It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Watch the video because the numbers are projected for you in the census.

Seriously just watch the video and I would like to know what you think.Try to explain away the facts of it. I'm not gonna bother with anything else to sidetrack you.

That's all I want to know. I don't care about your personal attacks on me cause they mean nothing. Stick to the facts.

Watch the video and then maybe realise that after the cup is full it floods over and spills on whatever's around it.

KNOCK KNOCK,..... Canada, It's us illegal American immigrants and we're bringing our illegal adopted Immigrants from South America. We've comne to suck you dry and let you foot the bill.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

you might want to pull your head out of the matrix
that money all goes to dictators as I already mentioned

they topple down govt.s like in chile,
as they also tried here:
www.guardian.co.uk...
and then install puppet govt.s there and all the money you speak of goes to them, or at least almost all

They has overthrown leaders in Haiti , Guatemala, Surinam, Chile, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bolivia, Grenada, El Salvador, Cuba, Brazil, Honduras, Dominican Republic, and Ecuador in the last 60 years.

Just go look at what they have done to latin america.
Here's some examples:
www.zompist.com...

Could this be a reason why so many people leaves their countries?

Maybe if some big US corporations wouldn't done so much harm to those countries, these people wouldn't have to look into the US.?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Jarocho96]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Beef Supreme

Yes, your post was harsh ... and EXACTLY right.

By bickering and complaining about things that one cannot change a person only makes this world a worse place in which to live. The person that started this thread has effected every person who has read this in a negative way - whether or not that reader agreed or disagreed with his OP. They've succeeded in creating difference between two entities - the exact reason most nations or countries are invaded or conquered in the first place.

Like I said in an earlier post: If you want people to openly accept immigrants, or would like nations to stop warring one another .. you have to create a better place to live and you have to learn to find common ground with those that you disagree with, rather than creating more strife and turmoil by dividing people.

In other words ... lets talk about something pleasant and maybe when you try to cross that border I'll open my arms to you and say, "Welcome, friend.".

Or, you could go on complaining to me about how my grandfathers conquered your grandfathers and we could spend all day arguing and when you try to cross that border I'll say, "You're no friend of mine." and suggest that maybe you shouldn't be let in.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

ModernAcademia

I have ancestors on both sides, as many Americans do. I am as proud of one (Irish, Scottish, Choctaw, Cherokee) as of the other. My pride in my ancestors does not call for me to cast dispersions on yours or anyone else’s.

I am opposed to people breaking our laws to come here and then benefiting from entitlements that are in place for a safety net for our own citizens, my view is as simple as that. And, the irony is Mexico, from which many people come here, has some of the most draconian immigration laws in the western hemisphere. Kind of hypocritical wouldn't you say?

But that being said, there have been people movements throughout history. The immigration from Europe and elsewhere was not monolithic; they came from different places and for different reasons. Some got along very well with the peoples they found here and some immigrants were well received (hence my ancestry). At other times war did break out, as it has in Europe, Asia and all over the globe. Disease was the number one killer, nothing new about that in history either. So to just highlight the "dark side" of history is intellectually dishonest and historically ignorant. I found your post to be biased and one sided for that reason. If you are carrying water for what happened hundreds of years ago you are wasting your time. I'm sure every one of us has an ancestor that has committed some atrocity, so if we are going to hold the descendents accountable, well, "we have met the enemy and he is us." All we can do is to move forward: do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with our God. A little charity would wear better on you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by jfj123
I and several others have posted a lot of relevant information that shows why illegal immigration is a problem. Do you agree with what I've posted? If not, why not?

If I say you should have tighter border security what do you think the answer to your question is?

dear god, I don't know how many times i have to repeat the same answers, and then you say i avoid some questions.

I am avoiding repetition as best as I can, and I am failing at it thanks to many posters.

Yes, I understand that you think we should have tighter border security and I do actually agree with you on that.

But you don't stop there.
You claim we as caucasian americans are being derogatory to illegal aliens. I don't understand what you expect from us.

AS AN EXAMPLE (ie analogy)
For purpose of this example HOUSE=United States.

If someone were to break into your house and steel things from your house which you purchased with your own money, how would you feel?

1.Would you think, "well it's ok, they must have needed it or they wouldn't have taken it?"

2.Would you say, "Well it's my fault. I should have made my house more secure."

