It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever See the Moon during the Day? Impossible.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
From mindjustice.org...

Non-lethal weapons are composed of the fourth type. The first type are taken from a series of military technologies and structures along the path to changing the molecular structure of material, the reduction of its stability, the altering of physical-chemical properties, but also to put out of service any apparatus or any mechanism by destroying the functioning of radio-electronic devices. The second type put out of a order only living powers, permitting the destruction of the psyches of the enemy, the coordination of body movement, muscular tone, the change in the functioning of various systems of the body, among them the cardio-vascular system and visual apparatus. Radio-sound is employed that is capable of lulling to sleep large contingents of enemy troops and of optical-generating capabilities for the projecting into the atmosphere holographic monstrous images to demoralize enemy soldiers. Holographic images of "the grim reaper" and armadas of "UFOs", an artificially created crimson-red setting sun and the appearance of images of the moon during the daytime, or artificially created unpleasant climatic conditions in specific places where military activities are underway, undo the psychological processing of the enemy and create panic. With over-doses of the given effects are caused trauma to organs that are not treatable, mental damage that is non-treatable, and an increase in the number of invalids. To the third type are related psychotronic weapons. The fourth types are based on anti-gravitational technology. The principle of gravitational types of non-lethal weapons consists in that any object can be artificially deprived of the earth's natural attraction and become an obedient toy in the hands of an operator sitting at the control panel of the gravitational weapons. Military technologies created on anti-gravitational technology possess the highest maneuverability of any of the most modern and exotic weapons. The first and second types of non-lethal weapons -at the end -are not classified, but the third and fourth -from previously -are officially considered Secret.

I have more than once seen the moon in the middle of the day, before or after sunset, maybe, but, in the middle of the day? That is physically impossible. The moon reflects the sun's light at night recieved over the curvature of the earth. It's not that the sun is so bright that it's not seen, it's that it is positioned behind the Earth, stuck in place. It is the only known celestial body to have no orbital spin. The sun is on the other side of the Earth opposite of it. That is how day and night occur with sun in the day and moon at night. To see the moon in mid day, before or after noon, would mean that the moon has orbited to the sun side of the Earth. That I am not the only one who sees and understands this gives credence to psychological weapons.

That, and, I have first hand knowledge of an Array in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans that 24/ 7 sends pulsed frequencies in the 40-65 Hz. range bombarding the Continents in a blanket of repetitive sound. It's called the SOSUS (Sound Operating System of the US?)

As a Submariner I can tell you it sounds very musical. It really can lull you to sleep if you listen to it long enough. However, the way it is designed, it propogates the signals from the Ocean floor to the atmosphere, which by that point, the sounds are imperceptable and cover very long ranges, these frequencies that escape the water are designed to irritate and make uncomfortable and restless the masses of the Continents. They are not part of our Arrays which are used to locate underwater contacts, nor do they sound and behave in the same manner.

I'm under no oath of secrecy about it, as I was never asked or agreed to such an agreement, as I feel it is against the American interest to keep it disclosed, I'm disclosing it. Any decent underwater hydrophones and oscilloscopes in that area, running the whole stretch of the region will find it easily, if they drag near the Ocean bottom, I found it three days away from the source. And it was very clear and audible, there was no mistaking it. I can still vaguely hear the three day old repeating tune in my head today. It has been there for years, decades maybe. It does work, or, they wouldn't have funded it for so long. And run it to this day.

The Pacific one is located about the 65 degree line, to the east side of it near the Kiril Islands of Japan, south of the Soviet Union. The US claims that it is the Soviets, When questioned why they allow it to be used against the Citizens of the US, and us Submariners listening to it as well, for that matter, and the neighboring countries like China and Japan, Japan being closest to it, there was silence, absolutely no response. I'm not altogether certain it's not ours. What do you think that HARP is for in Alsaska. It does the same thing right back at them and/ or us.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I see the moon in the middle of the day throughout much of spring and fall here in oregon, nothing impossible about it. If the moon were 2 dimensional, or followed an exact equatorial path, it would not be possible. But neither of those things are true.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Sorry, but you are malinformed. The moon does rotate on it's axis, it's just that it rotates at the same speed as it circles the earth. So, we only see one side. I do believe it is the only, or one of, that rotates the opposite direction.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
the moon is out during the day a lot. what the heck?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

the moon is out during the day a lot. what the heck?

