It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits and Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Great post - S&F for you.

This has raised so many questions in my mind...that I am going to have to go off and think about this...

Back soon

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Personally i believe when we die, we just go into another energy field around the earth.

You talking in terms of dimensions? The notion of ascending into the 4th, common theory of the New Age belief system. Of course, there are those who suggest UFOs do originate from another dimension.

So, you personal belief is plausible.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The Annunaki had a lesser-ranked faction of gods called THE IGIGI, "those who watch". These beings correlate with the GRIGORI of Hebrew texts, "the watchers". Apparantly the IGIGI were stationed on a planet called LAHMU which is usually viewed as a different name for MARS. The Igigi rebelled against the higher Annunaki gods, demading respite from their toil (they were used as a labour force mainly). It was decided to create "humans" to serve the gods instead, to keep the Igigi happy. These Igigi/Fallen angels later copulated with humans and created the hybrid race called The Nephilim....you know the story.

You have probably heard of "ascended masters". They are normally marketed as a bunch of beings trying to help mankind. They are often associated with the planets Venus and Mars , they fly around in shiny ships, they can materialize/de-materialize at will, have special "powers" and so forth. They are essentially non -physical but can take physical form when on Earth. The characteristics associated with ascended masters are the same for the "fallen angels" pretty much. They are likely the same beings going by a different name.

On their "home" planet they would perhaps remain in non-physical form, being sensed only as "spirits", remaining unseen.

Just throwing this out here....but thought it especially interesting that the Igigi/Fallen angels were linked to the planet MARS in the Sumerian tablets.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
In my opinion the so-called "nuts-and-bolds UFOlogists and ET-Hunters" are on the wrong track by limiting "extraterrestrial intelligence" to what can be seen and touched in our physical dimension only.

Any type of post that points to other types of manifestation is therefore helpful in my opinion. I watched Riddick, but the first time this came up in the movies was in Bradburys "The Martian Chronicles".

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I found the start of this video elsewhere on ATS, but the end is more relevant to this topic.

Remote Viewing of Mars

The Mars section starts at about 51 mins

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Interesting, very interesting.

The remarks about a significant minority left the planet is fascinating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join