It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
He speaks of illegal immigration as if it is only a thing practiced by the U.S. while Mexico keeps its southern borders far more tightly controlled than the U.S. does. The op refuses to recognize the numerous barriers other nations put up to immigration. He is not against restricting immigration, only against whites restricting immigration.

Your doing a horrible job here bud
Yes mexico has tight borders
did you read my arguments saying the U.S. should have tighter border controls?

I am not refusing to see that other nations have better border control than you do, on the other hand i'm telling you that the u.s. should emulate this tighter control.

Is this what all of you are doing?

making senseless accusations and saying that I said this and think that when it couldn't be further from the truth?

ya good job there ppl

Half the people here calling me racist are just people who are offended by history, how is that my fault? because I brought it up?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Half the people here calling me racist are just people who are offended by history, how is that my fault? because I brought it up?

Actually, people think you are racist due to the racist content of your posts. I would like to direct your attention here where I quoted a few of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I see where your are coming from, but we have to follow the laws in place today. I truly can see how our American history is full of holes and lies, but at the same time USA is great place to live. Really it's pretty silly to have borders because God owns the land but that's a different story.

Our history is racist, and bloody, but it is still morphing into something better.

Ok well thanks for understanding the purpose of the thread unlike so many others here.

And I do understand what you are saying and I agree with you.

I agree that we have to follow the laws in place but that's not what i'm against. But you have to look at this way, why does EVEVERYONE only speak so ill about illegals and hardly ever speak of border control, or the employers who give jobs to these illegals or exploit them whichever.

How is that even logical? It always and only ends up in a pool of derogatory statements.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Your race does not own this land, and it is imperative that you understand this.

Yes I still believe this
you do not own this land, the natives do
that's a racist statement?

I'm not the only one not understanding your thought process. That in itself should tell you that either it doesn't make any sense or you aren't explaining it very well. If it were only me then it would make sense to say that it was just me who was having trouble with it, but it's not just me. The common denominator here is your posts.

No you are correct, it's not just you
but there are many people who do agree in this thread as well
perhaps you think there are more people who don't agree or understand me because they have the most posts in this thread.

But scroll back on all pages, you'll see many see my points.

Perhaps if they would stop sneaking in it wouldn't be such an issue, you think?

so as an extreme example if security guards keep leaving the cell prison door open and hundreds of prisoners keep escaping daily who or what should you be criticizing the most.

i am not saying Mexico is a prison please don't misundertand.
But why just solely focus on the syptoms of the problems and not the root cause, because that's exactly what almost everyone here is doing.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
To any of you taking sides and bickering about this subject....

The borders between us do not exist.
Thus, countries do not exist.
Therefore, legal and illegal immigrants do not exist.

well i disagree here....unfortunately
as much as I would love to agree with you that's not a practical perspective imo

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Funny - - I thought the original post was about understanding the full concept of this issue from all sides.

History
Hummanism
Illegal
Legal

Thank you for your understanding
star for u

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Flagged friend. What you just said pretty much sums up what i've been trying to convay to masses.

It's totally hypocritical of entire system to point out illegal immigration when a vast majority of us born citizens are the children of illegal immigrant minus the slaves. The foundation of this country was built in blood up to the knees, TO THE KNEES! One example is the American revolutionary war. How in the heck are you going to complain about illegal taxation without representation and suffering under the yolk of British rule when you OWN slaves? The hypocrisy! I always tell people to read up one ol' "honest" Ab Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson and holla at me afterwards...Thomas Jefferson attitude considering his own slaves is always...enlightening.

yes at the very least you'd think that they'd be more understanding
but no, that parts just makes no sense

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Your own posts are showing you're racist.
That being said, I notice that you simply don't answer questions that may disagree with your propaganda... ehem I mean argument.

I and several others have posted a lot of relevant information that shows why illegal immigration is a problem. Do you agree with what I've posted? If not, why not?

