It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Discussion, Best proof of visitation? I think so!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have been thinking about UFO’s and ET’s and if they are in fact visiting us. I have READ MANY stories, so many threads on here, could make someones head spin a few times. Just so much information yet nothing can be conclusive … at all!
Again, I am thinking, and then it hit me…

CROP CIRCLES!!

Ok, hold off your flames guys, im just thinking here.
UFO’s on video, have never been proof of alien visitation, no matter HOW SENSATIONAL the video may be, it is discredited, it is deemed (fake) or unexplainable, or just an unacceptable reason to why UFO A and video A is not what it appears to be.
OK, VIDEO cannot be proof, it has to been seen with our own eyes. See to believe as they say. Eye witnesses, even numerous eye witnesses describing the same thing. It is also pushed aside like the video evidence. Doesn’t matter, we are programmed to not believe it, plain and simple, unless your govt says what they are, it will always be up in the air (no pun intended)

Im still Thinking here. Hmmm how would you prove that we are being visited, although we have video proof of something up in the sky, and obviously not of our current technology. (main excuse is military programs, blah blah blah) but why so many projects? Why so many at once, so high up, and what-not. if it was me running a test, I would MAKE SURE my Tests are done in pure secrecy, and that they not be DONE ABOVE CITIES LIKE PHOENIX! Common sense!

Back to Crop circles. SOME CAN BE DUBBED AS FAKE! (done by humans) But, there are some, that cannot be explained. They cant be natural phenomenon. I mean, whens the last time you saw something natural create something so symmetrical, and have so many symbols explaining the concept of our reality VIA mathematics. This crop circle I found on Google, and its pretty famous here, and it’s the alien holding a CD. (someone explain to me how this one can be fake? Done next to a secure military base where signals were sent out looking for ET life.)

You tube Video presentation done on the crop circle… that CD aparently has a message for all of us.

Other images I thought that were intresting, but there are many more, google it!

So, my point is, that since humans cant possibly pull this feat off overnight. I even read a story that MIT students tried to recreate the crop circles but failed. (article below)

In 2002 an unsuccessful (and as it turns out, an insincere) crop circle experiment was carried out by three M.I.T. undergraduates, who accepted a TV challenge to reproduce three specific plant and soil abnormalities consistently observed in crop circle plants and soils worldwide -- abnormalities also presented in three peer-reviewed scientific papers. Although the undergraduates and their two graduate-student "advisors" were unable to reproduce any of the criteria specifically required (elongated apical plant stem nodes, expulsion cavities in the plant stems, and 10-50 micron-diameter magnetized iron spherules deposited linearly in the crop circle soils) they and the TV production crew did--quite accidentally--produce evidence that exposure to microwave radiation does cause electronic equipment failure.
Link

In closing... some crop circles cannot even be done by professionals. yet they are done, but with no explanation. what i believe (and as many others as well) are that the ET's are contacting us directly through these symbols. there is no other reason for their existence! I believe we are being contacted to this day, and we as a mass are still unaware of their importance.

Hope you enjoyed my thread, i enjoyed writing it!

EDIT: Forgot to add Video, im so amateur

[edit on 2/19/2009 by ugie1028]

[edit on 2/19/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Funny you should mention it now. Monday I was doing some reading on the matter as well, came across some very interesting articles.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

As well, the most interesting one was this one:

www.timestar.org...

The last one is the famous Chilbolton Pattern:

The Chilbolton 'Arecibo message', made in August 2001, is one of the most controversial and interesting of all crop circles. It introduces a new element of binary code with a discrete message into a 30-year pattern of geometric designs with non-specific messages. Paul Vigay's article written after he personally visited the formation site and posted on his Crop Circle Research web site is reproduced below.

Have fun reading that, very interesting

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Thanks for the links! i have come across it before, and it is one of the images i provided.

reading this stuff is always fun. scary in some senses, because as a mass were still unaware of their importance! (we all need to wake up)

Ignored, ignored, ignored, then forgotten....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It is ultra-strange.

You would think that crop circles would be right at the top of the list of mind-blowing things taking place, right now, on earth.

Yet, aside from all of us ATS brainiacs, hardly anyone knows about these things.

Strange, indeed.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have thought for some time that their was a language being taught by the circles.
Maby someone with a good de-syphering ability can list them and come up with some sort of evidence that this is whats going on with them.
I dont think that they are random images just to show that they can be done.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here is a thread that was posted some time ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am always wanting to hear what others can figure out.
Be carefull tho. If you find something that you arn't supposed to know, the m.i.b. may be knocking on your door. If they don't just break it down.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There's a case in the Canadian UFO files which quotes this, in reference to a crop cirlce.

Although the investigator talked about the possibility of the marks being left by a wheel, it is clear in the report that the marks were more likely left by a 135-ton aircraft or spacecraft.

But such is the search system on the site, I can't find it now

edit- cos i found it
www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

[edit on 19/2/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by only onus
I have thought for some time that their was a language being taught by the circles.
Maby someone with a good de-syphering ability can list them and come up with some sort of evidence that this is whats going on with them.
I dont think that they are random images just to show that they can be done.

Youtube Nassim haramein, or google him. 2-4 hour videos. he talks about crop circles for about an hour, and how some are fractals, explaining infinite expansion and contraction, and even found a few to be the basic fundamental structure of the vacuum of space! (hence me saying that they explain reality in my Main post
)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have my own little theory about crop circles. In certain spiritual practices, symbols are used for different things. Like protection and stuff. Maybe, who ever's doing the genuine ones, is placing symbols on the earth, to usher us into this "next phase" of existance. These "balls of light" or "orbs" that have supposedly been seen laying the circles down, maybe they're some form of higher life force, and they're protecting the earth from all the aches and pains that a cosmic shift could entail.

