It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati - The Deceived, Deceiving the Gullible Conspiracy ? ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If only half the things turn out to be true, which are posted on the internet on alternative news sites, and conspiracy sites, have a grain of truth in them, then if I were you I would start to become very worried. I have read-up on these sites quite widely, and from what I have been able to piece together, there is an apparent global conspiracy at work involving, Illuminati, Freemasons, Vatican, Jesuits, most major Multi National Corporations, Central Banks, and all of our Political Leaders, people in high office in government posts, most police chiefs, secret services, et al... This is quite an all-encompassing list of people that have control over just about every area of every day life. If all of this is true, and I'm not saying it is as I have no way to confirm any of it, and I don't want to spread panic where there are no facts, but I can't help feeling that "there's no smoke without fire" of course it could equally be that "if you throw enough mud it sticks". Ultimately you will have to make your own mind up as to what is true and what is just fiction. I'd like to see on this thread what the rest of you think is the truth. The Truth will set you free ! So let's take a look a bit more closely at how the Illuminati are busy undermining religion and attacking faith groups, apparently in preparation for their One World Facist Government & New World Order (NWO), where a handful of power crazed wanna-be-gods, will have power over the entire en-slaved world population and all resources and money.

Just imagine that the Illuminati exist already and have power over everything in your country, including the education system, they are obviously going to try to use the education system to help them in reaching their own ends, in dumbing-down, the population and spoon-feeding them a bunch of "facts" and "knowledge" which is going to pre-program the kids and make them more open and susceptible for what they've apparently been preparing for more than 200 years. Why do you think there are so many attacks against fundamentalist Bible Believers, against Muslims, it is because these people are unlikely to accept the NWO, so it has already begun to try and eliminate and sideline them from the mainstream. Just a couple of weeks ago a Nurse in the UK was fired for offering to pray fro the recovery of a terminally ill little girl, by the government hospital.

Why do you think the governments are pumping so much money into the Religion of Evolution, I call it a Religion, because belief in evolution is faith-based, faith in man's superior knowledge over the Word of God in the Bible. Isn't it just a bit strange, that they are doing that ? Apparently all of these top NWO people are Satan worshippers, they obviously believe Satan exists, and I guess they also know that the Bible says that in the beginning God created the Angel, which later wanted to take God's place, and became the fallen Angel Satan. Is it rather that they are wanting also here to"pull the wool over our eyes" and keep us in ignorance? They promote faith in evolution, for the "dumb masses"as they consider us, and they place their supposed "hidden"occult symbols of power in their logo's and architecture and city plans (check out the design of Washington DC for Occult street planning), in their obelisks and devil worshipping, believing that when these signs are seen everyday by a docile and dormant public that they pick up and transmit more satanic power.

You might not believe in the Bible. However, the people of the NWO do, they are trying to make all of the prophesies come true and bring about the resurrection of the anti-christ and the end of time.

Why would they want to do that you ask ? Apparently they believe that Satan is actually God's best friend, taking care of all the "dirty-work", a bit like the "garbage-man" does, hey "it's a dirty job, but some one's gotta do it". Obviously they have been deceived quite craftily by Satan, as God cannot Lie- See Bible

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow! A great read indeed sums a lot of nwo stuff up in a short time. You got to wonder though what they throw out to conspiracy theorist? Just like the mainstream news there is a lot of junk to keep you in a bubble on the internet.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You're right, we should live our life based on the Bible. That way we get to stone people to death, treat women as second class citizens, discriminate against black people and all sorts of other fun stuff. Oh and let's not forget giving up our will entirely to the God of the Bible...

Yes, your Bible life seems so much better than the NWO....

God cannot Lie- See Bible

If you could prove this I would be most appreciative. I think God does lie. God says he loves us humans, but then he seems to take such joy out of tormenting us with plagues and wars and illness. A bit odd don't you think?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
"You're right, we should live our life based on the Bible...."

Well, it's not quite that easy to live one's life "based on the Bible". Many simply never get the opportunity to live by the Bible. An important question insofar: who is actually responsible for the turmoil on Earth? The “dumb” humans or the criminal elite?

