It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardsmen to conduct urban training at Arcadia in April

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

By all means do so. Won't bother me a bit. I've already stated that if, once again that's a big if, they ever turn on US civilians I'll be right there with you all pitching a fit at the protest. I'll be the one in the pink hat.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard
Could you show me a video of them taking weapons from the looters?

Also I know there is a difference between the military and the police, even so, disarming people who are just trying to keep their weapons for protection is still silly, no matter who is doing it.

Click on this, a page from Gun Owners of America, and then go down and click on the one of the Katrina video of the elderly woman tackled to the floor for her gun, who the police wrestled her guns away from her and forced her to hop into the truck and go to the stadium. It is so sad, so outrageous. This is what they are going to do to us, a small taste.

gunowners.org...

Google up Alex Jones Road to Tyranny, move the counter to 1.15 and watch the end of the film. He's got the whole training thing laid out. The military does not get permission always, do not notify the populace, and scare them half to death. It is violent, shocking, and it is teaching the soldiers, conditioning them to rounding up American citizens for FEMA camps. This is one of Alex's best films, and he's got it all documented right here, plain as day. No doubts of what the military is up to after watching this.

By gosh, I see it's happening. It's really happening. The war against the American people has been seriously launched. This is very, very serious.

Also, click here for the UN Rewilding Map of Biodiversity, which shows the same areas slated for the weapons testing by the Navy regarding the 4 states in the other military ops under discussion in the other thread -- these areas are slated for rewilding, the parts marked in red, meaning the houses will be demolished, roads destroyed, and made wildlife corridors, no humans allowed to touch foot on this land. (not that anybody would want to when they get done with it)
www.citizenreviewonline.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Anyhow, this military training exercise can be interpreted in a few ways. The way I see it, this is the government not only testing the peoples reactions to a military occupation/insurgence/operation of/in a US city and also to get the military personal used to the idea of urban warfare (training and mental preparation) whether it be for a town in the US or a city in Iraq, it is training for Urban Warfare. I personally don't believe this should be going on in a US city, especially the going house to house part. With the budget the US military has, they could build a mock anything they want and have plenty left over to fill it with cooperative personal to play as the civilians who will no doubtingly resist their weapons being taken away. The soldiers will be trained to deal with the problem accordingly.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

You promise?
2nd line

[edit on 23-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I have video of innocent people being disarmed and there is no video of them taking care of the looters aside from arresting a few and shooting some others

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

By all means do so. Won't bother me a bit. I've already stated that if, once again that's a big if, they ever turn on US civilians I'll be right there with you all pitching a fit at the protest. I'll be the one in the pink hat.

Jenna, please watch the last 45 minutes of 911 Road to Tyranny and you won't be in the dark about the drills, [of which the thing in the 4 states discussed in the other thread is not a drill but real war, actual bombardment by real weapons meant to destroy human and animal habitation, roads, structures, and drive the people out of the area, if not kill them.]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
OKCbtard and Salt of the earth what are you doing bringing proof with you! I'm waiting for someone this has actually happened to come on here and post their fun story! (And rip some new ones)

I can call the BS, I just can't prove it!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

Except that they have been training ever since their inception. Just as every military in the history of the planet has trained. After thousands of years of military's training you'd think they would have had enough time to gauge our reactions by now.

So since you don't have footage of every looter being arrested and every thug having their weapon taken away that means what exactly? Besides the obvious, which would be that there isn't footage of all of it.

Yep, sure do. Does my promise somehow make it different?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
OKCbtard and Salt of the earth what are you doing bringing proof with you! I'm waiting for someone this has actually happened to come on here and post their fun story! (And rip some new ones)

We have posted a few youtube video links here and there on the last few pages. As far as actual true to life stories, I live in Oklahoma; the only thing I saw as a result of the hurricane Katrina was a rise in our crime rate as refugees poured in.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Shouldn't, IF your word is good in the first place.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Except that they have been training ever since their inception. Just as every military in the history of the planet has trained. After thousands of years of military's training you'd think they would have had enough time to gauge our reactions by now.

Take it as you will. And this isn't every other military in the world, this is the US military. Should I bring up every time a countries military has been used to control the populace of that nation? Saying every military has been training since their inception means nothing to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Thanks for that! I wanted to see this one!
He is either out there sometimes or not,
I don't know, but he makes alot of sense regardless,
he knows his stuff and you sure can't deny everything he says!
I hope the real truth is not this bad but maybe
something in the middle. Does that make sense?
In other words I hope he's wrong!

