It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Modern Academia
Your post is racist in the extreme. The implication of this thread is that just Caucasian Americans have a problem with the illegals problem in our country? I guess black and Hispanic and east Indian (like you) Americans are quite okay with the illegal invasion? Isn't that a leap in logic? Or is it just your perception of America through a prejudiced eye?

I disagree. You are absolutely incorrect and terrifically spot on at the exact same time. For you and all the people that gave you a star (likely Caucasian) this is your perception. However, as it stands, history speaks for itself.

The history is also hidden, but not from all who seek it.

Likely, you may not fully be aware of the history of America. Your unconscious mind has already decided history in a millisecond because of what you learned in school. Whenever a subject arises which challenges your perception, your mind perceives this as stimuli and there for reacts to it in a number of ways. The pattern is clear to most United States observers, yet not always realized and understood by the great unconscious beings that roam this land like a reincarnation of buffalo.

If you want to get into details of the continual abuse of the native people in America today, then perhaps you should go visit a reservation and see what it is like. Or You can draw your own conclusions, based off of a skewed version of history/truth and you will always remain absolutely correct and terrifically wrong...simultaneously.

abcnews.go.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">deliberate uranium experiments on Navajo land

Desecration of Sacred Land and Deception

In the last link, I was, in mid 2001, a part of the beginning stage of an issue which today seems to have a lot more to it than a tribal land dispute, and echoes of conspiracy instead...

First of all euros and ameros thought completely different. The concept of owning land was ridiculous and made absolutely no sense to natives. Greed and corruption is human nature but it was not as prevalent and still is not prevalent in true native circles that keep the ancient ways alive. We are all guilty of many different things but we learn from these things and grow. Without them there would be no opposite.

I don't see this post as racist at all, but rather providing a source for learning the truth about America and not what is pumped into the soft heads of millions of American students. This is my perception. I am both wrong and right at the very same time.

The truth can be ugly, and sometimes it can seem absurd to bring it up, most likely due to conditioning, however it is essential for a majority of Americans to brush up on their history, lest it bite them in the ass.

I'm mixed...I'm black, Hispanic, native American, dutch, french, and Portuguese and I honestly think we need to create a society with a door that allows it to be open and closed, as opposed to either or an open or closed society. However this seems unlikely and I see either a closed/marxist leninist America or a one world government in the future. This will be our future if people simply allow it and succumb to mental laziness and decide to remain sleepwalkers.

There is all kinds of stuff going on around you and there is a war on for your mind, but your understanding of perception and the ability to shift, mold, and create perception is essential to freeing yourself from your eggshell.

peace

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It is not immoral or wrong what your ancestors did to the Native Americans, it is territorial! It is mankind! Should the English not have obeyed Roman law when they were conquered by the Roman Empire? Should the people of Greece not have obey the rule of Alexander The Great under his rule? You don't think that Creaser, did not punish people that broke his laws? Or fought people that invaded, or as we call it immigrated into his lands? Can you imagine what would happen to the Mexicans if Alexander The Great caught them crossing his boarder? It is not about what was right or wrong in the past, it is about what is right or wrong today! Today it is against our laws for people to come into this country if they don't go threw the proper channel’s. There is no Reset button in the world! The people who once ruled no longer rule! The people that rule today will not rule in the future! When our Country is conquered by someone else in the future we will be expected to live by their laws and so it will pass!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I do not hate white people
I hate no race on this planet
I hate the dialect against immigrants

Dialect dialect (from the Greek word διάλεκτος, dialektos) is a variety of a language that is characteristic of a particular group of the language's speakers.[1] The term is applied most often to regional speech patterns, but a dialect may also be defined by other factors, such as social class.

Hmmmmmm.... now lets see... I want to be very clear and concise here My dear Canadian brother. You are now offering forth the flaccid argument that you "don't hate white people" you just hate "the dialect against immigrants"

I know that I am nothing more than a "Caucasian simpleton" as far as you are concerned, but perhaps you can enlighten my pathetic mind as to the relevance of me using a particular form of "Dialect" in voicing my displeasure of Illegal immigrants pouring into this country and overloading the welfare and health care systems as well as having a proven negative effect on the current American job market (as I have previously referenced) www.manhattan-institute.org...