I have nothing against illegals personally except they are here illegally. If they lived in their own country, there would be no reason to talk about it.

Let me put it this way. I believe in the circle rule.
You must help yourself first as you are the center of your own financial situation.
Then you help family and friends.
Then you help acquantences.
Then you start helping people who are within your circles circle, etc...
I have personaly employed friends who have fallen on hard times at my personal expense. In other words, I've reduced my income as far as I can bare so they may keep their homes and feed their families. Now you're saying that I need to help even more people. Where does it end? When I can no longer support myself?

And I'm still waiting to find out when you're going to send me money? Please let me know when your check will be in the mail.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

But you have to look at this way, why does EVEVERYONE only speak so ill about illegals and hardly ever speak of border control, or the employers who give jobs to these illegals or exploit them whichever.

How is that even logical? It always and only ends up in a pool of derogatory statements.

Seriously????
That's what the discussion YOU STARTED is about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your opening line mentioned nothing about those who employ illegals.
and for the record, people who employ illegals are committing a crime also and are part of the problem.

We speak "ill" of them because they are CRIMINALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how many times must this be said before it sinks in ?????????????

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Yes I still believe this
you do not own this land, the natives do
that's a racist statement?

In and of itself, perhaps not. When taken in context with your repeated assertions that all white Americans are descended from rapists, murderers and thieves, yes.

But scroll back on all pages, you'll see many see my points.

Sorry but the star brigade doesn't persuade me when I have read your posts myself.

so as an extreme example if security guards keep leaving the cell prison door open and hundreds of prisoners keep escaping daily who or what should you be criticizing the most.

I would say the prisoners should have been smart enough not to do a crime that landed them in prison to begin with. A prison is a completely different thing than a foreign country. Prisoners are in prison because they committed a crime. People born in foreign countries didn't commit a crime that landed them in a country other than the US, they were born in that country. To compare the two as being similar is laughable.

i am not saying Mexico is a prison please don't misundertand.
But why just solely focus on the syptoms of the problems and not the root cause, because that's exactly what almost everyone here is doing.

People focus on what is causing the most damage. Our borders may need to be more tightly controlled, in fact I agree they do, however whether they are or not has no bearing on the damage caused to our economy or legal citizens by the illegals. We wouldn't need border security if people would stop committing felonies by entering illegally. They have a choice in the matter and they choose their first action in the US to be committing a felony.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

No you are correct, it's not just you
but there are many people who do agree in this thread as well

No there's not. Almost nobody here agrees with you. Stop making things up.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why aren't you complaining or protesting to their own government for not being humane enough about their own people to take care of them?

And here's a video for you to explain a little reality since you probably won't go to the thread to watch it. Its called immigration gumball and will BREAK down the FACTS If after you watch this and still try to defend illegal immigration, then it just goes to show you are close minded. Besides the fact that you have America as a buffer zone against illegal immigration, so it doesn't affect you.

This video is compliments of
drummerroy39

Maybe all of us Americans should illegaly raid canada and start sucking them dry of their resources.

[edit on 23/2/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I and several others have posted a lot of relevant information that shows why illegal immigration is a problem. Do you agree with what I've posted? If not, why not?

If I say you should have tighter border security what do you think the answer to your question is?

dear god, I don't know how many times i have to repeat the same answers, and then you say i avoid some questions.

I am avoiding repetition as best as I can, and I am failing at it thanks to many posters.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
ModernAcademia

Let me ask you a question.......If we were on a cruise liner and the ship sank...... and there were people on the only life boat the cruise liner had..............

would you suggest that all the thousands of passengers try to get aboard a lifebot that holds 24 people?

The lifeboat couldn't sustain it and EVERYONE would die !!!!!!

This scenario would be a sad reality and many would make sacrifices giving up their spot but this would inevitably result in their death...

Now as he explains if we fix the other lifeboats (countries) that are leaking and broken, we would be able to save more people.

yeah we have compassion but that doesn't mean we are capable.

