It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well, Now what?

We all immigrated from somewhere,

Same ole argument, different day.

I need a nap.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Well ya know - as 2012 approaches - we should be prepared.

Because right after that, 2013 will be approaching

As immigrant ET's begin filtering in and taking over our lands.

ET's ? You mean Extra Tenants?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

But my point is stop talking racistly about illegals and only talk about border security.
That's like you live in an appartment, there's many mice and all you do is complain about the mice but you never once call the landlord.

Obviously that makes no sense.

So the solution is "The Great Wall of Chi-err America".

Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
So what exactly is your complaint then?
Is it that you just don't like the name that has been chosen for the illegal immigrants?

No, it's not the name as such
you can call them illegal immigrants if you want
but it's the tone, the words that either precede it or follow it
It's just the general attitude by MANY, not all but Many.

and the fact that you only talk about illegals and not border security only adds to it.
you won't solve anything by only talking about illegals you will just make yourself seem like a bigot.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I just don't really see the difference, whether you're a "white caucasian" like myself (even though i'm REALLY a mutt, 3 parts European descent, 1 part Irish, 1 part Native American) or whether you're of color. We're all the descendants of immigrants. I don't really understand how you make the leap to blind patriotism or racism here....i think mainly we're concerned about crime and the job market, as well as people taking advantage of certain laws that are on our books. There ARE caucasian racists in this country, but there are also racists of every other color, creed, and culture.
This thread, while provocative, doesn't really seem to have a wholly defined point to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I know - you didn't take that seriously.

It is metaphorical.

I suppose you plan on standing on your land with your guns blaring.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

you won't solve anything by only talking about illegals you will just make yourself seem like a bigot.

Bigot (Dictionary.com)

The word you are looking for is actually xenophobic (dictionary.com)

No one here has stated that people of other races, religions, creeds or cultures are undeserving, just those that enter the country illegally. Not all Illegal immigrants are from south of the border.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So what exactly is your complaint then?
Is it that you just don't like the name that has been chosen for the illegal immigrants?

and the fact that you only talk about illegals and not border security only adds to it.

OK so what you're saying is that if my house gets robbed because I didn't have enough locks on my doors, I should be blamed for the crime? And when I call the criminals who stole my property, insulting names, I'm the bad person?

OK REALLY ??????

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am an American Indian, but why should the People of the United States take on the Responsibility that the Mexican Government wont.

We are at the point of you cannot put 250 people on a 50 man boat, it will not support it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I know - you didn't take that seriously.

It is metaphorical.

I suppose you plan on standing on your land with your guns blaring.

No I will welcome the alien invaders with open arms in the hopes they don't use my body as a host for their paracitical species.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight. You are on here posting about how the US is not our land...etc, etc, etc.

Then you claim that you are for a NWO, borderless society, etc.

Then you claim that your real beef is that we aren't talking about border security?

You are moving the goal posts my friend. Your strawman arguments have been knocked down one by one. So, now you try to claim that it's all about methodology and how we should secure our border!

Do you follow current events at all? I mean it, that it an honest question.

There are daily news stories about the security fence that we are building to try to stem the tide of illegal immigration.

In 2007 there were nationwide demonstrations demanding a border fence. I was out there with millions of others demanding border security. The crowd chanting "Build the Fence, Build the Fence, Build the Fence". All the while a crowd of illegal aliens calling us all racists because we want to enforce border security.

Go back a few more years, Simpson/Mazolli Act of 1986. As an American Citizen, I must show two forms of official ID to get a job in my own country. That is because the government thought that, that would be a good way to secure the border. Of course that didn't work. Illegal aliens come here and commit multiple felonies, duplicating documents and stealling identities.

Go back a few more years and the US fought 3 wars with Mexico along the border. Pancho Vila riding across the border stealling cattle, burning homes, killing Americans, etc. What was all that about? Border Security.

Last point, we have a hostile neighbor to our south. Since you live in Canada, you should be glad that we are here to shield you from the madness. Canada has a population of what? 25-30 million? We have more Mexicans in our country than that. Think about that for a minute. What would Canada be like with double the population and 1/2 of the wealth? Not a pretty picture.

If the Reconquista crowd gets what they want. Do you suppose that they will stop with the western half of the US? Nope! They will quickly claim that the Aztec empire included the Northwest Territories, the Yukon, and Albera. Your country is next my friend. I hope that you don't live long enough to see it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight. You are on here posting about how the US is not our land...etc, etc, etc.

Then you claim that your real beef is that we aren't talking about border security?

You are moving the goal posts my friend. Your strawman arguments have been knocked down one by one. So, now you try to claim that it's all about methodology and how we should secure our border!

Do you follow current events at all? I mean it, that it an honest question.

