It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White people avoid race topics

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just for all the blacks in America still moaning about the whites putting you to slavery. And it's all due to skin colour and race.

WELL YOUR WRONG.
I'm white, I'm irish, and these white people from next door. It's called Britain. Yeah they are white. They brutalized us, killed us, took our lands, our foods and left us to survive on the potato.

2million people died, and million left the country over the years.

We have war with these other white people for the best part of a thousands years.

SO LAY OFF THIS POOR ME RACIST BULL#. When America was first created, the time was slavery. It didnt matter for colour. It just so happens that it was easier to take the poor people from West Africa and bring them over here to work for them. It happened all over the world.

I get soooooo tired of black people making it out to be the first ever brutal time in history.

P.S I love Britain and I'm Irish and they love us. I depise the Queen, her lizards and the Elite though, but I can say the same about their Irish counterparts. I love people. but regardless of your colour if you play this victimization and separation I'm leaving you right there.

White, yellow, green, margarine, I dont care, I won't listen to these trivial spoon fed racism fuelled by propaganda by this puppet led Obama in office. This is one of his major roles in office, to create more of this racism controversary. He's black who cares, just do the job. Racism is a fact of life. We are all different. Can we just try stop RAMBLING on about this, and try come to solutions and try look at the positives and how far we have come in this day and age.

This is white people throw their eyes up to heavan. We've heard it before. Let's move forward. Love every colour. The past is the past, you can't change it. So move on.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Red Black Green

Yeah, there are white racists. I don't disagree with that, but there are also far more whites who see racism as a bad thing, and speak out against racism. As a white northerner, I don't feel any more comfortable around these racists than blacks. Yeah, I can be accepted by these people as long as I pretend to be what I am not, but I could never do that, and I don't see my whiteness as any bit of an advantage under these circumstances. In the same way, I don't feel comfortable around the GW types, who I think have a completely different type of discrimination, or blacks or latinos who look at me as a white racist just because I am white.

Being that there are more whites, there is more white discrimination, but when you consider the numbers, all races are cursed with an equal number of jerks.

Do you realise your reacting? This is propangander thread central.

Seriously read your post again, and just think do you really need to anaylse this to this level. Does it really need to be brought down to this level.

Remember this is what the government want you to do. This is expected, but are you aware of this.

It doesn't matter, about figures, letters, how much how little which statistics over this ratio and that ratio, the percentages of how many white, yelloow bean, and donkey kong doing his thing.

Who cares.
We are human beings. Why divide human beings into more complex nonsense in order to find justifications for these modications. This thread should be locked. It's just going to fuel ontil there is fueds.

It's called division, this thread is about division. You can't disect OR analyse dvsion. You accept it and now you just look go for a common ground. Or where there are connections. No matter what colour you are, people naturally want to communicate and mirror the next person, in order to understand the other person. None of us will understand each other with this thread the way it is. Its diviison. Let's all be aware of what this thread stands for.

Hope this makes sense. I really should suggest your going to far into it, when there is no need, why bother. What difference does it make. There doesn't need to be any justifcations for anything on this thread. Racism is a fact of life.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but do you really think that white people have a monopoly on slavery?

Slavery can be traced back as far as recorded history. Egypt, Assyria, Persia, Islam, Greece, and the Romans all had a slave trade. The medieval times were full of slavery on every side.

You seem very intent on only focusing on slavery perpetrated by white people, when the simple fact is that it was widely practiced by every people for thousands of years. It even still exists today in some forms such as forced child labour and people and sex trafficking. These are modern forms of slavery.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

I think that we can and should deflect these racist philosophies that try to demonize whites and paint us as nothing but evil aggressors by pointing out the falsities of these philosophies. I think it is good that we engage in these arguments, and carry out these types of discussions.

I see that Red Black Green can see the other point of view and recognize the failures of these arguments. I do believe these anti-white arguments as a conspiracy against not only whites but democratic principles that need to be answered.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

This thread should be locked. It's just going to fuel ontil there is fueds. It's called division, this thread is about division. You can't disect OR analyse dvsion. You accept it and now you just look go for a common ground. Or where there are connections. No matter what colour you are, people naturally want to communicate and mirror the next person, in order to understand the other person. None of us will understand each other with this thread the way it is. Its diviison. Let's all be aware of what this thread stands for.