You can sit there and accuse white people and have your little bandwagon of white haters, but the simple fact is the population of America is 80% white and the entire system was built and sustained by them. Witout it you'd be in some 3rd world scumhole right now.I have no problem turning it over and would love to sit on the sidelines and watch what became of it. It wouldn't last 50 years.

And since YOU are such a Self Proclaimed HUMANITARIAN why don't you and your band of WHITE HATERS start protesting and writing lettters to your Canadian Government DEMANDING they help in the problem by taking 20 million or so illegal immigrantys to suck you dry.

That's what I thought.........

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
ModernAcademia

Let me ask you a question.......If we were on a cruise liner and the ship sank...... and there were people on the only life boat the cruise liner had..............

would you suggest that all the thousands of passengers try to get aboard a lifebot that holds 24 people?

I said you should have tighter border security for the millionth time.
Would that imply a yes to your question?

Now as he explains if we fix the other lifeboats (countries) that are leaking and broken, we would be able to save more people.

wow, you just opened a can of worms here buddy

where do I start?

ok well firstly let me say that you are right and wrong here.
You are right because yes, something needs to be done, like helping to fix other countries, ok fine.

But if you ever lived on earth you would know that that is impossible, well it's possible but it will never happen.

How will you fix other countries when your own country will soon have a zimbabwe like currency?

When does the US Govt. try and help other countries really?
They install puppet govts. that later become dictators or... well puppets
IMF/World Bank "helps" them out with horrible construction contracts that break months after, then the country can't pay back to they say ok if you can't pay us now let us install a military bases in your country.

Govt. Donations, they never get to the people, they always go to dictators and such.

Only time when the money goes to the people is when it's the people's money, when generous people donate and private charities go to these countries themselves and help the people out.

Can you believe that brad pitt, ONE PERSON, does more for foreign nations then the united states govt. does?

The best thign the united states govt. can do is stay out of it and never get involved.... EVER!!! They alwasy only make matters worse.

They should just take care of their own people, have a strong national(not foreign) defense and take care of it's economy. I guarantee you if the U.S. did this the entire planet would reap the benefits of it. I am positive of this.

Before you or jf says i'm going off topic, well that's the can of worms.

yeah we have compassion but that doesn't mean we are capable.

What this thread asks from, yes you very much are capable.
It only asks for understanding. That's it, and guess what, it's free!

You can sit there and accuse white people and have your little bandwagon of white haters, but the simple fact is the population of America is 80% white and the entire system was built and sustained by them. Witout it you'd be in some 3rd world scumhole right now.I have no problem turning it over and would love to sit on the sidelines and watch what became of it. It wouldn't last 50 years.

I'm not a white hater, you are just offended by your history
that's not my fault, nor am I asking you to be accountable for it.

another can of worms, but i wno't open this one.
But no, america was not built or sustained by white people.
Sorry dude.

Asia is the birthplace of education, science, math, and almost everything but the phone of a few other things.
Almost everything comes from somewhere else.

Your pride is based on ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
First time around here...

For your information I found this:

Commentary: Social Security is about math, not Mexicans
POSTED: 9:37 a.m. EST, January 15, 2007
By Ruben Navarrette Jr.
Special to CNN
Adjust font size:

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- For more than a decade, I've written about the need to reform Social Security. And I've blamed older generations of Americans for not fixing a program they know is unsustainable into the future.

My bad. It turns out, if I wanted to get everyone up in arms, all I needed to do was blame illegal immigrants.

Ah, yes. The folks who, we are told, wrecked our schools, ruined our environment and lowered our wages are now poised to steal our Social Security.

Oh, there's some stealing going on all right, but it doesn't have anything to do with illegal immigrants.

Here's the drill: Social Security is an intergenerational shakedown. Every generation pays for the preceding one. Sixty-nine million baby boomers have no problem paying for the World War II generation because, well, there are 69 million of them. But imagine the burden on younger workers of having to keep legions of aging flower children in a comfy retirement.

