It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people avoid race topics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
First of all most whites never owned slaves, only a small percentage, and never had anything to do with the slave trade, and resented the slave trade. In addition, not all whites supported the killing of Native Americans, and insisted that our government make peace treaties and grant the Native Americans territory of their own. Maybe the whites who insisted on giving Native Americans rights could not succeed in preventing discrimination, at least they tried, which is a heck of a lot better than what most other races have done.

You also need to remember that African slaves mostly went to Latin America, not the part of America most consider to be white. When it comes to the history of slavery, the role of whites has been very, very small in comparison to the practice of other races, including blacks. Northern Europeans practiced slavery for a short period in the history of the people. Blacks whose ancestors were formally slaves in the U.S. have the highest standards of living for blacks on the planet. A great many whites not only supported the civil rights movement, they took a very active part, putting their lives on the lines, some even sacrificing their lives.

While I do not know what it means to be a black man, you do not know what it means to be a white man. I have been discriminated against, cheated, screwed over, insulted, and denied my rights by people of all color. You need to wake up to the fact that racism is not about race. You paint all whites as the same, clearly demonstrating your racist attitudes towards whites. On top of that, you claim that blacks contributed the most to the building of the U.S., which is such a gross exaggeration, and blatant lie that it is disgusting. According to you, the small percentage of blacks in the U.S. contributed to the success of the U.S. more than all the white, in spite of the huge swaths of history that clearly prove you wrong. You don't consider yourself to be equal to the white man, you claim to be superior by this statement. You are the racist.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Black Green
I don't want any such thing. Only thing this black man wants is for evil caucasoids to accept responsibility for their actions.

I don't quite follow the logic that I am responsible for the actions of people who died before I was born? If you want to judge me for my actions then don't look at the past, look at the present. I am responsible only for myself, not for the actions of a lineage that I happened to be born into.

What happened was reprehensible, and while I am prepared to accept responsibility in mending the wrongs done, I do not accept that I am responsible for those wrongs.

Also, what's with the "evil caucasiods" comment? A little inflamatory, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Black Green

not once did you hear me excuse the participants of my own race

Not once did I see you condemn them equally either. You excuse them by ignoring their contribution to the crime (yes, I admit it was a crime against those peoples).

How would you know that i can't trace my heritage?

Because you said this in your last rant:

Let's begin by stealing and tampering with African history so those future generations that we force to come to this "New World" will never know who they were/are and the achievements accomplished by Ancient Kemet (Egypt for those who don't know it's TRUE name) & Ancient Nubia that birthed civilization to the world so that they will no longer have that historical connection embedded in them.

Exactly how else am I supposed to take that?

White History Month is every day of the year in every school curriculum, all we are ever forced to learn about is caucasoids and the raping and pillaging you have done in the name of "manifest destiny".

Either something has changed very much since the early 70s, or you grew up somewhere much more racist than Alabama. Because it was in the early 1970s, before there was a 'Black History Month", that I recall reading about people like George Washington Carver, a brilliant man who was in great part responsible for the many uses we have today for the humble peanut.

Oh, yes, and by the way... he was black. That's also just one example.

To that conversation only an ignorant person would misconstrue that as being racist. With me having a bit of intelligence, i would solely understand that you were referring to the night sky as stated and not the color of my beautiful skin. As I am proud of blackness regardless of the context you said it in. There is no "chip" on my shoulder at all as I am merely stating facts that are irrrefutable.

You should be proud of who you are, just as I should be proud of who I am. And perhaps you are right that you would not take offense at that fictional conversation, but the sad fact is there are those who would. Now, exactly how am I going to know who will and who won't take offense at some statement with no conscious racial implications until it happens?

Answer: I can't know. So I decline to engage in such situations unless I do know. You can call that cowardly or racist all you want. I call it good common sense.

And I think that chip is patently obvious to anyone reading the thread, except perhaps to you.

And FYI we are ALL still slaves

No argument here.

And for that weak jab about the language all I have to say is I speak your Queen's English to stay ahead of what you guys are doing and to thoroughly know what you guys conspire about.

Weak jab? You were busy complaining that the very language we speak is racist because of the connotations of color. How is it weak to ask what exactly you would propose to fix that problem?

BTW, modern English is a long cry from Queen's English.

The BPP was never a terror group the likes of the KKK...

*snip for brevity*

Contrary to popular belief, the BPP stood up against the corrupt and racist police forces/brutality (which is still in effect today) in the neighborhoods, dispersed justice TO drug peddlers and pushers, clothed, fed, and policed it's OWN communities w/o white intervention.

I will have to take your word for the good the Panthers did in their own neighborhoods. The KKK originally did the same, until it became a White Supremist organization around the end of the Civil War. I will have to state that one good deed does not undo one bad deed, and both organizations used violence to solve their problems.

I will add this: many times, one man's liberator is another man's terrorist. Other than that, since my knowledge of the Panthers is limited and I assume yours is vast, I decline to argue further about them.

1st off, my statement implies none of the sort. And there is no denying we did the most FOR the country and received the less.

Yes it did. Again, I remind you of your own words:

Stolen Africans built this entire country for NOTHING

You should really read what you write. I will concede that early Negroids in America received nothing compared to what the Caucasians did. I would think that would be obvious from the term 'slaves', but perhaps it needs clarifying.

I just told you the FBI was CREATED for that SOLE purpose

Telling me something is not necessarily equate to proving something. If you had said the FBI was actively engaged in discrimination during its early years, I would have perhaps bought that, but created for the sole purpose of discrimination? Nah, that's a bit much even for me to swallow.

And I for one don't support Obama as he is a Zionist puppet and if I remember correctly he isn't black, he's HALF black and he ain't no brother of mine if he sides with the Federal Reserve.

Yes, the man is of mixed racial heritage, as are most people (I mentioned I am part American Indian... I prefer not to use the silly PC lingo).

But this brings up another important point. How am I supposed to know exactly who is considered 'black' and who is not considered 'black'? To me, the obvious physical characteristics of Barry Obama proclaim him visually to be of African descent. Indeed, his heritage does include an appreciable amount of Kenyan bloodlines. But you say he's not 'black'? Is there a list somewhere that I can access to see which black man is black and which isn't? It would eliminate a great deal of confusion for myself and I am sure for many others who share that confusion.

