no promiscuity in Thetan society (which already exists in the Higher Realms), unlike the traditional orgies on Terra and other lower worlds. The core Elders and their Saint-companions, which represent upscale Thetan culture, take their spirituality and their sexuality more seriously than anyone else.

As it presently stands, there may be one large Erotic Thetan Wedding for The First Gathering & Celebration (TFG&C) on Theta Organia. All who attend will be in Avataric Forms, nude (basically the wedding party), or semi-nude (minis for the women in attendance who don't go nude).

All the above and MUCH more from his site

Yes how is the sex cult these days?

[edit on 27-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I and others like yourself have been trying to at least slow down the Reticulan programming and propaganda machine.

Not at all an easy task but a commendable service to others.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

What in the world does the links that you and your friend provided have anything to do with the topic being discussed...... absolutely none.

It is a failed attempt on both parts to sway this thread off topic which I for one do not appreciate especially with information that is not meant for the lusty and non spiritual posters such as yourselves.

Back to topic and ignore

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hi Paul,

Yes making people more aware of the impending threat of the rise of UFO sightings and their agendas on this world is very important. For example as you say, night vision goggles can expose UFOs at night and in knowing that one wonders why would they all be 'hanging around'.

I believe because it is part of their constant monitoring of the 'cattle' and not only that but if someone catches a look at a UFO at night it is like a lure to a fish. A bright colorful light would bring plenty of people out of their homes which would give Reticulans a chance to 'tag their next catch'.

And thats only topside, who knows what they are organizing underground throughout their many bases which are kept secret from the public.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

You are quite right.

Every up-and-coming ufologist should invest in a pair of night vision equipment.

Preferably with a video camera attached.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by headlightone

What in the world does the links that you and your friend provided have anything to do with the topic being discussed...... absolutely none.

It is a failed attempt on both parts to sway this thread off topic which I for one do not appreciate especially with information that is not geared for the lusty and non spiritual posters such as yourselves.

Back to topic and ignore

It has everything to do with this thread. I am providing the full picture to help the ill informed become informed.

Must you ignore all that do not agree? Is that a balanced thread to ignore those that provide information the OP is with holding from his potential new pupils. His old ex pupils may have gone but your dirty little secret is still known by many on this forum mate.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I also think that seeing this as in UFOs at night not previously know to be there in the first place would help people realize that an impending threat is very possible.

It sometimes takes a shock to flip peoples beliefs upside down and I think thats exactly what a mass sighting of night vision footage of UFOs would do. It would alter the reality of so many and it would make the governments of the world look very bad..... or I should say much worse than what they do

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Actually since the mention of Reticulans is so dominant it makes me wonder about the Reptilians behind the scenes.

So many sightings of Reticulan craft, cylindrical, cigar shaped and sharp edged triangle forms have the 'Reticulan stamp' on them but I wonder how Reptilian craft would appear in comparison.

I dont think anyone has ever seen one but than again maybe the recruiting methods of the Reptilians to use Reticulans as labor workers affords them the opportunity to not need crafts.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

According to abductee testimonials, the Reptilians and the Preying Mantises are in charge of the Reticulan ships, with the Greys and Nordics generally being subservient to them.

As such, there is really no distinction (as of yet anyway) between a Reticulan ship and a Reptilian ship - as Reticulan ships are generally maintained by the Greys and with the Zetan ruling elite at the helm and in charge.

If you ever get abducted and want to take out some officers before getting killed in battle (i.e., take some of them with you), if you can, aim for the Preying Mantises and Reptilians of the ruling elite, not the short and tall Greys of the worker class.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Would the greys have the brains behind some of this, if not, why keep the greys at all.

We have established that the nordics are the Enforcers. So are the Greys Smart, or have something to bring to the table

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Would the greys have the brains behind some of this, if not, why keep the greys at all.

Of course they have some brains. The Greys are used in the laboratories in strapping down their prisoners and performing various medical examinations and manipulations - like impregnating women as part of their long-term breeding program.

Originally posted by darcon
We have established that the nordics are the Enforcers. So are the Greys Smart, or have something to bring to the table

Abductees have reported that the Nordics serve as onboard security in protecting the weaker Greys from their Terran prisoners. But I wouldn't put it past the tall Greys to be trained in hand-to-hand combat, as well as some Hybrids.

EDIT: How about a new term for the Greys who are trained in the martial arts? Ninja Greys

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join