In 1946, the cost of supporting one retiree was split between 42 workers. Now, we're approaching the point where two workers will support each retiree. The trouble begins in 2016 when -- according to experts -- more will be going out in benefits than will be coming in as payroll taxes.

This is what I worry about -- the math. But, for others, the worry is about something altogether different -- the Mexicans.

Immigration restrictionists are apoplectic over the news that the United States has entered into a "totalization" agreement with Mexico. Under these agreements, which the United States has with 21 other countries, workers who work in two countries during their careers can combine what they earned in both places to qualify for retirement benefits under one or both systems. The restrictionists insist that the U.S. government has conspired with Mexico to let illegal immigrants loot the Social Security system.

That would be quite a charge, if true. But these pacts apply only to people who are working legally.

The worry is that, if Congress passes guest-worker legislation that gives some number of illegal immigrants a "work-authorized" Social Security number, the worker might be in a position, if he met eligibility requirements, to apply for Social Security benefits, including those earned while in the country illegally.

Supporters of totalization point out that current U.S. law bans illegal immigrants from collecting Social Security benefits.

They're right about that. But there is no law prohibiting illegal immigrants with bogus Social Security numbers from paying into the system, something they and their employers do to the tune of more than $7 billion per year in payroll taxes.

That's money the illegal immigrants will never see again, and it has for years helped to keep the entitlement program afloat. So Social Security lives off ill-gotten goods -- the stolen taxes of millions of people, and the assumption that they'll never be claimed.

How odd that the closed-border, closed-mind crowd isn't nearly as troubled by this part of the equation.

Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a member of the editorial board of The San Diego Union-Tribune and a nationally syndicated columnist. Click here to read his column.

The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the writer.

Source:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jarocho96
First time around here...

For your information I found this:

They're right about that. But there is no law prohibiting illegal immigrants with bogus Social Security numbers from paying into the system, something they and their employers do to the tune of more than $7 billion per year in payroll taxes.

That's money the illegal immigrants will never see again, and it has for years helped to keep the entitlement program afloat. So Social Security lives off ill-gotten goods -- the stolen taxes of millions of people, and the assumption that they'll never be claimed.

How odd that the closed-border, closed-mind crowd isn't nearly as troubled by this part of the equation.

Source:

Great Post
Sometimes I was feeling like I was in the twilight zone in this thread.
Everyone keeps talking about illegal immigrants.
They are such a small small small drop in the pool compared to the importance in tackling the root of the problems.

Everyone here only talking about illegals will continue to do so
It will be an eternal vicious cycle for them.
Like a lab mouse going for cheese and getting electrocuted, but he'll keep doing it.

Talking only about the symptoms of the problems means never tackling or finding a solution.

Everyone speaks of problems, no one speaks of solutions.

They have the same mindset when it comes to rough crime areas like brooklynn, bronx, queens, compton, philly, New Jersey, and so on and so forth. They'll be quick to blame a certain age group that maybe looks or dresses a certain way, but they will never argue about why is that happening.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Can you believe that brad pitt, ONE PERSON, does more for foreign nations then the united states govt. does?

Fiscal Year 2009 Foreign Operations Budget for the Department of State, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other foreign affairs agencies totals $26.1 billion.

www.freecongress.org...

You might want to pull your head out of Brad Pitt's nether regions long enough to take in a few gulps of oxygen... It appears you are beginning to experience a bit of delirium due to asphyxiation.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snisha
You might want to pull your head out of Brad Pitt's nether regions long enough to take in a few gulps of oxygen... It appears you are beginning to experience a bit of delirium due to asphyxiation.

you might want to pull your head out of the matrix
that money all goes to dictators as I already mentioned

Seriously man, time to wake up!

I posted many things here and articles with the source site
Although this is heavily related to illegal immigrant and it causes it
Perhaps a new thread is derserved for it because too many people think that money goes to the people.

here is that thread included much of what was previously in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Wonderful post!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join