It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This may be a good forum to throw out one of my ideas for securing our southern border.

ModernAcademia would probably even agree with the first part. It is a Two Stage Plan.

In Stage One, we throw open our southern border and welcome all Mexicans who can get here to come over the border. This would of course cause a massive flood of immigrants that would make the western migration look like nothing. We would need to be prepared and we would need to build a lot of refugee camps. The FEMA camps that everyone is worried about would do nicely. We then help the new refugees learn English, learn job skills, and relocate from the camps. This will take a few years.

Stage Two, once we have a majority of Mexico's populace living in the US. (Some estimate that up to 25 percent are already here.) We announce that we are annexing Mexico. Since the majority of Mexican citizens are now living the US and since the US deserves a reward for helping these poor downtrodden people, and since it's not fair that those who could not immigrate should lose out on the great benefits of American Citizenship. Mexico becomes our next 10-12 states. The flag adds a bunch of new stars. We trade a 1400 mile border with Mexico for a 300 mile border with Belize and Guatamala. That is so much easier to control.

Of course it would take years and piles of dough to pull off, but it would be worth it in the end. Just think of the Mexican oilfields, gold, and other natural resources as a fringe benefit.

I like to call my plan, Reconquista II. After all, turn about is fair play even in the International arena.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by jfj123
You blame ALL US citizens for canada's problems. Is your country so weak that it can only exist in servitude to the US and at the US governments whims?

Come on seriously?

no U.S. Govt.

I am strong supporter of the division between the people and govt.
and this is globally not just for the western world.

most americans wouldn't even agree with what the U.S. is doing and i know that

But that's not what you said.
You responsed to lunarminer with the following statement

you made our troops go to Afghanistan
you do ur best to disallow us to just mind our own business unlike the US
you are destroying the world economy

You seem to be directing your anger directly toward lunarminer and all US citizens based on how you wrote this post.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

[you won't solve anything by only talking about illegals you will just make yourself seem like a bigot.

Do you actually believe that you come across to people as being a rational realist when you hurl insults like "bigot" if someone mentions illegal immigrants???

Hell man... "Illegal Immigrant" is part of the title of the thread that YOU started, RIGHT???

Did you initiate this thread so as to be a juicy morsel on a hook for dimwitted decedents of "White Caucasian Settlers" to impale themselves on??? If so, I for one think that you may be failing in your pitiable attempt. What IS a "White Caucasian" anyway? I suppose it would be diametrically opposed to say a "Black Caucasian" hmmmmmm????

I for one, am a person who relishes a good debate but if you choose to sustain your argument by racially baiting people and then trying to cloak yourself in the shroud of moral indignation every time someone protests, you IMO are being nothing more than both a rabble-rouser and a nattering nabob of negativism~

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm getting more and more convinced this is all one big Troll job, a prank.

All he does is ignore the majority of posts and repeat himself, claiming that everyone needs to do their homework.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

oh please do explain

and im not saying im superior
stop being so personal please

I believe that your signature has nothing to do with supporting troops
in fact it's the opposite if you do ur research

i'll let you do that research since it's off topic
but to be brief
foreign occupation causes blowback
blowback causes what you know as terroism
terroism causes excuses for approvals of bills like FISA and the patriot act
if you agree with FISA or the patriot act THAT is agreeing to let go of your privacy and freedom and therefore you don't deserve it.

ok now back on topic

OK so what you're saying is that if my house gets robbed because I didn't have enough locks on my doors, I should be blamed for the crime? And when I call the criminals who stole my property, insulting names, I'm the bad person?

no, no locks on ur doors just makes u stupid not the one to blame
but this analogy is irrelevant
it's ur responsibility to have locks on your doors not the govt.'s
if u don't want to lock ur doors that's ur choice as long as it only affects u
weak border security affects everyone

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

fine fair enough
but im telling you what I meant

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
I'm getting more and more convinced this is all one big Troll job, a prank.