There are daily news stories about the security fence that we are building to try to stem the tide of illegal immigration.

In 2007 there were nationwide demonstrations demanding a border fence. I was out there with millions of others demanding border security. The crowd chanting "Build the Fence, Build the Fence, Build the Fence". All the while a crowd of illegal aliens calling us all racists because we want to enforce border security.

Go back a few more years, Simpson/Mazolli Act of 1986. As an American Citizen, I must show two forms of official ID to get a job in my own country. That is because the government thought that, that would be a good way to secure the border. Of course that didn't work. Illegal aliens come here and commit multiple felonies, duplicating documents and stealling identities.

Go back a few more years and the US fought 3 wars with Mexico along the border. Pancho Vila riding across the border stealling cattle, burning homes, killing Americans, etc. What was all that about? Border Security.

Last point, we have a hostile neighbor to our south. Since you live in Canada, you should be glad that we are here to shield you from the madness. Canada has a population of what? 25-30 million? We have more Mexicans in our country than that. Think about that for a minute. What would Canada be like with double the population and 1/2 of the wealth? Not a pretty picture.

If the Reconquista crowd gets what they want. Do you suppose that they will stop with the western half of the US? Nope! They will quickly claim that the Aztec empire included the Northwest Territories, the Yukon, and Albera. Your country is next my friend. I hope that you don't live long enough to see it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No I will welcome the alien invaders with open arms in the hopes they don't use my body as a host for their paracitical species.

But they are coming here illegally. They are true illegal aliens.

Well unless of course they are the original inhabitants - - coming back to claim their land.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, looks like all that HOPE for mankind to have overcome racism is fizzling away. Guess that's what we get for thinking people want to move on, and even electing a black president. Who exactly are you directing your thoughts in this thread to? Are you projecting them to the afterlife? I hope so, because NOBODY reading this had anything to do with anything that far back. Just like you, we were all born where we were born. As a white man, I have NEVER conquered ANY land. I had no part in the decision making process of my ancestors and will NOT accept any blame or negativity directed to me because of them. It's all really starting to irritate me, and I don't think I'm alone. Somehow I think that's the point, and the goal of TPTB. Divided and conquered, good job for being such a willing servant to them so they can continue to rob us all blind.

The past is the past and NOBODY can change it, get over it. This is EARTH. Look it up. It's got a long, violent history. It's the design of mother nature for the fittest to survive, and our entire race (human) came to supremecy on this planet by taking out the competition (neanderthals and such). If those who settled here originally had been better prepared to fight, europeans would not have been able to take the land. But things are changing, evolving...races are becoming less and less defined, and alot of folks are panicking because that's ALL they think about, skin color. Maybe you should get your head out of the past, and look forward to when we start conquering other planets.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

But they are coming here illegally. They are true illegal aliens.

Well unless of course they are the original inhabitants - - coming back to claim their land.

When current illegals can take over my body by virtue of paracitical infestation, we'll talk

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

Have you even read my posts?????

I said you should be able to go wherever you feet can take you.... in an ideal world.
But we do not live in an ideal world, but that doesn't mean that you should forget that though.

So no, that is not being pro-borderless society
Do you finally understand now?
Finallyyyy??????????

Originally posted by lunarminer
Last point, we have a hostile neighbor to our south. Since you live in Canada, you should be glad that we are here to shield you from the madness.

okay, I now i this is off topic but I just have to say it
Canada has Nothing to be thankful for to america
you made our troops go to Afghanistan
you do ur best to disallow us to just mind our own business unlike the US
you are destroying the world economy

Sorry bro, Thanks but no thanks is what u get
sorry just had to go off topic for a brief second
let's carry on now

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

jfj123, did you know that you don't understand your signature?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Canada has Nothing to be thankful for to america
you made our troops go to Afghanistan

Really? When did the US "MAKE" canadian troops go to afghanistan?

you do ur best to disallow us to just mind our own business unlike the US you are destroying the world economy

Notice here how your misdirected anger makes you the guy who's being derogatory?
You blame ALL US citizens for canada's problems. Is your country so weak that it can only exist in servitude to the US and at the US governments whims?

Come on seriously?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You blame ALL US citizens for canada's problems. Is your country so weak that it can only exist in servitude to the US and at the US governments whims?

Come on seriously?

no U.S. Govt.

I am strong supporter of the division between the people and govt.
and this is globally not just for the western world.

most americans wouldn't even agree with what the U.S. is doing and i know that

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

jfj123, did you know that you don't understand your signature?

Oh please do explain

and while you're telling me how ignorant I am and how superior you are, answer this question for me

here's your post

Now my response/question

OK so what you're saying is that if my house gets robbed because I didn't have enough locks on my doors, I should be blamed for the crime? And when I call the criminals who stole my property, insulting names, I'm the bad person?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join