It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could some UFO sightings be related to mysterious nearby object?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
On the 19th of November 2008 NASA came with a remarkable discovery that cosmic rays were bombarding our atmosphere the source was unknown and must be close to our solar system. The great discovery was that it had a large amount of exotic high energy electrons. Something I think they want to create in the LHC?

So I was thinking that these highly accelerated particles enter our atmosphere and then collide with O2 oxygen that raised some intrigued questions for me. One was what could be the reaction of this if those high speed particles hit our atmosphere .If you can imagine that the particles travel almost the speed of light. And if these particles came in a large amount wouldn’t this give some fantastic light show in our upper atmosphere like the aurora lights do? Or maybe something else?
We all know that last seven or eight years we see this increasing amount of sightings of brightly shining white and orange orbs or spheres. And that sometimes they fly in large formations high up into the sky above many continents like Mexico, England, and Canada. We also see more and more photographs about transparent ghostlike orbs appearing in our pictures.
And could it be that these orbs do have some kind of awareness and controlled flight after all small celled organisms also move in controlled ways. Maybe this mysterious object that’s moving thru our solar system has something to do with all the recent orb sightings. I’m not scientist just a common man trying to have clear view on the world but after my own orb experiences I always have the need to find a logical explanation of what I’ve been seeing . Maybe there are some real science people here on ATS that maybe can shine some light on my questions.
Or maybe not we will see.

Source: science.nasa.gov...

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi
Glad to see someone else mention this.
Check this out.
www.dharmacafe.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Thanks for the info. Pretty interesting stuff in there. So it isn’t that stupid to think that it maybe could be something else not that I don’t believe that there are Ufo’s that uses totally different propulsion like we ever heard of but . But I ‘m also trying to be careful to just believe everything the masses say? Sometimes you have to research things by yourself to find a satisfying answer .

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Um...our solar system is ALWAYS bombarded ... its got a sun sitting in the middle of it . So what else is new?

new topics

top topics

join