It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-quaeda is weak.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are so worried about this organization.

I don't see why they do a lot of quick attacks around the world simultaneously. Rather they are waiting for something.

Al-quaeda has failed to do their job because their "terror organization" has devolved into that of a regular army. I'm not in support of the terror organization that is Al-quaeda, but, I think that they might be waiting for something.

What are they doing?

They seem to attack in groups at certain times after certain years.

But why don't they just blow everyone up and get it over with? I think Al-quaeda is weak because if their organization's capabilities are what people say it is, then, they could really do a lot more damage to the world than they are.

What are they trying to do? Are they trying to prove that they're civilized or something and that they don't just go about killing people?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda may be weak, and it certainly is wounded, but just like any vicious animal, it is at its most dangerous when it is both wounded and cornered! And I am confident that they are about ready to hit either the U.S. or one or more of our Allies in the coming months. That's just the nature of the beast we call Al-Qaeda. I just hope that we will be able to stop whatever it is that they are planning to do right now. I really hope that we have agents in place to go along with our other 'assets' in the intelligence wafr against Al-Qaeda.

new topics

join