It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people avoid race topics

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Black Green

The white man is not only practicing racism and Zionism and with the prostitution ring, the so-called Jew man with the Jew woman all over the world to make a few dollars. He is also practicing sexism. He's a racist, he's a Zionist, a sexist, and imperialist. He's a no good bastard. He's not a devil, the white man is the Devil -- Khalid Abdul Muhammad, Nation Of Islam & New Black Panther Party,

So firstly R.B.G., you are inferring is that you have no problem with a Caucasian human being as long as this Caucasian human being cowers at your feet in supplication like a good little "House-Cracker Heel Hound" or would you draw a different generalized conclusion?

And on a second point, I am REALLY fascinated at how you presume to dwell in a "tower of virtue", casting condemnation upon the heads of masses consisting of the unworthy light skinned race of human beings you define as "no good bastards" and a physical representation of "the Devil" and yet you do concede that there is a time & place when you deem them their hellish presence "acceptable" though eh??? Quite Classy IMO!

Quick hypothetical question: If your greatest dream came true and there actually WAS a mass "culling" of "white Devils" would you want to keep some of your "House-Cracker Heel Hounds" around just so as to provide yourself with someone to feel superior to or would you seek "utter annihilation" for good measure?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Black Green
reply to post by sonnyt

lol yeah that's the reason.....you people are hilarious

I guess I should apologize for the hurt and the oppression I have caused You.. See I am part of the white collective. Our conscience has lived for thousands of years and we all think the same thoughts. My thoughts even go so far back is the days of slavery. My cousins neighbors barber kicked Your ancestor in the teeth and raped his 4 year old daughter. For these cruelties I beg for Your forgiveness .... Please take these reparations for all of the evils that I have done You and Your ancestors...........

You know when I was young I blamed the rich for not being able to make it in life. I hated the fact that I worked over time at a crappy job and went hungry when these people drove around in fancy cars. I blamed my parents for having such a crappy life. Then one day I woke up and realized that I can blame everything in the world for my shortcomings or I could grow up and become a adult and blame myself for all of my problems. I sure hope You grow up on day but as for Your posts I seriously doubt it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Closed Pending Staff Review

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join