I don't agree with you.
I think that this thread (thanks to mods) has done a great job.
It's time that all of us ( I mean whites, blacks, native, hispanics, yellows, etc ...) have the GUTS to quit from the PC lingo.
It's sometimes hard to keep one's nerves, but it is much more usefull and productive than the ostrich's behaviour.
Things are in clear light on the table.
All is NOT negative.
False understanding of non told arguments leads to false solutions.

And to tell it clearly, I feel much more close to a black racist than to a white conformist, as long as he considers me too as a man.
Intelligent people have NO color.
But not everybody is intelligent.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Black Green
When did I say you owe me anything but to accept your ancestors responsibility.

I'm not American and I wonder if you could help me with something that baffles me.

You have made many references to caucasoids and complain vehemently about the current white population's ancestors and their part in the slave trade.

But, if I am not mistaken, the majority of current African Americans are the descendants of the slaves and have a 99.9% chance of having at least one white slave trader of slave owner as an ancestor.

If that is the case, then it is your own white ancestors - not necessarily everyone else's - who are the architects of your current problems.

Will you not accept your own white heritage? You've dismissed President Obama as not black because his mother is white, but by that reasoning - how many African Americans are truly black?

Are you not more accurately Afro-European Americans?

You complain of being taught white history, but some of your ancestors could have fought in the Napoleonic Wars, lived through Stuart or Tudor times. Taken part in the French Revolution or the Battle of Hastings, to name but a few European historical events.

I am not excusing any wrongs that were done in the past - what happened is inexcusable. But I do think that if you want everyone else to stand up and take responsibility for the actions of their ancestors, then maybe you should stand up too.

I am sorry I cannot remember the name of the poster who makes the point about how much the Irish and English love each other if they just get over the wrongs perpetrated
by their ruling classes.

It's a good thing to remember that those ruling classes have to practice oppressing their own people before they go out and oppress anyone else.

Seriously, all of us who are 'below the salt' would do well to forget about how rotten our ancestors or their masters were and concentrate on how we are all being divided and ruled today.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I don't want any such thing. Only thing this black man wants is for evil caucasoids to accept responsibility for their actions.

Then I'm afraid you'll be waiting a looooong time for that. I don't know about anyone else but I'll be damned before I apologize or accept responsibility for the actions of someone else. Whether it's today or centuries ago. Maybe there in lies the problem of the black man. Wanting someone else to take responsibility for the actions of others. Now I know why the black community always says the white man keeps them down. Can't take responsibility that it's your own actions or inaction that keep you down.

No one keeps you down but you.
No one stops you from doing great things but you.
No one stops you from rising up from poverty but you.
And no one owes you or any other black person in this country a damn thing. Especially for something none of us alive today had anything to do with.

When you quit with the blame game and place it squarely were it belongs then you will no longer be "kept down"

You say the white man just doesn't understand. Well, you're right. We don't understand why you blame us for your problems.

Slavery in America officially ended January 31, 1865. Get over it. Black people aren't the only people ever forced into slavery. You don't hear them still crying about it do you?Ever think it's because they chose to overcome that part of their past. If the black man hasn't made something of himself in all those years since that's your problem not ours so quit blaming us.

If saying these things when others won't makes me racist then fine I'll be labeled a racist it doesn't bother me. I know whether I am or not so other's opinions of me mean little.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I've said it many times but will say again. Prejudice and racism are two different things.

The problem with bringing up the subject of race is, as soon as you do, you are by default admitting that there are differences between us. And almost always someone will see that as being racist minded or at the very least prejudice.

We are not all equal and never will be. We all know that we don't want to be equal. Everybody wants to be better. We all want more, more money, more sex, another rung on the social ladder, more power, more control.

Otherwise we would just grow our own food and make our own clothes. we wouldn't be out there building billion dollar corporations.

We all have different cultures in which we are comfortable. We don't always understand or even like other cultures and don't want to. Sometimes we misunderstand, and sometimes we are misunderstood.

The sooner we accept the fact that we are different and stop trying to force feed culture to each other, and stop trying to force ideals on people then we may eventually get along with each other and work together to build a better world.

