It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Alien footage! New

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yet again, Hollywood has leaked disclosure of aliens on Earth. We're all too busy to notice that these coffee drinking ba**ards are in our jungles. What next, New York? For God's sake, let's stop fighting before it's too late...

Long, dark and skinny. APB canceled.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How anyone can claim anything definitive from this blurry footage is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It looks like some sort of lemur to me. Lemurs walk with their tails straight up and if you look closely, you can see the body walking the ground with the tail standing straight up. Better luck next time I guess.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As discussed in the other thread. This is the tops of a plant in the foreground. The cameraman moves to the left while still focused on the subject which gives the appearance of a walking stick figure. It really becomes obvious if you focus on the plant before the subject reaches the point where it is behind him.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
As discussed in the other thread. This is the tops of a plant in the foreground. The cameraman moves to the left while still focused on the subject which gives the appearance of a walking stick figure. It really becomes obvious if you focus on the plant before the subject reaches the point where it is behind him.

My conclusion is that its a stigma hanging from a spider web/thread just in front of the camera....hanging on the little twig that wafting about!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
After viewing both the slowed down version and the news version, I would have to say any further arguments without further evidence from the people who made the video is just fruitless. It could be a spider monkey, a trickery of perspective, or an alien. Is it any coincidence that videos like these are always inconclusive?

Just too damn blurry....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

yeh...its the all-singing all-dancing blade of grass. Anyone that can do that with a camera and a blade of grass should be on a six figure salary in Hollywood.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
At best it is an unknown walking object (UWO).

How do you make the leap from there is something in the film you can not identify to it is an Alien from another planet? That is one huge leap worthy of an Olympic Record in fact.

Is everything in any video that can not be readily identified an Alien. That is pretty much what is being implied is it not?

Any reason at all it could not be an animal or a bird native to Earth? Any at all?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Swamp gas, Venus and now a twig.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
I think this IS the real deal!

So, so you think that some advanced civilization would choose that way to show itself to US? A BUNCH OF PIXEL? Is that what we have to accept as proof of being visited by some advanced extraterrestrial civilization? Is it THAT enough to make you say "I think this IS the real deal!", hmmmm?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Look as I watch it more I am becoming aware that it might be the white underfur of a somewhat camoflaged donkey or deer on the hind legs and am getting doubtful..........................but it is not a twig.

link   
It is something. What? Dunno.

I'd just like to point out we don't actually see above the alleged alien - so i purpose this could be a puppet on a string , maybe?

Or it could be some alien from an underground base getting some fresh air.

Blurry is not really good. Reminds me of the alien behind the light post taken a year or so ago in Mexico(?).

wZn

link   
reply to post by stewartw2

to me it looks like a stick on a fishing line being moved around...
if this shot was crystal clear I bet that's what would be seen,
these types of videos are made on a daily basis, why even bother
taking them seriously...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
It is something. What? Dunno.

I'd just like to point out we don't actually see above the alleged alien - so i purpose this could be a puppet on a string , maybe?

Or it could be some alien from an underground base getting some fresh air.

Blurry is not really good. Reminds me of the alien behind the light post taken a year or so ago in Mexico(?).

wZn

Look at it carefully in the first few frames it appears it might be a donkey or Deer with white underfur on its legs-tell me what you think.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I have swung the other way-well it fooled me for a while-I was had!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Dunno lol

But look at the tree branch/stick in the foreground in the 1st few frames...looks like it moves - then the 'puppet' moves - again, dunno - but it sure does have chins waggin atm hey!

wZn

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by Razimus

I have swung the other way-well it fooled me for a while-I was had!

and there is NOTHING wrong with being wrong. And it is awesome you can lead by example in showing you may now not believe this to be what you thought it was earlier. That my friend is being OPEN minded and is only a good thing.

...yet I still dunno what "it" is ! lol

wZn

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Dunno lol

But look at the tree branch/stick in the foreground in the 1st few frames...looks like it moves - then the 'puppet' moves - again, dunno - but it sure does have chins waggin atm hey!

wZn

It's interesting how people see different things-I just see nothing with twigs or sticks but now see a body of an animal at about 7-8 seconds-I am pretty sure its a deer or something. The brown body dissapears when the thing dissapears. Its a very neat optical illusion.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The problem I see, aside from again... really poor quality video is:

The person in the film, walks to the point where the alleged cartoon mop walks out.

He puts his hand towards it, like on queue them the fictitious creature then saunters out.

Reason would have me ask... why do aliens just hang out in forested areas and frolic?

Secondly, it seems very staged to me... hoax is most certain.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks, thats the essence of this be open minded but not gullible, be prepared to admit you were wrong if it is obvious. My theory here kind of fits with another anomaly, the guy in it is clearly posing with something he known to be there, if an alien was so accomodating he would have got a better shot. I doubt it was a hoax perpetuated at the scene, rather later the guys involved noticed the illusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join