It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What...are you serious??!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Okay, this is weird. I was just watching the replay of the UFO Hunters episode called 'UFO Emergency' - the one with all the cops and the Illinois sightings - and at about the 57 minute mark, right at the end of the show, they are showing a couple shots of the town of Holland.

It looks like the producers actually missed a REAL UFO sighting. It's kind of funny actually. You'll see it right after they show the sign that says "Welkom to Downtown Holland", look in the sky, right in the middle of the screen(when people are walking on the beach). You'll see a black object head towards us, stop, and immediately accelerate in the opposite direction. Pretty cool...and I don't think it's a bird.

How ironic is that?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Graphix10]

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Graphix10]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

That episode is on the 2nd season. isn't it?

Haven't caught up to that one yet, just watched the ep on Reverse Engineering but I'll make a mental note when the UFO Emergency ep is on.

Thanks for the heads up...
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Interesting... being Holland and all, could it have possibly been a bird that was a little high on that swamp gas? Lol

In all seriousness...
You didn't happen to record it did you?
I'm sure many of us here would love to see that footage.

Cheers,
T-

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately it looks like they are not gonna air that here anytime soon here. Any chance anyone has it recorded and can post that particular piece or know where we can go to veiw the episode online?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I believe you guys can find it on the History Channel website or XBox Live has the episodes as well. I'm not sure about Hulu. Hopefully you have high-speed internet.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yizzel

That episode is on the 2nd season. isn't it?

Haven't caught up to that one yet, just watched the ep on Reverse Engineering but I'll make a mental note when the UFO Emergency ep is on.

Thanks for the heads up...
Cheers.

Hopefully you can watch this in HD. I found it on YouTube but couldn't see the anomaly because of low resolution.

Here's the YouTube link to give you an idea where it's at. You would see it at about 9:23 (if you could see it in HD).

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Graphix10]

new topics

top topics

join