It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can my list of threads be restored?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Is there any way to retrieve the list of "my threads" -- the threads I have posted at? I deleted all of the accidentally.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sorry man but once deleted they're gone.

I stand corrected. Good to know asala.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well Im not really 100% sure what you’re getting at here but I’ll give it a go anyway you say you want to retrieve your list of threads well if you go onto your profile page you should very clearly see a button saying threads it’s just below the profile button anyway click on that and you should be able to see every thread which you created

[edit on 19/2/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey there, Only other way is to go to your "Profile" and then look at the posts you have made, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im sure you could re subscribe to the ones you want again

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you very much, I have never seen that page you linked me to.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Its up there in your profile

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the top you see tabs in that page which say "posts" and "threads" there all yours

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Hey there, Only other way is to go to your "Profile" and then look at the posts you have made, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im sure you could re subscribe to the ones you want again

I lost my long, long list of 'subscribed to/ posted in' threads a while back....I have since tried to re-subscribe to as many as I could remember, but have not had much luck.

When I re-sub, the thread itself will show me the option to "un-sub", giving the impression that it is subscribed to, but in the list on the "My ATS" page, the thread will not appear. ? This has happened with old threads as well as the ones that have recent activity......

new topics

top topics

join