It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raus, raus ... Die Nazitubbies kommen !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Was scooting about youtube with my little niece, quite innocently ... and we came across this bizarre tv show ... the Nazitubbies ... haven't a clue what language it's in or what the motivation was for making the show ... anyone heard of it before ??

It's kinda funny, in an ever so un-pc way.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That's some sick ****.

For the first couple of minutes, though, I had tears, my cheeks hurt, tho whole bit. The joke does wear thin after a bit, and not speaking German (and only having Dutch subtitles) doesn't help.

But Adolf in the teletubby sun... men hitting each other with shovels... it doesn't get much better than this.

Like your sig, too.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
From the You-tube info:

"From the danish satiric talkshow "Den 11. Time" (The llth Hour), with Mikael Bertelsen and co-host Mads Brügger.

IDMB link

Mads' brother-in-law thought that teletubbies is how the world would be like, if the Nazi´s had won the war.

The live in a organic world with ethnic and uniformed citizens, and no conflicts.
Besides that, they live in a bunker and shows TV from there stomach.

Mads Brügger wanted to make Teletubbies, as the Nazi's would have produced it. "

I just finished showing it to a friend of mine. We both agree pretty funny but we also agree in a Un-PC way. The Ironic thing is that I'm 7/7th German and I find it funny. The again, My Mother (Full blooded German) used to watch and love "Hogan's Heros". Hehe. Definitely have this little series bookmarked for future watching.

join