3.Would you say, "I'm pretty angry and feel violated that someone thought it was ok to steel from me" and would you tend to blame the person(s) themselves who stole from you?

Which one would you pick?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

None of the above would be my choice
the rabbit hole goes deeper than you see it

look at this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.S. is at fault also for the influx of illegals which they barely try to control at the border.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

None of the above would be my choice
the rabbit hole goes deeper than you see it

look at this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.S. is at fault also for the influx of illegals which they barely try to control at the border.

There is no rabbit hole.
I'm trying to make this as easy as possible.
so here's the question.
What would you do, if anything, if someone broke into your house?
What would be your reaction to someone breaking into your house?
How would you handle the situation? Would you report it to your insurance company? Would you report it to the police?
What would be your emotional state after finding out your house was broken into?

Do you live in a real rabbit hole?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Let's assume the US does NOTHING to stop illegals from entering the US. So what?

Let's again using the breaking and entering analogy.

Let's say you NEVER lock the doors to your house and someone breaks in. Who's fault is it they broke in?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So who was at fault when the Spaniards and Conquistadors invaded Mexico? The Mayans and Incas?

So, since Spaniards, (according to your logic) are the illegal immigrants in Mexico, shouldn't they all go back to Europe?

That would certainly solve much of our 'illegal immigration' issue here in the U.S.

Problem Solved!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So you all think that National Borders shouldn't be?
Wow, the Zionist's NWO brainwashing propaganda has done it job.
Ten stars for them.
You're just gonna love it when you get chipped and have to abide by the program.
BTW, yoiu should understand that that means your free breeding ways will be curtailed.

Have any of you really thought about the reason for a Country to set borders? Do you suppose that there are advantages for such?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

of course i would report it to the police, insurance company and deal it with myself as best i could and of course perhaps be in an emotional state.

but you cannot compare the two

of course I would say that i am against the intense anti-illegal sentiment
but i wouldn't say that about crooks breaking into homes

it's not the same thing

you know what ur doing
ur trying to limit the reader's thought process and give him only two options

You should go into politics as a neocon

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

of course i would report it to the police, insurance company and deal it with myself as best i could and of course perhaps be in an emotional state.

but you cannot compare the two

Please tell me exactly why this is not a proper analogy.

of course I would say that i am against the intense anti-illegal sentiment
but i wouldn't say that about crooks breaking into homes

it's not the same thing

you know what ur doing
ur trying to limit the reader's thought process and give him only two options

No I asked you several very open ended questions.

What would you say about the crooks breaking into your home?

You should go into politics as a neocon

I'm a liberal so that wouldn't work at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Everyone keeps talking about illegal immigrants.

Your thread title is "Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken" and you wonder why people keep talking about illegal immigrants? If you wanted to talk about something else you shouldn't have put that in your title or your OP. I wouldn't start a thread called "Healthcare in the US" and then expect people to discuss the pros and cons of tax reform just as it makes no sense for you to talk about illegal immigrants in the OP and in the thread title and then expect people not to talk about illegal immigrants.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Sometimes I was feeling like I was in the twilight zone in this thread.

I don't think it's limited to this thread....just a hunch.

Everyone keeps talking about illegal immigrants.

Because that's what the thread is about. Don't you remember? After all, you wrote it.
What would you like to talk about instead?
How about the mating habits of the north american sasquatch ?

They are such a small small small drop in the pool compared to the importance in tackling the root of the problems.

What are the root of the problems... IN DETAIL.

Everyone here only talking about illegals will continue to do so

That's what the thread is about....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!! These "people" came onto his land and have done so in the past and have damaged his property and even broke into his home. He has the right to Citizens arrest including detaining until the authorities arrive.

As to the early history of the North American Continent, the first slaves were white, indians had slves of people in other tribes they conquered and took land from. Blacks were both free and later slaves.

Human beings over the course of history have enslaved, tortured, and conquered other people.

But we do not live in early America and none of us can erase the past and all of us are here in this country today and thus the laws of the society we live in must be upheld or changed, that is our right to do. But these people regardless of being illegal were illegally on his private property without regard to his rights.