Bottom line: are we discussing discrimination based on skin color or not? Id so, then skin color is the reason for the discrimination. If not, I'd like to know exactly how people are singled out for this discrimination you seem so adamant about.

Wrong again my adversary, another failure. The gov't said that when reconstruction didn't do any "RE-constructing" at all.

The government has said a lot of things to me that weren't upheld either. The difference is that I took control of my life and worked hard for the things I wanted. I made the decision to park this trailer up here in this mountain, I decided to start building a house around it, and I decided to build a shop to work on my projects. The government did nothing to help me. So exactly why is it that you can't clean up your neighborhood, why can't you go find a better position for yourself, why can't you pursue your dreams? Why do you need the government when I don't?

I guess it's too much trouble. You might have to actually do something.

And if they moved north or out west to escape the racism of the south, guess what? There were more than enough caucasoids to make their point of WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

You really think most people want me around? Look at the nick, man, look at the nick! I choose to move myself and my family away from society as much as possible for that very reason.

Oh, yeah, and if you want to hear racist statements against blacks, don't come to Alabama. Turn the CB on around the Bordentown NJ truck stops sometime and just listen. I promise you'll get an earful. You'll be waiting a good long time to hear a fraction of that anywhere in the South.

And if you think Jim Crow is dead, then yeah let me borrow the rose colored glasses you see through.

Yeah, and I suppose Elvis is living next door to you, too.

Lack of knowledge of self has it's after-effects like anything that's negative and they wouldn't have to use or poison themselves if it weren't forced upon the community.

Well, we can actually agree on this point! Well, mostly anyway. Knowledge is the key, so why is there a lack of knowledge in these areas? There are public schools, right? They have books, right? No one is going to pour knowledge into your head; you have to be willing to learn it. That's where I see the problem with the ghettos; no one cares enough to change things, and it just keeps getting harder and harder to change anything as time goes by.

It's up to those who live in an area to police their own area. It's not the government's job to police it for you. Oh, they might come in and do some clean-up when the violence starts spilling over into areas where the people care enough to try and stop it, but when they do, they're not going to do as good a job as those who live there would do.

If I go potty in my bed because I'm too lazy to go to the toilet, it's no one's fault but mine that I have a crappy bed to sleep in.

And i'm sure whipping the hell out of an unruly slave who RIGHTFULLY doesn't want to be forced into slavery had nothing to do with it. I don't recall there ever being any Jones' or Smiths' or Johnsons living in harmony in Africa.

You're using your history book to level out a table leg, right?

If i'm not mistaken I think basic arithmetic states that 6 million < 100 million + and those are from documented sources.

I'm not gonna get into a debate over who was treated worse or which holocaust was worse. It's irrelevant. Both were crimes against humanity. The difference between us, as I see it, is that I denounce the suffering of any group of people, regardless of who they are. You appear to be fixated on only one atrocity and perfectly willing to ignore the rest.

(continued on next post)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
(continued from last post)

I expect nothing but the same for caucasoids who think like you do.

Of course not, because you, sir, are racist. You can see only the difference between our skin color; nothing else matters. You will even go so far as to denounce those of your own skin color, simply because you disagree with them (Obama?). You hate, and nothing will ever be sufficient to quell that hatred. Nothing I can say or do, nothing the government can do, nothing anyone can do will ever be enough for you. We could decree tomorrow that you and all those you designate would be given mansions and new cars, along with a million dollars every year, with no strings, and you would sit around in that shiny mansion and complain because you had to clean it. I'm sorry, but that is the way I see it.

Please point out one place in this thread where I have denigrated anyone based on the color of their skin. I can point out several times you have done so. As a matter of fact:

And for the record, I don't have nor want those stupid "laws" that you mentioned because thats all self-defeating nonsense because basic human rights to work, eat, sleep, live shouldn't HAVE to be forced. I'm against affirmative action as much as you may be. We shouldn't have to police corporations or businesses to act right. REAL black people don't need nor want handouts. We want the right to do as we please WITHOUT white intervention PERIOD.

So are you stating you want to never have to see, hear, or speak to someone with white skin again? Gee, I think someone's racism level is rising...

Who said anything about punishing anyone? Look who's all defensive. There's an old saying that goes, "A hit dog, will holler" and in this case we see who got hit.

Again, in your own words:

America's history is written in blood and the hands happen to be white. When caucasoids (so-called jews and arabs as well) are ready to acknowledge their role and truly accept the responsibility for their actions then and only then can race be discussed in a civilized manner. And just because you caucasoids may not have done these atrocities yourselves, i'm sure your ancestors had a large part to play in you being able to do whatever you please simply for lacking melanin.

You are stating that I am responsible and accountable for my ancestors' actions. You are3 saying I am a slave owner because some of my ancestors may have owned slaves at one time. I am responsible for myself, and for myself only! If anyone is denying responsibility here, it is you, with your whining and crying about how the white man (and apparently any successful black man) is holding you back because of your skin color.

Yeah, a bit dog hollers. Yeah, I have been bit. I have been bitten hard by people who seem to think that I owe them something because they happened to be born with a different skin color than I. I have been bit by people who thought I was oppressing them because I didn't let them oppress me. I have watched people's lives ruined for no other reason than they crossed paths with someone who was carrying that same chip on their shoulder as you. And I have taken all of that I intend to.

Let me break it down for you simply sir, if you threw a rock through my window and broke it, I see you throw it and then you run and say you didn't throw the rock, but when i corner you and question you about throwing the rock you say you didn't mean to throw the rock, but my window is still broken. So am I wrong for wanting you to take responsibility for the window regardless of your intentions? Am I wrong for wanting you to pay for the broken window regardless of how cold it is or what can get inside my home from that broken window?

No, if I broke the window, I am responsible for it. Period. But the metaphor is inaccurate. I never owned a slave, I never owned a slum, I never turned someone down for a job due to the color of their skin, and I never oppressed anyone. Yet, since you seem to have your sights set firmly on anyone who is not black and agrees with you, I am in those crosshairs.

I didn't break your window,. The guys who did it are dead. Now go fix the window instead of crying about how cold it is.

