It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kalpa Vigraha revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Some time ago i read a story about the Kalpa Vigraha, an ancient brass-like metal Hindu artifact, that came into the hands of the CIA.

They had some weird experiments with it, and now it is reported to be 'lost'.
The story has been revealed by two retired agents of the CIA.

Has anyone else read about this ?

I was rather intrigued by this story, and i was wondering if it holds any credibility.... ?

Full Article

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In college I learned that the first "recorded" religion was hinduism. Not religious myself but, interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Emipie

Well, if it can extend the life of an individual, it may be a bad thing...

I really don't think some individuals need to live any longer than necessary...

This part of the article sent up some alarms...

The latest information received at the CIA headquarters is that it lies in the possession of some software employees or IT professionals at Hyderabad, in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh

So, some desktop technicians and developers now have this..?! It went to the IT dept. before the government..?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This quote, was alittle odd, though:

"That would make it over 28,450 years old today, and about 23,300 years older than the legendary Hindu Kurukshetra war. The idol was also tested by experts who concluded that it was the oldest Hindu idol in existence. None of the known ancient excavated civilizations of history – Egyptian, Mesopotamian or Indus Valley existed before 6000 years ago. "

The Rama empire existed well before that, described in ancient histry of India aswell in the Mahabharata, describes the empire as existing between 8 000 - 100 000 years ago, give or take.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I agree that making (certain) people live longer might not be the brightest of ideas.
I'm just assuming that to obtain this result, these tests have triggered somehow a better resistance of the human body to diseases ?

And yes, the possible present location of this artifact also raised some doubts in my mind.

These would not be the people i would suspect, that would do absolutely anything to get there hands on an artifact like this.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Emipie]

new topics

top topics

join