You will never ever destroy prejudice by accusing people of being racist and persecuting the same. Even when you are right, but especially when you are wrong. It will only grow.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You are a hypocrite, saying about how bad us "caucasoids" are. I find that offensive!!

Right il start by saying that no white man alive today in Europe/USA legally owns any slaves. It is illegal. So when you consider the fact that none of us white people has owned any slaves why are you crying to us about it?

I dont really care that years ago people were used as slaves, it was a normal thing of the times. Plenty of blacks will of owned slaves through the ages. Why arnt you moaning about that.

Was you ever a slave? Im guessing no. So why are you going on about it. I certainly wont apologize for something I never took part in!

You need to get a life, and an anger management consultant because your writing loads of rubbish about poor Blacks and naughty whites while playing the race card against us. Cant you see that that totally invalidates your argument.

If the black population who think like you stop living in a past which they werent even part of, and start to look forward, they would find there lives far more fulfilled.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by universe attracts wisdom
Just for all the blacks in America still moaning about the whites putting you to slavery. And it's all due to skin colour and race.

WELL YOUR WRONG.
I'm white, I'm irish, and these white people from next door. It's called Britain. Yeah they are white. They brutalized us, killed us, took our lands, our foods and left us to survive on the potato.

2million people died, and million left the country over the years.

We have war with these other white people for the best part of a thousands years.

SO LAY OFF THIS POOR ME RACIST BULL#. When America was first created, the time was slavery. It didnt matter for colour. It just so happens that it was easier to take the poor people from West Africa and bring them over here to work for them. It happened all over the world.

I get soooooo tired of black people making it out to be the first ever brutal time in history.

Your arrogance disgusts me and is pathetic because you and your people's refusal to understand the POINT. #1 Racism was created BY white people FOR white people, PERIOD. FACT. #2 For all you who can't seem to comprehend that there is no "blame" to place when the FACT remains everything I have stated is TRUE. The reaction to the action that was initiated is cause for the myriad of problems MY people have. Once again, not ALL of our problems but your people are the ORIGINATORS of the problem. #3 there is a difference b/n CHATTLE slavery (DE-humanization of a people FOR the sole purpose of slavery and indentured servitude which is a form of debt bondage worker. The laborer is under contract of an employer for usually three to seven years, in exchange for their transportation, food, drink, clothing, lodging and other necessities. Unlike a slave, an indentured servant is required to work only for a limited term specified in a signed contract which was the way Euro-Peon "slavery" was ran so you sir FAIL miserably with your argument.

And if 100 million + people isn't the 1st brutal time to you then you just prove my point about the evil nature of your people. Yeah it was easier to just steal Africans, yeah that's justifiable, instead of Oh let's just stop this injustice of stealing other human beings, but no your so-called "good natured" caucasoids turn a blind eye.

You people sicken me to think that black pain and suffering is just something to push to the side so you can forget and "move on". We have "moved on" and we have forgiven, that's part of our problem as blacks, we're too nice to you people, you're lucky by the Grace of God that in 1865 we didn't revolt throughout America. The white-power structure wouldn't allow that to happen because they used FEAR systematically for hundreds of years to quiet that very thought. but we can never forget 500 + years of torment which is still perpetuated today. Like i'm wrong for remembering and honoring a time in history that we were brutalized and no one wants to talk about it intelligently w/o saying "you're whining" "why are you bringing that up" etc. etc.

But yet you people throw in our faces to "remember the Alamo" "remember the Holocaust" "remember Pearl Harbor" and all that other garbage but when REAL slavery is brought up, oh you shouldn't talk about that, you're a racist blah, blah, blah. GTFOH

Like i said I don't want anything from you people but an acceptance of what wrongs were done and continue to be done, PERIOD. I have my own and work hard for MYSELF. I'm not lazy and I don't want a position in your conformist workplace NOR do I want any "handout" you may have to offer. You can believe the jew-owned media all you want. Do your homework.

But that would be too much like right.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor

I'm sorry, but do you really think that white people have a monopoly on slavery?

Slavery can be traced back as far as recorded history. Egypt, Assyria, Persia, Islam, Greece, and the Romans all had a slave trade. The medieval times were full of slavery on every side.