What I really want to know, in all seriousness, is the answer to one simple question: What do you want? It seems everything that has happened up until now has been to your detriment. Exactly what would you like me and the rest of the 'whiteys' out here to do to make you finally admit that racism against blacks is a non-issue?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

First of all most whites never owned slaves, only a small percentage, and never had anything to do with the slave trade, and resented the slave trade. In addition, not all whites supported the killing of Native Americans, and insisted that our government make peace treaties and grant the Native Americans territory of their own. Maybe the whites who insisted on giving Native Americans rights could not succeed in preventing discrimination, at least they tried, which is a heck of a lot better than what most other races have done.

You also need to remember that African slaves mostly went to Latin America, not the part of America most consider to be white. When it comes to the history of slavery, the role of whites has been very, very small in comparison to the practice of other races, including blacks. Northern Europeans practiced slavery for a short period in the history of the people. Blacks whose ancestors were formally slaves in the U.S. have the highest standards of living for blacks on the planet. A great many whites not only supported the civil rights movement, they took a very active part, putting their lives on the lines, some even sacrificing their lives.

You sir are only half-right being as though not many "Gentile" caucasoids owned slaves, the REAL owners were the so-called jews who took the system of slavery over as well as the Dutch, the Spanish and the Portuguese for enslaving the Southern Americas, Latin America and the Caribbean, but it still doesn't excuse the so-called "small" percentage.

I sir, never stated ALL whites and I never in fact said all whites supported these activities but if i do recall if we go back to history from Texas all the way to Florida the majority of the people who owned land or the people in control were white people. My people were BRED and SPLIT APART FOREVER JUST to WORK FOR FREE!!!!! Keyword is FREE!!!! For over 500 YEARS. I mean, you can't fathom the amount of money that is which made America a "super power". You people inherit the debts of your ancestors as well as it's financial gain. There's a 500 + year tab my friends.....Caucasoids insult my intelligence to sit there and think after Lincoln miraculously "freed" us that somehow we were on level playing field from that day. Haha, you guys and all these jokes, you need to team up and go on tour.

If my ancestors were to go north to cities such as Chicago or New York they faced the same issue from whites (American AND Euro-Peon) or if they tried to go out Mid-West or West, they faced the same issue from whites along with our brothers the Native Man and the Chinese Man.

I applaud any one of any race who helps the enslaved become free. I don't dare discredit the works of abolitionists, whites who worked in the underground railroad and the whites and others who fought and died along one another during Civil Rights and for the wars the bankers started. I don't see how my FACTS have made people so angry and yet you guys still don't want to work on the ROOT problem and WHY things are the way they ARE.

Once again, what most educated, civil, REAL black people want from caucasoids is for acceptance of the evil deeds of your ancestors, put it all out on the table, take ownership of it like you did us at one time and crush the white-privilege power structure. I don't wan't any money from you or the gov't. For one, it ain't backed by anything and is fabricated, for 2 I AM A MAN and i can do for self, which i teach to every one of my brothers.

I don't believe my people are superior, we just happened to be 1st, nothing more. we all have a brain, a 4 chamber heart, 2 arms and 2 friggin legs. Whites should look at the FACTS i've stated and figure out how to reverse some of the wrong-doing. (continued on next post)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Helping topple NWO is a start, but if you don't own up and sincerely reverse the thought process of your fellow caucasoids, how can I trust you in the field of battle against our common enemy when you still "think" like them?

The kinds of reparations I would like to see is a total RE-construction of the education system so that history is no longer used as HIS-Story to ONLY glorify caucasoid achievements and accomplishments. An IMMEDIATE STOPPAGE of all the white/arab washing of Ancient Kemet/Egypt so that the next generations of people can know and UNDERSTAND the ORIGINS of all the disciplines we have today so people can RESPECT what the African has contributed to society, not just anglo, caucasoids and Euro-Peons. We are more than just bafoons and lazy and no good. The jew-owned media has poisoned the world into thinking this is all we are about. They control ALL media so don't blame Hip-Hop for the images you see because only NEGATIVE, not CONSCIOUS HIP-HOP is pushed to the forefront. not every black person wants to rob you, smoke blunts and ride rims larger than the car. That is consumerism sold to an unproperly educated people who can't identify with anything positive because they've never been taught we were once GREAT. We taught the world before and we can again because we are a peaceful people. No way could we ever do to you what you have done to people of color. Kill all that "everybody went through slavery" bs. because not one of those other races had it done to them so systematically for so long. All we want is liberation.

I for one don't see the problems with that. But i digress, it's "bad for business" that's the American way and the majority of caucasoids want the "way" to stay that way. Keyword is MOST. I reiterate I get along with "like-minded" white people whose knowledge isn't limited to only "white privilege" and can vouch for what I am TRULY stating. That kind of white person is alright by me and we can have a beer

Hotep

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Not once did I see you condemn them equally either. You excuse them by ignoring their contribution to the crime (yes, I admit it was a crime against those peoples).

well why would I condemn them for being mislead? And if they were in full knowledge of what they were doing, then they should face the same punishment as the slave trader

Either something has changed very much since the early 70s, or you grew up somewhere much more racist than Alabama. Because it was in the early 1970s, before there was a 'Black History Month", that I recall reading about people like George Washington Carver, a brilliant man who was in great part responsible for the many uses we have today for the humble peanut.

Oh, yes, and by the way... he was black. That's also just one example.

Oh really? lol didn't know that, and oh yeah just George Washington Carver? That's it? glad to see you did alot of studying on the subject
start with "The African Origin of Civilization" by Cheikh Anta Diop, "Nile Valley Contributions" by Anthony T. Browder and "They Came Before Columbus" by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima. That can get ya on the right path sir.

Telling me something is not necessarily equate to proving something. If you had said the FBI was actively engaged in discrimination during its early years, I would have perhaps bought that, but created for the sole purpose of discrimination? Nah, that's a bit much even for me to swallow.

