It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geronimo's Kin Sue Skull and Bones Over Remains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Geronimo's Kin Sue Skull and Bones Over Remains

abcnews.go.com

According to lore, members of Skull and Bones — including former President George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush — dug up his grave when a group of Army volunteers from Yale were stationed at the fort during World War I, taking his skull and some of his bones...

Their lawsuit also names President Barack Obama, Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Army Secretary Pete Geren as defendants.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Of course ABC had to get the most kookified religious-superstitious sounding quote out of Harlyn Geronimo, 61, the great grandson: "I believe strongly from my heart that his spirit was never released." Unnecessary demagogery, as I see it. Still, I obviously hope they win (by simply getting their relative's damn bones back and burying them properly). It seems straitforward enough, assuming the bones in the creepy Yale building match with the ones that weren't stolen.

The indescribably stupid prank by Prescott Bush and his buddies was seemingly a natural precursor his being THE number one Nazi appeaser-butt-kisser in the Senate. And his son and especially grandson are clearly of the same disgraceful stock.

I would guess the reason they have to go after Obama et al, instead of just Skull and Bones, is because the remaining bones are still at Fort Sill, Oklahoma (gubment property), but I'm not sure.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Actually it seems the only chance a case like this has of winning is if there could somehow be a breakthrough that negates the "bad ol' Injun" stereotype. How much is the US government obligated to designate Geronimo a terrorist? And how justified could they possibly be in doing so? Sounds like Apartheid bull# to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Actually, I have a cunning plan to dig up old Prescott's grave, steal his bones, grind them into a fine dust, mix them in with some pulp, turn it into toilet paper and donate it back to Geronimo's family.

IRM

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Topic already exist here

closing

top topics

join