The members of the "elite" often present two lame excuses:

1. Lame excuse one: “It’s the only the stupidity/greed of the humans themselves causing all this trouble” -----> WRONG, NONSENSE! The reason why the society is becoming more and more destructive is NOT because of the somewhat ‘monkey’ human nature, but because the evolvement of human beings is deliberately being denied/destroyed/made impossible by the criminal elite. In other words t’s true that humans are somewhat stupid, but they wouldn't be THAT stupid if they weren't constantly lied at by the mainstream media controlled by the criminal elite. Humans WOULD become much more intelligent/wiser if they had the opportunity to. But actually the criminal elite leave no stone unturned to destroy and annihilate that spiritual development of human society. That’s why the elite is the REAL and main perpetrator of the evil world we live in, and for the far most part not(!) human nature. It is true that humans very often fail, but they do so -in the extent we see today- because they are deliberately lead and forced into failing by the criminal elite.

2. As second lame excuse we hear from “elite” members: “We as the elite are only enforcing the creator's will to provide humans 'opportunities' to 'mentally develop', we facilitate mental enlightenment and development by ‘providing negativity'”. --------> WHAT AN UTTER NONSENSE! The elite does not “help” humans to evolve, but actually PREVENTS them from evolving by spreading too(!) much negativity, by unleashing wars, economic crises, etc. Thus the criminal elite is actually VIOLATING universal rules and not enforcing them. There are millions of poor souls on Earth who never even get a chance to ‘positively’ develop because their life circumstances -in a wide extent orchestrated by the criminal elite- are so negative, so destructive, they’re practically forced into becoming “bad” or "negative thinkers". How can these children "evolve into positive thinkers":

The exact same goes for our modern society/culture. There is simply so much greed and selfishness -again massively and secretly orchestrated by the criminal elite (e.g. the recent "bail-outs" lies and robberies, supposed to completely destroy our financial system)- that most humans simply cannot become "positive". You cannot become "positive" or live by the Bible, if you lose your job, your house, all your money, your family. And that's exactly what "they" want.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blj_777
Why do you think the governments are pumping so much money into the Religion of Evolution, I call it a Religion, because belief in evolution is faith-based, faith in man's superior knowledge over the Word of God in the Bible. Isn't it just a bit strange, that they are doing that ? Apparently all of these top NWO people are Satan worshippers, they obviously believe Satan exists, and I guess they also know that the Bible says that in the beginning God created the Angel, which later wanted to take God's place, and became the fallen Angel Satan. Is it rather that they are wanting also here to"pull the wool over our eyes" and keep us in ignorance? They promote faith in evolution, for the "dumb masses"as they consider us, and they place their supposed "hidden"occult symbols of power in their logo's and architecture and city plans (check out the design of Washington DC for Occult street planning), in their obelisks and devil worshipping, believing that when these signs are seen everyday by a docile and dormant public that they pick up and transmit more satanic power.

You might not believe in the Bible. However, the people of the NWO do, they are trying to make all of the prophesies come true and bring about the resurrection of the anti-christ and the end of time.

Why would they want to do that you ask ? Apparently they believe that Satan is actually God's best friend, taking care of all the "dirty-work", a bit like the "garbage-man" does, hey "it's a dirty job, but some one's gotta do it". Obviously they have been deceived quite craftily by Satan, as God cannot Lie- See Bible

first of all..

calm down.

second of all..

you claim this "angel that fell" .. was named "satan"

this is where you FAIL.
this is where your nomenclature causes you to be alarmist, abrupt, incidental and incongruent with FACTS.

the term "Lucifer" was used as a concept that "fell" to the "firmament".. because he was more attractive than god "TO THE EYES OF THE READER"

the term "satan" is hebrew for the "adversary".. yes .. the adversary within.. not without..
the animalistic tendencies you have in your psychological structure.. within your behaviors...

the progression goes.. ape.. man.. ___...