Like i said the research is there, I bet if I even showed you the research you would deny it. Try googling the names of J. Edgar Hoover and read about his early years and then through the 60s then take a gander at COINTELPRO, i'm sure you can find dandy info on them on this very forum and see just what they were up to. To further that, take a look at the roles of the FBI agents in all the civil rights murders in the south when the Fed agents and KKK were in bed together as most always usual are. Google Charlie Parker LAPD chief at the time and see where he recruited his racist force and helped the Fed out.......i can only lead you to the door sir, you have to step in yourself if you're willing to change and learn about THE TRUTH that YOU have been blinded too as well to subconciously hate me.

Yes, the man is of mixed racial heritage, as are most people (I mentioned I am part American Indian... I prefer not to use the silly PC lingo).

But this brings up another important point. How am I supposed to know exactly who is considered 'black' and who is not considered 'black'? To me, the obvious physical characteristics of Barry Obama proclaim him visually to be of African descent. Indeed, his heritage does include an appreciable amount of Kenyan bloodlines. But you say he's not 'black'? Is there a list somewhere that I can access to see which black man is black and which isn't? It would eliminate a great deal of confusion for myself and I am sure for many others who share that confusion.

lol that tour would be profitable for you, i may give you Jeff Foxworthy's #
But seriously, you must know that the fact that you have to even ask that question is how bad slavery has made it for all. And it's a black thing to answer your other questions, everybody who has black skin ain't "black" or has our best interests at heart because they're black in skin. Many of my own people are agents for the status quo and prefer to side with their oppressor for small financial gain.

yes discrimination is because of skin but we do it to ourselves with our mindstate.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The government has said a lot of things to me that weren't upheld either. The difference is that I took control of my life and worked hard for the things I wanted. I made the decision to park this trailer up here in this mountain, I decided to start building a house around it, and I decided to build a shop to work on my projects. The government did nothing to help me. So exactly why is it that you can't clean up your neighborhood, why can't you go find a better position for yourself, why can't you pursue your dreams? Why do you need the government when I don't?

I guess it's too much trouble. You might have to actually do something.

lol yeah you seriously don't get it. what part of I don't want ANY help from your gov't don't you get. accepting responsibility and asking for handouts are 2 seperate things altogether. I don't want a damn thing from the gov't except to fix the power-structure and don't worry me and my like-minded people are bettering our own communities, teaching the youngsters their TRUE history, helping people get OFF of drugs, we OWN our own businesses with no white-backed financing, etc. etc. It is racism that makes you automatically ASSume that i'm doing nothing, that i'm asking for a handout and whatever other nonsense you're talking about. Reversing the power structure and making history factual and correct for ALL peoples of color is the LEAST they can do.

You really think most people want me around? Look at the nick, man, look at the nick! I choose to move myself and my family away from society as much as possible for that very reason.

Oh, yeah, and if you want to hear racist statements against blacks, don't come to Alabama. Turn the CB on around the Bordentown NJ truck stops sometime and just listen. I promise you'll get an earful. You'll be waiting a good long time to hear a fraction of that anywhere in the South.

We sir, agree whole-heartedly and I live in the Dirty South

Well, we can actually agree on this point! Well, mostly anyway. Knowledge is the key, so why is there a lack of knowledge in these areas? There are public schools, right? They have books, right? No one is going to pour knowledge into your head; you have to be willing to learn it. That's where I see the problem with the ghettos; no one cares enough to change things, and it just keeps getting harder and harder to change anything as time goes by.

It's up to those who live in an area to police their own area. It's not the government's job to police it for you. Oh, they might come in and do some clean-up when the violence starts spilling over into areas where the people care enough to try and stop it, but when they do, they're not going to do as good a job as those who live there would do.

If I go potty in my bed because I'm too lazy to go to the toilet, it's no one's fault but mine that I have a crappy bed to sleep in.

Why is there a lack of knowledge you ask? Well for starters the education system has been hijacked and whitewashed to make you subconciously believe that you're on top and others should be on the bottom. We were all programmed to believe so. If you grew up in good ol' US of A. Keep in mind if you purposely make the area poor, suck all the resources out of that area to nothing means you will have poor schools, which means you will have poor teachers, which means you receive a poor education, which means you are poor. And for those that DO pay attention and excel, they are only taught to become a "good employee" rather than how to OWN because that's just not realistic for a black person. For those who shun it altogether have no other alternatives but crime and survival which in turn leads to more crime.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

furthermore, if you see this cycle that's here it doesn't help when the masonic/jew-owned media outlets from the paper to the Tell-A-Lie-Vision always show blacks doing negative, never acknowledging the positive, reinforce stereotypes buy paying agents to promote and program our youth with self-destructive music, tv and film all financed by masonic/jews.

With that said, in those predicaments you tend to assimilate because there are no options left.

In this cycle there are various ways to get caught up and i'm here to tell you from the front lines, it's HARD trying to save just ONE with the traps that have been laid. You guys should know what the term "herd-mentality" is and my people suffer from the worst form of it. Taking away our positive organizations and programs leave the community open for exploitation because energy is used for negative things such as gangs, violence, and crime. Which white people aren't immune to either, it's just not promoted as such, instead it's glorified, i mean that's what this country was built on, Gangsterism. it's what America celebrates, we just so happen to celebrate it because we have nothing left to celebrate.

Trust, many black people help to reorganize the community but you caucasoids call them "racists" "hate-mongers" etc like you're doing me here when all I'm doing is reading the caucasoid's resume' and telling you we no longer need you for the position.

Of course not, because you, sir, are racist. You can see only the difference between our skin color; nothing else matters. You will even go so far as to denounce those of your own skin color, simply because you disagree with them (Obama?). You hate, and nothing will ever be sufficient to quell that hatred. Nothing I can say or do, nothing the government can do, nothing anyone can do will ever be enough for you. We could decree tomorrow that you and all those you designate would be given mansions and new cars, along with a million dollars every year, with no strings, and you would sit around in that shiny mansion and complain because you had to clean it. I'm sorry, but that is the way I see it.

I can't be racist because like I said i'm not hating you because your white, i HATE what your ancestors DID and not because they are white, I HATE those traitorous Africans who played in the role of the slave trade. whites just happen to corner the market on murder and mayhem across the world. Whites INVENTED racism to justify the treatment, that's a known fact. The writings and journals of travelers and known slave traders prove it so. Ask Christopher Colombus, ask Queen Isabella, ask the Catholic Church, hell ask the founding fathers how in one breath can they say "equality and justice for all" while owning slaves? How am i racist again? lol

You are stating that I am responsible and accountable for my ancestors' actions. You are3 saying I am a slave owner because some of my ancestors may have owned slaves at one time. I am responsible for myself, and for myself only! If anyone is denying responsibility here, it is you, with your whining and crying about how the white man (and apparently any successful black man) is holding you back because of your skin color.

