It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another wierd object falls from the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

JERSEY CITY (CBS) ―
The Federal Aviation Administration says a piece of hot metal that crashed through the roof of a Jersey City business did not come from an airplane.

FAA spokeswoman Arlene Salac says investigators examined the metal and determined it is made of cast iron, which is not used in airplanes. She says it's up to local authorities to determine where the object came from.

Owner Al Smith was fork-lifting a sofa onto a wooden storage platform around 10 a.m. at his moving company when he heard a sound he thought was a bomb.

A piece of warm metal the size of a brick came crashing through the roof just steps from where he was standing. It splintered a wooden beam and crashed into a shelf.

Smith tells WCBS radio that no one was injured. He plans buy a lottery ticket, saying it's his lucky day.

He says the metal is about the size of a brick and came crashing through the roof around 10 a.m.

Officials at the scene also confirmed to WCBS radio that the metal was too hot to touch for about 30 minutes after crashing through the roof.

wcbstv.com...

With the satelites crash. The Russian Rocket crash over Canada and the sighting last night in Halifax we seem to be getting a lot of debri.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as well as other threads.

I wonder what is going on up their?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the vostok (dawn) program foton sattellite..

i bet you anything they took super fungus from lake vostok in antarctica..

brought it into space to mutate in microgravity..
brought it back..
sprayed it over the US in chemtrails..

causing it to infect people... ie: morgellons

then blew up vostok foton satellite..
it rains down on people.. in "contimainated chunks"

and now they're gonna blame the russians for causing morgellons
and quarantine everybody to continue the experiement.

remember how they freaked out and tole people not to go near the pieces of the space shuttle that blew up?

why aren't they saying that about all the chunks of the sattelite that are falling?

remember this post

-

[edit on 19-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I dont know why but i like the way you think. Problem solved in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It was a part from a wood chipper that came loose and flew about 200 yards into the roof of the warehouse. Not from space.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
It was a part from a wood chipper that came loose and flew about 200 yards into the roof of the warehouse. Not from space.

www.cbsnews.com...

At first I thought you were right but read the article.....

A note to someone in northern New Jersey: Check what you're putting through your wood chipper. Al Smith was forklifting a sofa in his moving company's warehouse in Jersey City on Wednesday morning when he heard a sound he thought was a bomb. A chunk of hot metal the size of a brick came crashing through the roof just steps from him. It splintered a wooden beam and crashed into a shelf.

The Federal Aviation Administration looked at the object and determined it wasn't from an airplane. Mayor Jerramiah Healy said the cast iron object came from a nearby wood chipper.

Smith was not hurt but said he was shaken up. He feels so lucky it missed him that his next step was to buy a lottery ticket.

www.cbsnews.com...

It simply suggests that it may be from a woodchipper....not that it was from a woodchipper!

Makes you think.

sty

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

an object comming down from the orbit would heat up so much that no living organism could survive the "tryp". However I would not be surpised on a "seeding " with mutated organishs using satelites, however they would need to find a way to bring that down without killing it..

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This thing is iron...I was thinking a ocean going vessal was blown up somewhere and the iron came from that source.....but the trajection is just to wierd i think.

update: Urban Survival guy thinks it is from a local earthquake.....!

New Jerksey?

Another 2.3 earthquake in north-central New Jersey.

---

Wanna ponder a strange coinkydink? "FAA: Falling (hot) metal did not come from airplane".

OK: Quake was a mile outside Dover New Jersey. The 'hot metal' falling from the sky was in Jersey City. 29.5 miles away. Events about 8 hours apart... just odd, huh?

--- snip and save section ---

www.urbansurvival.com...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Space junk from another civilization making its way here. The remnants of another colonized planet.

A few years back we had something make a sonic boom in the middle of the nite. The next day we found what looked like industrial slag all over the neighborhood. Pieces on top of grown grass. It was all over the place.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would of thought cast iron is a bit of an odd material to be used in satellites and other space stuff, I could be wrong but when you got all maner of sexy alloys using cast iron seems a bit primitive.

Although if it remained too hot to handle for 30 mins it's picked up a lot of heat energy from somewhere, and that wood chipper theory is a bit weird, did someone recognise it as a part of a wood chipper or something? Maybe a component of a rocket, or even a ICBM test launch.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty

an object comming down from the orbit would heat up so much that no living organism could survive the "tryp". However I would not be surpised on a "seeding " with mutated organishs using satelites, however they would need to find a way to bring that down without killing it..

i'm saying they brought it down safely! and sprayed it in chemtrails..

www.abslpower.com...

read-

The ABSL 33111PR cell and battery had to survive the launch environment followed by 12 days in LEO before undergoing the final test when the FOTON M3 spacecraft began re-entry through the Earth�s atmosphere. At 07:58 GMT it hit the ground. The battery provided power to experiments in biology, fluid physics, crystal growth, exobiology and radiation. The experiments were kept alive during the re-entry, landing and recovery phases until all operations were successfully completed. The force of landing was reduced via the use retro-rockets but pre-flight qualification testing had proved that the battery was capable of withstanding the shock of a crash landing even if the retro rockets failed to fire.

i'm saying they'll use the excuse that it came in fragments from the collision.. even if stuff does burn up on it in the atmospheric descent.. people are idiots they'll believe anything.
and they'll believe whomever "did it" to them .. is who their government tells them did it.

even though they're the lab rats for the elite.

this vostok.. or "dawn" fungus.. has been a holy grail saught after for millenia.
google the "cult of the mushroom" .. that's not muscaria they were looking for... they were looking for an immortal fungus..
or google the Chintamani Stone.. an expected meteorite to come to earth and establish immortality and help lay down a new world order.
it's supposed to come from Sirius..
which is an entirely different thing.. Sirius being censored from google earth since early 08'

-

[edit on 19-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This piece of metal "from a wood chipper" that came through a roof in Jersey City:
images.google.com...://www.usmexpress.com/Tip_Photo_1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2009/02/20/metal-falls-fro m-sky-crashes-into-nj-business/&usg=__YaD_MugrlpXGtaQ_GXdzU2cgNx8=&h=527&w=680&sz=52&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=OqoubvUz3M08OM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=139&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dmetal%2Bfalls%2Bfrom%2Bsky%2Bnew%2Bjersey%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26sa%3DN

...looks a lot like the metal that came through the roof of a house in Dallas:
www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2009/02/26/dnt.metal.through.roof.ktxa

... actually they look exactly alike. what are the odds that 2 wood chippers both shot a chunk of metal at a high enough velocity to blow a hole through the roof of buildings in 2 different cities within the span of a few weeks? Oh by the way... the two pieces of metal are exactly alike. Furthermore, they weigh 10lbs. Satellites are made of light weight material, not solid iron.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The object in New Jersey was a brick sized piece of metal with two hole through it, each with a Hex head recess on one side. On 25 February, 2009, another object, whose picture also looked like the New Jersey object fell through a roof in Dallas. Both had the two holes and hex head recesses.
Both had similar ablation effects on the edges of the brick shape, indicating a likely descent from at least Low eath orbit. Momentum in Dallas (and seemingly in Texas), was sufficient to carve an exact shape through first layer of roof, (think Wiley Coyote through a Dust cloud).

Doesn't seem like a wood chipper accident to me. The objects were nearly identical it seems to me from the pictures originally posted in both stories.

top topics

join