do you want to be more ape like.? more animal oriented.. doing more animalistic things? or do you want to be more thoughtful of your choices that impact your fellow man? and evolve towards something better than human? towards something less like "the adversary within".. and more like "god" ??

if you want to believe that there is a red faced horned dude with a tail that creates all the woes in your life.. then so be it. .that's YOUR CHOICE to imagine such things..

the FACT REAMINS...
that you are a soul.. within a homo-sapien body..
and that body is in essence ANIMAL..
and that ANIMAL BODY has ANIMAL INSTINCTS.. INTELLECTUAL DESIRES and EMOTIONAL DESIRES...

if you want to stay buried and tied to those three aspects of life.. then FINE.. be that way .. and blame it on the image of a red faced horned hooved tailed fairy tale creature you've never seen.. then hel lbe my freaking guest.

it makes you more and more like a caveman
more and more like a supersticious harlot to accuse imaginary things outside of yourself.

think of it this way..

when you see a beach-ball in the water on a nice sumer day.. that beach ball just floats around .. not a care..

but when your child playfully jumps on that beach ball... and holds it underwater..
he may just be having fun...

but what's really happening.. is that the forces of nature are acting upon that beach ball .. and the air within it is being compressed into another medium...

and ONLY .. after it is RELEASED...

does it fly up.. and ascend past the arms of your child.. through the barrier of the water's surface.. up UP UP into the air...

only then after being pushed DOWN...
does it ever gain the ability to FLY.

i think you need to seriously take a few breaths.. relax bout the illuminati and masons and death..
and think about the fact that without negative pressure there is no positive reaction...

without darkness there is no conept of light
without being oppressed there is NO comprehension and appreciation of LIBERTY

without calm.. quiet contemplation and RE-interpretation...
will there be actual comprehension ... of what "god" IS.

you didn't think that the bible is the end all be all to "god" did you?

there's sooooooooo much more.

so allow it to show it's self to you.

relax.

enjoy the ride friend.

-

[edit on 20-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

"You're right, we should live our life based on the Bible. That way we get to stone people to death, treat women as second class citizens, discriminate against black people and all sorts of other fun stuff. Oh and let's not forget giving up our will entirely to the God of the Bible..."

Did you ever do more than just read quickly through the Bible? Were you able to grasp it's spiritual depths? God is spirit, and the Bible should be read on a spiritual and material plane.

Actually, you are 100% wrong. Did you ever consider that you could be wrong ? I guess not or else you wouldn't have been so bold in spouting off your ill-informed prejudices and mis-judged conceptions. I'll give you a little bible story to illustrate.

One day an angry mob of people came with a woman, caught in the act of adultery to Jesus and asked him, master this woman has been taken in the act of adultery, what shall we do. They knew full well, what they should do, as it was written down centuries earlier in the law of Moses, that woman should have been stoned to death on the spot. What did Jesus reply ? He said "Let him who is without sin throw the first stone", and the accusers left, the oldest first followed by the youngest. Jesus looked up from the ground and saw that only the woman was left standing there. He asked, what happened to all of your accusers, does no-one condemn you, he then says neither do I go away and sin no more. It is written in the Bible that Jesus did not come to condemn, but to save. Did you ever hear Jesus command people to kill and torture unbelievers or to eliminate those of different opinions - no he did not. You have probably not understood the difference between the Old and the New testament, right ?

The old testament is God's rules and laws on righteousness, as Paul says it was our schoolmaster, to enable us to recognise sin, and what is wrong with our behaviour, anti-social etc, and bring us to the realisation, that we cannot fulfil every one of those laws and stand on our own two feet's good deeds righteous before God, because, even having the though I want to kill that guy, breaks the law, and you have no righteousness.

When you realise that you can't do something yourself, then you have to go and get help, call a plumber, electrician, etc, in the spiritual sense you can try call a pastor, or God etc. Before Jesus there were animal sacrifices to atone for sins, but they couldn't take them away permanently. That's why Jesus came along, lived a sin-free live, took all our sins on his back, for you and me every bad thing you ever did in the past, present or future, if you become a born again person believing in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then you are in-Christ, and just as a white blood cell swallows up imperfections. God neither remembers nor sees any of our own imperfections, because a new righteousness is ours that which Jesus purchased for us.