It's out there EVERY day; just don't see it ALL the time...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So what are you trying to say?

It's like the Truman Show?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Moon stuff aside, this is an interesting tidbit:

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
I have first hand knowledge of an Array in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans that 24/ 7 sends pulsed frequencies in the 40-65 Hz. range bombarding the Continents in a blanket of repetitive sound. It's called the SOSUS (Sound Operating System of the US?)

Wikipedia mentions SOSUS:
en.wikipedia.org...

SOSUS, an acronym for SOund SUrveillance System, was a chain of underwater listening posts located across the northern Atlantic Ocean near Greenland, Iceland and the United Kingdom...

The SOSUS components are now being used for various scientific projects, such as tracking the vocalizations of whales and other ocean mammals in various study projects, as a data network for undersea instrumentation packages, and for acoustic thermometry.

Perhaps a new thread on the subject? Any more first-hand information you have (since the project was declassified in 1991) would be intriguing to read!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I pointed out the moon at about 1pm last week & it was up there, shing away bold as brass. Nothing sinister about that.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I heard that its not the moon, its actually Venus. Don't quote me on that though cause its just something I heard.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
is the op on shoreleave??

Its like a drunken sailor (who'd been at sea for the last 23 years) stumbled ashore and after getting a tattoo went to an internet cafe and typed that.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What do we do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?

Are you kidding me with this? I've seen the moon during the day time thousands of times. "Nurse, nurse, up this mans medication pronto and give him an extra dose of reality!"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
I heard that its not the moon, its actually Venus. Don't quote me on that though cause its just something I heard.

Yeah I dont think that would be possible. Venus is to far away for us to see it in that much detail. It only appears as a bright light in our sky.

This threads almost as amusing as when someone started a panicky thread becuase they had a moonless night and they thought the moon had been blown up,

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've also have seen the moon during all hours of the day
Here's a good pic

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I see it during to day, no big deal.

I also see the sun during the day.

2nd line

Roper

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Contagion2012
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Sorry, but you are malinformed. The moon does rotate on it's axis, it's just that it rotates at the same speed as it circles the earth. So, we only see one side. I do believe it is the only, or one of, that rotates the opposite direction.

Thank you for posting this...

This is correct OP. The moon is constantly rotating around the earth. It spins the same speed as it circles. We have only ever witnessed a total of 58% of the moon's surface from earth. If you don't believe this, that it is "stuck in place" buy a cheap telescope with a tripod. Focus on the moon and leave the telescope stationary. OMG! IT'S MOVING!!!

So you see... it is most definitely physically possible and easily proven by anyone that has more brain cells than arms.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Sliick]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The only thing i can see that should be mentioned about the moon being visable during the day is the origin of light.

Far too many times the suns over to the right the moon to the left but the left side of the moon is illuminated, i had read an article or thread about this somewhere, was either here redicecreations or somewhere of such nature, essentially getting onto a second sun theory, but next time you see the moon during the day take the time to see where the sun is and where the source of light should be according to the amount of and direction of illumination of the moon.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

From all possible points around the world to the best of my knowledge weve seen plenty more than %50+odd of the surface, one half of the world will see (for example) 2/5ths and the otherside another 2/5ths.

Cant be arsed digging out the links, it was posted on here in another topic but youll just have to use that search field and find out your self, or if you cant be fussed with that flame away.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've also seen the moon during the day. I think it was just last week when it looked like it was almost a full moon during the day. I wish I would have snapped a photo of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by KaginD

Yeah I dont think that would be possible. Venus is to far away for us to see it in that much detail. It only appears as a bright light in our sky.

This threads almost as amusing as when someone started a panicky thread becuase they had a moonless night and they thought the moon had been blown up,

Now thats a thread I would love to read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join