I know that this must have been a exceedingly arduous day for you, having to keep this pathetic, meandering argument that you have offered to this forum afloat and safe from the leviathan depths. But come-on now... surely someone touting a moniker such as "Modern Academia" can present a sharp, cohesive, bulletproof, dissertation on how I am utterly exiguous in my assertion that you are nothing more than a exceedingly deficient Anti-Caucasian, firebrand crusader.

By the way, if you want to successfully navigate the tumultuous waters of a debate with most Americans on the topic of "Illegal Immigration" don't try that lamentable ploy of reclassifying "Illegal Immigrants" as "Immigrants"! That is nothing more than a misbegotten sham and a utter insult to the legitimate immigrants who choose to play by the rules and become legally naturalized.

I can't help but notice that you have chosen NOT to respond to ANY of the posts I have made on your well thought out thread today, I suppose that I can find no fault in your "Modern Academia" thought processes. After all it seems to be all the rage amongst the "Avant Garde" nowadays to fly heedlessly onward even when confronted by the undeniable gestalt of TRUTH~

"His ignorance covered the whole earth like a blanket, and there was hardly a hole in it anywhere'~~~Mark Twain

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I read the OP's opening salvo to get a jist of the thread, and didn't really read any further.
What a load of tosh!
The people that first colonised the Americas where Eurasian (Russia, China etc). They came to America across the land bridge that was formed by ice from the ice age. They were all immigrants. The people that colonised Europe and Asia were all immgrants from Africa.
The second wave of immigration from the European colonialists was perfectly legal, as there were no laws in place.
I very much doubt that they ALL came her for genocide. That's a pretty infantile summary.
You also got the 'escaping from religious persecution' bit wrong too. The religious that came and inhabited N.America were puritans. They weren't happy that King James of England (the gay one who commissioned the bible everyone reads!) would not bow to their ultra-conservatism. It was their disgust at not having their version of 'faith' implemented in the U.K. that prompted the move to the new land. They were not persecuted or forced out. Go look up 'Puritan' on wikipedia. And look up 'illegal' too; might help you with future threads.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by cruzion]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snisha

I do not hate white people
I hate no race on this planet
I hate the dialect against immigrants

Dialect dialect (from the Greek word διάλεκτος, dialektos) is a variety of a language that is characteristic of a particular group of the language's speakers.[1] The term is applied most often to regional speech patterns, but a dialect may also be defined by other factors, such as social class.

Perhaps he meant 'diatribe'? Or dialogue. Or diaspora. Or diarrhea.
Who knows.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This thread is wrong.
The OP is wrong.

"Whether you want to remember or not, whether you think it's currently important or not all white caucasians in North America are the sons and daughters of not only illegal immigrants but crusaders that came here with Genocide as their passports."

immigrant   /ˈɪmɪgrənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [im-i-gruhnt] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.
2. an organism found in a new habitat.
–adjective 3. of or pertaining to immigrants and immigration: a department for immigrant affairs.

The people who came to north america were in no way defined as this. You can't seem to get it through that obtuse skull of yours that the USA was conquered. That conquering in no way had anything to do with the crusades.

"So the logic where, your grandfathers crusaded over here, then killed, raped, murdered the natives and then stuck the rest of them in 'reservations', and now after settling here through amnesty(because children born here are citizens even though their parents are immigrants) you call other illegals immigrants when they are just more peaceful and hungry versions of you great grandfathers is so very sad and has no logic whatsoever."

Again logic manages to hide from the OP.

amnesty   /ˈæmnəsti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [am-nuh-stee] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, plural -ties, verb, -tied, -ty⋅ing.
–noun 1. a general pardon for offenses, esp. political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.
2. Law. an act of forgiveness for past offenses, esp. to a class of persons as a whole.
3. a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense.
–verb (used with object) 4. to grant amnesty to; pardon.

