It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA ** Clark McClelland ** Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The full story is to long to post you will have to go to the link Below

What you are about to read, is a story that is not entirely new to the public, but it’s nonetheless as important today, as it’s been since Clark McClelland first reported it, almost two decades ago. First, reporting it to his colleagues and superiors, then to the world at large. It is the story of one man’s first-hand account to what NASA knows to be true of the ET reality and the close connection these apparent star beings have to our own space program.

You will read the story, in Clark’s own words, of what can only be described as a rendezvous between an 8-9ft. tall ET, with two of our Shuttle astronauts, IN THE CARGO BAY of our Space Shuttle, while an alien craft hovered nearby. This, all the while being witnessed on Mission Control monitors by Clark himself, for a minute and seven seconds, at Kennedy’s Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida in 1991.

Another ‘Tall ET’ witness also had a similar event during a separate Space Shuttle Mission. Clark has withheld his name to protect his professional position and retirement benefits. This Tall ET was in the Space Shuttle Mid-Deck Crew Compartment.

The details of Clark’s story...

Full Story here : www.australia.to...

[edit: clipped quoted content, added required EX tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sheeeeesh, quite an interesting read

Amazing how humans can be so caniving if they really wanted to.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't know if ATS has already done a thread on 'CM'. His 'stargate-chronicles' website has recently been tidied up. Before, it was an incredibly bad advert for a man claiming to be educated to PhD level. The reading age of the language was around 9. The grammar, spelling and phraseology was much more like English as a second language. The direct request for money followed by a piteous statement of being a soldier for humanity shows little pride. I judged it to be an emotive, poorly written hoax or fraud.

To all those thousands who have sent me support in verbal phrases, and those who have supported me financially, I THANK YOU ALL from my heart! I am fighting a WAR for YOU! I am the ONLY SOLDIER in YOUR ARMY! PLEASE continue to assist me. Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Looking at the link from the OP, things haven't changed for GM, have they
Whoever it is still writes in pulp-fiction/ tabloid style language. "I RUBBED MY EYES!" "STOPPED DEAD" etc. This isn't a person that completed their education. It's utterly lacking in sophistication. I also noticed GM using Bob Lazar to support his credentials. OMG?! I could cite Lazar as being party to my Cold War forays into Soviet Russia to infiltrate the reptilian kingdom beneath the Spartak Moscow stadium.

Hell, I'm open mined. Maybe this IS the real McClelland and he did wing his way through school and through the ranks of NASA? In which case, I'd suggest he falls back on his experience and stops soliciting monies through badly designed websites. MIT pay guest speakers and I'm sure a gentleman of this caliber would be most welcome

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The guys has obviously been steam rolled for breaking his NASA oath and revealing to the public information that should have been classified.

This is not a first in the UFO field , many people have been run out of town so to speak and unfortunately Clark seems to be one of them.

Regardless he has had an interesting career at NASA so in my humble opinion he must be given some credence for his background.

It will be interesting to see if this other NASA insider comes out of the box to collaborate information about the 9ft Alien.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've read this before and i think it's completely legit but just as anyone else with credibility that comes forward with personal encounters is considered a kook and laughed at by the pupulous. If it were me, i'd probably keep my mouth shut in fear of being ridiculed for the rest of my life. It's sad that people are so ignorant.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I know Clark and he told me he knew Wernher Von Braun. During a time when both Clark and Von Braun were at White Sands NM, Clark asked him about Roswell. Clark told me Von Braun lit a cig and said he saw the wreckage and alien bodies.

join