Yeah, a bit dog hollers. Yeah, I have been bit. I have been bitten hard by people who seem to think that I owe them something because they happened to be born with a different skin color than I. I have been bit by people who thought I was oppressing them because I didn't let them oppress me. I have watched people's lives ruined for no other reason than they crossed paths with someone who was carrying that same chip on their shoulder as you. And I have taken all of that I intend to.

You inherit your ancestors debt as well as their benefits, period point blank. lol And who's whining?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
When did I say you owe me anything but to accept your ancestors responsibility. How am i denying responsibility when I own my OWN business not white financed or backed, when I teach my own community about history and how to better themselves so they WONT have to ask the caucasoid for ANYTHING ever again. The ones that do choose to shuck n jive and live on their knees deserve a cowards death for not wanting to break the shackles of oppression.

Like I said we have many agents in place who have black skin but share the same ideology of the NWO Slave Master and they're usually in the form of a famous black preacher/s, dis-information agents posing as helpers of the community, and plain ol ignorant black people with no knowledge of self who refuse to wake up. We call them house negroes and they can reside in the "house" all they want.

I stand for liberation of ALL people's of color. You guys had a 500 year head start........and a 500+ year tab........

What I WANT is for all you "good" "kumbaya we love the world tree hugging white people" is to realize the "type" of black you most despise is the type that WE as black educated people despise as well and want BOTH of you arrogant fools to wake up to the fact that that type of "person" is created and not innately a part of us as a people as you are programmed to believe no matter how much you try to deny it.

Help overthrow the white-power structure and fight tooth and nail to make sure it's toppled. That's a start, because up until now, you guys haven't proven to be keepers of your word. Action speaks louder and every action i've seen is murder and mayhem.

That's how you can begin to help build the bridge to "getting over" the effects of the trans-atlantic slave trade.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

well why would I condemn them for being mislead? And if they were in full knowledge of what they were doing, then they should face the same punishment as the slave trader

OK, so you're saying that rival tribes and in some cases tribal leaders sold people into slavery without knowing they were doing it?

oh yeah just George Washington Carver? That's it?

I do believe I mentioned in my post that was an example? You do realize what example means, right? It means there are more that were not mentioned.

I mentioned Carver because I was impressed with his thinking and ingenuity. Oops, sorry, did I just make a racist statement?

Bottom line is that a great deal of history has been re-written, and by no means is it all just leaving out blacks. The Civil War wasn't fought over slavery either; it was fought over money, taxation that would be lost if the Southern states seceded. Slavery was the issue that Lincoln used to cement public opinion against the seceding states. As a matter of fact, Lincoln only decided to free the slaves to strike a blow to the wealthy who he believed had held his father back during his childhood.

You say you want the education system re-vamped. So do I. But by that do you mean that you want emphasis placed on historical figures based on the darkness of their skin, or on their accomplishments? I say the latter, but your posts connotate you would prefer the former.

But seriously, you must know that the fact that you have to even ask that question is how bad slavery has made it for all. And it's a black thing to answer your other questions, everybody who has black skin ain't "black" or has our best interests at heart because they're black in skin.

See, here again is the problem. You will not acknowledge that others may not see things the way you do, and you associate everything with skin color. "It's a black thing" is just a cop-out, a nicer way of saying "it's my culture and I can't defend it logically, so I don't want to talk about it." Sorry, but I don't buy it. It either is about the color of your skin, or it isn't. You cannot have it both ways, at least not when you're debating me.

accepting responsibility and asking for handouts are 2 seperate things altogether.

They are, in fact, opposites.

don't worry me and my like-minded people are bettering our own communities, teaching the youngsters their TRUE history, helping people get OFF of drugs, we OWN our own businesses with no white-backed financing, etc. etc. It is racism that makes you automatically ASSume that i'm doing nothing, that i'm asking for a handout and whatever other nonsense you're talking about.

Congratulations. Those are noble goals and I hope you succeed.

As far as why I have made the assumptions you mention, that has nothing to do with your skin color. It has to do with the fact that every sentence you type has racism dripping off it. It has to do with the fact that you lump all white people ("caucasoids" instead of the technically correct term Caucasian) together, and likewise all blacks together. You cannot see any history that does not have a black man's face in front of it. Your hatred for others is more than apparent, and that, sir, is what I judge you on. Even in this post, just look at what you say (emphasis mine):

Reversing the power structure and making history factual and correct for ALL peoples of color is the LEAST they can do.

You do realize you don't have a webcam running, right? I can't even see the color of your skin.

Why is there a lack of knowledge you ask? Well for starters the education system has been hijacked and whitewashed to make you subconciously believe that you're on top and others should be on the bottom.

You will get no argument about the educational system being poorly run in this country. But you again attempt to place all of the blame on others and none on the people there. Who takes the drugs? Who drops out of school? Who forms/joins gangs? Who commits the crimes? The people in an area must take some responsibility for themselves, not rely on government to help them out, or sit and cry and blame others for their own decisions. I could go to buy a car tomorrow and wind up paying way too much for a total lemon. Is that the fault of the car salesman? No, it is my responsibility to make sure I get the right price for a decent car. But in your world, it would be the fault of the car salesman, the city government for giving him a license, the state government for not overseeing the city well enough, and of the Federal government for not giving you your money back.

See the difference?

In this cycle there are various ways to get caught up and i'm here to tell you from the front lines, it's HARD trying to save just ONE with the traps that have been laid.

Actually, believe it or not, I can empathize with you on this. All I am saying is that while you are apparently involved in constructive activity to solve your problems already, your own attitude towards those who do not share your experiences and physical traits is counter-productive.

You came in this thread talking about how white people are responsible for all of the problems blacks have. you talked about how whites should be held responsible for the actions of those who did at one time own slaves, simply because of their skin color. You insinuated that blacks were far far superior to whites. That, sir, is exactly the kind of thinking that was used by the KKK in times past. I denounce the actions of that organization at every opportunity, and therefore must denounce yours as well if you use the same tactics.