You seem very intent on only focusing on slavery perpetrated by white people, when the simple fact is that it was widely practiced by every people for thousands of years. It even still exists today in some forms such as forced child labour and people and sex trafficking. These are modern forms of slavery.

Yet again, the AFTER-EFFECTS OF CHATTLE slavery, keyword here is CHATTLE, yes has been exploited and monopolized by white people which is the MAIN POINT and deciding factor b/n "indentured servitude like slavery" and American chattle slavery. Get it right.

And once again let me break it down for you since you lack comprehension skills as I tire of repeating the FACTS. Your arrogance disgusts me and is pathetic because you and your people's refusal to understand the POINT. #1 Racism was created BY white people FOR white people, PERIOD. FACT. #2 For all you who can't seem to comprehend that there is no "blame" to place when the FACT remains everything I have stated is TRUE. The reaction to the action that was initiated is cause for the myriad of problems MY people have. Once again, not ALL of our problems but your people are the ORIGINATORS of the problem. #3 there is a difference b/n CHATTLE slavery (DE-humanization of a people FOR the sole purpose of slavery and indentured servitude which is a form of debt bondage worker. The laborer is under contract of an employer for usually three to seven years, in exchange for their transportation, food, drink, clothing, lodging and other necessities. Unlike a slave, an indentured servant is required to work only for a limited term specified in a signed contract which was the way Euro-Peon "slavery" was ran so you sir FAIL miserably with your argument as well. Do your friggin homework.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

When did I say you owe me anything but to accept your ancestors responsibility.

I'm not American and I wonder if you could help me with something that baffles me.

You have made many references to caucasoids and complain vehemently about the current white population's ancestors and their part in the slave trade.

But, if I am not mistaken, the majority of current African Americans are the descendants of the slaves and have a 99.9% chance of having at least one white slave trader of slave owner as an ancestor.

If that is the case, then it is your own white ancestors - not necessarily everyone else's - who are the architects of your current problems.

Will you not accept your own white heritage? You've dismissed President Obama as not black because his mother is white, but by that reasoning - how many African Americans are truly black?

Are you not more accurately Afro-European Americans?

You complain of being taught white history, but some of your ancestors could have fought in the Napoleonic Wars, lived through Stuart or Tudor times. Taken part in the French Revolution or the Battle of Hastings, to name but a few European historical events.

I am not excusing any wrongs that were done in the past - what happened is inexcusable. But I do think that if you want everyone else to stand up and take responsibility for the actions of their ancestors, then maybe you should stand up too.

I am sorry I cannot remember the name of the poster who makes the point about how much the Irish and English love each other if they just get over the wrongs perpetrated
by their ruling classes.

It's a good thing to remember that those ruling classes have to practice oppressing their own people before they go out and oppress anyone else.

Seriously, all of us who are 'below the salt' would do well to forget about how rotten our ancestors or their masters were and concentrate on how we are all being divided and ruled today.

You sir are merely stating what i've stated before about us being BRED and yes our women were raped and sexually abused and the children of these unholy unions became "mulattos" or the lighter skinned blacks which caused a rift b/n our own race because we were purposely split-up for that specific reason. Yes the past evil rapist murdering caucasion is to blame. And as I have stated before we are classified as black due to our skin and ancestry as stolen africans but everyone with black skin doesn't share "black" views or culture. Which are really are differences being as though we were forced to deal with this predicament.

I agree with you that we do need to focus on the common enemy which are the Satanic/Jewish banking cartel. BUT I can not and WILL not forget any of the atrocities done to my people at any cost what so ever. I have forgiven you as it is my nature to be benevolent, BUT i will NEVER EVER forget the evil mindstate that permeates your kind.