All he does is ignore the majority of posts and repeat himself, claiming that everyone needs to do their homework.

which posts would you like me to address?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

oh please do explain

and im not saying im superior
stop being so personal please

You called me a bigot and a bunch of others racist. Your made your bed now lie in it.

I believe that your signature has nothing to do with supporting troops

That's your opinion however, you're wrong.

in fact it's the opposite if you do ur research

Private so and so's job is to enforce the Constitution of the United States. I support that. Get it now?

i'll let you do that research since it's off topic
but to be brief
foreign occupation causes blowback
blowback causes what you know as terroism
terroism causes excuses for approvals of bills like FISA and the patriot act
if you agree with FISA or the patriot act THAT is agreeing to let go of your privacy and freedom and therefore you don't deserve it.

You're making a lot of very simplistic connections here.

OK so what you're saying is that if my house gets robbed because I didn't have enough locks on my doors, I should be blamed for the crime? And when I call the criminals who stole my property, insulting names, I'm the bad person?

no, no locks on ur doors just makes u stupid not the one to blame
but this analogy is irrelevant

That analogy is EXACTLY what you're saying so if it's irrelevent, this whole thread is irrelevent.

it's ur responsibility to have locks on your doors not the govt.'s
if u don't want to lock ur doors that's ur choice as long as it only affects u
weak border security affects everyone

OK let's say nobody in the US has door locks. Does that make it OK for criminals to steel from you? COME ON !

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I did read your posts. Did you read mine?

You said, "okay, I now i this is off topic but I just have to say it
Canada has Nothing to be thankful for to america
you made our troops go to Afghanistan
you do ur best to disallow us to just mind our own business unlike the US
you are destroying the world economy."

Now we see what this thread is REALLY about.

You just don't like the US.

As for Canadian troops in Afghanistan. That is a NATO operation, is Canada not a member of NATO? You enjoyed the protection of NATO for 50 years. Since it is a mutual defense pact, and since Canada signed the treaty volutarily, nobody made Canada do anything.

Did you Canuks really think that the mutual defense part of NATO was only one way? I guess that you didn't count on having to defend the US and that is what really itches at you.

Well, to ease your mind a bit. The first contingent of Canadians sent to Afghanistan was less than 200 troops. Gee, thanks for that! I don't know what we would have done without Canada's help!

Does Canada not have an all volunteer force? Why, I believe that they do. Have we not been in Afghanistan longer than the normal enlistment time for troops? Why, yes, we have. So, it follows that any Canadian troops currently in Afghanistan, are there voluntarily. Since, they either enlisted or re-upped while we were there.

So, somehow I think all of that is yet another case of you trying to deflect from your original argument, which you cannot support. You did even worse with that last retort, so maybe you should walk away for a while. Big folks are talking here.

By the way, it does itch at my craw that we sent millions of soldiers to France and Germany over a 60 year period, only to have them give aid, suport, money, trade, and legitimacy to Saddam Hussein. Then they tried to embarrass us on the world stage. While they were taking billions from Saddam under the table.

If it were within my power, I would send an honor guard and the Army Corps of Engineers to Europe and bring the remains of every soldier buried there home, where they are appreciated.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You called me a bigot and a bunch of others racist. Your made your bed now lie in it.

You will not define the "bed" i made on my behalf

I believe that your signature has nothing to do with supporting
OK let's say nobody in the US has door locks. Does that make it OK for criminals to steel from you? COME ON !

Ok so let me guess
If I don't respond to this comment and say just go check my prior posts I will be avoiding the question right?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

which posts would you like me to address?

reply to post by jfj123
This is a good one, you replied to it, but you didn’t address ANY of the points that were actually made. You tried to tell us we should be less “derogatory” (yet offered no actual examples of such) and told us what we should be discussing, which was but one piece of the issue at hand.

reply to post by skeptic1
Here, skeptic made a point about the difference between Legal and Illegal immigration; you didn’t touch it.

reply to post by eNumbra
My own here.

reply to post by craig732
I believe you owe craig an apology.