When you win a war you don't get amnesty. The people who lost the war may perhaps get amnesty in another county so they don't get killed, but the people who won the war in no way shape or form get amnesty.

"You want to say that we are not our ancestors?
Fine say it, but don't forget it.
And even if you refuse to remember it you still cannot call this your land."

Again the OP is wrong.

ancestor   /ˈænsɛstər or, especially Brit., -səstər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-ses-ter or, especially Brit., -suh-ster] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a person from whom one is descended; forebear; progenitor.
2. Biology. the actual or hypothetical form or stock from which an organism has developed or descended.
3. an object, idea, style, or occurrence serving as a prototype, forerunner, or inspiration to a later one: The balloon is an ancestor of the modern dirigible.
4. a person who serves as an influence or model for another; one from whom mental, artistic, spiritual, etc., descent is claimed: a philosophical ancestor.
5. Law. a person from whom an heir derives an inheritance.

White caucasian settlers in no way decended from natives, otherwise genius they wouldn't be white caucasian(a bit repetitive isnt it?). The natives were in no way ancestors to modern day "white caucasians."

"It's so unfair, your ancestors invade this place and today you call others who come here illegally yet peacefully and you call them what you are but are exempt because of amnesty. "

When is war fair? I challenge you to name 1 just 1 fair war!
And again with the FAIL amnesty reference. And you still dare to call yourself academia.

academia   /ˌækəˈdimiə, -ˈdimyə, -ˈdɛmiə, -ˈdɛmyə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ak-uh-dee-mee-uh, -deem-yuh, -dem-ee-uh, -dem-yuh] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun (sometimes initial capital letter) the milieu or interests of a university, college, or academy; academe.

[edit on 21/2/2009 by shooterbrody]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Its not racist To want laws enforced and stop the damage illegals do to our society!

" Illegal immigrants collectively represent a group that is a significant menace to the public. 80% have committed serious crimes in addition to immigration violations, and 40% have violent crime histories." (Center for Immigration Studies).

"A 1997 study by the American Academy of Sciences found that the cheap labor of illegal immigrants and poor immigrants caused a 44% decrease in wages among the poorest Americans from 1980 to 1994." (Center for Immigration Studies).

And if i decide to move to Mexico they have strict laws on immigration!!

The following laws happen to be the immigration laws of, MEXICO !

1. There will be NO special bilingual programs in the schools, NO special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.

2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.

3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

4. Foreigners will NOT be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, NO food stamps, NO health care, nor any other government assistance programs.

5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are NOT allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

7. Foreigners may NOT protest; NO demonstrations, NO waving a foreign flag, NO political organizing, NO "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Apparently i take it Mexico thinks immigrants should get no rights. And being in Mexico illegally can have severe repercussions take the time to check what they do to people they catch crossing there southern border!

[edit on 2/21/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Whether you want to remember or not, whether you think it's currently important or not all white caucasians in North America are the sons and daughters of not only illegal immigrants but crusaders that came here with Genocide as their passports.

So the logic where, your grandfathers crusaded over here, then killed, raped, murdered the natives and then stuck the rest of them in 'reservations', and now after settling here through amnesty(because children born here are citizens even though their parents are immigrants) you call other illegals immigrants when they are just more peaceful and hungry versions of you great grandfathers is so very sad and has no logic whatsoever.

Thank You

I would like to point out that the primary identifier of these people is their white skin. The native tribes over here were basically doing the same things to each other for centuries. Taking slaves from weaker tribes, territorial wars and so on.

So now the white tribes enter the picture doing some of the same things.

One thing many native tribes here did once they got the white mans weapons was to turn an slaughter their old enemies. I will provide you with examples if you would like.