I have stated this before: I am not color-blind, I am color-apathetic. I know what color I am, and I know what color the people I see are, but I don't care. It is irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter. Can you say that? I think not.

I can't be racist because like I said i'm not hating you because your white, i HATE what your ancestors DID and not because they are white

Exactly what about them do you hate? I have researched my family history all the way back to Colonial times (mid-1700s). None of them owned slaves.

So we're back to the question of why do you hate me? If as you state it is not because I am white, but because of what my ancestors did, you must be inferring what they did due to their skin color. Ergo, you don't hate me because I am white, but because my ancestors were white (and must have been 'evil').

When did I say you owe me anything but to accept your ancestors responsibility.

I owe you nothing period. As I stated before, if you have a debt with one of my ancestors, dig him up and settle it.

I am glad you have your own business, and glad you managed to avoid the financing trap. I am glad you are trying to help your community. I support all of those things. But I do not support you when your idea of 'equality' is to take from me because of my skin color.

What I WANT is for all you "good" "kumbaya we love the world tree hugging white people" is to realize the "type" of black you most despise is the type that WE as black educated people despise as well and want BOTH of you arrogant fools to wake up to the fact that that type of "person" is created and not innately a part of us as a people as you are programmed to believe no matter how much you try to deny it.

Not many people have ever called me a tree-hugger before, hmmm. Actually, I think you're the first. Maybe you think all white people re tree-huggers too?

You remember this obscure fellow a while back named Bill Cosby? He became successful as a black comedian. His humor was colorless. It could be enjoyed by black people, white people, green people, blue people... and because of that he had a larger audience and became fabulously successful. Mr. Cosby returned to his roots and saw what was happening to the people there. He saw the crime, the gangs, the drugs... and he saw that a change was needed. He tried to make that change, by telling others how to do the same thing he had done. He wanted to help.

He didn't get to help. His 'kind' rejected him. They wanted his money, not his help.

Sitting on a bookcase in my old office, is a picture. It is of his son. I heard on the news that his son had tragically died and wrote a simple letter thanking him for the years of enjoyment he had given me and expressing my condolences. He sent back a color picture autographed by him and what appeared to be a handwritten thank-you note. I cherish those, because it means that in some tiny minuscule way I was able to perhaps help someone else who was hurting. Can you say you would do that? If you saw a white man in pain, would you stop and help him? Would you care?

I have stopped for hitchhikers many times, regardless of color and given them rides. I have had a problem with it once, and the problem had white skin. I have given people a shoulder to vent on, bought groceries and left them on the porch of those who were hungry, helped build homes for those in need, and hidden envelopes with cash in purses and bags to help those who had a need. I have never looked at the color of their skin when deciding to help them.

That means, my good sir, that I have spent a half-century trying to help others of both dark and light skin tones. Now since skin color seems to be how you view the world, can you tell me how many white people you have helped in any way, no matter how small?

It's late, and I'm off to bed. I have a feeling you'll need some time to think about that anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

OK, so you're saying that rival tribes and in some cases tribal leaders sold people into slavery without knowing they were doing it?

Not to the extent of what they were to be used for. The lust for power blinds reason and good judgment. And as stated earlier, if they knew full well then a traitor's death he should receive.

I do believe I mentioned in my post that was an example? You do realize what example means, right? It means there are more that were not mentioned.

I mentioned Carver because I was impressed with his thinking and ingenuity. Oops, sorry, did I just make a racist statement?

Bottom line is that a great deal of history has been re-written, and by no means is it all just leaving out blacks. The Civil War wasn't fought over slavery either; it was fought over money, taxation that would be lost if the Southern states seceded. Slavery was the issue that Lincoln used to cement public opinion against the seceding states. As a matter of fact, Lincoln only decided to free the slaves to strike a blow to the wealthy who he believed had held his father back during his childhood.

You say you want the education system re-vamped. So do I. But by that do you mean that you want emphasis placed on historical figures based on the darkness of their skin, or on their accomplishments? I say the latter, but your posts connotate you would prefer the former.

I've already pointed this fact out from the beginning lol and as far as emphasis on skin color of historical figures is irrelevant as long as they're put in their proper perspective. i.e. when the national school curriculum screams day in and day out that the Greeks were the 1st to do this do that etc. etc. when the majority of Grecian historians and heroes praise ancient Kemet/Egypt and Timbuktu University for GIVING them the knowledge in the 1st place so they COULD go spread it to THEIR people.

Read a cpl of those books I gave as a gift to you so you can get a better understanding.

See, here again is the problem. You will not acknowledge that others may not see things the way you do, and you associate everything with skin color. "It's a black thing" is just a cop-out, a nicer way of saying "it's my culture and I can't defend it logically, so I don't want to talk about it." Sorry, but I don't buy it. It either is about the color of your skin, or it isn't. You cannot have it both ways, at least not when you're debating me.

lol that couldn't be furthest from the truth. It's just one of those "things" just like i'm never going to be able to understand how white people can sit and justify evil and scream peace at the same time. I can acknowledge that you don't have to see things my way I could care less either way. You have the right to your own opinion we can agree to disagree but if i'm stating ONCE AGAIN, FACTS that are irrefutable then why is there even a debate?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a long time but this one caught my eye. I'm a police officer in Arkansas and white. The city I work for is predominately black. I, as well as other officers, get accused of making traffic stops "because I'm black". I get so tired of hearing racist comments like that. I never pull anyone over because of their race. I make traffic stops based on what ever infraction I observed. Most of the time you can't really tell who is in the vehicle. White, black, hispanic, male or female. Every week someone that has been given a ticket will complain and tell you what they are going to do to make life miserable for you, the officer.
One of the things I really feel is comical is when someone curses you and tells you how crooked and racist you are when they break the law and are given a citation then later they call 911 because someone beat them, burglarized them or whatever and then you are the greatest person in the world because they need you now.
God I love my job
no really I do. I do my job because I really do get to help people.
Anywho I just wanted to put my two cents worth in.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You will get no argument about the educational system being poorly run in this country. But you again attempt to place all of the blame on others and none on the people there. Who takes the drugs? Who drops out of school? Who forms/joins gangs? Who commits the crimes? The people in an area must take some responsibility for themselves, not rely on government to help them out, or sit and cry and blame others for their own decisions. I could go to buy a car tomorrow and wind up paying way too much for a total lemon. Is that the fault of the car salesman? No, it is my responsibility to make sure I get the right price for a decent car. But in your world, it would be the fault of the car salesman, the city government for giving him a license, the state government for not overseeing the city well enough, and of the Federal government for not giving you your money back.