P.S. I DO think he is right.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You must have missed my point. My point was they have had plenty of time to get us accustomed to seeing the military and plenty of time to gauge our reactions to it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You must have missed my point. My point was they have had plenty of time to get us accustomed to seeing the military and plenty of time to gauge our reactions to it.

Apparently they haven't as there is quite a bit of controversy surrounding this decision of theirs. Perhaps they expected everyone to cooperate and welcome them with open arms. That is a FAIL on their part.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Or perhaps all the Chicken Little's out there are having an easier time spreading their panic now that the internet has made communication extremely quick and easy. Perhaps nothing has changed as far as the reasons behind the military training, meaning that they train so they are prepared as they have always done, but all the Chicken Little's running around yelling "The sky is falling" are starting to convince the easily persuaded simply because they yell often enough.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Like I said earlier, people are going to view this in their own ways.

Also Chicken Little is that way ------> www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Very true. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

And

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Or perhaps all the Chicken Little's out there are having an easier time spreading their panic now that the internet has made communication extremely quick and easy. Perhaps nothing has changed as far as the reasons behind the military training, meaning that they train so they are prepared as they have always done, but all the Chicken Little's running around yelling "The sky is falling" are starting to convince the easily persuaded simply because they yell often enough.

No, Jenna, you are the Chicken Little -- thinking that it's just great that our military is practicing to disarm people, to test new weapons on American land, animals and people in four states and the Pacific Ocean. You think Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist, and you think the government is good, that it's here to protect us and help us, while that bad old Bin Laden sneaks around waiting to jump out from behind a tree and cut your head off.

You support the police state, refuse to even look at actual footage of military training exercises, yet state outrageous things that I can't believe you even mean. I think you are playing dumb on purpose, and that's why you have an avatar of a woman who's losing her boobs out the top of her dress, to provide a distraction and an excuse for your unreasonable reasoning that seems to me as just playing dumb.

I believe you are a paid disinformation agent. I think you are working for the Zionists, to prevent people getting together to share information in a way that will allow them to wake up to the horrors that are happening around us before the trap is sprung.

That's what I think. The Moderator can kick me off here, fine me all my points and put me in the negative, but that's where I stand on you, Jenna.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This is very true, Jenna. There will always be these type of people who like to think the worst of the military just because the stuffed shirts in Washington are F-ing things up. I have reviewed all the links that were posted here as supposed "proof" of claims that the US military is full of a bunch of baby eating monsters and people willing to kill their brothers for a paycheck. All those links have either nothing to do with it, or are posted by some people that are every bit as paranoid and dramatic as the people arguing against you here.

Even though it pains me to say it, I think you are wasting your preverbial 'breath' arguing these points with them. The only consolidation is, thank god most people in the US dont believe this crap.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

No, Jenna, you are the Chicken Little -- thinking that it's just great that our military is practicing to disarm people, to test new weapons on American land, animals and people in four states and the Pacific Ocean.

I think you must be confused. Chicken Little is the one who runs around yelling "The sky is falling" not the one standing there watching and shaking their head. I'm the one watching and shaking my head, not the one freaking out over everything.

You think Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist, and you think the government is good, that it's here to protect us and help us, while that bad old Bin Laden sneaks around waiting to jump out from behind a tree and cut your head off.

He is, I never said the government was good, and I haven't said anything about Bin Laden so don't presume too much.

You support the police state, refuse to even look at actual footage of military training exercises, yet state outrageous things that I can't believe you even mean.

Wrong again. I watched as much of that video as I could without laughing at all the things he either twisted to prove himself right or flat out got wrong.

I think you are playing dumb on purpose, and that's why you have an avatar of a woman who's losing her boobs out the top of her dress, to provide a distraction and an excuse for your unreasonable reasoning that seems to me as just playing dumb.

That may be what you see in my avatar, what I saw when I picked it and still see for that matter is a woman who is independent. It's not my fault you focused on her chest now is it.

I believe you are a paid disinformation agent. I think you are working for the Zionists, to prevent people getting together to share information in a way that will allow them to wake up to the horrors that are happening around us before the trap is sprung.

Wow. You can't be serious.

Believe whatever you like, it makes no difference to me. I've been here for three years now and I must say you are the first to accuse me being either. What I am is someone who has zero tolerance for BS and frankly the majority of threads here bashing the military are full of them.

That's what I think. The Moderator can kick me off here, fine me all my points and put me in the negative, but that's where I stand on you, Jenna.

Stand where ever you like. I promise it doesn't hurt my feelings in the least. This is a discussion forum. I come here to discuss things and provide factual information when I can, not to nod and agree with everything everyone says. I bear no animosity towards you whatsoever. Sorry you don't like what I have to say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join