Much of this modern hate whitey spin has to do with the fact that he prevailed over the land. Could have been anybody. The Iroquois for example were a very dominant and warlike confederation that oppressed many for many years. The Aztec empire was ruthless to its neighbors.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Talk about being completely clueless about history.

First of all, most illegal immigrants come from countries where their ancestors were also brutal conquerors, far more brutal than those who colonized North America.

While the U.S. is a true melting pot, with people from all over the planet given the opportunity to thrive, Latin America remains an entire continent primarily controlled by the same families that conquered and enslaved the native people of South America.

A great many of the native Americans in North America joined up with the new comers, and adapted to their technically more advanced society. A great deal of the Native American culture has been preserved, and their are many of the cultural practices of the Native Americans that live on in U.S. culture to this day. A great many of us whose ancestors arrived in the America's but a few centuries ago also have the blood of the Native Americans flowing through our veins.

Had the British not started to colonize N. America, allowing people from many nations to immigrate to the America's, N. America would have been conquered by the Spanish, as was S. America, and there is no reason to believe that their fate in N. America would have been any less grim than that of the Natives conquered by the Spanish.

Lastly, the economic success that draws so many immigrants to the U.S. and Canada is due to the achievements of the early European settlers in building the nations in which you now live. If you want to pretend any different, then move to some place in Latin America, which is every bit as rich in natural resources.

You might want to consider why you choose Canada as opposed to Peru.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well isn't this the post that progresses man. From my view point no one has witnessed all of history. No one has seen the lands sink under the ocean line.
No lasting peace between any race. Everyone has a racial and material agenda.
Soon it siphons into a geological catagory that displaces itself from its own race.

I have seen enough social denigration put in place like it is social progression.
I would guess you are displaced in your community because you don't have a
tie to any community. Your main agenda seems to be race not rights. No race can bring the world together just people. I hope you recognize people's rights
and practice responsible procreation as a people. No race has seem to do that either.

Well speaking of rights one last point. I hope you find the origins of the people
you have so much contempt for and find a fulfilling life.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You know what angers me, buddy? People who think that white people need to constantly be reminded what people that just so happened to have the same skin color as us did to other people in the past. We must feel sympathy and regret for what those cold hearted monsters did. We must remember that we're white at all times, therefor, deep down we're cold hearted monsters too that just want nothing more then to have ourselves a black servant and a real live native american target to shoot at.

Yes, white people, stand up and be proud of your country! Now sit down and shut up because your great, great, great, great grandfather was a racist. That's right, bow your head in shame. Now, cry. Cry your little heart out and while your wife comforts you, remember how your great, great, great, great grandfather treated your great, great, great, great grandmother like a dog. Which officially makes you worthless.

There, I think I summed up what you were trying to say.

It angers me how the white man is treated because of his past. A past that is not his own, that he has no memory of and absolutely no control over because he was not there. The little white children who are taught to grow up regretting everything about themselves simply because they are white. That's starting to sound kind of familiar, isn't it?

That reminds me of a story of a young caucasian girl who got kicked out of class, because while the teacher was on the subject of racism, the white girl said... "Well, when you think about it, white people are discriminated against the most. If a native american stands up and shouts 'native pride!' then everyone cheers for him, but if a white person stands up and shouts 'white pride!' then everyone hates him". What that little girl was doing was speaking her mind and the mind of every white person in that class, but the teacher took her outside the classroom and told her that she could not say things like that because it's racist.

Guess what? It's real. You can choose to ignore it and you probably will, blowing a guy like me off as "ignorant", but the truth still remains no matter how much you pretend like it's not happening. However, I can handle it because I've dealt with it my whole life. It's who I am. The son of the son of the son of the son of a racist and in case I forget, I have people like you to remind me of that, but now I want you to remember something. I'm also the son of the son of the son of the guy who stood up and said "enough is enough!" and unlocked those shackles from your legs and fought along your side when all your great, great, great grandfather wanted was to be treated like any other man. And the white men who felt so badly about what their great grandfathers did that they decided the native americans deserve a paycheck every month and special treatment while still enjoying the benefits of living in this country.