See the difference?

See this is what you really fail to realize and keep skipping over. You're not seeing the forest for the trees. You have to put yourself in the other man's shoes. This not blame this is simply telling you the HISTORY of how the system came to be. How is that blame? Is it untrue what I am saying? Am I just telling outright lies? Is it a coincidence that all these things just so happen to plague the black community by itself? lol Wow you guys believe in Aliens and magical unicorns but Oh no conspiracy against the black man is just not feasible. lol Wow.......

Studies show White & Black people use drugs at about the same rate YET the gov't and law enforcement makes money off of locking up people of color because hey guess what? they dumped all the drugs you could ever find in the black and latino community. Why do they use? Hell, if there are no jobs, no resources, no anything for you, you sometimes succumb to the evils of the day to lessen your pain. White people aren't immune either, they can rehabilitated because they can afford Betty Ford and they're not a "detriment" to society. The way the drugs get here is by CIA dope pushers who use people of color to do the dirty work then plot us against one another VIA the gangs, crime, etc. because hey if there weren't any gangs around the police God forbid wouldn't have any jobs, no new cop cars, no new weapons to hunt down people of color. Like i aid, it's "bad for business".

Why join gangs? lol Gangs were CREATED by WHITE GANGS called the "Spook Hunters" which preyed on black youth which in turn caused a reaction to that. The 1st black "gangs" were for community reform and everything the panthers stood for. The righteous spirit died along with the Panthers which in turn left them vulnerable for corruption, in steps the CIA with a ready-made solution.

Why drop out of school? Would you go to school knowing full well the predicament that you're in when teachers don't care, your family life is unstructured, you don't learn about the great achievements of your own people so you feel as though you can't achieve yourself. If all you see is the way to get the money you need to survive is drugs then man, those are some hellafied odds to beat. And yet WE STILL RISE ABOVE IT. Not all of us but the ones who have that warrior spirit of our ancestors make it. Athletics and entertainment doesn't count one bit because the correlations b/n them and slavery are way too parallel and we have always been "entertainment" for the caucasoid elitists.

See the difference? lol I bet you don't and you're right I WOULD blame the salesman because you should WANT to sell people a good car for a decent price, not DECEIVE anyone PERIOD, that's the root of the problem, always want to get over. That system has to change. I would simply just not patronize his business and I would have enough sense to know he's only out for a dollar......

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Actually, believe it or not, I can empathize with you on this. All I am saying is that while you are apparently involved in constructive activity to solve your problems already, your own attitude towards those who do not share your experiences and physical traits is counter-productive.

You came in this thread talking about how white people are responsible for all of the problems blacks have. you talked about how whites should be held responsible for the actions of those who did at one time own slaves, simply because of their skin color. You insinuated that blacks were far far superior to whites. That, sir, is exactly the kind of thinking that was used by the KKK in times past. I denounce the actions of that organization at every opportunity, and therefore must denounce yours as well if you use the same tactics.

I have stated this before: I am not color-blind, I am color-apathetic. I know what color I am, and I know what color the people I see are, but I don't care. It is irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter. Can you say that? I think not.

Once again, i state, all I did was read the resume' of the white man and it's there for the world to see written in blood. not once did I say black was superior, that's that "spin" you guys do so well. White people AREN'T responsible for ALL of our problems, once again i reiterate my people have to take on responsibility as well BUT as in all rape cases, if i'm being raped why should I feel any sympathy for my attacker? Should I just say ahh the hell with it, he didn't mean it, i should just lay here and let him rape me. That's insane. Is the person being raped wrong for killing their attacker? If the slave grabs the slave master's whip and begins whipping him is that wrong also? Should that not be taken into consideration? Are those evils just magically over with? So the slave trade had no bearing on the way society functions today? There is no "blaming" YOUR ancestors, they DID these things. I'm not telling fairytales here you know.

I appreciate you debating with me in a somewhat decent way and i can truly say I have no hate in my heart for anyone because of race. I have stated over and over again I have several white "like-minded" friends who stand behind me with everything I say because they too have been programmed and lied too and we have a common enemy. We all have a common enemy BUT we won't be able to join forces for most of your people being blind to the FACTS and not accepting the debt they inherited from their ancestors.

He didn't get to help. His 'kind' rejected him. They wanted his money, not his help.

Can you say you would do that? If you saw a white man in pain, would you stop and help him? Would you care?

I have stopped for hitchhikers many times, regardless of color and given them rides. I have had a problem with it once, and the problem had white skin. I have given people a shoulder to vent on, bought groceries and left them on the porch of those who were hungry, helped build homes for those in need, and hidden envelopes with cash in purses and bags to help those who had a need. I have never looked at the color of their skin when deciding to help them.

Sir I applaud your efforts and I advise you to continue doing so, and I've done countless "good deeds" for ALL people. Contrary to popular belief I'm not a "hater" lol I treat others how I want to be treated HOWEVER i will not deny FACTUAL history of the consistent prosecution of my people NOR will I ever let you "get over it" people forget either. Like i said, all I did was read the resume' and once again you are no longer needed for the position.

I enjoyed agreeing to disagree, and hopefully you've learned a thing or two and realize I'm not such a bad person. Don't worry about the messenger, analyze the MESSAGE.

Hotep

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Hmm, these two statements by you are very much in contradiction. First you say.

I sir, never stated ALL whites and I never in fact said all whites supported these activities...

And then

Once again, what most educated, civil, REAL black people want from caucasoids is for acceptance of the evil deeds of your ancestors, put it all out on the table, take ownership of it like you did us at one time and crush the white-privilege power structure. I don't wan't any money from you or the gov't. For one, it ain't backed by anything and is fabricated, for 2 I AM A MAN and i can do for self, which i teach to every one of my brothers.

