It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people avoid race topics

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Of all the so-called "white" people in America today, I'd venture to say that very few are directly descended from American white slave owners. Many good points have been made alluding this, and to those who appear their blood that is tainted with caucasoid pigment, but I'd like to add that all of the first through seventh generationers since the civil war ended probably had it a helluva lot tougher as far as learning the language and customs of a new country and starting over with nothing than people who became full americans with pretty much full rights after the civil war. Do you think that the people who emigrated during the world wars and conflicts since had it cushy? Didn't spend their time in "ghettos?" Weren't denigrated and spit upon? Yet somehow they managed. I suppose in some eyes their skin color was the prime factor in their success? I'm really sick of hearing about this whole slavery issue to. I think this country's bent over backwards a hundred times over and that certain people on both sides (black and white) need to just get over it and stop instilling this crap into their own children. Until that happens, I don't see an end.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
RBG - where is your rage at Arabs? Just curious.....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Black Green

signature
"Lift every voice & sing, then lift every FIST & SWING!"

Your signature says much.

Dear Red, where did you get all this rage?

I can feel it.

We all at times feel righteous indignation, what do you hope to gain?

Are you a spokesman for peace, or a prophet of hate?

Will all this angry rhetoric solve anything, and what is it you seek to solve?

[edit on 012828p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmmm Red,green, black

He seems to be a dis info agent. His profile was created recently, and it seems he just spreading the propaganda and divison

His post show, immaturity, logic, understanding or actual given and take in this argument. He even doesn't actually read the posts.

Red, green, black, what are you doing on this thread, other than been a hypocrite, attacking everyone and going on about history that is over?

You asked for acceptance, I accept people's colour. I don't accept your behavoiur.

What is your agenda?

I will same the same to a white man, just incase, you to spell out the racist card

[edit on 23-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
And when you refer to those "you" when refering to whites.

My ancestors didn't do squat all to "you." Or our ancestors.

At least half of my North America ancestors were sent here as children and orphans, and we aren't even allowed to have access to WHO our families were on the other side of the pond. They were sent here as labour, without adult rights even.

Some people got screwed on the way to making North America for sure. Are you SURE that a bunch of poor white people who were force transported by others is who "did it" to "you?" Because, you might want to look again.

Are you sure that there isn't some very rich people in the world who would rather make sure you stay focused on someone OTHER than who might really have been doing it?

[edit on 2009/2/23 by Aeons]

[edit on 2009/2/23 by Aeons]

Once again sir, i'm only reading the white man's resume' period point blank for the umpteenth time. It is what it is. I'm focused on the POWER STRUCTURE of the NWO not you per se, because you have been blinded as well. My main enemies are the Satanic/Zionist jewish bankers. But that in no way gives your people a pass for what was done. PERIOD. End of story.

Like i said I'm only reading the white man's resume'. You have your right to believe what you want to believe, i choose to deal in facts and be wary of ALL my adversaries black, white, arab, so-called jew, etc. and I already explained to you WHO DID bankroll chattle slavery and kept the system in tact.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

The worse the ranting gets the more I think along the same lines as you. He's not even addressing all the points made by other people, only the ones that he thinks will allow him to spit more venom.

BTW - sorry I forgot your name in one of my previous posts. I meant to write it down before I started, but I forgot to.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

My main enemies are the Satanic/Zionist jewish bankers. But that in no way gives your people a pass for what was done.

Who is your people?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Of all the so-called "white" people in America today, I'd venture to say that very few are directly descended from American white slave owners. Many good points have been made alluding this, and to those who appear their blood that is tainted with caucasoid pigment, but I'd like to add that all of the first through seventh generationers since the civil war ended probably had it a helluva lot tougher as far as learning the language and customs of a new country and starting over with nothing than people who became full americans with pretty much full rights after the civil war. Do you think that the people who emigrated during the world wars and conflicts since had it cushy? Didn't spend their time in "ghettos?" Weren't denigrated and spit upon? Yet somehow they managed. I suppose in some eyes their skin color was the prime factor in their success? I'm really sick of hearing about this whole slavery issue to. I think this country's bent over backwards a hundred times over and that certain people on both sides (black and white) need to just get over it and stop instilling this crap into their own children. Until that happens, I don't see an end.

Most of those Euro-Peons IMMIGRATED here, we were forced, there's a difference. And full rights after slavery? you're kidding me? Just becasue it was put on a piece of paper doesn't mean it will be enforced. Ever heard of Jim Crow? Lynching? KKK? All who made it their life's mission to DESTROY anything having to do with black. Those were white people my friend. And i'm sick of having to explain the REACTIONS to the INITIAL ACTION. Get over it....lol sure.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have been away from ATS quite a while.

No matter what thread your on people. Be always always AWARE.

Think, what your getting yourself into. This thread, is classic government brainwashing. There are thousands of people working for the government NWO and control system, on this website.

There are here to create the same bul# as the news, media and the government themselves.

Things to watch out for, is their behaviour, when the profile was created and what threads they spew on

This thread is very popular amongst the powers of be, they'd only love if we all fight over the pigments of our skin. I think we are all better than this, and yes this THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED.