Don't forget that. Now, I'm not racist at all (if I were, I wouldn't have been one of the many who voted for your president), so if you're offended by the following statement... well, I apologize, but I'm proud to be white. Some of the greatest men in history were white and some of the greatest men who fought for your freedom no matter what color you are or what gender you are were white. So, I'm gonna shout it right here. White pride!

If your goal was to make me feel bad about who I am by writing this post, you failed. Because I know who I am and I'm not the people you are referring to. Times have changed, buddy. We got ourselves out of a bad situation and now it's time to move on. Let's not make things worse. Let's just move foreward.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Who are you the master of time and space. Not to mention how you judge people its appalling. I bet your a narrow minded individual who thinks only people who look like you deserve to live in your presents. I watched the first youtube video posted it just conveyed my feelings about your political engineering. I am not completely happy about the origins of America nor where it is going but I see how Mexico is ran and it seems like slavery is all the rage in the business world. Not to mention the impoverished I get the hint that this would just be the same thing under a new dictator. By the way dont act like angles while your living in the Aztec ruins. The Laraza will never forget what you have done. Your origins are no more honorable than the white man.
Neither is your richest man in the world sitting on all your people in a democratic nation. I would rather be poor in America then rich in Mexico any day. Their is no respect for life or differences in your communities. I know how your people treat the Black man calling them Negro. While they volunteer here to help Native Americans children learn. Your social agendas always seem to be pointed a economic system while you are as bad as the white people you despise.

Until you archeologically catalog every know being on the content of the Americas or tell me your people didn't walk across a land bridge too your just a part of the migrant species know as human. So you can recycle your redrick about race and culture into something fluffy for my cheecks!_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
MA, thank you for completely avoiding my response to your OP. Once again, I'm quite used to this. I'd appreciate you looking back into what I had to say, but I'll go ahead and expect you to pretend that it isn't important. After all, that's the easy thing to do. Answer the easy arguments, ignore the real facts. Well played.

Nothing more,
Strype

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I was originally going to be a jerk. But - I'm practicing this whole being nice to people thing these days to see where it gets me.

1) Let me point out something I'm tired of. You come along and make it seem as if EVERYONE in AMERICA (more specifically as your post says "WHITE PEOPLE" forgot/never learned what you're pitching back w/ they were in elementary history. Yeah. The Native Americans *Indians* oooohhhooohhh, TABOO - were here before ANY of us were. Got it. However, yeah - some people from Europe came along because they were in their "we're on top of the world" phase of life and decided to move into the area. (More specifically, if you paid attention in history... they were trying to Get Away From Europe..... Get away.) Well, these happy little people came along to North America and found these various tribal peoples here and there and some crap got started between them and the settlers. Heh. The settlers "won". To put a quick point on it.

2) That was in the 1600-1700s.

3) This is 2009.

4) Yeah. So it happened. I don't care (and for the record, I'm a white male.... ooohh). I live w/ the full knowledge that this occurred and you know what - I sleep perfectly fine at night.

5) As I said before - this was in the past. Now. Let's look at the differences between immigrants now and "the horrible horrible white people from back in the day." Back in the 1600s to 1700s there wasn't what we like to call a "Nation" in North America. No laws to respect, no established major government to dispute the influx of settlers. None. Now, fast forward to 2009. We are the United States of America. White, Black, Hispanic, Native American, Irish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Doesn't matter what group you name - we're all here in the US. The United States is a "nation" or a "government" however you want to think about it. We have "laws." We have an established government. Plain and simple - if someone comes in w/o the proper authorization they are "breaking the law."

6) Hearing people in the US whine about immigration is hilarious. Go research what other countries do to illegals when they come. The US is cake.

7) So yeah. Before you come trying to call out "whitey" remember that I was actually paying attention when I was in school. I guess because I'm white. I just don't care that the land was invaded in the 1600s. This is the modern world. Can't change the past. Live with it.