Remember it wasn't us who stole you. It wasn't us who lied to you about everything. It wasn't us who erased you from the history books. It wasn't us who pumped drugs specifically into your communities so that we CAN kill each other. It wasn't us who sectioned you off and give your the runaround when looking for work or for a home. Yes, the ORIGINATORS are to blame for the STATE of ignorance most of my people participate in and NO it doesn't excuse them either because I for one hold them accountable as well. But yet you want to forget that you brought the fuel to the fire, set it in motion AND you want us to forget the "past" and sing kumbaya with you. GTFOH

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Wikipedia : slavery

Slavery traces back to the earliest records, such as the Bible and the Code of Hammurabi (ca. 1760 BCE), which refers to it as an established institution.[1] Slavery in ancient cultures was known to occur in civilizations as old as Sumer, and it was found in every civilization, including Ancient Egypt, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, Ancient Greece, Ancient Persia,[24] Rome and parts of its empire, and the Islamic Caliphate

The Byzantine-Ottoman wars and the Ottoman wars in Europe brought large numbers of Christian slaves into the Islamic world too.[36] After the battle of Lepanto approximately 12,000 Christian galley slaves were freed from the Ottoman Turks

According to Sir Henry Bartle Frere (who sat on the Viceroy's Council), there were an estimated 8 million or 9 million slaves in India in 1841. In Malabar, about 15% of the population were slaves

Indigenous slaves existed in Korea. Slavery was officially abolished with the Gabo Reform of 1894 but remained in reality until 1930. During the Joseon Dynasty (1392–1910) about 30% to 50% of the Korean population were slaves

Historians say the Arab slave trade lasted more than a millennium. Some historians estimate that between 11 and 18 million black African slaves crossed the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert from 650 AD to 1900 AD,[2][55][56] and more than the 9.4 to 12 million Africans were brought to the Americas.[2] According to Robert Davis between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves in North Africa and Ottoman Empire between the 16th and 19th centuries.[57]

So,
- point #1, slavery is NOT an “invention” of the whites.
- Point #2, slavery is far from having concerned only the black people.
- Point #3 The afro-americans in the USA are now about 40 Million out of a total of about 300 Million inhabitants. If we compute a conservative annual natural growth of 1.5%/year, this makes a population of about 5 Million afro-americans in the USA at the time of Lincoln. I don’t know from where you’re assuming a “holocaust” of 100 Million people.

Furthermore, I can't let you say that "racism was invented by the Whites for the whites".
As I told you in another post, I've lived in Ethiopia. There is a specific "race of slaves" there : the Chankellas.
You know that the tribal wars in Africa were an ARE chronical.
What is a tribal war ? A racist war. The HUTUS kill the TUTSI because they are TUTSI and vice-versa.
During the so-called "BIAFRA" war, somme people had ther legs cut at the knee because "they were too tall".
"Black Man" is very far from beeing ONE race in Africa. There are dozens of different black races and hundreds of sub-races, leading to thousands of racial wars.

As you told (but this is a white science who tells that), man was born in Africa. So Racism was born in Africa.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

I don't want any such thing. Only thing this black man wants is for evil caucasoids to accept responsibility for their actions.

Then I'm afraid you'll be waiting a looooong time for that. I don't know about anyone else but I'll be damned before I apologize or accept responsibility for the actions of someone else. Whether it's today or centuries ago. Maybe there in lies the problem of the black man. Wanting someone else to take responsibility for the actions of others. Now I know why the black community always says the white man keeps them down. Can't take responsibility that it's your own actions or inaction that keep you down.

No one keeps you down but you.
No one stops you from doing great things but you.
No one stops you from rising up from poverty but you.
And no one owes you or any other black person in this country a damn thing. Especially for something none of us alive today had anything to do with.

When you quit with the blame game and place it squarely were it belongs then you will no longer be "kept down"

You say the white man just doesn't understand. Well, you're right. We don't understand why you blame us for your problems.

Slavery in America officially ended January 31, 1865. Get over it. Black people aren't the only people ever forced into slavery. You don't hear them still crying about it do you?Ever think it's because they chose to overcome that part of their past. If the black man hasn't made something of himself in all those years since that's your problem not ours so quit blaming us.

If saying these things when others won't makes me racist then fine I'll be labeled a racist it doesn't bother me. I know whether I am or not so other's opinions of me mean little.

Exactly, opinions are like assholes, you all have one. I can care less what you people think, say or do because I know most of you are racist by nature so it doesn't surprise me about most of your views. You people have never taken the time to walk in another man's shoes. And yet these house negro agents want your acceptance sooooooooo bad. Ha! I'm a renegade slave and I'm teaching from plantation to plantation and we're ready. I hope you are. This includes black agents and black step n fetch it's as well. No love for my own who side with the beast system and it's rulers.