These are but a few of the good ones you’ve missed; and a good place to start.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You will not define the "bed" i made on my behalf

That's all you can say? You are upset because you thought I was getting personal so I REMINDED you that you've called me a bigot and myself and many others racists and that is all you have to say?
How about, wow you're right, I am being a bit of a hypocrite?

I believe that your signature has nothing to do with supporting

Ok so let me guess
If I don't respond to this comment and say just go check my prior posts I will be avoiding the question right?

The irony is that you didn't respond to the rest of the post. I am beginning to think you really are just trolling.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well considering that in the OP, ModernAcademia was soliciting stars and flags. I would have to say Troll, with a capital T.

I am going now. I have a program to write for real world Academia.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
North America was not a nation at the time white settlers came here. White settlers coming here and conquering was the same things as when one native american tribe would eliminate another tribe because they wanted their land or resources.

Just because the MSM likes to make it seem like all native american tribes were these peaceful people, that was not true. Some were, most weren't. Look back in history, they slaughtered and eliminated other tribes before the white settlers even got here, and during.

You can't call white settlers illegal immigrants when there wasn't a legal system of legal nation. The phrase 'legal' doesn't even come in to play concerning north america at that time.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's all about who has the most power.

That's what this race is built upon, competition.

You can't always be "fair." The U.S. has really never been fair to anyone, it's just a style. Capitalism + Democracy = People over other people.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If you see the world as a slaughter house your right. It is! People will always be expressing their imperfections and the strongest desires tend to be the motivators for change. Higher powers work behind the scenes using the selfish motivations of peoples karma to also facilitate improvement. The British invaded India with no good intentions and left behind education, transportation, common language, etc.. People migrate for better opportunities. Sometimes it is natural but often it is arranged. There is probably no good reason for people anywhere in the world to be in hardships except it their karma being worked out and their exploitation by others who are working out their own karma in a different fashion. This is the nature of the world here. We are all in this together and we should try to make life as peaceful for each other as possible. The healthiest environment for a community is to take care of it's own people first. To see to their sovereignty and well being. This is why the imposition of authority usually comes from a fictitious higher level where the individual is less capable of contributing.

To understand some of the reasons for the "Illegal" immigrations to the USA you might review the book "Fast food nation". That points out the deliberate efforts of corporations to destroy local economies in order to drive people away from their homes. The core of this kind of problem is the lack of respect for the three fundamental laws. 1) Don't hurt others, 2) don't interfere with others property, 3) don't mislead people in agreements. If we limited law to basically this and refuse to recognize corporations then everyone would be personally responsible for their relationship to these fundamental laws. Instead, corporations harm humans and their property and are not dealt with in the same way a human would be simply because investors and levels of corporation leadership obscure the bottom line. If investors where directly held accountable for the companies behavior do you think there would be investors? Or would investors have a very high stack in the ethics of the companies they invest in?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
To the dude above me
how can I troll in my own thread?

reply to post by eNumbra

I'll be responding the the ones you've highlighted either before end of day today or tomorrow morning

For everyone else, allow me to leave you with this before I leave for a few hours.

one of the greatest people, on the planet, alive today is Ron Paul in my opinion.
He's a white guy if you didn't know
I don't think people who hate white ppl have a white guy as one of their heroes
Also I respect dennis kuccinich alot too

I do not hate white people
I hate no race on this planet
I hate the dialect against immigrants
I received some V2Vs from white americans because of this thread today thanking me for making it
so me hating the dialect against immigrants from americans is therefore not hating all americans
those white americans that V2V'ed me understood that unlike many of you

the only people calling me racist are those who cannot grasp what I am saying
those that did grasp it either agreed with me or disagreed with me in a friendly manner

I do not hate americans
but I am very muhc against many actions by the american govt.
americans and the american govt. are not at all the same thing

I also do think that americans do need to stop joining the army asap if it's not for a national defense but for foreign occupation

But make no mistake, plent of people in this thread have been saying that america is one of the greatest places on earth. Although I don't hate the country this is incorrect and blind patriotism.