Clearly here you are claiming that my ancestors committed evil deeds, that caucasoids, not former slave owners of ALL races, accept the evil deeds that our ancestors supposedly committed. Clearly you expect all whites to own up for those few who owned slaves, while not calling for all races who once owned slaves to own up to the sins of their ancestors. I might add, my ancestors never owned slaves, and are not guilty of your accusations. My ancestors fought in the revolutionary war to achieve the freedoms you now enjoy living in the U.S.. Once again you refuse to acknowledge that blacks who live in the U.S. have the highest standard of living of all blacks on the planet, except perhaps for those other blacks living in countries founded by whites. It seems that since you enjoy these freedoms, high standard of living, and opportunity that most people around the world dream of, you have already been rewarded greatly. You should think about that.

I would also add that a great many blacks do not feel the way that you do. I have spoken of these issues with many blacks, and I hear their comments in the media, and in comic shows, where other blacks laugh because they know that not all white people are guilty of the things you accuse them of being. In addition, all races who moved to the North had to deal with levels of discrimination, as do all immigrants to any area.

These statements are extremely racist. The slavery activities of the Spanish and the Muslims were far in excess of any of the white groups you mention. Why not call for them to own up to the sins of their past? Then this whole laying blame on the Jews really puts your reasoning way out in left field. A familiar pattern re-emerges.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Hmm, these two statements by you are very much in contradiction. First you say.

I sir, never stated ALL whites and I never in fact said all whites supported these activities...

And then

Clearly here you are claiming that my ancestors committed evil deeds, that caucasoids, not former slave owners of ALL races, accept the evil deeds that our ancestors supposedly committed. Clearly you expect all whites to own up for those few who owned slaves, while not calling for all races who once owned slaves to own up to the sins of their ancestors. I might add, my ancestors never owned slaves, and are not guilty of your accusations. My ancestors fought in the revolutionary war to achieve the freedoms you now enjoy living in the U.S.. Once again you refuse to acknowledge that blacks who live in the U.S. have the highest standard of living of all blacks on the planet, except perhaps for those other blacks living in countries founded by whites. It seems that since you enjoy these freedoms, high standard of living, and opportunity that most people around the world dream of, you have already been rewarded greatly. You should think about that.

I would also add that a great many blacks do not feel the way that you do. I have spoken of these issues with many blacks, and I hear their comments in the media, and in comic shows, where other blacks laugh because they know that not all white people are guilty of the things you accuse them of being. In addition, all races who moved to the North had to deal with levels of discrimination, as do all immigrants to any area.

These statements are extremely racist. The slavery activities of the Spanish and the Muslims were far in excess of any of the white groups you mention. Why not call for them to own up to the sins of their past? Then this whole laying blame on the Jews really puts your reasoning way out in left field. A familiar pattern re-emerges.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by poet1b]

Well if it is in fact true that your ancestors did not participate in the slave trade then more power to you and I applaud them for taking the high road. Like i said I don't have any quarrel with like-minded white people and have I not stated that jews and arabs have their part to play? The focus was on white people because that was part of the original topic. And as I keep reiterating it is the WHITE-SUPREMACY POWER STRUCTURE that needs to crumble. The structure that was set up so that you white people can have the head start you have regardless of your involvement.

Highest standard of living? lol Freedom? lol this is ATS do you not have a SSN#? Do you not use federal reserve notes? Does this "higher standard" of living really mean anything when the "money" isn't even real but fabricated? And just because a certain few (who are agents of the status quo) make it mean that we've made progress? lmao

Clearly you keep focusing on the trivial instead of the FACTS that have been presented. Yes, arabs and jews played a bigger role than the "regular" white man, but just as you say i'm not acknowledging certain things, you're not acknowledging the fact that ONCE here and the slavery system was put in place, the WHITE MAN took the ball and ran with it a la Manifest Destiny. I ask again, is what I'm saying not the truth?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ok, now we are on common ground. I think when you start talking about whites, racism, and slavery, it needs to be more widely, and more often recognized exactly what roles white did play in the world slave market, because it really changes the whole picture.

While there are WHITE-SUPREMACY POWER STRUCTUREs, there are also WHITE EGALITARIAN POWER STRUCTUREs. Sure the last 8 years were pretty bad, and not of my liking, and not supported by me from the beginning. I'm not even sure that the GW admin could be labeled as a WHITE-SUPREMACY POWER STRUCTURE. As a working class white guy, I felt that GW had as little respect for me as the average working class black guy. I see the bad white guys of the world as being more allies of the bad guys of other races than allies with the average white guy.

Have you considered this possibility?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You mean to tell me that i'm just making up all these coincidences of oppression AFTER slavery was put into effect? White people were just so welcoming of us huh? We all lived in harmony after 1865 right?

i guess these people were purple, ooops my mistake, they look white to me. also looks like they couldn't wait to get in the picture.

i guess these people are martians as well eh?

and i guess these people just so happen to be Plutonians......

and these are from the 30s, a whole 65 years AFTER slavery. yeah where are all these so-called "good, caring' white people? I sure would like to know. Most of these were photographed for POSTCARDS of all things. But i'm the hate-monger, i'm the racist, but oh yeah leave it up to you, this is "gross exaggeration" and just to be fair, here are other races WHITE people hanged as well since most of you are equal opportunity death dealers to peoples of color

Graphic Image

here are some of our brown Mexican brothers being hanged by you guessed it, the white man in the 30s as well for allegedly whistling at a white woman.

but i digress......

[edit on 2/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yeah, there are white racists. I don't disagree with that, but there are also far more whites who see racism as a bad thing, and speak out against racism. As a white northerner, I don't feel any more comfortable around these racists than blacks. Yeah, I can be accepted by these people as long as I pretend to be what I am not, but I could never do that, and I don't see my whiteness as any bit of an advantage under these circumstances. In the same way, I don't feel comfortable around the GW types, who I think have a completely different type of discrimination, or blacks or latinos who look at me as a white racist just because I am white.

Being that there are more whites, there is more white discrimination, but when you consider the numbers, all races are cursed with an equal number of jerks.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join