I've said it over and over again this is no "blame game" the game was rigged before AND after Jan 31 1865, which was done PURELY for economic reasons, not because it was the right thing to do. And if you refuse to see that then once again you have proven my point. The majority of you are all evil natured and have no sympathy except for your own, which is fine, because I personally don't want anything to do with any of you with this mindstate you're in. And all of you non-comprehending caucasoids haven't addressed the fact that we HAVE risen above MOST of the injustices, i'm not saying stay in a lowered position, i fight for what's rightfully mine. No one is "crying" just merely reading your people's resume'. period point blank. It is you all who are blinded. NWO was created in 1776, NWO on blacks was created in the 1400s a whole 300 odd years prior so please stop with your massive failure.....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Arabs are still using blacks for slaves, and engaging in a rampant slave trade.

The number of Africans who went into the Arabic slave markets greatly surpassed the numbers transported to the Americas.

Yet, I never hear a thing about it. No one crying about how mean that is/was.

Why is That?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And when you refer to those "you" when refering to whites.

My ancestors didn't do squat all to "you." Or our ancestors.

At least half of my North America ancestors were sent here as children and orphans, and we aren't even allowed to have access to WHO our families were on the other side of the pond. They were sent here as labour, without adult rights even.

Some people got screwed on the way to making North America for sure. Are you SURE that a bunch of poor white people who were force transported by others is who "did it" to "you?" Because, you might want to look again.

Are you sure that there isn't some very rich people in the world who would rather make sure you stay focused on someone OTHER than who might really have been doing it?

[edit on 2009/2/23 by Aeons]

[edit on 2009/2/23 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Your arrogance disgusts me and is pathetic because you and your people's refusal to understand the POINT. #1 Racism was created BY white people FOR white people, PERIOD. FACT.

No I'm not arrogant, just because you can't see logic here. But anyhow onto the point and to fix your point.
NOW. It was not created one day as one "white" man decided to create RACISM. Racism was always here. From the beginning. The blacks in North Africa used to kill White people throughout the times.

Palistineans and Israels kill each other over race. Look at Bosnia the muslims were been ethnic cleansed by the Serbs.

In my own country. white people over the water said that catholicism was an abomination and protestants were the only allowed relgion to preach. Therefore the English (white) people wanted us (white) people to be wiped out.

SO LAY OFF THE OH THE WHITE CREATED RACISM. You might want to study a bit of history. As you will see it isn't black and white with rose tinted glasses.

I wasn't been arrogant, I was dealing with your ignorance to the ponit.

For all you who can't seem to comprehend that there is no "blame" to place when the FACT remains everything I have stated is TRUE. The reaction to the action that was initiated is cause for the myriad of problems MY people have. Once again, not ALL of our problems but your people are the ORIGINATORS of the problem. #3 there is a difference b/n CHATTLE slavery (DE-humanization of a people FOR the sole purpose of slavery and indentured servitude which is a form of debt bondage worker. The laborer is under contract of an employer for usually three to seven years, in exchange for their transportation, food, drink, clothing, lodging and other necessities. Unlike a slave.

Are you getting paid to speak like this, so people will fight over the pigment of their skin.

Another WRONG thing to do. Is the blame game.it won't get you anywhere. Right I'm not going to add anymore. As you haven't learned any basics that blaming, won't solve it. I'm embarrassed for you. shakes head.

And if 100 million + people isn't the 1st brutal time to you then you just prove my point about the evil nature of your people.
Lay of your crap.

Yeah it was easier to just steal Africans, yeah that's justifiable, instead of Oh let's just stop this injustice of stealing other human beings, but no your so-called "good natured" caucasoids turn a blind eye.
Get over it, you wouldn 't be having this life, only for the slavery now. You live a better life now? You have alot to learn, that history didn't start with black slavery! No it wasn't just blacks. We Irish were slaves to the English. Don't see me waving around, poor me snydrome do you.

You people sicken me to think that black pain and suffering is just something to push to the side so you can forget and "move on". We have "moved on" and we have forgiven, that's part of our problem as blacks
YOU HAVEN'T MOVE ON. Not a bit Judging by your post, The level of anger, immaturity and resentment is still there.. I can tell you didn't read my post fully. You even called in a few lines, "you evil white people". You haven't accepted that bad things have happened in the past. You haven't accepted that bad things happen to every race and colour. But you seem to put your ego in full drive and constantly make the history issue TODAY. If you have moved on you wouldn't be so bitter about it. We've aknowledged the suffering. Now deal with it. Do you want to stay in that place?