"God cannot Lie- See Bible"

"If you could prove this I would be most appreciative."

The Bible says he can't and that's God's Word: Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfil?

So if you have faith to believe God then - no - he doesn't lie.

Quite frankly I have never heard a lie from God, I have heard many lies from men. It's up to you where you place your trust - in men's explanations, or God's. Me - once bitten - twice shy.

I think God does lie. God says he loves us humans, but then he seems to take such joy out of tormenting us with plagues and wars and illness. A bit odd don't you think? "

Who told you God is doing that - When I look at wars I don't see God on the battle field, I see greedy people trying to gain something.

According to many conspiracy sites - many plagues and viruses are man made.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Okay, first of, i'd like to state that, The Bible was never ment to be taken literlery, it is Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. If you believe in such things. However if we live our lives according to the bible then does that mean, as WatchNLearn say's, that we get to discriminate against our equal's, pumping more hate throughout the race's of earth?. However blj, i do beleive that you press a valid point here. There can be no doubt that the NWO, or soon to be NWO as it were, has gained much control and power in our goverments throughout the world. But as for them wishing to bring about the end of the world, i dissagree, to an extent. If they wanted to bring about the end of the world, why should they seek to govern and control humanity?. I beleive, and i may be completely wrong here, that they seek the one thing that human's cannot gain while there are rival goverments ect, Peace. However peace in it's self is only an illusion, and if that is, or was indeed their intentions, i do not grudge them, only the means in which they seek it.

However, to quote CoolBlackHole "You cannot become "positive" or live by the Bible, if you lose your job, your house, all your money, your family. And that's exactly what "they" want." That is and shall remain one the the NWO's greatest strength's, take everything from someone, and their will shall follow. Suffering, Pain, Greed, Destruction. Those are the tools that the Illuminati shall use to bring humanity to it's knees with.

But remember, The Illuminati have no equal's, no friend's except fellow members of their organisation, so the "Freemasons, Vatican, Jesuits, most major Multi National Corporations, Central Banks, and all of our Political Leaders, people in high office in government posts, most police chiefs, secret services" are only the tools of their great plot. If they do indeed bow to the Master of Darkness named Lucifer, and they do use satanic powers, it may explain how and why they have been so powerfull for so long.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by HewhoKnows]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

"... the term "satan" is hebrew for the "adversary".. yes .. the adversary within.. not without... the animalistic tendencies you have in your psychological structure.. within your behaviors...the progression goes.. ape.. man.. ___..."

See, that’s exactly what I meant in my post above. Excuse me, but you argue as a illuminati member would, trying to talk humans into being guilty and dumb (“animal orientend”) and into being the sole responsible, which is a nonsense and one the great ruses of the illuminati. The facts are NOT simply “.. ape.. man…”. Fact is, the evolution "chain” does actually NOT WORK because the illuminati have been massively and destructively invading, obstructing, deteriorating that chain, by many means.

Who needs a “red faced horned dude with a tail”? These are puns, distracting from the truth and trying to ridicule. Look around, open your eyes, look what’s happening today, it's not some “red faced dude” and it's neither "human nature", but a small clique of completely insane two legged TPTB dudes, bolstered up by their disinfo agents and lying mainstream media, deliberately destroying our world, our economy, our financial system, our morality, our spirituality.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blj_777

The Bible says he can't and that's God's Word: Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfil?

So if you have faith to believe God then - no - he doesn't lie.

Quite frankly I have never heard a lie from God, I have heard many lies from men. It's up to you where you place your trust - in men's explanations, or God's. Me - once bitten - twice shy.

I think God does lie. God says he loves us humans, but then he seems to take such joy out of tormenting us with plagues and wars and illness. A bit odd don't you think? "

Who told you God is doing that - When I look at wars I don't see God on the battle field, I see greedy people trying to gain something.

okey... I am glad to hear that god never told you a lie... you know what they say: If you speak to god its prayer, if he speaks to you its schizophrenia....

