It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Grays come from future - could they have written the bible in the past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If grays are "us" from the future.. then who's to say they didn't go back and write the bible in the first place to match what happens now?

just a thought.

discuss...

-

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hi
My pet hypothesis regarding this is that if they come from the future, they may have wanted to talk to the locals from this time-place, even befriending with the most clever ones... and showing them part of the future...

Then some of these locals became prophets...

Sometimes I let my mind wander :-)
TheTilde

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
What if they didn't come from the future? Then what? Would you lose sleep over this probibility?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In my opinion, being aware of how stupid the human race is, they would write the bible in some less cryptic way, possibly in english, and using simple words
And most likely that would not be enough. We are aware that we are destroying our planet, but we keep on destroying it
We are still racists, while we know that a man is a man, regardless his skin color, sexual orientation, race etcetera. There is NO bible that can correct the human race, so even if they would come from the future, they would be aware that there's nothing to do.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If Grey's were from the future and wrote the bible, I would sure hope they could have come up with a better mixture of contradicting texts.
If thats the best an advanced time travelling species can come up with then we're all in trouble.

Then again...maybe they knew people wouldn't follow something that actually made sense...

*throws up hands*

[edit on 20-2-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This would cause a continuous loop from their time back to the time they wrote the Bible. There is a word for it but is still a little to early to think of it. I doubt they would be foolish enough to do such a thing.

< - - - edited to add - - - >

Besides the bible is made up of many different books by different authors in different languages that were collected and put together at a later time.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If they wrote the Bible, did they also write all the other religious texts? Some of these predate the bible by quite a big margin.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
This would cause a continuous loop from their time back to the time they wrote the Bible. There is a word for it but is still a little to early to think of it. I doubt they would be foolish enough to do such a thing.

Besides the bible is made up of many different books by different authors in different languages that were collected and put together at a later time.

See my signature

Im in agreement with your last statement too. If memory serves me, it was wrote by 36 different authors over a period of 2000 years, from all walks of life.

Great story all the same

IP

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I like this thread, Iv often thought about how the Greys maybe us from the future... and just maybe the people they abduct are being abducted to change or alter there genes or dna?? but then again the Greys could be from the stars or even just fiction although I hope they are not fiction.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I don't really think the Greys are from the future. I think the Greys are created to do the work of the Annunaki, whom I think not only created the Torah, the Bible, and the Koran, they also created religion and the worship of the "Gods." Some have said the Greys showed them a video of Christ on the cross!
ufo.whipnet.org...
www.ufomind.com...
beyond-the-illusion.com...
www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Any visiting race that was more advanced than the people in our past could have influenced the Bible. The fact that they could get here to begin with at that time already makes them more advanced than we are today.. and to a bunch of yokals without the sense to set up irrigation or a proper sewage system that kind of advanced technology would have been miraculous and godlike. But lets consider what sort of race would try to influence man in the way that has been done through this belief in the religious texts.
These texts were made to make man docile and easily controllable.
We are to FEAR god, and do HIS WILL, and accept whatever happens as the will of god, Basically do what your told and don't ask questions or you shall endure his wrath! but.. he is a god of love.... what kind of love brings wrath if you don't obey? Thats not love. Thats tyranny. So was this a benevolent race that inspired the bible? My thoughts would be no.. did they have to be from the future? NO, just advanced enough to visit us when we were ignorant of science and othere things. What amazes me is that this mind control has lasted as long as it has.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
If grays are "us" from the future.

Im interested to know,

what led you to believe that Greys are " us " ?

....with the word " Believe " to be taken lightly

IP

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueEyes
If they wrote the Bible, did they also write all the other religious texts? Some of these predate the bible by quite a big margin.

well then let's take this thread a step further and go by that logic.
say they created all religious texts..

Originally posted by InfoProvider

Originally posted by prevenge
If grays are "us" from the future.

Im interested to know,

what led you to believe that Greys are " us " ?

....with the word " Believe " to be taken lightly

IP

i don't "believe" it
.. but i'm just taking that route of thought to ponder this hypothesis i present here.

it stems from people in abduction reports reporting of "lost time" .. meaning it "felt" like it was HOURS.. some even days.. but they return to the place they were abducted.. and hardly a few minutes or even none had past..
some claim they are placed a few minutes before they were taken..

this leads one to conclude that these hypothetical abductors have some mastery of "time" as we know it.. and the ability to traverse through it backwards and forwards at will..
if they can do that.. what's stopping them from continually augmenting the most important and influential data "religious texts" in history.. until some sort of desired outcome is reached according to their overall agenda..

so...
assuming they're "us" from the future as in human beings.. whom have genetically modulated their own genome into the form they appear to abductees as..
and are returning to modulate events.. and DNA to suit their "home time" .(whatever arbitrary meaning that may find)...
read this link.. it may lead you into more understanding of this "timeline" theory...
www.projectcamelot.org...

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

so what i'm saying is that time travel could lead to them augmenting this timeline.. over and over in the most undetectable method possible.. leading us now.. to believe it came from a number of sources.. but when compiled into the "official" cannon version.. had their "approval" stamp..

and if that wasn't the case.. they could always go back and change it..

so it's more or less.. the genesis and revelations area i'm talking about.. the "why and how we're here" .. and the "what's going to happen in the end" descriptions that are yes.. vague..
but maybe needed to be vague as to the uncertainty of their time-altering results..
they needed it to be just.. a very broad picture.. so that no specifics were completely "inaccurate"

-

top topics

join