You've actually ranted in some of your posts, sayin all you need is acceptance. well here.
I said in 3 posts, I love all colour, I love all races, I ACCEPT all races, I understand the suffering

We have proof here, your not only ignoring and not listening, your part of the problem. You choose what you want to accept and believe.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Honestly, the reason that white people, myself included, usually tend to shy away from race based topics is easy to understand. Since the most widely recorded and known slave based labor in recent history involved whites being the "owners", no matter how many generations ago, or what YOUR family's stance on it was, because we're white, we're held accountable for it. Because of this, anything we say that sounds even the least bit racist is instantly scrutinized. It's a huge double standard, and it gets old fast. I'm nowhere even NEAR remotely racist, i believe in the equality of all people, in the need for worldwide cooperation and peace between all people regardless of creed or color, but being unable to make an observation or make your opinion known because someone, somewhere might take it the wrong way, isn't fair, and it isn't equality.

I'm from Toronto, and in recent years there has been lobbying from african american right's groups, for the formation of a "black oriented" school board, in which more black history is taught, and they tend to focus more on the african american point of view on history, politics, etc.

I'm all for it, if people are proud of their roots and their heritage, then by all means, embrace it, learn everyting you can about it... BUT on the other hand, what kind of public outcry do you think there would be if it were announced that a series of school boards focused not on multiculturalism, and tolerance, but on "white oriented" topics were being opened.

exactly.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by Red Black Green:

I have forgiven you as it is my nature to be benevolent, BUT i will NEVER EVER forget the evil mindstate that permeates your kind.

B: It's my nature to be benevolent too and I see it as my lesson in this life to become more so. The evil mindstate doesn't permeate me, and since I was polite to you, I see no reason for you to be rude to me or lump me in with a 'kind'.

RBG: It wasn't us who sectioned you off and give your the runaround when looking for work or for a home.

B: I left the city a year ago to live in the country where I have been unable to find work until a few days ago. I could have stayed in the city when I was made redundant and probably earned a lot of money, but I'd fallen foul of a black neighbour. It was a silly argument over our dogs, but he sent one of his 'heavy' friends to my front door to threaten me. The guy was a black rastfarian who threatened to blow me up, chop up my dog and put a voodoo curse on me.

The trouble blew over, I don't need to go into the details here, but those people knew where I lived. I never felt safe again.

RBG: But yet you want to forget that you brought the fuel to the fire, set it in motion AND you want us to forget the "past" and sing kumbaya with you. GTFOH

B: Nobody needs to forget anything, it's how you deal with the past that I question. And no, I don't want to sing 'kumbaya' with anyone. What the heck sort of music do you think I listen to? If you want me to sing 'Blueberry Hill' or 'Johnny B. Good' with you, I will, but I warn you, I've go no rhythm.

GTFOH? I don't know what that means, but I imagine it's rude because it's got an 'F' in it. If you want to be rude to me again, I think you have the vocabulary to do it without swearing.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

During all that bright copying and pasting reasearch you forgot to add CHATTLE slavery NOT indentured servitude POSING as slavery. Failure yet again. You refuse to address the REAL underlying differences.

And I've said my peace about the other murderers and rapists such as your friends the evil arabs

If we compute a conservative annual natural growth of 1.5%/year, this makes a population of about 5 Million afro-americans in the USA at the time of Lincoln. I don’t know from where you’re assuming a “holocaust” of 100 Million people.

Sir, your genius research has once again LIED to you or since your so blinded with racism you fail once again to realize the trip of ONE slave ship (owned and financed by jews) that the majority of hundreds of thousands cramped Africans didn't even MAKE the 3 month voyage to begin with, imaging having to live in your own and others' excrement for 3 months, many died of disease from jut that, others jumped ship or were simply KILLED for resisting. now genuis, add that up over time. The 5 mil you speak of is the percentage that actually MADE it THROUGH the voyage. Failure yet again. Do your homework.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join