It's a disgrace. You can't solve this divsion. You accept it. and move on and look to where there is a common ground. This thread will not do that.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Red you need to stop, you'll have a heart attack.

link   

Originally posted by Red Black Green

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Most of those Euro-Peons IMMIGRATED here, we were forced, there's a difference. And full rights after slavery? you're kidding me? Just becasue it was put on a piece of paper doesn't mean it will be enforced. Ever heard of Jim Crow? Lynching? KKK? All who made it their life's mission to DESTROY anything having to do with black. Those were white people my friend. And i'm sick of having to explain the REACTIONS to the INITIAL ACTION. Get over it....lol sure.

I have to say, where are the mods? Why is this man constantly insulting and callng people names?

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

signature
"Lift every voice & sing, then lift every FIST & SWING!"

Your signature says much.

Dear Red, where did you get all this rage?

I can feel it.

We all at times feel righteous indignation, what do you hope to gain?

Are you a spokesman for peace, or a prophet of hate?

Will all this angry rhetoric solve anything, and what is it you seek to solve?

[edit on 012828p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

Everyday I wake up as a black man. I hope to gain nothing. I read a topic and posted my opinions about it. I've been telling the truth but yet I'm credited as a hate-monger lol wow and please tell me where the rhetoric is when everything I've stated is historical FACT.

I seek to solve my own people's problems, like I said i was only reading the white man's resume' on WHY they're unable to deal with the "race" issue.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

The worse the ranting gets the more I think along the same lines as you. He's not even addressing all the points made by other people, only the ones that he thinks will allow him to spit more venom.

BTW - sorry I forgot your name in one of my previous posts. I meant to write it down before I started, but I forgot to.

please tell me what i missed and i will address it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

[ I've been telling the truth but yet I'm credited as a hate-monger lol wow and please tell me where the rhetoric is when everything I've stated is historical FACT.

Your not telling the truth, your spewing Bull#.

I seek to solve my own people's problems, like I said i was only reading the white man's resume' on WHY they're unable to deal with the "race" issue.

No I'm unable to accept your behaviour.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Everyday I wake up as a black man. I hope to gain nothing. I read a topic and posted my opinions about it. I've been telling the truth but yet I'm credited as a hate-monger lol wow and please tell me where the rhetoric is when everything I've stated is historical FACT.

I understand your grief, this earthly existence is cruel and unforgiving.

Best not to make matters worse.

Yes embrace your pain and sorrow and learn from it, but do not encourage more.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Wrong. Really wrong. But see, of course, all the bad things in the world only happened to YOU (oh wait...not you actually...someone probably 10-12 generations ago!).

As for the rest iof your response? Purely insulting to 99% of all Americans. Straight up hate in both its phrasing and assumptions.

Hey, let me ask you this point blank out of sheer curiosity. Are you even OF African descent? What country/region/area/tribe? Ever been back there to visit?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Red you need to stop, you'll have a heart attack.

lol thanks for the advice but I will manage i'm not even upset, i find it comical at best that not one of the people attacking me has proven me wrong yet but i'm a dis-info agent, i'm here to "help" the NWO lol. Sure. If that was the case I would drop "kill whitey" bombs all day long. You've heard none of that. I don't wish any harm to any of you unless you're threatening my family and my well being first-hand. PERIOD.

#1 my initial response was to the topic at hand and just had to drop the HISTORY from a black perspective instead of all these others claiming they know so much about slavery when they haven't probably read anything other than what was given to them in school.

#2 Once again, the NWO was created in 1776, racism against BLACKS was created in the 1400s, i repeat a whole 300 odd years before they decided to turn the barrel on EVERYONE.

#3 How is it the "blame game" when i only KEEP stating the DIFFERENCES about indentured servitude and CHATTLE slavery. And the AFTER-EFFECTS of that chattle slavery and the IMPACT it has had on black people, PERIOD.

Like i said, my points are valid.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by universe attracts wisdom

[ I've been telling the truth but yet I'm credited as a hate-monger lol wow and please tell me where the rhetoric is when everything I've stated is historical FACT.

Your not telling the truth, your spewing Bull#.

No I'm unable to accept your behaviour.

lol see what I mean. what's bull about the FACTS that i have stated. don't concentrate on me since you dont like me, but concentrate on the FACTS please enlighten me.....i'll give u a bibliography of the books i've studied for years about this if you like

and what behavior? i'm on a keyboard typing to you just like you are

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So would it be Acceptable to list the black mans negatives because you might be able to talk about the past but if we talk about today you are making your self look stupid.How could you feel proud of your people when the statistics show your at fault and instead of talking about that you blame white people when Every other race is just as tired of it.I think that should be question one in the race discussion the effects of the people today who can be named and prosecuted

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I understand your grief, this earthly existence is cruel and unforgiving.

Best not to make matters worse.

Yes embrace your pain and sorrow and learn from it, but do not encourage more.

I'm trying not to but like I said all i did was state my opinions and some FACTS about the topic posted but yet I'm the hate-monger, I'm the dis-info agent. I'm not angry at all I just know WHY most whites can't talk about race is because it was their people doing most of the racism in the United Snakes of America against the black, latin and native american.

I ride for ALL peoples of color. And yes we all do evil things to one another of our own race, this is true and I can readily admit that, but we should be allowed to govern our own not the other way around because whites just haven't been that trustworthy over the years. Murder and mayhem is embedded. They play divide and conquer very well i.e. COLONIZATION/IMPERIALISM and have been using it against people of color since day one when they got tired of killing themselves and then sit back and say oh look at what those people do......smh

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join