If we are ok with illegals coming in then I suppose letting soldiers and terrorists in should be ok, after all we conquered this land, so we should be ok with others wanting to take a stab at it.
After all freedom is obviously not the choice of most Americans.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"In the first place we should insist that the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equity with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming an American and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any flag of a nation to which we are hostile. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." Theodore Roosevelt in a letter to the American Defense Society in 1919

mexico teaches in school that the US is responsible for all of mexicos problems (like how mexico has more billionares per capita than anywhere else but poverty is rampant) and they muct go take back thier land (every country has lost some #ing land). Ever heard of Aztlan you inferior mother#er, cause this is what the vast majority of illegals want. www.usborderpatrol.com... The second video on the page. herman baca chicano committee on civil rights "We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America, they are not making babies, they are dieing. It's a matter of time. We just have to survive. The explosion is in our population." Crowd alive with glee. A population that openly declares themselves enemies of the US are enemy combatants. There are now 30 million criminal invaders inside our borders ready to got to war with America. I suggest you look into the sex slaves of the site section if you are capable of feeling empathy.

CAPABLE OF FEELING EMPATHY???
Death Toll Calculator

If it is Monday, February 23, 2009 3:59:24 PM, then:

Illegal aliens have murdered more than 5028 people inside the USA so far this year, and:

Illegal aliens have murdered more than 32664 people inside the USA since 9/11.

If you love criminal invaders so much move to an area with a high population of them and see how long it is before you are killed for a bag of groceries and any women or 12 year old girls (average sex slave is 12 - 15) are raped and then abducted or murdered (because they won't have food to feed thier new sex slave) in the coming times.
ISN'T ALL THIS REALLY NEAT??? (note, not one reason is based on skin color or discrimination by race, the parasies are judged on thier actions and beliefs, but i'm sure that will be ignored and i'm somehow a racist. Also note, mexicans who assimulate and and who's loyalty is to America are not included in thier group, refer to Teddy's quote.) REMAIN CLUELESS AND HAVE FUN BEING INFERIOR!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!! These "people" came onto his land and have done so in the past and have damaged his property and even broke into his home. He has the right to Citizens arrest including detaining until the authorities arrive.

As to the early history of the North American Continent, the first slaves were white, indians had slves of people in other tribes they conquered and took land from. Blacks were both free and later slaves.

Human beings over the course of history have enslaved, tortured, and conquered other people.

But we do not live in early America and none of us can erase the past and all of us are here in this country today and thus the laws of the society we live in must be upheld or changed, that is our right to do. But these people regardless of being illegal were illegally on his private property without regard to his rights.

If we are ok with illegals coming in then I suppose letting soldiers and terrorists in should be ok, after all we conquered this land, so we should be ok with others wanting to take a stab at it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

As to the early history of the North American Continent, the first slaves were white, indians had slaves of people in other tribes, they conquered and took land from. Blacks were both free and later slaves.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia...
Whether you want to remember or not, whether you think it's currently important or not all white caucasians in North America are the sons and daughters of not only illegal immigrants but crusaders that came here with Genocide as their passports...

1. The first Caucasians to settle in North America were not illegal immigrants. There were no laws against immigration in the late 1500's and early 1600's, so therefore, they could not be illegal immigrants!

2. There were no crusaders with "Genocide as their passports". The Aztecs and Mayans practiced human sacrifice. The desire to convert the people to Christianity and change their culture to end human sacrifice is not genocide. Also, they didn't carry passports.

3. One of the problems with Modern Academia is the notion that all cultures are equal.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

In a perfect world, we could all get along, and we could let anyone who wanted, come into this country, and welcome all with open arms, as our ancestors did.
Unfortunately, there's the real world, where ILLEGAL immigration has gone hog wild , with no real control. This has caused the crime rate to go through the roof for the rest of us legal citizens, I'm pro LEGAL immigration. If you come to this country legally, I welcome you, regardless of race, creed , color, or religion.
Most people who want open immigration haven't had to deal with the problems the ILLEGALS cause. My tax dollars go everyday to pay for benefits, and social programs for stuff that as an American citizen, I can't get. I'm sick of it. We didn't ask these people to come, why should I have to pay for free medical for them, free education, free food stamps, free housing. I'm sick of this crap.
So if anyone wants to wax poetic about those poor ILLEGAL immigrants, why don't you adopt a family , and have them move in with you, or next door, and see how long you feel that way.
Have a nice day, and thank you for shopping at Walmart.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join