It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me pick a bumper sticker for my car.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi, I am looking for a bumper sticker for my car. Any suggestions out there? Looking for wake-up sheeple, revolution type stickers. I am considering maybe these:

US Constitution

and

Religion

But now I am questioning myself why I would want to put these on my car...decisions, decisions.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
here are a couple for ya

all at cafe press too...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A bumper sticker tells the reader what you want them to know about you. Therefore, you must decide what you want everyone who sees the back of your car to think about you. How about "I like bumper stickers" or maybe just a blank sticker, to keep them guessing. Perhaps a clever riddle with no real answer. I dont really give a crap what someone driving the car in front of me wants the world to know about them, so the only bumper sticker that I care to read would say "Please excuse me while I get the hell out of your way"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tallwater

I'm not a fan of bumper stickers but after dealing with the lunatic drivers up in the city, I'm tempted to paint my Ford Expedition fluorescent orange, cover it in Biohazard signs, and have the notice 'CAUTION: EBOLA VIRUS IN TRANSIT' just so the maniacs stay away from me.

new topics

top topics

join