But, this is just a small theory I cooked up the other night, whilst watching some videos, and seeing a simularity between some of the symbols used in crop circles and in spiritual practices. t's probably way off. But y'never know.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by only onus

there were only 3 replies on that thread.

come on guys, i know someone out there is an expert on these things!

why haven't confirmed paranormal crop circles been classified as other worldly?

IF MIT students couldn't replicate them... who else could? are these formations signs? some of them have been decoded, some haven't, what do they mean?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I have my own little theory about crop circles. In certain spiritual practices, symbols are used for different things. Like protection and stuff. Maybe, who ever's doing the genuine ones, is placing symbols on the earth, to usher us into this "next phase" of existance. These "balls of light" or "orbs" that have supposedly been seen laying the circles down, maybe they're some form of higher life force, and they're protecting the earth from all the aches and pains that a cosmic shift could entail.

But, this is just a small theory I cooked up the other night, whilst watching some videos, and seeing a simularity between some of the symbols used in crop circles and in spiritual practices. t's probably way off. But y'never know.

Sort of how runes have symbols on them and each cary its own (magical) properties?

I THINK, that these circles, are mathematical equations in shape form for us (humans) to decode. i however dont think your theory is correct though. i believe technology would do better then symbols. they have a deeper meaning then just protection like you theorize.

for instance, the only pic that popped up on my original post was one describing PI. one was the flower of life, and the other one was the sacred geometry, and the other was fractal expansion and contraction. But why would they send us these messages?

I beleive they are sending us these messages through these crop circles to get the REAL view of reality. i think that our current math system is flawed in a way, its not perfect. i beleive that there is a universal math that they are trying to give us.

I want other opinions on this, and i think my theory is more feasible... at least logically.

if they are protection signs, then... im glad that they are there!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Crop circles are fascinating and intriguing, but something I am not buying is the fact that ALL crop circles images, have "tracks" of vehicles near or inside them. I understand that this is normal since the fields are owned and exploited by farmers, BUT these tracks are also a way for hoaxers to get to their spot and do their thing without leaving traces.

When will we see a crop circle made in a virgin field ?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by sc4venger]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc4venger
Crop circles are fascinating and intriguing, but something I am not buying is the fact that ALL crop circles images, have "tracks" of vehicles near or inside them. I understand that this is normal since the fields are owned and exploited by farmers, BUT these tracks are also a way for hoaxers to get to their spot and do their thing without leaving traces.

When will we see a crop circle made in a virgin field ?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by sc4venger]

Although the lines are present in hoax fields and ones that seem legit... there IS a difference. a certain kind of radiation is left behind and is part of each bent stem is left.

A thread in this link here says that the compounds left behind can be detected years later... they are somehow magnetized.

i don't think the average person could just go out in the middle of the night. leave no visible tracks, do the impossible in one night (in the dark.)

the contamination left behind dont fall into the average citizens hand.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ok,

lets consider this quickly,

The only, ONLY, relevancy in space is probably mathematics right? Our mathematics uses Binary as its base (All the I and O) Thats why we were able to decipher the code.

Now the problem/issue we are having is the following:

We need to be able to find the right mathematical code or constant as a base constant to decipher their messages to us. Obviously they do not use Binary, maybe their base is too advanced or even too primitive for us to pick up.

If you keep sending, we will keep decoding

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
There is a theory that they could be blueprints. This guy has been decoding the repeating symbols in them and has come up with this...

I have visted many circles in wiltshire, some on the day they appeared and can say that imo there is a genuine phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The probably watertight proof (!) that some cropcircles are not just hoaxes, is this:

execonn.com...

"In this paper we report the discovery of thirteen short-lived radionuclides (radioactive isotopes) in soil samples taken from an English crop circle. We will explain the significance of this discovery, rule out several mundane explanations for it (including hoax), and propose that the radionuclides were created by bombardment of the soil with deuterium nuclei (also called "deuterons.") We will also consider whether the radionuclides present a health hazard and conclude that they probably do not."

Some of these 13 radioactive isotopes can not be found in nature, unless someone created them with some 100.000 Volts.

Read the paper, it'slong and fascinating. Imho there is no way for hoax.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

I believe some are hoaxes. if one is hoaxed, then all can be questioned, but if radioactive material is left behind by some CC's, and the average joe doesn't have it, then its gotta be from ET's. unless govt is playing a horrible joke on us... unlikely. no purpose there if they have been trying to keep it hidden...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

greeeat video!!!

I wasnt able to find this one on YT. thanks for the find! im reading the links provided, and watching the video.

What i dont get is that, why is everyone looking up for them to come down when they have been here sending us messages VIA CC's. if people would pay more attention to this... maybe we would be able to decode these formations a lot quicker and give them more recognition.

Makes me wanna buy a farm, so i can talk to them, ask them to send me some instructions in lamens terms.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think a big part of the why people dont take them as serious as other things is the fact that now we know some are hoaxes. We now have university students out there creating crop circles and there has even been organised competitions. Its hard for the public to think they are anything else but hoaxes now.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I believe some circles have been created by something similar to Cymatics. For those of you not familiar with Cymatics please watch the video below. Absolutley beautiful patterns natrually created with various frequencies

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-2-2009 by thesaint]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join