It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Alien footage! New

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What we really need is an actual ET to tell us what the heck this is... and I'm sure I read a post on ATS about ETs on this site that do contribute.

C'mon all you ETs out there what is it?

And while you're at it what the hell is that reptile-owl video on youtube posted today?

wZn

[edit on 19-2-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
really?????? my god... this is a 1 line post plz deduct the points as seen fit

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ok seriously, what the hell is that? Ropen?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by d2che

One thing I know for sure it ain't a 'caul' ...nm private joke.

I dunno it has to be an owl doesn't it?

Need translation..and sorry for the off topic OP

wZn

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by d2che

Ok seriously, what the hell is that? Ropen?

Looks like Tawny Frogmouth Owl to me, those blighters have BIG mouths. And their not really owls but related to Nightjars.

It aint a ropen, ropen are alot bigger and they look from what ive read very much like your typical pterodactyl.

Edit:- opps sorry for the OT post, just thought id mention it while I could. Cant U2U yet so yeah

[edit on 19-2-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
well im hoping that video is real, it seems real to me. it also reminds of the movie Signs when the alien just walked across the alley. is there any original video with the original sound, just to pick up on what the people where saying at the time.

and...

from what i heard on the report its just an owl, the residents had no idea what it was and panicked. initially the residents thought it was a Witch that was flying around. But yea nothing special just a lack of knowledge by the residents.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This looks more like a "dragon" to me, I'm going to dub it my lil' Dragon Owl, and they should give it to me, so I can feel all cool and special, as I grow it up to gargantuan size and train it to breath fire on global bankers.

Seriously, the owl video is far more interesting then the alien one. At least this owl thing has a lizard like head, and a mouth that opens like a turtle.

It could just be a baby owl too, baby birds have big mouths, still cute and dragon like.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Looks like Tawny Frogmouth Owl to me, those blighters have BIG mouths. And their not really owls but related to Nightjars.

A bit outside of the normal range of the Tawny Frogmouth; being that this footage is from Mexico and the Tawny Frogmouth is from Australia. Maybe it is a Flammulated Owl.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's gotta be a spider monkey. As much as I wish it wasn't, it's a perfect explanation, if you look closely you can make out two sets of limbs and can tell where its head is. Heres a reasonably close picture of whats going on.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I googled for that a picture of one, came across this...

If that is it's actual size, it's not likely... the mouth on the owl in the video really defies the small owl beak.

And it was larger too... has to be an owl or bird of some type... is the mouth a defect?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by d2che

Should make a new thread about this, that is crazy weird, probably deserves a full thread of discussion.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
did you ever think it could be a plant. Lie an anemonie, because there can move around underwater. maby plants are learning to walk. Thats my theorie.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

The bird in the video is a variety of nighthawk; nothing bizarre in the least. they have very big beaks and hunt insects at night, closely related to owls.

as for the walking mop, the video's too godawful to make any judgment about what it is, but it is a great illusion nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
With todays vidio tech, you would think we would be seing better vidio, but the same poor quality seems to remain the norm, which just helps in ignoring claims of what it is since there is no real way to make it out, just what it kinda looks like.

My guess, spider monkey, but it also looks like a blurry tall skinny walking stick.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who replied to my earlier post.

Sorry for going off-topic, OP.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sigh, before I post this I want everyone to know I am a believer. It only seems like all I do is debunk. I just want to make sure that I am actually seeing what I suspect might be real. I do not see that here. I reside in Florida USA the first thing I thought of was an ibis or a some type of crane. When I take such a bird by surprise when fishing on walking by the water it freezes, stands up very tall and slowly walks away in a similar "you don't see me" type walk. I am sure of it. I've seen it so many times. Why would a person strike a pose near a spooky dark void while strolling through the woods (jungle)? Perhaps because they spotted some type of wild life..... Behold "Ardea Cocoi" a crane from that area. The thing sure moves like a crane. It explains the rather linticular odd shaped head in the video as the top of the head is black as to blend into the background..
Fast forward to 1.30 in the vid to see the bird in a similar stance.

Don't stone the messenger.........

~Hyp

[edit on 20-2-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by internos

Look as I watch it more I am becoming aware that it might be the white underfur of a somewhat camoflaged donkey or deer on the hind legs and am getting doubtful..........................but it is not a twig.

There's something i would like to clarify with you mate: there's nothing wrong with posting, or re-posting something: you find something interesting and share it, and we all thank you
If you look at stuff with your own eyes then it's always great: but to believe this to be the real deal because somewhere someone wrote that someone else claimed that something was a "real alien" is not what you call to add something to the research: i personally prefer a wrong opinion from you than a professional, correct, analysis coming from elsewhere. As you know, UFOs related topics are ridiculed enough, why to add more arguments to the pile?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I personally have seen this video before and don't think that it is real. Simply because the man talking about the video in Spanish says that the two people said they hadn't seen the object, the one being filmed had just stood there to get a picture taken. So if that was true, who records someone getting a picture taken, especially when the person taking the picture is the one recording. Make no sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

its a skinny wee beasty. how the hell are they gonna take over the planet, on good sneeze and it would snap

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

The person doing the filming of the subject had no intentions of creating what appears to be another moving subject. The focus of the video is on the person, not the what would be alien creature. Instead, as the camera man moves slightly to the left, the grass that is in the forefront of the subject being filmed, gives the illusion of an animated creature moving to the right. If you pay attention to the grass-plant before the subject being filmed reaches the center you can clearly see it is the plant. It makes the motion from the cameraman walking downward to the left and the breeze gives slight movement as well. I don't think the alien grays would find this amusing. They would most likely be offended by this kind of discrimination.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join