It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Chief Technology Officer ..disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

This includes some interesting statements from Lockheed personel concerning antigravity and black projects.

www.examiner.com...

CEO of Lockheed knew of UFO visitors

www.examiner.com...

UFO files to be released?

www.examiner.com...

I guess I will believe it when I see it happen

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Interesting stuff...

This could be an amazing couple of years to come...
Emphesising COULD becouse there are to many people making to much money off of this.

But he this is just me talking....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. If Obama truly is pushing to open this stuff up then I fear that may have blowback from those that resist openness.

In the back of my mind I know nothing will come of this, but part of me still has hope. Good read nonetheless. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cool links. While i doubt any disclosure will happen i live in hope.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh man if only. I dream of the day that all these people around the world that have been ridiculed for what they have witnessed are validated. I have to say that for some reason, I feel a huge awakening is on the horizon.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There's some interesting reading between the lines here...

1. The archivist's claim that many UFO files went into the hands of corporations to avoid Congressional detection. This is an interesting accusation, and a very plausible one, especially if said private company was working on reverse engineering specifically for the military.

2. Obama's memorandum never specifically mentions UFO files, but relaxed FOIA constraints certainly have the potential to allow files with good tidbits to be released. Ones where initial glances don't reveal much (so they weren't hidden as above), but further looking finds important facts.

I'd like to see some corraboration on Ben Rich's hand-written responses though....that would seem out of character, but then again, the vague "them" would be in keeping with his previously established "style" in such matters.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Pure speculations. The facts are not here.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We have all this industry..Release antigrav info and rebuild the autoindustry into the flying car industry! Kill two birds with one stone.
Having held clearances I have suspected maybe some info is held by industry

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

the flying car industry!

Damn straight. I'm 45 and I've been waiting for 40 years for my jet pack. I'm pretty sure I was promised one during the 60s. A flying car will do.

top topics

join