It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War going to start in N Korea - Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

wow, this does not sound good to me. i reckon we are in for a serious conflict here in Korea.

Read what Clinton says!!!

"If there is a succession -- even if it is a peaceful succession -- you know, that creates more uncertainty,"

wow. when is this going to happen???!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Fox News ! Stay scared !

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

You title is misleading. The article discusses the possibility of a regime change and the uncertainties that come with that. Those uncertainties are expected, but not once in the article does the word war come up. Stop misleading people!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgreen2103
reply to post by grantbeed

You title is misleading. The article discusses the possibility of a regime change and the uncertainties that come with that. Those uncertainties are expected, but not once in the article does the word war come up. Stop misleading people!

Couldn't agree more, stop the fear mongering and misleading posters to this thread!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
maybe this is the wrong place here on ats to say this

but maybe ats might want to look into a policy that sees them ban fear mongers

i mean certain threads are understandable, this is a conspiracy site, and that may be part of the nature of this kind of thing

but blatant fear mongering shouldnt really be condoned

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
give this poster a break. look at all the other threads in this site. there are many many fear mongering post every day.

to say there may be war in korea is not far off the real truth. they are still fighting at sea and have been for many years.

its a matter of time before things boil over

new topics

top topics

join