It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this content being "Removed"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I submit this for your consideration.
If there is no censorship in regards to the whole "Nibiru" story.
Why is it, that there seems to be a consistent effort to remove all the "good" evidence from the net.

This list was compiled not to long ago. www.loveforlife.com.au...
However most of the content has been removed. about 90%

This sets off alarm bells for me.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Are asking why ATS is blocking this stuff or another website?
Please elaborate.

I heard on Nibiru they're censoring Earth literature.
-- I kid, I tell joke.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not one of the first 15 links worked for me, ah the wonderful world of censorship, i think theres something going on regarding the matter like you said why the effort to hide the information.

I think NASA and other agencies are trying to cover tracks at the moment due to the Gary McKinnon case, if its proven that UFO's and or Nibiru exist then the whole hacking case could be thrown out and another brought against those agencies.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

View the OPs link, its youtube and other sources that are censoring information.

Second line

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Are asking why ATS is blocking this stuff or another website?
Please elaborate.

I heard on Nibiru they're censoring Earth literature.
-- I kid, I tell joke.

No not ATS
But all these vids have been removed shortly after being posted. Well all the good ones have been.
Funny how the "crap" hasn't been removed though.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

It appears the youtube videos were removed for copyright infringement. Somebody (or multiple somebodies) posted videos they didn't have the rights to post.

Some of the other dead links are for sites that no longer exist. Whoever had the sites didn't pay to keep them up.

I don't think there's any big conspiracy involved. People don't appreciate having their work stolen and plastered all over the web.

That's why we're so gung ho about using the proper sourcing and tags when material is shared here. And we go all apoplectic with unattributed copy and paste. It's a problem.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phushion

Oops- yep I see what they're saying now. My bad.

Jeez. That is interesting- perhaps it was a single account that was blocked. Or perhaps the ADL is now in the business of protecting Nibiru slander and libel. Thank you ADL for all your wonderful contributions.

Can't imagine Paramount Pictures or Fox or Disney up in arms about they're extensive Nibiru videos being youtube'd for free.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

It appears the youtube videos were removed for copyright infringement. Somebody (or multiple somebodies) posted videos they didn't have the rights to post.

Some of the other dead links are for sites that no longer exist. Whoever had the sites didn't pay to keep them up.

I don't think there's any big conspiracy involved. People don't appreciate having their work stolen and plastered all over the web.

That's why we're so gung ho about using the proper sourcing and tags when material is shared here. And we go all apoplectic with unattributed copy and paste. It's a problem.

I would disagree (respectfully)
Only because I have read so many comments from the people who are posting these vids, who deny any copyright infringement. And accuse youtube of blatant censorship.
If it was just one or two people I wouldn't put much stock in to it. But it seems to be a common complaint from people who post this type of content.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If you or anyone can come up with any info about it, I'd sure be interested in seeing it. Maybe youtube is censoring it? I can't say for certain they arent. Eventually maybe those folks will find their way here, now that we have a place to upload videos. Of course, if there are in fact copyright issues, we'll delete them probably faster than youtube did.

Oh, and please don't be reluctant to disagree. I'm frequently wrong. If we all always agreed there wouldn't be much to discuss, I'm sure you agree.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's all to easy to get videos removed from youtube under the copyright infringement policy, all you need to do is report the video and user responsible and the video will (should) be removed almost as soon as they receive the request which then i think the poster of the removed vid has to challenge it to get it back on.

I wouldnt be too suprised if there are people out there on payroll doing this on youtube and other sites for that matter.

Spank me if im wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There's also a cynical explanation. Perhaps some of these "good" bits of evidence for Nibiru contained date-specific information. For example, "Nibiru will be visible to the naked eye in late Feb. of 2009". Obviously, that claim would become rather hard to defend in late Feb...so, rather than admit that the entire thing is a fiasco and fabrication, the poster pulls the video, then proceeds to complain about how "someone in the know" is "censoring" the evidence to undercut their presentation of the 'truth'. It's a nice trick...turn a damaging liability (a blatantly false claim) into an item that (in the minds of some) can actually bolster your case.

I'd rather think it was simply the result of disputes over copyrights, and failure to pay the bills...but given the utter inability of some of the "Nibiru Doomsday Cult" to either provide basic evidence for (or understand basic evidence against) their theory, I can't help but wonder if some of the 'censorship' is self-inflicted.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
We'll know for sure soon enough- and depending on who you believe in, Nibiru either comes at the latest in either 2012, 2013, or in some circles, 2018.

Lets see them 'remove' Nibiru at those times...

Either way, Nibiru is unstoppable- and a lot of people will be totally unprepared to survive the following few years of the 'Aftertime' thanks to the awful direction society went towards the last few hundred years.

Where the heck are the senior astronomers telling us this Nibiru doesn't exist with some good solid evidence debunking every suspicious point of light in the sky?

Something stinks in Denmark if you ask me, and no it's not the fisheries industry there.

Edit to add it'll be the spoiled people in rich nations who mostly die off, and not the people who have to grow their own food in other nations.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by star in a jar]

new topics

top topics

join