It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli spy is a cousin to one of the 9/11 hijackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
NEW YORK TIMES

It is not the family’s first brush with notoriety. One of Mr. Jarrah’s cousins, Ziad al-Jarrah, was among the 19 hijackers who carried out the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, though the men were 20 years apart in age and do not appear to have known each other well.

Prison Planet

A New York Times report details how Ali al-Jarrah was a highly valued spy for Israel for no less than 25 years, sending reports and taking clandestine photographs of Palestinian groups and Hezbollah since 1983.

Forget the fact that you could find the Bush family knowing someone who was connected to Oswald during JFK.

Forget the fact that the Bush family knew the Hinckley family well. (Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan)

Forget the fact that the Bush family and the Bin Laden family know each other well.

Just think about the fact that one of the hijackers happens to be related to an Israeli spy!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Yes, I'm sure family get togethers were fun. Half (Jarrah's brother was also caught spying for Israel) extremist MOSSAD while the other half extremist Muslims.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by talisman

Yes, I'm sure family get togethers were fun. Half (Jarrah's brother was also caught spying for Israel) extremist MOSSAD while the other half extremist Muslims.

...and then Ziad's Catholic school mates show up. What a hoedown!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wow.......is this a coincidence? Hmmmmmm

Why does the New York times not mention he is the cousin of the hi jacker? They failed to mention this......they only mention it on prison planet...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Wow.......is this a coincidence? Hmmmmmm

Why does the New York times not mention he is the cousin of the hi jacker? They failed to mention this......they only mention it on prison planet...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

Yeah it does mention it, I quoted it, but maybe I placed the quote under Prison Planet and that is the confusing part.

I'll just change where the quote is and put it under New York Times.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by talisman]

top topics

join