Pharmaceutical american giants are using asian countries as a nation of guinea pigs to save billions on R&D, 800 military bases in over 140 countries, a huge military embassy in Iraq, Iran is being completely blockaded, most govt. monetary help to foreign countries mostly all goes into the hands of dictators.

So if I say that america can be considered as the epicenter of world oppression you will again take it the wrong way. yes I said the wrong way, that's what I said.
But that's all you will do, take it wrong way. You don't do anything about it.

Some of you will continue to have "support our troops" in your signatures
some of you will only get offended while others die, starve, and are oppressed.

This is the wrong mentality to have, to just get offended all the time and have your precious patriotism get hurt. Your Govt. is doing terrible things with your tax money and in your name since you are citizens.

Someone said my thread is all heart and no logic.
I believe my thread is all logic but those who are offended are the ones taking to heart.
Because it is many of you who feel offended.

I will respond more later.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Im full blooded native american (cree nation) and we want our land back we once lived peacefully together with Earth until Columbus landed here and started the genocide we are now struggling with alcohol and drugs and stuck on reservation

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

To the dude above me
how can I troll in my own thread?

reply to post by eNumbra

I'll be responding the the ones you've highlighted either before end of day today or tomorrow morning

For everyone else, allow me to leave you with this before I leave for a few hours.

one of the greatest people, on the planet, alive today is Ron Paul in my opinion.
He's a white guy if you didn't know
I don't think people who hate white ppl have a white guy as one of their heroes
Also I respect dennis kuccinich alot too

I do not hate white people
I hate no race on this planet
I hate the dialect against immigrants
I received some V2Vs from white americans because of this thread today thanking me for making it
so me hating the dialect against immigrants from americans is therefore not hating all americans
those white americans that V2V'ed me understood that unlike many of you

the only people calling me racist are those who cannot grasp what I am saying
those that did grasp it either agreed with me or disagreed with me in a friendly manner

I do not hate americans
but I am very muhc against many actions by the american govt.
americans and the american govt. are not at all the same thing

I also do think that americans do need to stop joining the army asap if it's not for a national defense but for foreign occupation

But make no mistake, plent of people in this thread have been saying that america is one of the greatest places on earth. Although I don't hate the country this is incorrect and blind patriotism.

Pharmaceutical american giants are using asian countries as a nation of guinea pigs to save billions on R&D, 800 military bases in over 140 countries, a huge military embassy in Iraq, Iran is being completely blockaded, most govt. monetary help to foreign countries mostly all goes into the hands of dictators.

So if I say that america can be considered as the epicenter of world oppression you will again take it the wrong way. yes I said the wrong way, that's what I said.
But that's all you will do, take it wrong way. You don't do anything about it.

Some of you will continue to have "support our troops" in your signatures
some of you will only get offended while others die, starve, and are oppressed.

This is the wrong mentality to have, to just get offended all the time and have your precious patriotism get hurt. Your Govt. is doing terrible things with your tax money and in your name since you are citizens.

Someone said my thread is all heart and no logic.
I believe my thread is all logic but those who are offended are the ones taking to heart.
Because it is many of you who feel offended.

I will respond more later.

Me and a couple of my friends want to move into your house a couple of weeks since the properties not really yours i guess. Heck beats paying money for a hotel. You do have cable right? Try being realistic you can argue what was done in the past but that has no bearing now. Its not my job to make up for previous generations stupidity. Its not my job to take the blame for peoples beliefs that there owed anything. And if you do want to use history as a basis for this thread the settlers didnt come here massacre all the indians and take the land. In fact settlers had very few problems with indians and that is where are thanksgiving comes from the indians sharing with the settlers. Now later on once a central government was formed it becomes a different story.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You want your definition of illegal immigrants to be the same as the colonization? Well, since we have made no agreements with them, then they are simply enemy invaders in a war for territory. We won, in the past. Let me go get my gun and make sure we win, this time.

Territorial warfare is a part of large-scale social structure. If the illegals are waging war on us, as you propose, then we all have a duty to shoot them on site. By your definition, that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join