It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There is a huge influx of illegal immigrants coming to this country for work and I see a lot of stories on this site about issues relating to illegal immigration. I was wondering how many of you are proponents or opponents of illegal immigration. Explain why you think its okay for illegal immigrants to come to this country or why you think it’s not okay. Do you agree with illegal immigrants having American constitutional rights

[edit on 20-2-2009 by invisibleman11]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes, this country has many people that should not be here....

Really, it's like yer baiting for ATS points? lol

Look around, opinions here are plentiful.

Why didn't you post YOUR opinion on the issue on illegals or what rights they should or shouldn't be given?

You approve of illegals protesting in L.A. to DEMAND rights?
Why, why not?

You think illegals have LESS rights in this country than citizens?
Why, why not?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
well, i didnt want to post my opinion...i know what my opinion on this matter is. i was just curious to the opinions of others thats all, i could really care less about ATS points, i just like a good debate and the opinions of others

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What exactly is a proponent of illegal immigration?

Is that someone who wants to keep illegal immigration the way it is?

Is the way it is legal?

Why would it be called "illegal" if it wasnt illegal?

Do these proponets of illegal immigration even know the definition of "illegal"?

Its time to stop pampering this issue and fully recognize that illegal immigration is....ILLEGAL!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

"What exactly is a proponent of illegal immigration?"
someone that thinks illegal immigration is okay....a proponent

i understand illegal means illegal but many people contend that illegal immigrants have a right to be here and a right to to american constitutional rights

[edit on 20-2-2009 by invisibleman11]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
reply to post by RFBurns

i understand illegal means illegal but many people contend that illegal immigrants have a right to be here and a right to to american constitutional rights

The ONLY time any illegal immigrant has ANY right to American Constitutional rights is when they become LEGAL CITIZENS!!!!

Its time to stop giving away what belongs to the American citizens to those who are NOT citizens!!!!

Once they go through the process of becoming a citizen, then they have access to those rights that all legal citizens have!!

Otherwise we might as well just throw away any claim to being American citizens and declare this country dead.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i agree with you 110% but unfortunalty thats not how it is in this country right now....illegals, in many instances, are given more opprotuinties and rights then americas own citizens

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

Thats why I say we MUST stop giving away this country to illegals. It is only destroying the meaning of America and its purpose.

It is also destroying the systems that were intended for legal citizens. Legal citizens are 2nd.

How can anyone who is an American citizen allow themselves to be 2nd in their own country and give firsts to illegals????

That is making this country go backwards, not forward.

It must stop before this country is no longer what it was meant to be.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think its too late.... the democrats will continue to push the acceptance of illegal immigration for votes and money and most people are too stupid to see this. It’s too late and it’s greatly contributing to the collapse of America .

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

There is still a chance to resolve it. People must demand it to be resolved.

2nd line

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's all about corruption. Everybody knows illegals are bad for america but the profiteers like walmart and mcdonalds pay big bucks to our govt officials to look the other way.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here is the deal with illegals.. They're easy to find. All we need to do is track how much mail is being sent to one house. Is anyone picking up what I'm putting down?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Itas bad for americans who need jobs. To be honest, iv rarley known any cool or desecnt illegals. The ones i work with at a CVS pharmacy, have treated me like crap over the years. Everything from them calling me stupid gringo, to maricone, and the sick thing is, the manager is italian caucasian, and suports them, when i comlpain about their anners, i get yelled at... so thats why ive learned to dislike them. Their mainly from Guatemala, and they all seem to dislike african ameicans even more.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

CVS hires illegal aliens?
Why don't you report it?

top topics

join