It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS N.K's leaders taking a page from Iranian Presidents book???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The prickly North, which has repeatedly threatened in recent weeks to reduce the South to ashes, is thought to be readying its longest-range missile -- which could reach U.S. territory -- for launch in what analysts say is a bid to grab the new U.S. administration's attention and put pressure on Seoul.

Rueiters

Now, N.K's leader "CLAIMS" the US is ready to nuke them.

If, and I mean,"IF" the US was considering nuking N.K., threatening to distroy S.K. along with 30 thousand or so American troops will not diter, but incurage this action

If the US wants to vaporize little N.K., there is really nothing he can do to stop it.

He needs to realize this and stop trying to goad the US into attacking them.

If he gets his wish, the US could vaporize all his troops/tanks and and artillary with one or two well place nukes or a few "MOAB's.

If he wants security, he needs to try to make peace, not war with S.K./U.S./Japan/China?/Russia?

If you look at a map of N.K. vs China and Russia, you will see any nukes exploded in Korea(either North or South) will send radiation to both China and Russia.

This can be a real issue for N.K. as well as the US(If the US used a nuke or two on N.K.).

*edited to bring this post up to ATS standards, which it was not when first posted.
I am sorry for that.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You would get more traction with a title that better fits the thread along with not calling him little Kimmy.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
You would get more traction with a title that better fits the thread along with not calling him little Kimmy.

You are absolutely correct, I was childish in my presentation as well as my reply to you.

Both my post and reply were far from the ATS standard, I apologize to who and all who read my childish presentation.

That said, IMO, both leaders of Iran and N.K. are acting childishly-this is no excuse for my child like post, just an explanation.

new topics

join