It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Revolution "video"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

This guy is angry and so are the traders. OUTSTANDING!

Roper

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Ha, that was a cool vid. They are very spirited down there on the trading floor. Of course I agree with them as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yup, people in the markets are going to need to stand up or this economy is going to be FUBAR.

Roper

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yea. Right. It's easy for these guys to get all 'moral hazzard' AFTER the government came in and bailed out their markets a few times. Had they not been bailed-out, these holier-than-thou traders would be on the same scrap heap as the auto workers and demanding foreclosure protection themselves. What a crock. Wall Street created this mess with their CDS's and nefarious other products, these clowns sold them with abandon and NOW they're getting all up on their moral high-horse. What near-sighted maroons.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think that traders and bankers are two different critters.

When a bank or mortgage co. makes a loan for 125% of the value of a home, a wreck will happen.

I truly think the Fed. Government is trying to wreck the economy. Hope I'm wrong.

Roper

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Roper]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
These guys are just as much of a problem as the bankers. They're basically sucking money out of the economy without adding real value. And their selfishness clearly knows no bounds.

They're part of the problem... and as for that crack about Cuba, the US has been waging economic warfare - and other, more clandestine kinds - against Cuba for 50 years. They're doing incredibly well to have survived at all and if the sanctions weren't in place, they'd be thriving.

Just another indicator of how the US has its head up its collective fundament.

(apologies to the US citizens who don't)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have completely lost track of how many fraudulent money schemes ,are falling out of this debacle

I am now willing to claim that everything That has come out of any Bank ,Bank or insurance holding company ,any stock or stock trading company any Mortgage Company,for the last twenty years has been a scam and fraud

and now they're calling people who can't afford their mortgages that these guys designed to be un payable,the culprits in all of this?

WOW

I love living in a Capitalist Fascist Corporatocracy

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well this bail out scheme isn't going to work and Wall Street knows it.

If the government wanted to help, just payoff all our mortgages and then we would have the money to spent. Then the mortgage holders would have their funds back. Giving it away and watching it disappear in thin air won't help anyone.

There ain't a good answer to this mess.

Roper

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Above is a link to a poll, asking if "you" would join the revolt.

Roper

top topics

join