Also good job with the bible quote, if he says himself he never lies, it must be true then

As to the torturing and wars etc: How about job? Ok, he made the devil do the deeds, but you know what others said in similiar situations: "I was just following orders." And all that carnage and destruction just for winning a bet with the devil?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HewhoKnows

Hi HewhoKnows ! Nice post !

"Okay, first of, i'd like to state that, The Bible was never ment to be taken literlery, ...... If you believe in such things. "

Here's a question for you which Man said the Bible is not to be taken literally ? I didn't see that point written anywhere in the Bible itself, or can you point me out where it is written ?

"But as for them wishing to bring about the end of the world, i disagree, to an extent. If they wanted to bring about the end of the world, why should they seek to govern and control humanity?. I believe, and i may be completely wrong here, that they seek the one thing that humans cannot gain while there are rival governments ect, Peace. However peace in it's self is only an illusion, and if that is, or was indeed their intentions, i do not grudge them, only the means in which they seek it."

Here's the spooky thing about all this NWO stuff, it strangely resembles what is written in the book of revelation of the Bible - the Bible talks about a one-world-government, led by the Antichrist, with a false prophet doing miracles, bringing fire down from heaven, a mass end-time deception, everyone being stamped with some kind of mark or number 666, without which you can't buy or sell, it says when they say Peace, Peace, then will come swift destruction, and all the merchants of the world that grew fat with the system, will weep as in an hour comes the destruction. This is spooky, it sounds like the NWO, predicted in the book of revelation, read it and see whether it sends a shiver down your spine?

"However, to quote CoolBlackHole "You cannot become "positive" or live by the Bible, if you lose your job, your house, all your money, your family. And that's exactly what "they" want." That is and shall remain one the the NWO's greatest strength's, take everything from someone, and their will shall follow."

Here I disagree with you. Take a look at all those early Christians who had a real strong faith in God. Take for example the two guys who the Vatican burned alive at the stake, who's crime was translating the Bible into the English language making it for the first time understandable in England to the everyday man, as before that it was only in the hands of the priest and they used to quote it in Latin. These 2 Guys when they were tied to that pole surrounded by straw, and the guy was coming over to light the bonfire, started praising the Lord, and making jokes that they would make the best candle on the Lord's Altar, that may the Lord forgive the people lighting the fire and they started signing hymns praising the Salvation through the Lord Jesus as they started to burn. Or take for example the apostle Paul, he was locked up for ages, but was extremely happy, or John the Baptist he was happy being in prison because he did not fear those that have only power to kill the body, as he knew eternal life was the prize. Or take the 9,000,000 Bible believers that the Vatican exterminated during it's inquisitions, with evil tortures, asking them to renounce their faith in Jesus and place it in the saving power of the Pope and the Catholic Sacraments. Or the countless numbers in the untalked about Christian holocaust of the 20th century during WWII where 16,000,000 mainly orthodox Christians and Bible believers were exterminated in the Soviet Union, and under Hitler, I saw pictures on the web of a Catholic Priest with the Ustasi shooting Bible believers.

"Suffering, Pain, Greed, Destruction. Those are the tools that the Illuminati shall use to bring humanity to it's knees with."

They are against people of faith - Muslims and Christians, because they have no power over people who would rather die than compromise their walk with God and their everlasting salvation. The Bible says, what does it matter if a man were to gain the whole world, but loose his own soul?"

[edit on 20-2-2009 by blj_777]

[edit on 20-2-2009 by blj_777]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well since you asked blj_777 "I'd like to see on this thread what the rest of you think is the truth"
Here is my opinion.
Your right on target. It does appear as if there is a direct attempt to make propheices come true www.abovetopsecret.com... and it is obvious it is a challenge to God isn't it. So, going along with Revelations, we are definately close to many changes, when the wild beast and the kings of the earth and gather against the one seated on the white horse, they loose along with the false prophet.

new topics

top topics

join