It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien dreams and UFO spotted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
RECREATION OF THE EVENT:

WHAT HAPPENED:
Im watching beautiful nightsky. So I see one of the stars emits light more rapidly than the others. Im kind of thinking it as a star. It appears almost as if it was a satellite, but I couldnt estimate how far it was.

I looked at it. It was on its place for the 5 seconds I had given a look at it. Then it moved curly getting smaller. Im not sure, if it completely disappeared or stayed as a smaller star. But that´s irrelevant as the thing is it moved into the space.

HOW I FELT:
I was shocked at first, because this should not happen with anything I know. Then I felt anger and sadness. My brain didnt handle the experience.

Next day I began to think what I saw. I was angry. Dont know why.

WHAT WAS IT?
I believe it noticed me and escaped. This meaning it had intelligence and a way to see me. Note that the light was barely noticeable, when it was so small among the stars. The Moon was not there. No clouds, so I couldnt see if it was lower than clouds.

Could be a new human invention or an alien craft. Unfortunately I cant tell where I was, but I havent seen UFO´s since that and dont recall either from before.

ALIEN DREAMS
I see clear dreams of an alien named G∞dami. The ∞ is said like the o.

G∞dami speaks about how we are alike and I speak about how we are different. In the dream I feel that we need to destroy humans. I never see G∞dami clearly. I see him always from my 'side-eye'. But he is about the size of a large child and is humanoid.

We travel always by flying across the space. Im sometimes different character, even different sex. My character alters, but he is always the same.

We despise humans in my dreams. G∞dami seems to live in many planets, because he is a 'travelling-soul'.

But now the important part. I once had a lucid alien dream. I told G∞dami that I am just dreaming. He said he noticed that too and he is dreaming too. Then he went kinda scary, like a friend in psychosis. Talking stuff he doesnt usually do. The dreams come in series with other irrelevant dreams.

My theory is that G∞dami might be real, what do you think about the chances?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Care to elaborate on the other dreams that you have had?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 36057

I believe it noticed me and escaped.

Yes, what you saw was a 'jinn'.

In laymen terms, plasma life form.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting dreams... do you feel like youve known G∞dami your whole life. or possibly recognise him from another life. Or recognise him but you dont know why...

He may be a part of you that you have yet to fully understand. My suggestion is to start writing down any information you are given in your dreams.

You should now be prepared for more sightings and more information. The more ready you make yourself the easier thease thing will become.

Have you been feeling yourself lately?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
[quote=Geolion1]Care to elaborate on the other dreams that you have had?

Yes.
One dream we travel through space and G∞dami then says, look there is our galaxy. This image is really sharp. My view in real life is a bit lower than average person has. But in this dream I saw the galaxy really sharp.

It had discs rotating, smaller were inside the bigger ones. In middle there was a symbol that I dont remember well, but it was or it reminded the biohazard symbol. The whole galaxy was mostly red. G∞dami was on my back-left and there was an invisible person. Just there, but I didnt care about the person.

Now another dream. We travel to a planet and I feel exhausted and my view is very low quality and reach. Some aliens come take me and I try to run, but my legs are weak and Im kind of dizzy, so running isnt working.

They take me. Im a young man, but then I am one of these aliens observing the caught man that was me before. G∞dami was there with me and when I woke up I thought that the dream was like a familiar concept. Like a story that I had been dreaming of before. These aliens looked like a retarded clay statue, that should resemble humans, but again in a retarded way. I remember the planet was like a comet, that it moved in a path rather than in a cycle around a star. I felt really cold because of this.

The third dream I was in a jungle and then the trees were like portals to space with stars. This planet I realized was really small. You could have thrown a ball around it so it comes from behind you. G∞dami is visible in front of me, but I cant recall him. I just remember I saw him.

Then there was this lucid dream. If someone doesnt know, a lucid dream simply means that you realize you are in a dream, therefore you have some power to control the events of the dream. We were floating in a space with stars. At the moment I realized I was in a dream I needed to tell G∞dami. He said that he notices it too. Then he came interested in me and I remember he went bizarre, I was a bit afraid.

These dreams were always assisted by other invidual dreams about my daily life and such.

[quote=Majorion]
es, what you saw was a 'jinn'.

In laymen terms, plasma life form.

So you are saying it was a living thing rather than someone in a spaceship or a robot? I dont know how this can be possible.

[quote=iconoclaust]Interesting dreams... do you feel like youve known G∞dami your whole life. or possibly recognise him from another life. Or recognise him but you dont know why...

He may be a part of you that you have yet to fully understand. My suggestion is to start writing down any information you are given in your dreams.

You should now be prepared for more sightings and more information. The more ready you make yourself the easier thease thing will become.

Have you been feeling yourself lately?

Well, first of all Im different characters in the dreams. In the lucid dream I was myself. So in other words in the different roles I get the image that we are very good friends and have been known each other for a long period of time.

Im in a 'stretch'. I feel Im being torn apart by different ideals(science vs. religion) and different people. So Im like I should choose who/what I will follow in my life. I dont recall G∞dami´s appearance. I just remember he looked different from human and was a size of a big child. There´s a feeling, not a memory of his appearance. Get someone to your back-left. You mostly feel the person and see only a silhouette or something, its hard to explain.

new topics

top topics

join