8) EDIT to add - For the record - I feel the exact same way about slavery. I didn't have any so I don't owe anyone a damn thing. Take that bs and shove it.

Peace.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
MA, thank you for completely avoiding my response to your OP. Once again, I'm quite used to this. I'd appreciate you looking back into what I had to say, but I'll go ahead and expect you to pretend that it isn't important. After all, that's the easy thing to do. Answer the easy arguments, ignore the real facts. Well played.

Nothing more,
Strype

which page?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsider13
reply to post by Heike

To me, it makes more sense to frame the analogy like this.
You and Sam are neighbors who share a landlord named Bob. You both work all day chopping wood so that you can give the majority of it to Bob, and Sam does the same.
Bob doesn't do any wood chopping of his own, basically runs his land however he wants, and doesn't care at all where the wood is coming from, but demands that he receive the wood or else you and your family and sam and his family will starve.
One day, Sam runs out of wood, so he comes over to your place, which is really Bob's place, and steals some of your wood so he can sell it to Bob to feed his family. You show up to sell wood to Bob, and he says, "no thanks, I already bought wood from Sam." You say, "That's not fair, Sam took that wood from me." Bob says, "Don't care where the wood came from, its all my wood anyway, too bad for you."
Who is the real cause of the problem here?
Say you decide to get rid of Sam. For a while your fine, but then Bob lets another guy move into Sam's old place, and the same thing happens again, he runs out of wood, steals some from you so that he can feed his family, and your left with nothing.
What are you gonna do? Get rid of the new guy? Same thing happens again and again until you realize, "Man, none of this would be a problem if it weren't for Bob and his cruel way of running things."
To make this even more realistic, Bob not only leeches off you, but he is directly responsible for Sam running out of wood, because he's chopped it all down and put a soccer ball factory in its place. Sam has the option of working in the soccer ball factory, but he won't be paid enough to feed his family, so its pretty much worthless to him.

1. It doesn't make it right for him to buy the stolen wood and in fact, it is a crime to buy stolen goods

2. Stealing is still wrong

Also, to jfj123, all crimes aren't the same.

Please point out where I said this.
If you can't, please don't try and exaggerate what I have said to make your point seem more legitimate.

Don't go equating murder with illegal immigration and labelling everyone who breaks a law a "criminal" and therefore less of a human being than yourself.

1. Those are 2 separate crimes. We all no this.
2. Excuse me? Did you just write what I thought? I'll quote it just to make sure

and labelling everyone who breaks a law a "criminal"

Everyone that breaks the law IS a criminal by definition. I can't believe you actually posted that to try and make me look like the bad guy.

You ever break the speed limit? Your a criminal. I don't care why you do, your a criminal and you need to be locked up.

Now you're just being absurd.
Yes, breaking the speed limit is a crime, that's why you get a ticket.
Yes, coming into the United States ILLEGALLY is a CRIME, that's why people are punished for it.

You stole a loaf of bread to feed your family? Sorry, I don't sympathize with murderers (criminals) so why should a sympathize with you (a criminal who is committing a crime to save a life). Does this type of thinking seem right to you?

Here's the problem with that. When someone steals a loaf of bread to feed their family, from me and my family, my family starves and if I am the one that earned that loaf of bread, I'm going to be angry. GET IT?

Illegals come to our country, for the most part, to make a better life for themselves. Now on the surface, that doesn't sound like a bad thing. The problem is that it is at the expense of those who are here legally. Now please tell me why legal residents should care about illegals when illegals don't care about us?
They don't care that they have taken my job.
or my friends job.
They don't care that my family doesn't have enough to eat.
They don't care that I'm paying for their healthcare.
They don't care that I'm paying their taxes and insurance.

Is any of this sinking in?

People who come into this country ILLEGALLY are by definition CRIMINALS.
People who hire ILLEGALS are also CRIMINALS.
Both of these things need to stop.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Everyone that breaks the law IS a criminal by definition. I can't believe you actually posted that to try and make me look like the bad guy.

