It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Must See - Rick Santelli Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Rick Santelli is CNBC's Everyman and he sums up the mood of the country.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by whiskeyswiller]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeyswiller

Amen to that!
2nd line

-E-

[edit on 19-2-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I totally agree with him. Why should we be paying for people to stay in homes they can't afford? I understand Americans feel they have a right to owning a house, but as far as I can see your rights should be one to having shelter, not a house that is more than you can afford.

We bail out companies, banks etc who have shown absolutely no management skills. Now those who overextend themselves?

I'd like a Porsche , a yacht and a 10 bedroom house by the sea. Maybe if I wait long enough Obama will get those for me. I hate to say this, but Obama is acting less like a President and more like a man who just won a lottery.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
F@#KIN A!!!!
Two lines.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Novel I idea, "carry the water instead of just drink the water.!!!!!!"

How ironic, I would like a chance to live in one of the houses my husband builds, I have never owned one myself,

Yes always building someone else living.

Wonderful our tax dollars going to bail out ,so that people may continue to live in something I myself have never had.

The bible says that if a man doesn't provide for his own house, he is worse than an infidel.

They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

This earth is not my home.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That was awesome...the only problem is he will be ignored and in the end his voice isn't going to matter.
If he wants to start a revolution then he might get a bit of results.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
He should join talk radio!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I never posted on the AG Holder thread, but maybe he is right "Americans are cowards". We let elected officials do whatever they want, the country is broke and they go on spending sprees with money they don't have. If Americans had any guts they would be on the streets saying "NO BLOODY WAY", instead the americans are simply passing more lube to the government.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I never posted on the AG Holder thread, but maybe he is right "Americans are cowards". We let elected officials do whatever they want, the country is broke and they go on spending sprees with money they don't have. If Americans had any guts they would be on the streets saying "NO BLOODY WAY", instead the americans are simply passing more lube to the government.

Back in the day, yes they would have, now they are all on anti depressants.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My post from another thread, seem to be a few of these

Wow this guys sounds like many of us here.

It's starting to happen......

Are you ready?

I can sense it.

The people I work with are getting scared. For a long time they didn't pay much attention to what I was trying to tell them.

They are paying attention now. Everyone is finally starting to see how much we've all been cheated and lied to.

They are angry...and they are scared.

We are at a tipping point....i can feel it.

If our government doesn't shape up fast it's going to be very ugly.

I can't believe I'm saying things like this...it's blowing my mind as I type these words.

Is revolution on the way??

BIG S & F from me!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Take this poll

Would You Join Santelli's "Chicago Tea Party?"

So far 87% yes out of * 16262 responses.

www.cnbc.com...

[edit on 032828p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Amen its about time we heard some real logic in the media. Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity cant keep carrying the load for the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wonder if the people that have no idea what is really going on in this world would think if they could walk in my shoes?

This has nothing to do with people that cannot pull there own weight in society. The situation we are in is NOT the peoples fault. They are not greedy and for the most part did NOT get a house they could not afford.

Personally I was shocked a person I thought was someone I wanted to know better flagged this thread and that's how I found it.

Read this Heart attacks and Foreclosures this is what is happening to your friends and neighbors. They never bought over there heads. They were screwed over trying to better themselves and now some people want to see the banking system bailed out and cannot give a hand to the people that built this nation with sweat and blood.

Instead of being the leaches that sucked off that sweat and blood. Get frickin real. That talking head has no clue what he is talking about.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I think its beginning too. Americans are finally starting to get pissed after so long of being LIED to. We've lain down and taken it for far too long. I was watching the news live when this happened and had a brief moment of "WOO HOO SOME ONE SAID IT ON TV" moment of happiness.

I only worry though now, becasue certain people among the PTB are trying to openly provoke americans into fighting their government. I say we are ready!

The time for writing congressmen and senators is over! I've been a big advocate of it up until now. They are all in on the game too. Writing them is fruitless.

President Obama is turning out to be the wolf in sheeps clothing. He ran his campaign based on "Change" and so far he's changed nothing. He's also added a huge peice of legislation that americans no nothing about. IMO the worst peice of legislation ever passed. President Obama is right on par with Bush at the moment... And their agendas seem to be the same.

We face some dark times coming in the next few years. It's not going to be easy for us guys. WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER. No more republicans vs democrats. We need to UNITE as AMERICAN CITIZENS. Divided we will fall. ONE VOICE AMERICA! WE NEED TO SHOUT AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS THAT WE'RE TIRED OF BEING WALKED ON!!!!!

I'm ready, as I know many of you are. Lets keep spirits high. They are trying to beat us into submission financially and mentally. WE WILL OVERCOME! TPTB have grossly underestimated the reslove of free Americans. I know that we will do what is best for our people and not what is best for the 1% of the poppulation in control.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I am also ready. I am sick of the entire game being played on us all.

The media is playing us along with the Government and world banks.

Its time. I will not let my heart bleed over something like this again Heart attacks and Foreclosures

Edited to fix link

[edit on 20-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Hey go to the link to a thread I made today in my post above this one. It is not all the borrowers fault. In fact most of it is not, the media is playing a game with us all. The thread will explain more.

I hope all is well.

new topics

top topics

join