Then that means that everyone is a criminal
Have you ever done jaywalking? Everyone has
Ever watched a fox news or cnn video on youtube? Copyright infrigment

here's some more laws that would make how many criminals?

· Alabama- It was illegal to wear a false moustache in church if it made people laugh
· California- Anyone setting a trap for a mouse had to have a permit
· Florida- All residents had to wear clothing while bathing in a bathtub
· Georgia- beach lifegaurds had to wear bright red bathing suits and a harness around their necks connected to a 200-foot-long lifeline
· Hawaii- Barbers were not permitted to lather their customers with a shaving brush
· Idaho- No one could buy a chicken after dark without permission from the sheriff
· Indiana- Taking a bath in the wintertime was forbidden
· Iowa- It was illegal for a woman NOT to wear a corset.
· Kansas- It was illegal to exhibit the eating of snakes.
· Kentucky- A man could not buy a coat unless his wife was along to help in the selection
· Louisiana- Whistling on Sunday was forbidden.
· Maine- Walking the streets with one's shoelaces undone was forbidden.
· Maryland- It was illegal in parts of Maryland to mistreat an oyster.
· Massachusets- It was illegal to show movies that lasted more than twenty minutes
· Michigan- A womans hair was property of her husband.
· Minnesota- Men's and woman's underwear could not be hung on the same clotheslineat the same time.
· Mississippi- It was illegal to soap railroad tracks
· Nebraska- A person who sneezed in public could be fined.
· Nevada- It was illegal to drive camels onto main highways.
· New Jersey- No one was permitted to delay or detain a homing pigeon.
· New Mexico- Bicycle horns had to have a harmonious sound.
· New York- Card playing on a train was against the law.
· North Carolina- It was illegal to sing out of tune.
· North Dakota- It was illegal to trap birds in a cemetery.
· Oklahoma- It was illegal to eavesdrop.
· Oregon- It was illegal for a dead person to serve on a jury.
· Pennsylvania- There was a 45 cent fine for cursing, but if the name of God were mentioned, the fine went up to 65 cents.
· South Carolina- All citizens were required to carry guns to church.
· South Dakota- An 80 year old woman could not stop in the street to talk to a young married man.
· Tennessee- It was illegal for a motorist to drive unless he had warned the public one week in advance by inserting a notice in the newspaper.
· Texas- A man carrying a pair of plierscould have been sent to prision.
· Utah- it was illegal to wear shoes with heels higher than one and a one-half inches.
· Vermont- It was illgal to paint a horse.
· Virginia- It was illegal to have bathtub it the house.
· Washington- It was illegal to hunt ducks from a rowboat unless one were upright and visible from the waist up.
· West Virginia- It was illegal to sneeze on a train.
· Wisconsin- For each meal sold costing 25 cents or more a small peice of cheese had to be served.
· Wyoming- A license was required to take a picture of a rabbit during Janurary, February, March or April.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I think your video kitties are on crack !

"an extended xenophobic rant"

I assume that since you've posted this animated pile of bovine feces, you must agree with it.
Do you understand that:
Many illegals are criminals, aside from being illegal.
They take Americans jobs.
The leach off our healthcare system.
We pay for their taxes and insurance indirectly through higher prices to offset their non-payments.
etc...

What does that have to do with xenophobia???

I'll be honest, I got half way through this ahole, piece of garbage, animated sham and couldn't stomach anymore. I'm not sure what incompetent learned how to use Windows Movie Maker but he/she should stop right now, go out to a library, learn to read, and understand what is going on around them because it's incredibly obvious that they have absolutely no clue what reality is in this situation.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Nothing more,
Strype

which page?

and don't forget all the questions I posted in which you also avoided.
Great way to run a thread.

Are you sure you don't want to rethink this and make a statement letting us know that maybe, just maybe, you were wrong and didn't have the information necessary to create a logical coherent thread?

Just a thought. I'd respect that a lot more then deflecting and ignoring.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join